400mm of Mrs. Hanson
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My plan for tricking Cass’s husband involved a bikini. But it isn’t a bikini you can buy at Sear’s. When I described it to her Cass was pretty sure they sell them at a place on the other side of town called Sweet Nothings. It’s a boutique specializing in sexy clothes and lingerie.

It’s kind of hard to get six people into my car. So I called mom and asked if I could use her SUV. I explained that it was a problem of capacity. I promised not to take it off roading.

She didn’t mind. We all piled into her Yukon with three rows of seating. I have a general idea where the store is and headed in that direction. When we got close, Cass directed me to it.

They were already open and there were several other cars in the parking lot. I sat for a minute, looking at the sexy clothes on display in the window and said to Kala, “We’re going to have come here more often.”

She leaned over and kissed me. Then, with a sexy little smile she said, “If this stuff makes you happy then I want a closet full of it!”

You gotta love a girl like that!

We waited until a heavy squall passed over. When the rain finally calmed down to something a little less like a monsoon we got out and made a dash for the store.

It’s one of those places that look larger on the inside than they do on the outside. And everywhere we looked were some of the sexiest women’s clothes I’ve ever seen. I knew I was gonna like this place!

Along the wall on our right are ten or twelve changing booths. The thing that caught our eye is that only half of them have doors! Everyone’s attention was immediately drawn to an attractive young woman trying on a dress in one of the booths that has no door! We all stopped and stared in astonishment.

She glanced up when we came in. But she didn’t seem to mind at all that the six of us are staring at her in only a pair of bikini panties. The woman in the booth looks like she’s in her mid twenties. The man with her and enjoying the show as much as we are look like he’s in his fifties.

They glanced at us briefly and then ignored us as the woman went about trying on dresses in front of her ... whatever he is. I’m guessing he isn’t her father.

A beautiful redhead came over and introduced herself. Her name is Jo. She looked about as much like a Jo as Kala’s sister looks like a Sam! She asked if she could help us and Cass told her we’re looking for a Wicked Weasel for Kala.

Jo smiled and said, “I just got some new ones in. They’re back in the corner with the other bathing suits. Do you need any help?”

Cass said, “No. I don’t think so. We just want to pick one up and look around a little. Thank you.”

As we headed for the back corner where the bathing suit display is located Jo said, “They also make some very sexy panties. You should check out our lingerie selection if you have time.”

There wasn’t a bikini back there that I thought my mother would have the nerve to wear, not that she wouldn’t look good in them. But she wouldn’t wear them. We walked past some very interesting suits to the Wicked Weasel display. I think all six of us gaped open mouthed at the tiny little suits on the mannequins when we spotted them. It’s a good thing no one else was back there. We must have looked like idiots with our jaws hanging down the way they were.

Cass finally stepped up to the display and started going through them. After a moment Kala joined her. Kyle and Denise stood with me and watched them. Denise is standing in front of Kyle. He has his arms around her as they watch Cass pull out various tiny bikinis and hold them up to Kala.

The first words spoken by any of us since we spotted the Wicked Weasels were when Denise said, “My mother would lock me in the basement for a year if she knew I was even looking at those things! But damn! They certainly are sexy!”

Kyle chuckled and asked, “Can you imagine paddling up to the restaurant out at the lake in one of those?”

Denise was silent for a moment. But then she said, “Yeah. I can. If you’re with me.”

Nothing was said for a moment. But then Kyle said, “I’ll buy it if you’ll wear it.”

She turned around in his arms and looked into his eyes. She cocked her head and grinned and asked, “Would you really like to see me like that? Would you like our friends to see me in that?”

Kyle sighed and admitted, “I’m sorry. I know that makes me a pervert. But yeah, the idea of you getting out of the canoe at the lake and a bunch of us going inside like that and driving all of our friends nuts, that turns me on. Sorry.”

She smiled and said, “Don’t be sorry. It turns me on, too. I’ll do it. But only if we all wear them.”

He raised his eyebrow and said, “You mean all of the girls, right?”

She laughed and grabbed his hard cock. She said, “Don’t worry, baby. I know that little bikini wouldn’t cover your stuff. Yeah, all of us girls.”

Cass and Kala continued going through the suits on display. But they’re listening.

They looked at each other for a moment and then first Cass and then Kala nodded. Kala looked over at Denise and said, “We’ll do it. I’ll get a suit for Sam, too. She’ll be pissed if we leave her out.”

Denise pulled away from Kyle and joined the other two girls going through the suits. Some of them are more substantial. Some of them were even made of denim and lined, just like normal bikinis. But the bikinis the girls are looking at are just about large enough to cover the bits that have to be covered to keep from being arrested. Some are lined. Many are not.

They picked out four suits, finally. I was surprised at how long it took. Then there was a discussion about whether or not they should try them on. Once they decided to try them on they had to decide which changing booths to use. We three guys just stayed out of the way and kept our mouths shut.

To be honest, we weren’t all that surprised when they elected to use the booths that don’t have doors. Actually they didn’t so much decide as dare each other.

The couple that was trying on clothes when we came in had made their selections. They’re at the cash register paying for them as we approached the booths. Another woman is changing in one of the booths with a door on it and another young couple has just finished trying on something and are about to walk away, or at least they were about to leave until they saw us approaching.

Kala went first, since she’s the one we came to shop for. She didn’t seem very self conscious at all when she stepped into the booth and started to remove her clothes. She didn’t even seem to mind when the couple at the counter returned to watch or when the other young couple hung around to enjoy the show.

Kala is incredibly sexy when she’s naked. But that suit seemed to demand that you look at those small bits that it covers. Its bright day-glo color draws your eyes to her nipples, which are totally visible through the thin material, and her pussy which is just as plainly visible under that sheer patch of cloth.

The tiny piece of cloth over her slit does little more than make it obvious to everyone she shaves her pubic hair. Looking at her now, standing there naked with her hairless pussy on display in a public place is much different than in the privacy of our backyard or a quiet, secluded little clearing out at the lake. Suddenly she seems more than naked. I’m about that close to cumming in my pants from staring at her beautiful body, first naked and then all but naked in a public place!

We all watched Kala put on the suit and step out of the booth to model it. In a breathless, lust choked voice I managed to say, “That is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen! I like it. But you know if you wear that to the lake the kids are going to talk about it for the rest of their lives.”

She laughed and said, “What the hell! They’ve already seen my tits. And quite a few of them watched me have an orgasm the last time we were there.”

I suppose she has a point. And let’s be honest, we both know showing her off like this is a huge turn on for both of us.

She removed the suit and put her clothes back on at a leisurely pace, not at all upset by the growing audience.

Cass went next. Two more couples and a woman shopping alone came in while Kala was trying on her suit. They’re all watching now as Cass undresses.

I’m a little surprised. Cass seems more ill at ease undressing in front of an audience than Kala did. But before long I noticed that, while she may be embarrassed, she’s also very excited. She’s definitely getting a kick out of this.

When Cass finished and put her clothes back on she came out and whispered, “It’s a good thing I’m buying this. The crotch is soaking wet! Fuck that was hot!”

I heard Denise chuckle. But then she looked around at the somewhat larger crowd of bystanders and whispered to Kyle, “Shit! Now I wish I’d gone first! Look at all those people!”

Kyle laughed and said, “You don’t have to use that booth. You can use one with doors. Or you can just take the damned thing home! How could it not fit? It’s just string!”

She grinned at him and quietly responded, “Oh no you don’t! I’m not going to chicken out. If those two crazy cunts can do it I can do it!”

She took a deep breath and tried to gather her courage. Kala whispered to her, “It isn’t easy. But god! It’s so fucking exciting!”

Denise smiled at her and said, “Want to come back next week and buy something else?”

Kala laughed and answered, “I wouldn’t mind coming back every day! As long as I get laid afterwards.”

I’m holding her in my arms. I leaned down, lightly kissed her neck and gentleman that I am I offered, “I’m available to put on retainer.”

Cass is standing next to us. We’re all watching Denise now. She’s slowly undressing in the booth. Cass turned to Kala and said, “Maybe Dean will let us have a group rate.”

Kala snickered and said, “I’m not worried about it. I’ve heard that he’s pretty damned easy.”

Cass sighed and said with a touch of sadness, “You were misinformed. I tried to kiss him earlier. He said it felt too much like he was cheating on you.”

Kala looked at Cass in surprise. She turned and looked at me for a moment. Then she turned back to Cass and said, “I’ll talk to him. I thought we had this straightened out. I apologize.”

I’ve been forewarned. I’m pretty sure I know what Kala is going to say. I have a little time to think about how I’m going to explain how I feel.

It has been fun watching the girls in the booth. All three of them seem to have the same reaction. They’re embarrassed but very excited. Despite some of our earlier exploits I think all three of them learned that there’s a lot more exhibitionist in them than they realized.

By the time Denise finished trying on her bikini there were more than a dozen people watching, not counting our little group. Most of the customers are couples. I only saw one man come in alone. He looked like he felt very uncomfortable being in a lingerie boutique. That didn’t stop him from stopping to enjoy the show.

There are also several women who are shopping by themselves. It surprised me that they seem to be as entertained by the girls using the booth with no door as the men are. I guess if a woman shops here she probably tends to be a bit more open minded than the average woman on the street. This store is all about sex after all.

When Denise was dressed in her street clothes again I took all four bikinis up to the counter. Jo has been watching us at the changing booths. I asked her if a lot of women use the booths without doors.

She chuckled and said, “I’ve really been surprised. I had the doors taken off of the first four booths because I noticed so many women were trying things on while their husbands or boyfriends held the door open and watched them. Those booths were an instant hit. I finally had to have a few more doors removed to handle the demand.”

She nodded toward the booth we used. I turned back in that direction to see a woman undressing in front of the crowd. Jo shook her head as if to indicate she still can’t believe it and said, “My business is way up since I removed those doors. Believe it or not, there are women who come in here alone every week or two and buy something just so they can use those booths. I guess it’s a safe place to experience your fantasies of exhibitionism. For whatever reason, it really works for my bottom line.”

I paid for the suits and we left. I assured her we’d be back soon.

She smiled and said, “I watched those young women try those suits on. I knew you’d be back. It’s almost as exciting as going to a strip club.”

I was just teasing when I asked, “Oh yeah? How would a nice young lady like you know that?”

She grinned and replied, “A lady never tells.”

I was left with no doubt that she knows what the inside of a strip joint looks like.

We piled back into the SUV and I drove toward home. Since it’s still raining we decided to rent a couple of movies and waste the day hanging around the house. When we got to the rental place we let Cass and Denise go in to pick out the movie with warnings of dire consequences if they showed up with a chick-flick.

As soon as they were out of the car, Kala reached over and punched me on the shoulder.

It didn’t really hurt, of course. But I grabbed my shoulder and demanded, “What the hell was that for?!”

She replied, “That was for being so cold to Cass this morning!”

I guess I should have expected that.

Kala said, “She told me when she came to your house this morning you treated her like a neighbor! Dean! Damn it! I told you I’m not jealous of you and Cass! You hurt her feelings this morning. She was sad. I won’t stand for that!”

Kyle is sitting behind me. He laughed and said, “Did you ever think your girlfriend would kick your ass for not fucking around on her?”

Kala replied, “I don’t consider anything he does with Cass to be cheating on me. They’re just friends with benefits. It isn’t like he’d be doing anything behind my back. He already has permission.”

In my defense I said, “Saying it and feeling it are two different things. You obviously don’t understand how confusing women are!”

“There you go again with that ‘I’m just a man’ crap! We are a strange group. But we are a close group. And if I have a problem with anything you do I already promised to let you know. I don’t have a problem with anything you do with Cass or Denise or Sam. We are all too close and have done too much together. I better not get any more complaints from Cass or you’re in trouble!”

Kyle piped up from the backseat, “Maybe now is a good time to tell her about us, Dean.”

Kala grinned and said, “I’d like to see that!”

I quickly exclaimed, “That isn’t funny, Kyle! And you aren’t ever going to see that. I don’t have a problem with those who are into that sort of thing. Live and let live. But I don’t have it in me. So if you want to see some of that you’re going to have to get the movie. Just don’t try to make me watch it.”


Cass came to my door on Thursday morning to let me know she’s picking her husband up at the airport in the early afternoon. He’s taking Friday off and she suggested I bring Kala over on Friday afternoon to put our plan into motion.

I felt a strange sense of loss when it became official her husband is coming home. While it’s true we spend most of our time with her during the day when her husband will be at work anyway, I feel certain his return will have an effect on our lives if we don’t manage to find out what his problem is and correct it.

Cass called me on my cell phone Thursday night. She apologized for calling so late but she’s really upset. After being away for two weeks her husband came home and avoided all her attempts to get him to take her to bed until nine o’clock. She said it was as if he couldn’t fuck her until the clock struck nine.

At nine o’clock he fucked her, in the missionary position, with almost no foreplay, as if he was following a script. He reached orgasm in about three minutes, rolled over and went to sleep as if he were the only person in the room.

She said that if something isn’t resolved tomorrow then as far as she’s concerned her marriage is over.

I escorted Kala to Cass’s house on Friday afternoon. She’s wearing her new Wicked Weasel. Over that she’s wearing a cover-up, a long t-shirt that covers her to about half way down her thighs.

Although I’ve met Don several times we’ve never really had a conversation. He was more than pleasant when we showed up at his door. He invited us in and thanked us for keeping Cass occupied while he was away.

I didn’t get much time alone with him to try and find out what his problem is. But because of our age difference and how little we know of each other I thought it highly unlikely he’d share the most intimate secrets of his life with me. I can’t see myself asking him why he doesn’t seem all that interesting in having sex with his extremely sexy wife.

We went out to the pool and sat in the shade. He told us about his trip and a little about his work. It was boring as hell but we smiled and asked dumb questions from time to time as if we cared.

After a while Kala asked if she could take a dip in the pool to cool down. She stood up and pulled her t-shirt off. I was watching Don’s face. I almost laughed out loud at the shock and embarrassment I saw there when he saw her in that nearly non-existent bikini.

As we had planned, Cass said, “Oh my! That’s beautiful! Let me see you, Kala!”

Cass and her husband are sitting side by side. Kala went around the table and stood so that she’s facing them but between them with her knees almost touching each of theirs.

Cass sat up and said, “Isn’t that sexy, Don? Can I get one of these?”

Don is still speechless.

Cass reached out and pulled Kala a little closer. She casually reached out and pulled the tiny patch of nearly transparent material away from Kala’s body and said, “Oh look. It isn’t lined.”

And then she exclaimed, “Oh my goodness! You had to cut off all of your pubic hair! That looks sexy. Do you like it Don?”

Because of the way Cass is holding the little, nearly invisible triangle away from Kala’s body, Don found himself looking right at her shaved pussy. He still has a stunned look on his face. But that isn’t his only reaction. The tent in the front of his trunks is pretty obvious, too.

Kala just smiled sweetly and said, “Dean bought it for me at Sweet Nothings. Isn’t it hot?! I love it. I think it’s even sexier than being naked. What do you think, Don?”

Don tried to speak. His voice broke and he tried again. He finally managed to say, “Yes. It’s very sexy. But ... really, Cass? You’d wear one of those?!”

Cass shrugged and replied, “I like to be sexy, too.”

I’m still watching him more than the sexy show the girls are putting on. I don’t get it. It looks like the idea of Cass in one of those suits turns him on. And looking at Kala is obviously exciting him.

I just don’t understand him. He’s like two different people. I get the impression he wants to be the man Cass needs him to be. But for some reason he can’t.

It’s obvious that until we find out what his problem is this is never going to work. We’re getting nowhere trying to lure him out. He wants to behave differently. I’m sure of it. But something is holding him back.

I continued to stare at Don. But I said to Cass and Kala, “Would you ladies please leave us alone for a few minutes. Don and I need to talk.”

That wasn’t a part of the plan. Both girls looked at me nervously. But after a slight hesitation Cass stood up and they went inside.

I looked at Don and said, “I know you aren’t going to feel much like confiding in a teenager. But you have a problem. You’re about to lose your wife. Hell! I think I know Cass better than you do! I don’t get it. I’ve been watching you. You aren’t a cold fish. What the hell is wrong with you?!”

He slumped in his chair. He couldn’t look me in the eye. He sat staring up at the awning over our heads. After a minute or two he covered his face with his hands as if he was going to start to cry and he said, “You wouldn’t understand.”

He sounds so despondent. I can tell he’s at least aware there is a problem. It’s a start. He has given Cass the impression he doesn’t think there is one.

I sighed and said, “I think I would. And anyway, I’m your best shot. Do you have someone else you can talk to about this? I’ve gotten to know Cass pretty well in the last two weeks. She’s about this close to calling it quits. You either talk to me or lose her. This little get together this afternoon and the bikini Kala has on are all part of a plan we cooked up to try one last time to find out what’s wrong with you and put your marriage back together. What do you have to lose?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.