400mm of Mrs. Hanson
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I parked in her driveway and took a deep breath. I got out and went to the front door, hoping she would answer it. Instead I was greeted through the screen door by a smaller version of Kala.

She grinned and said, “Hi. I’m Sam. You must be superman. Come on in.”

She has a less noticeable accent than Kala. But it’s there. And she’s just as beautiful as her big sister. She also has that same twinkle in her eye.

She waited until the screen door closed behind me and said, “Nice car.”

I smiled and thanked her. Then she said, “Kala and I had a long talk about you last night.”

This kid is starting to make me nervous. To make things worse, I suddenly remembered what her sister said to me on the phone last night about sucking my cock and that she apparently overheard it. I suddenly blew way past nervous.

She chuckled and whispered, “Don’t worry. I’m not going to rat you out.”

Then, in a more normal tone of voice she said, “Kala wasn’t kidding. You’re pretty hot.”

Just then Kala came in and exclaimed, “Sam! You promised to behave yourself!”

I was tremendously relieved when Kala came in. But her mother was right behind her and I’m already off balance from talking to Sam. This isn’t going the way I hoped it would.

I tried to act calm as their mother approached. I said, “Hello, Mrs. Wendell. I’m Dean. She smiled and I instantly saw where the girls get their smile from. But I can see she’s sizing me up and I’m worried she might disapprove.

She offered me her hand and I shook it. She chuckled and said, “Not bad! You’re meeting your girlfriend’s mother for the first time but your palms are dry. You’ve got grit.”

I chuckled at her remark because she’s so very wrong if she thinks I’m feeling confident. In all honesty I replied, “You have to be kidding! I’m scared to death!”

She laughed and put her arm around my shoulder. She said, “You’ll do. Come on in for a minute before you run off with my daughter.”

Kala exclaimed, “Mom!”

Her mother laughed and said, “Relax, dear. I’m not going to ask him if his intentions are honorable. I’m just curious. I want to meet the boy you’ve been talking about for a year.”

Kala exploded, “MOM!!”

I couldn’t help it. I found myself liking Mrs. Wendell. I smiled at Kala and said, “We aren’t in a hurry. She has every right to make sure I’m not every mother’s worst nightmare.”

Mrs. Wendell laughed and asked, “And what might that be?”

I smiled and answered, “A teenage boy. But I swear. I’m relatively harmless.”

She turned to Kala and said, “He’s full of shit. But I think I like him.”

She guided me to the kitchen table. Once we were seated she started asking mildly probing questions about me. It’s obvious from her questions that she already knows quite a bit. In fact, she knew things I don’t remember telling Kala.

I realized Kala must have been asking around about me from mutual friends at school. For some reason that made me feel good. I’m flattered that she wanted to know about me.

After Kala’s mom was more or less certain I’m not a rapist or a murderer she asked me what we have planned for today. I told her about the canoe ride to the floating restaurant on the lake that I’m going to suggest to Kala and about Kyle and Cass going with us.

Kala interjected, “Sounds like fun. I’ll go put my suit on under my clothes.”

After she left her mother looked me right in the eye and said, “You’re in love. It scared the hell out of me when I saw Kala’s face when she came home last night. I’m not scared now. You have that look, too. I like you. You seem like a nice boy. But be careful. You two are very young.”

I said, “Mrs. Wendell, I understand that you’re concerned. My mother saw our faces and she’s concerned, too. She warned me that if I ever hurt Kala she would kick me out of the house. She likes Kala, too.

“But I can promise you I will never knowingly do anything to hurt her. I know it doesn’t seem possible that two people can fall in love after spending one day together. But I loved her before we went out. I love her smile and her laugh. I love how kind she is and how smart she is. I love everything about her.”

Suddenly I was incredible embarrassed for opening up like that and I said, “Oh god! I’m sorry. I don’t mean to sound like an idiot.”

I sighed and added, “I can’t help it. Kala does this to me.”

She laughed quietly and said, “Don’t feel too bad. You do it to her, too. I was all set to not like you. Every other word out of her mouth since she came home yesterday is Dean. But she was moping over you long before yesterday. She would come home furious with you and ask me what a girl has to do to make a boy talk to her.”

I blushed again and asked, “Did she tell you what stupid things came out of my mouth the few times I tried to talk to her? I sounded like I should be locked up for my own safety.”

Kala came back in then and said, “If you two don’t stop getting along so well I’m going to find another boy to go out with. This is unnatural.”

Mrs. Wendell shook my hand again and said, “I’m glad we talked. You two have a good time. And don’t let her take advantage of you. You’re much too good for her.”

I grinned and replied, “I thought the Blarney stone was in Ireland, not Scotland! I know blarney when I hear it!”

She laughed and said, “Now I’m really impressed! An American who has a clue about geography!”

We got up and she pushed Kala and me towards the door. As we stepped outside she said to Kala, “This one’s a keeper. If you change your mind about him you can go ahead and hand him down to your little sister. In this instance I don’t think she’d mind a hand-me-down.”

We said goodbye and I escorted Kala to the car. She’s very embarrassed. But after talking her to her mother I feel completely at ease. I held the door for her and as soon as she was seated I closed it. I leaned on the door and said, “I love your mother. I think she’d make a good mother-in-law.”

Kala smiled and said, “You know, I think you’re right.”

I explained to Kala that it had been my original intention to take a ride and then spend the day at my house, just the two of us. But Kyle proposed the canoe ride and it sounds like fun. I left the decision up to her.

She thought about it for a couple of minutes and said, “I’m anxious to get another tour of your bedroom. And I really want to be alone with you for a while. But we can do both. Let’s do the canoe and lunch thing. Then we can go to your house and ... talk.”

Because the shifter on my car is a four on the floor and we’re driving around town we aren’t able to hold hands. She rested her hand on my upper thigh instead. My reaction was instantaneous.

She noticed the movement in my pants, smiled and said, “It’s nice to be appreciated.”

I laughed and assured her, “I will always appreciate you. My biggest worry right now is that I’m going to smother you or come on like a stalker. You’re all I can think about. I want to be with you every minute of the day.”

She squeezed my thigh and said, “Me too! I know girls are supposed to act cool and play hard to get. But Christ, Dean! All I could think about when I got home last night and nearly all night long was your kiss and your touch and being in your arms. And how sexy you are and how exciting it was to suck your cock. But more than anything else I just wanted your arms around me. It really sucks being sixteen.”

I replied, “Yeah. But it sucked worse being fifteen. At least now we can go out in the car and park somewhere or ... I don’t know, just be together. We’ll be able to go to Cass’s house when her husband is out of town. Cass said he travels for a week every couple of months, sometimes more. But it will be a long time before we can spend a night together.”

Just before we got to my house I said, “My mother really likes you ... a lot.”

She smiled and said, “I like her a lot, too. She’s really cool. And I can’t believe my mom! You’re the third boy I’ve brought to my house. I can’t go out with a boy unless my mother or father meets him. She absolutely hated the first two and she isn’t the kind of woman to hide something like that. I was scared to death she’d run you off. When I saw you two together I couldn’t believe it! She actually likes you!”

I said, “It must be fate. I was thinking about that this morning. Maybe that was why I didn’t have the balls to talk to you for a year. We were meant to get together now.”

She smiled and cupped my crotch. She said, “Oh no, Dean. You may have been shy but you definitely have the balls.”

I parked in my driveway and said, “I’ll call them and see what time they want to leave. I need to put my trunks on.”

As soon as the front door closed behind us I took Kala into my arms and hugged her as hard as I could without breaking her. We stood in the foyer like that for the longest time. We didn’t speak. We didn’t even kiss. We weren’t groping each other. We just held each other and enjoyed being desperately in love.

I could have stayed like that for the rest of the day but I felt Kala shaking and I pulled back to see what’s wrong. She’s crying! I was scared to death that I had held her too tightly. I kissed her and asked, “What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?”

Then she was laughing and crying at the same time. She smiled through her tears and said, “I’m sorry, Dean. I can’t help it. I love you so much it hurts.”

Then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I returned her kiss and as we kissed I could taste her tears. I suppose it’s weird. But I understood. I feel the same way. I haven’t cried since I was an infant. But I felt so emotional at that moment that I had to fight back the urge.

I couldn’t let her see me like that, though. I pulled myself together and kissed her cheeks and her neck and ran my fingers through her soft, blonde hair. I said, “I understand. But you have to quit that. Seeing tears in your eyes is killing me!”

She rested her forehead against my chest and quietly said, “Give me a year or two. I’ll get over it.”

I said, “Come on. There must be a box of tissue somewhere in this house.”

We went up to my room and I sat her down in front of my computer. I placed a box of tissue beside her. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose. I opened the file and showed her the pictures we took yesterday.

While she was going through them I called next door and told them we were going with them. I asked what time they wanted to go and if they wanted to go in my car. The answers were right away and yes. So I quickly changed into my trunks.

I turned around to find Kala smiling at me and ignoring the photographs. She said, “I love your ass.”

I laughed and said, “I love yours, too. I would show you how much but they’re on the way over.”

We went downstairs. While we were waiting for Kyle and Cass I put some drinks in a cooler. I grabbed a bottle of sun block. Then I hunted up a canvas bag to put our things in.

After that I took Kala back into my arms. We held each other tight and kissed affectionately. My cock was hard but there’s nothing I can do about that now. It seems to stay hard when I’m around Kala, or when I’m thinking about her.

She felt it pressing against her stomach. She smiled and rubbed her belly against it. She asked, “Are you sure you want to go on a canoe ride?”

I laughed and said, “Less and less every second. But if we stop what we’re doing every time you give me an erection we’ll never get anything done.”

She responded, “Maybe not. But I’ve been thinking about doing this since the last time I did it. Don’t move.”

She dropped to her knees and pulled my trunks down to my ankles. She had just started to suck on my cock when the front door opened. We knew it was Kyle and Cass so Kala didn’t even miss a beat.

They came in and stood on either side of us for a moment before Cass came closer and leaned up against me. She began to run her hand over my stomach and then she reached down and teased my balls without saying a word.

Kyle watched for a moment longer before dropping down behind Kala and running his hands over her sexy body. He wedged a hand between her thighs and applied a gentle pressure to her pussy while his other hand reached up under her t-shirt. He pushed her bikini bra up over her breasts and began to tease her nipples, lightly pinching and pulling on them.

In response to what Kyle is doing, Kala began to moan around my hard cock. Between Kala and Cass I didn’t have a chance. I came far too quickly. I warned Kala it was coming. But she just moaned again and sucked even more enthusiastically until my cock exploded in her mouth.

I planned to offer to return the favor as soon as I caught my breath but she was so turned on by what she was doing and by what Kyle was doing to her that when I came in her mouth, as hard as it is to believe, she came, too!

She held the end of my cock in her mouth and gazed up at me with love in her eyes. Before I could say a word, Cass bent down and gently pulled Kala’s lips from my cock. They kissed for a minute before Cass asked, “It’s even more fun the second time, isn’t it?”

“YES! This time I wasn’t scared. I’M A COCKSUCKER! I LOVE IT!”

Kyle got up and helped Kala to her feet. She smiled at him and thanked him for his help. He smiled back and said, “I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say that so proudly before. I like that!”

Kyle grabbed the cooler and Kala picked up the canvas bag. I pulled my trunks back up and we went out to my car. I offered to let Kyle pull his truck into the garage. It’s parked on the pad in front of the garage. We decided earlier that it would be best if he doesn’t park next door when he comes to visit Cass, just in case the neighbors start to take an interest in us.

I put our things in the trunk while he pulled his truck into the garage. Then we got into my car. I offered to let Kyle drive. It probably seemed like a generous offer since he’s been nearly as anxious to drive it as I have and since I’ve been looking forward to this moment for years.

He smiled and said, “I know why you want me to drive. You want to get your hands on Kala. Sorry dude. I’m having just as much fun with Cass. I’ll drive your “fucking race car” some other time.”

Cass raised an eyebrow at his choice of words. Kyle and I aren’t that careful about our language around the girls. We frequently refer to the various body parts and sexual functions by their vulgar terms. But as a general rule we don’t use obscene language gratuitously outside of sexual situations.

Kyle explained that he’s just using my mother’s descriptive term and she realized he was only using it to tease me.

I started the car. As soon as she heard that powerful motor running Cass exclaimed, “Holy shit! Now I know what your mother was talking about.”

I laughed and said, “Wait until I can get a pair of Thrush glasspacks on it. THAT is a sweet sound!”

Cass sounded a bit skeptical when she said, “Just don’t drive it like it sounds. I want to live to have grandchildren.”

I drove to the lake at a sedate pace. I’m in no hurry. I enjoy driving my car and I enjoy having Kala’s hand on my thigh. I returned the favor on the longer stretches of road when I didn’t need to change gears frequently.

I told Cass and Kyle about meeting Kala’s mom and how well we got along. Cass bragged about all the sex they had this morning. Then she sat back and said sadly, “It’s really going to suck when you find a girl, Kyle. I’ve already lost Dean after just a couple of days. I mean it. This has been the most exciting week of my life!”

Kala turned in her seat and exclaimed, “You didn’t lose Dean! You gained me!”

I can see Cass in my mirror. She smiled and said, “That was fun. Wasn’t it?”

Kala smiled in agreement.

Kyle asked, “What was fun?”

Cass turned to him with a teasing smile and told him what he missed yesterday after he went to work.

He listened in awe. I can see him trying to picture it in his mind as she described it. I laughed and said, “I have some great pictures, man. I wish you could have been there, though. There was no one to take pictures of Kala’s first blowjob. You should have seen her. She was great.”

Kala turned to smile at Kyle and said, “But I guess Dean can get some good pictures when I suck your cock for the first time, if Cass doesn’t mind.”

Cass laughed and said, “I’m sure that between the three of you I’ll get mine. I’m not worried.”

I asked her when Don is coming home. She sighed and said, “So far the schedule calls for me to pick him up at the airport on Sunday afternoon. But when Ricky came over on Monday he said that there’s a deal in the works that Don may have to close on before he can come home. That would take him to Atlanta the following week.

“He might not be home for another week now. I feel bad because I’m not as upset about that as I should be.

“It’s funny. I never realized I was a slut. Not until I met you, Dean. I’ve enjoyed being used by Ricky every couple of weeks. But I’ve always been able to convince myself that I was doing what I had to do and that he was more or less raping me. I knew it wasn’t really like that. But that was what I told myself to ease my conscience. The truth is, as much as I love my husband, our sexless marriage is really getting me down.”

“But after I spent Monday and Tuesday with you two guys and had such a great time I can no longer tell myself I’m a poor, innocent victim of sexual abuse. I don’t know. Maybe I should leave him. He won’t even talk about his lack of a sex drive. Now that I know how much excitement I’m missing I can’t go back to living the way I was.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.