400mm of Mrs. Hanson
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It’s almost time for Kala’s mother to pick her up. I reminded Kyle that he’s taking me to the DMV tomorrow morning to take my driver’s test. Finally, reluctantly we all got dressed. Kyle went home to get ready for work and we went to my house.

I feel bad about leaving Cass home alone so I invited her over for supper. She smiled and said, “Thanks. But I don’t want to wear out my welcome.”

I smacked her cute ass and said, “Bullshit! Mom had a great time last night. She was noticeably more relaxed than usual this morning. You can either get dressed and come to my house or come as you are. I’m easy. But you are coming. I’ll even grill some steaks.”

Then I turned to Kala and said, “I don’t suppose you could stay? I’d like you to meet my mother. She’s kind of cool. And I know she’d really like to meet you. It would let her know I’m not gay.”

Kala smiled and said, “I can ask.”

She called her mother on her cell phone and after a brief conversation got permission to stay for dinner. Cass offered to drive her home later. That helped.

It’s still early enough that we have time to take a look at the first set of pictures I took of Cass before my mother comes home. I called my mother to let her know we have company for dinner and to make sure she’s still planning to come home at a reasonable time this evening. Then we sat at my computer and I opened the file containing the pictures I took of Cass and Ricky that first day.

The first few were of Cass in her bikini and they were interesting enough. But when we got to the good ones and she saw how large and dominant and forceful Ricky was I watched Kala closely. I quickly learned what I wanted to know. She’s definitely interested in meeting Ricky.

The three of us are sitting in two chairs. Kala is in my lap. I like having her there. I like it a lot. As we were watching the pictures advance slowly, Cass got up and stood behind us. She reached down and pulled Kala’s t-shirt up over her breasts. She’s only wearing the t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

I’ve seen these pictures several times so I was more interested in watching Cass caressing Kala’s beautiful tits. She’s very good at that and as a result of her erotic touch Kala began to find it hard to concentrate.

I reached down and worked a finger under her shorts. I teased Kala’s pussy and in a breathless voice she said, “I thought I was through for the day. You two are driving me nuts!”

Cass leaned down, kissed her neck and asked, “Have you ever been with another girl?”

Kala whispered, “No.”

Cass kissed her a few more times and asked, “Have you ever thought about it? Have you ever wanted to?”

Kala moaned and in a breathless voice she answered, “Not until this very moment. Suddenly it sounds like a damn good idea.”

I glanced at the clock and decided there’s still plenty of time. I put Kala on her feet and stood up. I grabbed my camera and stepped out of the way. Both girls watched me. When I was ready they smiled at each other. They’re both obviously a little nervous. But they’re only nervous because they’ve never done this before. I can easily see they’re looking forward to trying something else new.

The two beautiful young women moved into each other’s arms. They seemed to forget about me and the camera right from the start.

Cass leaned in and began kissing Kala, her cheeks, her chin, all around her face. Then their lips came together and they shared a tentative kiss.

Watching them was extremely arousing even at this early stage when they were only kissing. I felt my previously well satisfied cock stirring in my pants as I moved around them taking pictures. They must have been aware of me. But they acted like I wasn’t there.

Their kisses became passionate very quickly and their hands began to explore. They kissed and touched each other in Cass’s backyard earlier. But that was while Kyle and I were having sex with one or both of them. They were just adding to their stimulation. This was different. Now they’re making love, to another woman.

At first their movements were a bit tentative. They seemed slightly hesitant. But they quickly realized they’re enjoying themselves and became comfortable with what they’re doing.

After a few minutes they removed each other’s t-shirt. I managed to get some great shots of those four beautiful breasts pressed together while they kissed and touched. Their nipples are hard and their faces flushed. When their eyes were open I could see the lust rising in them. Just watching them was taking my breath away. I know I’m getting some extraordinary pictures and I’m nearly as turned on as they are now.

For a second I thought of Kyle and felt sad that my best friend isn’t here to enjoy this. But it’s obvious from looking at them that they’ll be doing this again. It may not be quite as exciting as this first time. But Kyle can’t blame me. This wasn’t my doing. There were times today when I saw them kissing or touching that I thought about how hot it would be if they were to do what they’re doing now. But I doubt if I would have been bright enough, or brave enough, to suggest it.

Their shorts went next. Kala is naked under hers. Cass is wearing a tiny little bikini panty that clings to her prominent mound like a silky second skin. I got the impression Kala loves the way Cass’s pussy feels through those panties but it wasn’t long before they were working together to remove them.

They began to move closer to my bed once they were both naked. When the backs of Kala’s knees hit my mattress they stopped for a moment. She got up on the bed and Cass moved into position over her. Their lips quickly resumed that passionate kiss as they pressed their breasts and their pubic mounds together.

Not a word has been spoken from the moment they first moved into each other’s arms and began to kiss. The only sounds in the room now are heavy breathing, erotic moans and loud sighs.

The things they’re doing to each other are obviously very stimulating but it wasn’t enough for long. Cass began to kiss her way down Kala’s sexy body. But Kala apparently wasn’t content to just lie there and be made love to. She mumbled something to Cass. I can’t understand her quiet words but I can hear the urgency in her tone.

Cass smiled and began to swing her body around until her legs are straddling Kala’s head. I can see the excitement tinged with uncertainty as both women prepare to taste another woman’s pussy for the first time. And I saw, and photographed, that moment when their uncertainty disappeared and they suddenly lost all inhibitions.

The two women devoured each other. They love pleasing each other and they both enjoy the idea of being pleased by their new best friend. It was hardly any time at all before Kala had her first orgasm and that seemed to start an avalanche of orgasms for both women. I wouldn’t have been able to count them if I tried. They were eating each other out violently and screaming into each other’s pussy until Cass stiffened up and jerked away as if she’d been burned.

She screamed, “I can’t! I can’t take it anymore! FUCK ME! Oh Kala! I love you!”

Kala laughed tiredly and asked, “When I marry Dean, will you come and live with us?”

Cass dropped onto the mattress beside her on her back. Both young women were panting from their exertions. Cass laughed and answered, “I’d leave my husband for you two any day!”

They were quiet for another long moment, except for the sound of their heavy breathing. Then, without even turning to look, Cass said, “I think we have a problem.”

Kala looked suddenly concerned and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Cass replied with a total deadpan look on her face, “Dean can’t go downstairs like that. He looks like a fucking tripod!”

Kala looked over at me and smiled. She asked Cass, “What do you think we should do?”

Cass suggested, “We could make him take a cold shower.”

Kala seemed to think about it before she said, “It would probably be quicker to just go ahead and suck his cock.”

Cass looked over at me and smiled. She said, “It’s up to you, Dean. Your mother will be home soon. You don’t want her to see you like that. I’m sure she’d be proud of you if she saw that nice cock of yours sticking way out like that. But she might wonder what you’ve been up to. You know how moms are.”

Kala chuckled. Then she turned to Cass and asked, “Will you teach me how? I’ve never sucked a cock before.”

Cass seemed surprised. But she smiled and asked, “Would you like to just watch and see what I do?”

Kala shook her head and said, “No. I want to do it.”

Then she laughed and said, “I never thought I’d ever say that! I’ve always thought it was kind of nasty. But I want to do it for Dean.”

Cass kissed Kala and said, “That’s the spirit. And it is a little nasty. But nasty sex can be a lot of fun with the right people. It’s only degrading if the guy is using you. Dean loves you. Boy! Does he ever! I looked up when you two walked into my bedroom a few hours ago and saw that look on his face. He’s got it bad.”

Kala blushed and said, “Yes. I know. Isn’t he great?! I can’t explain why it feels different now. But I guess you’re right, being in love makes a big difference. I’ve been looking at his pretty cock ... sorry, his handsome cock all afternoon and wondering what it would be like.”

Cass put her arm around Kala and said, “You’ve already learned the trick to being a good cocksucker! It’s easy once you want to do it for your guy. And to be perfectly honest, Dean is so new at getting blowjobs he’s gonna love anything you do as long as you don’t bite his dick off.”

I finally had to interrupt. “Hey! I’m standing here. You can see me, right?”

Cass smiled and said, “Oh. We thought you went downstairs.”

They got up and surrounded me. They wrapped their arms around me and started kissing both sides of my face and pressing their naked bodies against me.

Cass took Kala’s hand and guided it to my still very erect cock. Her fingers closed around it sending shivers through me. She smiled and asked, “Will you still respect me if I’m a cocksucker?”

I laughed and asked, “Does it bother you that I eat pussy?”

She rubbed her body against me and replied, “Pussy eater isn’t a dirty word. Cocksucker is. It’s very derogatory.”

“As long as it’s you or Cass and not Kyle I’ll be okay with it.”

She chuckled and said, “Kyle will be so disappointed.”

“Somehow I don’t think so.”

They worked together to lower my shorts and my underwear. I stepped out of them and they led me to my rumpled bed. They pushed me down and then over onto my back and both of them knelt at my feet. They pulled my knees apart and I listened while Cass instructed Kala in the fine art of cocksucking.

Cass was right earlier. I’m still so new at this, and I’m so turned on from watching them make love to each other a few minutes ago that I could probably have had an orgasm if someone had just dropped a warm, wet washcloth on my cock. But this is definitely better.

Under Cass’s guidance, Kala kissed and licked my balls and then my cock for a minute or two before she took the head of my cock into her mouth. She started sliding her pouty lips up and down my shaft and using her tongue. She only managed to get half of my cock into her mouth but that was more than enough.

I tried to make it last longer. In part to make a liar out of Cass but mainly because it feels so wonderful I don’t want it to end. But I couldn’t do it. I doubt if I lasted five minutes once she took my cock into her warm wet mouth and started sucking.

Just before I felt the explosion coming I tried to push her head away. I gasped, “Kala! I’m gonna cum! Maybe you should...”

She moaned and pushed my hand away. That was all the resistance I could muster. I surrendered to the wonderful sensations then and let her worry about the consequences. What the hell, my bedspread’s already messed up.

My ass came up off the mattress and I felt the cum shooting out of my cock. I’ve been getting laid or sucked off three or four times a day over the last three days so it wasn’t as bad for Kala as it would have been if she tried this on Monday. She actually handled it surprisingly well. She didn’t gag or choke. She followed Cass’s instructions and let my cum accumulate in her mouth before she tried to swallow it. She waited until my cock deflated and slowly took her mouth away.

Cass said, “Don’t swallow yet. Take a minute to get used to the taste. You’re pretty lucky. Dean’s cum isn’t as bitter as most guys.”

Kala finally swallowed. She smiled and exclaimed, “Oh wow!! I enjoyed that! It was exciting! I love how much it turned him on!”

Then she said to me, “Good news, Dean! We can do that again! Often, if you like.”

I sat up, took her in my arms and kissed her. I said, “I’m glad. I enjoyed that. You did pretty damn good for a virgin cocksucker.”

Just then I heard a noise downstairs. My mother is home! We scrambled for our clothes and dressed in record time. Then we hurried downstairs. We met mom in the kitchen and I politely introduced her and Kala.

Mom smiled at my blushing new girlfriend and said, “Oh my! I see what all the fuss was about now. You certainly are a beautiful young lady.”

Kala tipped her head to the side and replied, “Fuss?”

Mom’s smile widened and she said, “We’ve had to listen to Kyle tease Dean about being too shy to ask you out for a year now. I think I understand why he was so intimidated.”

I exclaimed, “Mom! If you don’t cut it out I’m going to burn your steak.”

Then she said to Kala, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. But I understand now why Dean has spent a year pining over you.”

Mom said hello to Cass then and finally she turned to me and said, “Sweetheart, would you pick out a nice bottle of red wine and open it for me while I go up and change into something more comfortable?”

I nodded and she excused herself to go change.

As soon as she was out of the room Kala whispered vehemently, “I need something to drink! I’m afraid to breathe! My breath must smell like cum!”

I laughed and got a couple of Cokes out. Then I opened a bottle of wine and put it aside to breathe. I got two wine glasses out. I put four steaks out on the counter and started for the patio door to turn the gas grill on. I stopped as I passed by Kala and said, “I don’t smell anything but sweet on you. Relax.”

We kissed and I went out and lit the grill and came back inside. I got out the potato salad and the makings for a salad and got it ready. Cass and Kala sat at the kitchen island and quietly discussed Kala’s opinions of blowjobs. I was relieved to hear her say that she really had enjoyed doing it. She doesn’t really understand why. But sucking my cock had been exciting. And if anyone wanted proof they would most likely find it inside her shorts.

I volunteered to check just as my mother came back into the room. That deep, luxurious carpeting we have throughout the house is nice if you’re walking around without your shoes on. But it makes it very easy for people to sneak up on you without even meaning to.

Mom asked, “Check what, dear?”

Without missing a beat, quick witted Cass replied, “I asked him to check my pool filter sometime tomorrow. I think it might be clogged and I don’t even know how to open it.”

Mom poured wine for herself and Cass and joined us at the kitchen island. She performed a mother’s typical due diligence on Kala. Kala fielded all of her questions easily and with her normal charm and beautiful smile she quickly began to win my mother over.

I served the salad to give Kala a break. But she actually seemed pretty comfortable with my mother. In fact, all three of them quickly started ganging up on me. We got better acquainted over salad. They finally stopped teasing me and started talking about girl stuff while I cleaned off the salad bowls and asked how everyone wants their steaks cooked.

I went outside and prepared the steaks. Dad is an artist at grilling and he taught me enough to keep me from embarrassing myself. And what the hell, it’s hard to screw up a steak as long as you don’t overcook it.

When I went back inside ten minutes later with the plateful of steaks the conversation suddenly stopped so I knew they were talking about me. I smiled and said, “I knew better than to leave you three alone! Beautiful weather we’re having, isn’t it?”

All three of them laughed and Kala said, “Don’t worry, Dean. When it comes to talking trash, we didn’t have much to say about you. In fact, we all seem to agree that you’re my dream man!”

I rolled my eyes and replied, “I think I’ll eat in my room.”

I put the platter of steaks on the table and sat down to eat. While we ate, Kala told us about some of the exotic places she lived before her family moved here. She was cute and funny and her personality really showed through as she talked about people and places and didn’t seem to have a bad thing to say about anything or anyone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.