Otaku Studios - Cover

Otaku Studios

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Chapter 1: The Cat-Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Cat-Girl - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Dressed in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, looking like she had just thrown on what she could find but still look cute, Mimi walks down a street filled with older buildings. I know the place is around her somewhere. She stops to talk to all the stray animals, sitting down on the side walk and petting the cats until they run off. "Oh, come back kitty." Getting up and walking some more until she finds another animal to play with. Reading the signs on the buildings, she sings softly to herself. "Now everybody's died so until our tears are dried. We'll drink and drink and drink and drink, and then we'll drink some more. We'll dance and sing and fight until the early mornin' light. Then we'll throw up, pass out, wake up and then go drinking once again." Finally finding the building she rings the bell under the sign "Otaku Studios."

"Yes, may I help you?" a male voice says out of the speaker box next to the door.

She jumps back slightly, startled by the speaker box. "Yes, my name is Mimi; I have an appointment for a photo shoot with Daniel."

"Yes, I have been expecting you come on up." The speaker box goes quiet as an audible click can be heard from the door as it unlocks.

Entering the building she finds her way thought the portrait studio to the private studio on the second floor.

Setting up cameras for the photo shoot, Daniel looks over as she comes though the door. Smiling he walks over and greets her. "Hi, Mimi nice to see you again set your bag down and relax."

Setting down her bag, she looks around the room noticing the camera equipment already set up around the backdrop.

Hugging Mimi, he gently kisses her cheek. "Do you want to get started or do you need somewhere to change?"

Slightly nervous, she looks around the room again. "I need somewhere to change if you have one, please."

Nodding he points to the bathroom, as he starts turning on the equipment and testing his shutter control remote.

She grabs her bag and runs to the bathroom, taking a deep breath she gets changed. I can do this, he is just so cute. I have to do this I need this opportunity. Pulling her costume out of her bag, she changes clothes. Checking herself in the mirror, she puts on the last piece of her costume, a pair of black cat ears. Gently she pulls her hair over the hair band the ears are attached to making it look as though she was a natural cat-girl. Stepping out of the bathroom, dressed in a red belly dancer top, that shows off her breast, matching red hot pants, black elbow length gloves, and matching calf-length black leather boots.

Taking a drink of soda, he looks up as Mimi leaves the bathroom. Spitting out his soda, he just stared at her speechless. "Wow, you look ... hot"

My god he is staring at me. She starts blushing, under his gaze. I better get this over with. "Well where do you want me?"

"Huh, what? Oh yeah over here." Snapping out of his trance he guides her over to a chaise lounge in the middle of the cameras, and walks behind the cameras.

Sitting on the chase she looks over at Daniel. "What do you want me to do now?"

He looks up from behind one of his cameras. "Just look cute for the cameras."

Did he say look cute, I can do that. Smiling she keels in front of the chaise lounge, hands in front of her doing her best to look cute and was succeeding.

Trying to hide what Mimi was doing to him, he moved behind the desk, working the cameras remotely from there. "That is good Mimi, you look hot, make the camera want you." Damn she is fucking hot; this is going to be a long shoot.

She stretches out, across the chase lounge. I hope I am doing this right. As Daniel makes the cameras click away, as she poses on the chaise, turning to face and camera and showing off her assets. She changes poses sitting up on the chaise slowly she spreads her legs for the cameras, giving both the camera and Daniel provocative looks.

Groaning quietly to himself he takes pictures. My god, she is making me so hot. Does she even know what she is doing? "Ok, that is enough with the chaise, let's do some without it." Adjusting his bulge behind the desk he stands up.

She looks at him with a sad look on her face. "Why weren't those good enough?"

"Oh no, they were ... they were some of the hottest things I have taken." He lets stumble out as he moves the chaise off to the side. "Give me your best cat-girl pose."

She spreads her arms in a come and get me pose fight pose.

Stifling a giggle, he runs behind the camera line and starts snapping pictures.

She changes poses placing one knee on the ground with her other foot flat on the floor giving a come and get me look.

Groaning to himself, he takes the pictures. "Ok one last pose before we take a break."

Mimi smiles to herself, as she notices his erection. Let's see how hot I can make him. She bends over at the waist making sure Daniel and the cameras can see her cleavage, in her sexiest cute pose.

Daniel snaps a couple more pictures as he adjusts again, wishing he could release himself from the pressure of his pants.

Sensing this she makes the next move, "Hey Daniel, I am having trouble getting this pose right can you come help me with it?"

Slowly he gets up and walks behind her, placing his hands on her side. "What do you need help with Mimi?"

She squirms under his touch, "I want this to look sexy."

Acting like he his helping her get into position her runs his hands up her sides and moves her gently, so one of the cameras is right on her face and cleavage. He snaps a few pictures while he holds her, "How is that, Mimi?"

She grinds back into his crouch, and looks back and smiles.

He sets a timer on the cameras and drops the remote sliding his hands along her back and sides. He gently runs his hands along her belly sliding them up to her chest, massaging her breasts.

Softly she starts to moan. "Oh Daniel that feels good, give me more."

He pulls her back into him and gently bites into her neck. She moans gently as he nibbles on her ears and neck, the whole time fondling her breasts. He releases her as she looks up at him, and he leans in the kisses her tenderly. He starts slowly with little kisses at first, then with deeper ones, eventually sliding his tongue into her mouth. He probes her mouth bringing her tongue to life and dancing with his.

Gently she rubs his chest as they kiss of what seems to be hours to them. Moans and contented noises escape her lips in between kisses.

He moves one of his hands between her legs. He breaks the kiss and starts biting her neck and nibbling on her ear, as he massages her pussy mound and breast, holding her tight against him. He guides her hand to his crouch, as she looks at him eyes wide. He slides his hands into her hot pants and starts massaging her pussy lips though her panties. As he feels her start to go weak in his arms, he holds her close with his arm.

She kisses him deeply tongues intertwined as she unzips his pants.

He leans his head down letting out a moan as her hand touches his dick.

Seeing an opportunity she leans in and bites his neck and nibbles on his ear.

He gasps as he tries to hold both of them up, he slides his hand beneath her panties massaging he pussy lips. He slides a finger into her pussy. She pulls out his dick, as they both let out a moan, her legs giving out from under her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.