400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was almost three in the afternoon when we got to my house. My mom will be working late tonight so I have the evening free. Kyle is off so he can stay until late. Cass is, of course, available to play. The only question was how long can Kala stay. We went out onto the patio and had a drink while she called her mother and asked if she can stay for dinner again.

She was surprised when her mother agreed quickly, only warning her not to make a pest of herself. When she joined us on the patio she exclaimed, “Wow! You really made an impression on her! I probably could have gotten permission to spend the night if I’d asked!”

I laughed and said, “Go ahead. I’ll wait.”

We went upstairs and split up to take showers. Cass and Kyle used my parent’s shower. Kala and I showered in my bathroom.

We were looking at the pictures from yesterday when they rejoined us. We all thought the pictures were hot. But when Kyle saw the pictures of Cass and Kala together he was stunned. He muttered, “Oh my god!” over and over as the slide show moved slowly through the dozens of pictures of the two beautiful women touching and kissing and rubbing their sexy bodies together. And when they moved into a sixty-nine he groaned and said, “I can die a happy man now.”

Cass is sitting in his lap. She enjoyed the pictures nearly as much as Kyle did. But she’s also amused by his reaction. She said, “Maybe you should see the real thing if you think it’s that exciting.”

She and Kala grinned at each other and slid out of our laps, eager to repeat the things that brought them so much pleasure yesterday. They held hands and crossed the room to my bed. They stood beside my bed and began to hug and kiss and caress each other.

Cass suggested, “Let’s have some fun, get the guys all turned on, and then go home.”

Kala laughed and replied, “I’ll admit that idea appeals to my inner bitch. But I can’t do that to Dean.”

Kyle and I stood back out of the way and watched them make love again. This time there was none of the hesitation they exhibited yesterday. They weren’t self conscious about being together or being watched. Their coupling lacked the excitement we all felt when they did this for the first time. But now they’re completely natural and uninhibited and as a result their show may have been slightly more erotic than it was yesterday. I’m not sure. It’s hard to decide. I just know that watching them took my breath away.

After they got into position for another sixty-nine, Kyle and I went over and sat down on either side of them on the bed. We began to help out where we could, caressing whichever body parts we were able to access without interfering.

They seemed to enjoy the added stimulation but Kyle and I were nothing but a pleasant distraction. They were all wrapped up in their own pleasure. It was incredibly erotic to watch.

It took me a few minutes to realize it but I felt more than the excitement of watching two women making love to each other. I also felt my heart swell with pride that the beautiful woman who’s on top right at the moment is my girl. She loves me as much as I love her. And seeing her like this, and earlier with Kyle, thinking about how open and free she is, how playful and how sensual and open minded, I know I have an exciting life ahead of me.

It wasn’t much longer before the girls started experiencing the reward for all their hard work. Kala gave out with a muffled scream right into Cass’s pussy. That seemed to set Cass off and they both started having a series of screaming orgasms. It was amazing to watch. It was almost enough to make you want to borrow a vagina for a day and take it for a test drive. I can’t even imagine having one orgasm right after another like that.

No. On second thought, I’m reasonably certain I couldn’t fully appreciate a vagina if I had one. To truly appreciate that particular body part I believe you have to be a male. I guess it’s better this way.

We watched them experience a series of pretty violent orgasms before Kala rolled over onto her back. The two of them lay there side by side, holding hands, panting, and laughing quietly at nothing in particular.

I bent down and kissed Kala’s soft wet lips. Between gentle, loving kisses I licked Cass’s juices from her face. Kyle is doing the same thing to Cass.

Kala put her arms around my neck and held me close. She smiled and said, “I adore you, you fucking pervert.”

I laughed and responded, “Look who’s calling whom a pervert! You’re the pervert who just ate another girl’s pussy!”

She bit down on my lip and then she said, “Yes. And it was delicious! Now I want to suck Kyle’s cock. I’m curious to see if it’s different. Do you mind?”

We kissed again and I asked, “Do you know what I’ve learned about myself this week?”

She shook her head.

“I have gotten one hell of an education, thanks mainly to Cass. But I learned two things that really surprised me. There is a lot of voyeur in me. I honestly didn’t know that. And I don’t seem to get jealous. I didn’t know that either.

“I got turned on when I watched you have sex with Kyle. I got turned on when I realized a bunch of our classmates got a good long look at your tits today when we came paddling up to the restaurant. I enjoyed the hell out of the way you took your sweet time putting your top on when we got back to High Point. And I can’t wait to see you with Kyle’s hard cock in your mouth. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. I’m going to.”

She kissed me and asked, “Are you going to take pictures?”

I asked, “Would you prefer photographs or a movie?”

She giggled like a girl and responded, “I want to make a dirty movie!”

Kyle and Cass were listening to us making plans. Kyle sighed and said to Cass, “Isn’t it terrible the way they take us for granted?”

She laughed and said, “We ought to tell their parents how rude they are.”

I held Kala tight and said to Kyle, “Well, if you don’t want a blowjob I guess you can record her sucking me off.”

Cass reached over and rested her hand on Kala’s belly just above her pussy. She began teasing Kala’s pussy with her fingertips and said to Kyle, “It isn’t her fault. It’s obvious she wasn’t raised right. I guess you should go ahead and let the little slut blow you. We’ll teach her some manners later.”

Kala and I are trying not to laugh. Kala finally said, “I’m so blessed. Kyle is going to let me suck his cock! Can I borrow your phone? I want to call all my friends and let them know how lucky I am.”

I laughed and said, “Don’t forget to call your mom. She’ll be so happy for you.”

Kyle sighed loudly and said, “She used to be such a nice girl. I never realized what a bad influence Dean is.”

I sat up and helped Kala to sit up. I asked, “Does anyone want something to drink? We have ice water, iced tea, Coke, ginger ale, and juice.”

We decided to go downstairs and take a short break before Kala and Kyle made their film debut. We put on our shorts and trooped downstairs bare-chested. Kala helped me serve drinks and we sat around the kitchen table and talked, mostly about jealousy and voyeurism.

Despite her ad hoc role of sex ed. teacher for the three of us Cass has never claimed to be an expert on any sexual subject. Lately, though, sex has been on her mind a lot and in her opinion, most men have a lot of voyeur in them. She’s of the opinion that women unwittingly encourage that by dressing in revealing clothing while acting as if they get upset if men look at them like sex objects. On the other hand, in her opinion, men are just as prone to jealousy as women; maybe even more so.

She said that she’d never thought much about it until recently when she began to worry about her husband finding out about Ricky. She isn’t sure how she would have felt about her husband having sex with another woman if she found out about it a week ago. She would probably have been furious, especially since he isn’t fucking her more than twice a month if she’s lucky.

But her attitude about a lot of things has changed this week. When we suggested earlier that she invite us over to try to jump start her husband she tried to imagine him with Kala. She was surprised to find that the idea kind of turned her on. But there’s another benefit to be accrued if her husband has sex with Kala. If he does that he can’t be quite so upset if he finds out about Ricky.

I looked at Kala and asked, “How do you feel about the way we all seem to be lining up men for you to have sex with?”

She chuckled and replied, “I don’t know if it will last. I hope it does. I’ve been feeling a little bit sex crazy in the last couple of days. I think this must be what it’s like to be a boy. It’s like you’ve given me permission and it’s okay for me to experiment and experience all these new things without anyone getting hurt. I should probably be worried about what you’ll think of me later. But I trust you. I really don’t think you’re going to hold what we do against me later.”

I smiled and said, “I do have something I want to hold against you.”

She got up from her chair and sat down in my lap. She put her arm around my neck and said, “I want you to hold that against me for the rest of my life.”

Cass sighed and said, “Watching you two together is what really makes me jealous. I would give anything to be loved the way you love each other.”

Kyle said, “I think I have three of the best friends a guy could ever have. But I’ve never had a real girlfriend. It didn’t bother me so much until I saw you two together. In the last few days I’ve been getting lucky more than anyone I know, except for Dean of course. But I’d like to feel about someone the way you two feel about each other. I’d like to look into a girl’s eyes and see her looking back at me the way Kala looks at you.”

I turned to Kyle and said, “You know, your truck is finished. You could cut back to one job. You’d have a lot more time for a social life if you only had one part time job.”

“I’ve thought about it. It isn’t like I love my jobs. But my parents can’t afford to help with my insurance. And I need to save all I can for college. I’m not going to live the life my parents have. Don’t get me wrong. I love my parents. They’ve worked hard all their lives and they bend over backwards to help me all they can. I’ve never gone to bed hungry and I’ve always known I was loved. I have nothing but respect for them. But I’m going to do whatever I have to do to get an education and make a decent life for my family the way your parents have done for you.”

He saw the surprised look on my face. He sounds so emotional. He’s been my best friend forever and all this time I thought he was happy!

He smiled and said. “That wasn’t aimed at you. I don’t begrudge you your life and the things you have. I’m happy for you. You and your folks have always treated me like one of the family. Your dad and mom are like my second set of parents. They’ve been a good example for me. They’ve worked hard for everything they got and they’ve given you a good life. But they didn’t spoil you. Well, not much anyway. You’re okay for a rich kid.”

I threw a kitchen towel at him and said to Kala, “Remember, baby, later when you’re sucking his cock ... lots of teeth. He likes lots of biting.”

Cass asked, “What does your dad do, Kyle?”

“He works at Carson’s. He had leukemia when he was in the seventh grade and missed a year of school. He went into remission and went back to finish the seventh grade. Then, just after he started the ninth grade he had a relapse. By the time he went back into remission he had missed two and a half years of school. He got fed up and quit.

“So he only has an eighth grade education. When he first quit school he signed up for a course at tech to learn how to be a welder. But right after classes started they called him in and said that the Government stopped funding the program and they closed it down.

“Now he works as a yardman at the lumber yard. He’s an artist with tools. He taught me everything I know. That truck I drive, I built that, with dad’s help. But basically he does odd jobs for not much more than minimum wage with no benefits and no future.”

As an afterthought he laughed and added, “Dean helped me with the truck, too. We’ve been best friends for years so I enjoy having him around. But his favorite saying is that he’s better at fetching a wrench than turning it. The truth is, it’s a good thing he has a brain. If he had to rely on his skill with a wrench he could never support Kala.”

Cass smiled and said, “It sounds like your father has made the best of a hard life. You have to admire a man like that.”

“I do. I’m very proud of him. But I hope never to have my kids lie in bed at night and listen to their parent’s at the kitchen table trying to figure out how to make four hundred dollars cover eight hundred dollars worth of bills.”

I feel awful now! I knew they weren’t well off. And I knew his father was sick when he was young. But Kyle never talked about their money problems or how sick his father had been.

Kyle was embarrassed that he had opened up like that and kind of sobered everyone up. He started to get up. He said, “I’d better go. I didn’t mean piss on the party like that. I’m sorry.”

Kala jumped up and said, “Bullshit!”

Kyle looked at her in shock.

She stood there with her hands on her hips and said, “You aren’t leaving here until I’ve sucked your cock!”

I leaned back and said, “If you try to leave I’ll hit the alarm on the garage doors. If you don’t key in the numbers they won’t open. So sit your lazy ass down. You don’t leave until Kala says you can leave.”

He’s still blushing. He looked around and said, “I’m sorry, guys. I didn’t mean to...”

I sat up and said, “Kyle, I’m your best friend. Why have you never told me any of that before?”

He shrugged and said, “It’s embarrassing. And you know how people are. They’d want to help you out and my dad would rather die than take charity, especially from his friends.”

I shook my head and said, “I didn’t say I wanted to help. But you know how much I love a good soap opera.”

He looked me in the eye, smiled and growled, “Asshole! And by the way, I know the code for your alarm.”

Kala went over and straddled his legs. She sat in his lap facing him and leaned her body up against him. She kissed him lightly and with a straight face she said, “And now I’m one of your best friends. I don’t want to help you either. I just want to suck your cock.”

Cass smiled and said, “Kyle. I like you too much to be one of your best friends, if that’s what your best friends are like. You’re just a sex object to me.”

Kyle slumped down in his chair and said, “I knew I could count on you guys.”

Kala leaned forward and pressed her tits against his face. Over her shoulder she asked, “Are you guys ready to make a movie?”

Kyle mumbled something into her breasts but we ignored him. Cass and I got to our feet and I said, “I’m always ready for a dirty movie. Don’t smother your co-star.”

Kala stopped smothering Kyle with her boobs. She leaned down and kissed him on the tip of his nose and in a cute, little girl voice she asked, “Wanna pway wif me?”

We all returned to my bedroom. But just as we were going in I had a sudden inspiration. I told them not to start yet. I went down the hall to my parent’s computer room and dug out the movie camera. I checked to make sure the battery was charged and put a blank disk in it. Then I went back and joined the others.

I showed Cass how to operate the movie camera. I picked up my Nikon and said, “Ready on the set!”

Kala and Kyle are sitting side by side on my bed. Kala smiled. She’s ready. But Kyle looks a little uncomfortable with the cameras pointed at him. I chuckled and said, “Don’t worry, man. They say the camera adds ten pounds to you. It will probably look like you have a full grown dick.”

They both laughed and he exclaimed, “Fuck you!”

Then they started making out while Cass and I recorded it for history. I watched Kyle’s hands moving over the sexy body of the girl I love and even after the discussion we just had downstairs about voyeurism and jealousy I’m surprised at how exciting watching them together is for me.

Kala glanced up to check my reaction. I smiled and winked and with that she knew I’m enjoying this as much as she is.

Kyle stood her up and just about tore her shorts off. He leaned forward, kissed her pussy and ran his tongue through her moist slit. Then he stood up and took his own shorts off.

I noticed Cass wasn’t just filming them. She was also filming me taking pictures of them. I hadn’t thought of that. But once I realized what she was doing I thought it was a good idea for a movie. I can’t wait to see it. That probably sounds strange since it’s happening right in front of me but I know the movie is going to be hot.

Kyle and Kala stretched out on the bed and explored each other’s bodies while kissing passionately. It was soon obvious they’re both extremely turned on and have all but forgotten about Cass and me.

Kala finally pushed Kyle over onto his back and began to kiss her way down his body while her hand held and lightly teased his hard cock. There have been no sounds for a long time now. Nothing but moans of pleasure and heavy breathing. But that’s just fine, this movie requires no dialogue.

I moved around the bed getting pictures from every angle, pausing briefly to take my own shorts off. My cock has grown so hard it can no longer stand being cooped up. And I may as well get ready because as soon as Kala and Kyle are finished I intend to throw Cass down on that bed and fuck her until we’re both dehydrated.

I got into position for some good close-ups as Kala prepared to take Kyle’s cock into her mouth for the first time. She held it up and smiled into the camera for a few seconds before she closed her lips down over the head of his drooling cock. I love the look of excitement on her face.

Kyle shivered and moaned in pleasure. I pretty much ignored him, though. I’m much more interested in Kala’s reactions. It’s hard to be certain with her mouth full like that. But it looks like she’s really enjoying it, too. She probably isn’t enjoying it as much as Kyle is but she’s having fun and getting turned on.

I took a dozen or more pictures of my girlfriend sucking my best friend’s cock. Then I moved around the bed to record her second best feature. She’s kneeling on the bed with her ass up in the air and her legs slightly spread. I can see her perfect ass and her obviously aroused pussy. I really had to fight the temptation to put the camera down and fill that beautiful pussy with my hard cock. It just didn’t seem like it would be fair to Cass.

I did reach out, though, and gently run my finger through her moist opening. Then I had an inspiration. I stepped back and took the movie camera from Cass. I whispered some instructions to her. She smiled and when I was ready she took her shorts off and got into position behind Kala. She leaned down and began to tease Kala’s ass and then her pussy while an increasingly aroused Kala took more of Kyle’s cock into her mouth than I would have thought possible.

Even after all of the sex we’ve been enjoying this week, Kyle was unable to hold out very long. He didn’t warn Kala when he was about to cum but it was obvious. He tensed up, lifted his ass off the bed and filled her mouth with cum, groaning loudly and swearing under his breath. It was only seconds later that Kala came, pushing her ass back against Cass’s face and crying out while she held Kyle’s still hard cock up and caressed it with her face.

I finally couldn’t take any more. I put the camera down and picked Cass up. I smiled and asked, “Are you as turned on as I am?”

“No. Girls don’t get like that. But you may use my body if you must.”

Kala laughed and sat up. Kyle moved out of the way. As soon as there was enough room I dropped Cass onto the bed beside them and hurriedly scrambled over her. There was no kissing, no licking, no additional foreplay. We both needed to fuck and no one needed to be convinced.

Kala reached between us and guided my cock to Cass’s opening. Then she curled up between Kyle’s legs and played with his soft cock while they watched us fuck like rabbits.

I wasn’t paying much attention to them. But out of the corner of my eye I saw Kala lean down and lick Kyle’s cock a couple of times before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it again. I guess it’s safe to assume she enjoys sucking his cock, too.

I fucked Cass with long slow strokes at first. We looked into each other’s eyes and smiled. I said, “I owe you a lot, Cass. I love you.”

She glanced over at Kala to see her reaction. Kala took her mouth off of Kyle’s cock and said, “It’s okay, Cass. I love you, too.”

Cass groaned and started moving her hands over my body. She said, “Sixteen years old! I wish my husband was half the man you are ... you or Kyle.”

I would like to be able to say that Cass enjoyed several orgasms and then I came. But she has more stamina than I do after watching and filming the sex show Kala and Kyle and then she put on while I recorded it. I came first. But after I caught my breath I got up on my knees and started teasing her clit with my tongue.

She was self conscious at first and tried to push my head away. She said, “No. Don’t do that. Let me clean up first.”

I laughed quietly and said, “Hell, Cass! You think I don’t know what a nasty cunt you are?!”

She laughed and said, “Fuck you! Go ahead and eat my nasty pussy!”

I breathed on her well fucked cunt and said, “Maybe I can work my way up to that. For now you’re going to have to settle for this.”

I went back to teasing her clit with my lips and tongue and probed her beautiful pussy with two fingers. This time she relaxed and let me bring her to orgasm.

When I was done, or rather when she was done, I kissed her drooling pussy and sat up on my heels.

Kala said, “That was so sweet! I knew there was something I liked about you!”

Kyle said, “You’re lucky. After all these years I still haven’t figured out why I let him hang around with me.”

I looked over at Kala and said, “I don’t see any blood.”

She didn’t understand what I meant so I explained. “Remember when we were talking downstairs? I told you. Kyle likes lots of teeth with his blowjobs. If you don’t draw blood he isn’t satisfied.”

She smiled and said, “Next time I’ll try harder to please him.”

I took the disk out of the movie camera and put it in my DVD player. We all got comfortable on my queen size bed and watched the movie we just made. It came out very well. Maybe it wasn’t artistic, but it was very erotic.

The movie wasn’t followed by another round of sex. We were all exhausted. Instead of more sex we went downstairs and went skinny dipping for a while. We didn’t do a lot of swimming. We just floated around at about the five foot mark and enjoyed the cool water. I held Kala in my arms and Kyle did the same with Cass. The conversation was light and we had a good time not doing much of anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.