400mm of Mrs. Hanson
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I said goodbye and made a couple of sandwiches from cold cuts. I grabbed two cans of Coke and went back outside. As soon as I saw Kala’s face I knew I had a problem.

She’s staring at the little LCD screen with an expression I can’t quite read. It’s a strange combination of shock, curiosity, and I’m pretty sure I saw arousal! I uploaded the pictures we took at Cass’s house yesterday onto my computer. But I realize now that I hadn’t erased them from the memory card! She must have found them!

She finally looked up. I’m standing ten feet away, just outside the patio door. She looked at me curiously and asked, “Is this her? Is this your teacher?”

She looked at a couple more pictures and said, “She’s very beautiful. How did you meet her?”

I didn’t know what to say. I’m still trying to figure out her reaction. She doesn’t sound upset and I’m having trouble believing that. Every girl I know would be furious if she found those pictures on her boyfriend’s camera. I guess that technically we aren’t to that stage in our relationship yet. And now we might never be. But still, I can’t believe she’s so calm.

I finally went over and put our lunch on the table. We both ignored it. I asked, “Do you want me to get you a ride home?”

She smiled and exclaimed, “Of course not! Why would I want that?!”

I felt my heart start to beat again. I’m pretty sure it stopped when I came out onto the patio and saw her looking at the pictures. I started to sit down but she asked, “Can I look at these on your computer? I can’t see them very well on this little screen.”

I sighed and said, “Okay. But let me try to explain first. It’s complicated.”

She smiled and said, “You don’t have to explain.”

I nodded and said, “Yes. I do. I want you to understand. And I would like you to meet her later. She’s a very nice woman.”

She chuckled and said, “I can see that!”

I told her everything, right from the moment I took the first picture of Cass out in her backyard in her bikini. I told her about losing my virginity to her and that it all happened just two days ago.

Kala smiled and said, “It looks like you’ve learned a lot in two days.”

She’s teasing me. But it’s the truth. I have learned a great deal from Cass in just two days.

I was afraid Kala would get the wrong impression of Cass because of our strange relationship and because of the way she submitted to her husband’s boss. But she actually seems to not only understand but actually approve.

I picked up the lunch we didn’t eat and asked her to bring the camera and we went back inside. I threw the sandwiches away and brought the cokes with me. As we made our way up the wide staircase side by side she asked, “Is that your car?”

I nodded.

She smiled and, “It’s really beautiful. I can’t wait to go for a ride.”

I led her to my bedroom. She looked around and said, “Very nice! You have your own bathroom! God! I’d kill for my own bathroom. My little sister is such a slob!”

I sat down at my desk and turned on my monitor. Kala came over and sat in my lap. I took the camera from her and uploaded the pictures I took of her today and the pictures I just took of my car. Then I erased the memory card.

I went to my picture file and opened the file with the pictures I took of Cass yesterday. There are also pictures of me and Kyle having sex with her. I’m embarrassed about looking at these pictures with Kala. I’m especially embarrassed since I was nude and having sex in some of them. But Kala was fascinated and I quickly realized the pictures are turning her on.

When she saw the first picture of Cass tied down to the coffee table she made me stop so she could stare at it. She stared at it for a long time. Then, somewhat breathlessly she asked, “Whose idea was that?”

I admitted that it was mine. I explained that I suspected it would turn Cass on. If it didn’t, if she had protested, I would have stopped. But Cass loved it.

Under her breath she said, “I’ll bet!”

In order to free up my hands I set the computer for slideshow. While Kala stared in awe at the photographs I started caressing her body as erotically as I could with only my limited experience.

If I wondered how she felt about what I’m doing my questions were answered when she reached down and untied the strings on the sides of her bikini bottom.

I managed to wait until she saw all of the pictures I took yesterday. Fortunately there weren’t that many. I stood her up and said, “If you want you can see the rest later. Right now I want to show you what else that nice woman taught me.”

Kala pressed her body up against mine and said, “That sounds like a good plan.”

“Doesn’t it bother you that you seem to be taking the lead in this relationship?”

She thought about that for a minute and answered, “No. It bothered me that you didn’t ask me out or even talk to me for so long. Does it bother you?”

“Yeah. Kind of. It makes me feel a little wimpy.”

She grinned and said, “Judging by the pictures I just saw you seem quite capable of taking charge. Go ahead. I won’t mind.”

“You’re strange, aren’t you? I like that about you. Well, I like that and you have fantastic tits.”

She laughed and agreed, “Yes, I am a little strange. Do you mind?”

“No. If this is going to work I’m afraid you’re going to have to be.”

I bent down and took her into my arms. I carried her over to the bed and dropped her in the middle of it. She turned onto her side and watched me take my trunks off with a sexy smile on her face.

When I straightened back up she said, “Very nice! I couldn’t really tell from the pictures. All of the pictures of your dick were taken while it was buried in that very pretty lady.”

I will admit that it didn’t hurt my ego when she seemed pleased by what she saw. I know my dick is only average. But you know how fragile we guys are.

I moved up onto the bed and stretched out beside her. We began to kiss and touch. She seems just as interested in exploring my body as I am in hers.

I’m anxious to see how she’ll react to some of the things I learned from Cass during my first lesson. After kissing and caressing for several long, very pleasant minutes I gently pulled back and said, “I think you’ll enjoy this.”

I gently rolled her onto her stomach. She gave me a nervous look. But she didn’t say anything. I smiled and said, “Relax. It isn’t what you think.”

She smiled. Apparently she trusts me because instantly she became visibly more relaxed.

I said, “You have a beautiful body. But parts of you are truly extraordinary. I love your ass.”

“You know, some girls might have found that offensive. Lucky for you I’m not one of them. You may feel free to compliment my body parts anytime, or at least anytime my parents aren’t around.”

I got up on my knees beside her and gently moved her hair off of her neck. I ran my fingertips lightly over her skin and quietly said, “I knew you were special. You really are. You aren’t like any girl I’ve ever known. That’s probably why I’ve been so afraid to talk to you.”

She sighed as my fingers soothed her skin. Then she asked, “I’m not like any girl? What about that woman in the pictures?”

I leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck and said, “You’re more like her than anyone else I’ve ever met. And that is more of a compliment than you might realize. She’s a very special woman. I think you’re going to like her.”

Kala moaned as I started kissing her neck and said, “Yes. I think I will, too. I can’t wait to meet her.”

We didn’t speak again until I was kissing and licking her beautiful ass. She asked in a breathless, obviously very aroused voice, “Did she teach you this?”

I answered, “Yes,” without stopping what I was doing.

She sighed and said, “It’s spectacular! I’m definitely going to thank her.”

I spent a little more time enjoying the geography of her perfect little butt before I resumed my travels. I kissed my way down her firm thighs and sexy, highly toned calves. Then I began to kiss and lick her feet. It was quickly obvious that no one has ever paid any attention to them before.

She exclaimed breathlessly, “Oh my word! I had no idea!”

I smiled and then I lifted each of her legs in turn. I took her little toes into my mouth and sucked them one at a time.

She sighed loudly and whispered, “I’ll never forgive you for making me wait a fucking year!”

I finished with her toes and turned her over onto her back. I smiled down at her and said, “Four days ago I was a virgin. I knew less about sex than most guys my age. Kyle and I are probably the last two guys in our class to lose our virginity.”

She looked at me askance and said, “Kyle? He’s the most popular kid in our class!”

I nodded and said, “Yeah. But the poor schmuck works all the time. He’s been on fewer dates than I have.”

She sighed and said, “That’s too bad. We only get one childhood.”

I’d never looked at it that way. Now I feel even sorrier for my best friend!

I returned to my largely successful efforts to drive Kala crazy. I started back at her feet and worked my way up her luscious body, lightly skipping over her sopping wet pussy. I took note of the fact that she has no pubic hair at all. It would have been kind of hard to miss. I thought it looked sexy as hell.

I kissed her belly and her stomach and then skipped quickly over her breasts. She complained, “You’re missing some of the best parts you know.”

I chuckled and assured her, “Don’t worry. I’m going back that way in a little while.”

“Oh good!”

I kissed her neck and her ears and then explored her face with my lips and tongue, saving her lips for last.

I kissed her lips, but lightly, gently, lovingly, before starting back down to pay a little more attention to her breasts.

She began to moan in pleasure as my lips and the tip of my tongue began to explore her breasts more thoroughly. In a hoarse voice she said, “You’re very good at this. I’m so glad you and that woman met.”

Right about then I bit down lightly on one of her nipples. She gasped and her ass came up off the bed. She reached up and pulled my head against her chest and exclaimed, “Oh my god! Oh Dean!”

I just moaned and moved to the other breast and repeated the process, with the same exciting results.

She calmed down a little as I began to kiss my way back down towards her sweet little pussy. She opened her eyes for a moment and our eyes met. She smiled and said, “I knew I was going to love you.”

Of course she doesn’t love me. Not three hours into our first date. But it sounds good anyway.

But then, I’ve wanted her for a long time. What I feel for her now is much more intense than mere friendship. Maybe it is love. If not, it’s a damn good running start at it.

When my lips finally began to tease her pussy I moved down between her legs and made myself comfortable. I have every intention of staying there for a while.

There’s so much liquid oozing out of her pussy that there’s a wet spot on my bedspread. I lifted her legs and licked her clean from her butt all the way up to her swollen clit.

Her entire body shuddered in pleasure and she cried out, “Fuck! Oh you sweet boy!”

I quit screwing around then and began to eat her out. She seemed to enjoy it almost as much as I did. She moaned and her body twitched at first. But then she started losing control and I had to wrap my arms around her strong thighs and hold her in place as I licked and sucked on her delicious pussy.

After she had about a hundred orgasms, that’s only a slight exaggeration, she reached down and lifted my face away from her still drooling pussy.

I turned my head and rested my cheek on her pubic mound. I was content with lightly kissing her thigh for the next several minutes.

She struggled to recover her composure while she ran her fingers through my hair. When I thought it was safe to dive back in I began lightly eating her pussy again.

She started pulling my hair and screaming, mostly obscenities. But in a charming, sexy way.

Finally I couldn’t take it any longer. Before I went downstairs this morning I left a condom on the edge of my nightstand in anticipation of the unlikely possibility that this moment might come to pass. I got to my knees between her legs and reached for it.

She opened her eyes and saw what I was doing. She ripped it out of my hands and said, “I want nothing to come between us. Not ever!”

She saw the concern on my face and smiled reassuringly. She said, “It’s okay. I’m safe and you’re almost a virgin.”

I came down over her, resting my weight on my arms and as we kissed I moved my hips gently, sliding my hard cock through her moist slit. She shivered in excitement and said, “I’ll tell you all about it later. But I’m nearly as inexperienced as you are. I want you to know, though, that I have never wanted to be with any boy like I want you. Not ever.”

Then she reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. My only question was answered immediately. If I did not know which beautiful woman was under me at the moment I could not have distinguished between Cass and Kala. As my cock sank into her hot, wet, welcoming pussy and I felt those wonderful sensations again I’m once more in awe. I know it’s going to be a struggle for me to last long enough to make it enjoyable for Kala.

There is one difference between Kala and Cass. I didn’t realize it at first when I was so overwhelmed by the sensations she brought to me with her tight, boiling hot pussy. But the difference isn’t in the sensations I experienced. The difference is in what I felt as I made love to a girl of whom I’m quickly becoming much more than fond.

Sure, we’re fucking. But it isn’t just about the sex. We’re making love. We’re looking into each other’s eyes and touching and kissing. We both found ourselves saying, “I love you,” and meaning it.

I probably surprised both of us when I lasted long enough that Kala was able to reach orgasm. It wasn’t easy. It took a lot of concentration. But I was determined to make this the best sexual experience she has ever had.

It was without a doubt the most earth shaking experience I’ve ever had. And considering who went before her that’s saying something! I’ve only been with one other woman. But she is one hell of a woman!

I have to believe the difference is the emotion Kala and I have invested in our budding relationship. We have wanted each other and dreamt of each other for a very long time. Sex is wonderful. But we’re discovering that sex with someone you love is so much better.

It got kind of crazy there at the end. If anyone was watching it would probably have looked more like an assault than a sex act. But she gave as good as she got. She scratched my back and bit my chest and my shoulder. She lifted her hips off the bed and slammed into me just as hard as I was driving my cock into her. And when it was finally over it was obvious we couldn’t wait to do it again.

I rolled off of her. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. We kissed lovingly and although we said it to each other moments earlier while in the throes of passion I asked, “Would it make you nervous if I said I love you?”

She moaned and said, “Yeah. Girls hate that.”

We stayed like that for a long time. After several minutes she said, “You know I’m making a mess of your bedspread.”

I kissed her and said, “Rumor has it there’s a laundry room down the hall. Besides, most of that is my mess.”

She rested her head back on my arm and we went back to gazing lovingly at each other. It was probably ten minutes before she said, “I have a confession to make.”

I replied, “As long as you don’t tell me you’re really a guy I don’t care what you have to confess.”

She said, “Maybe you don’t care. But I want you to know that I’m not really as experienced as I might have led you to believe. I’ve only had sex with one other guy. And that was a huge disappointment. It wasn’t entirely his fault, I guess. I was as dumb as he was. But it was a disaster. If you turned out to be as fucked up as he was I was going to go over to the other side. Thank you for saving me from that. I’d really hate it if I had to start dressing like a lesbian.”

“We’re both going to have to thank the same person.”

After relaxing together for a few minutes I said, “Come on, you lazy bitch. Let’s go take a shower before the neighbors start to complain.”

She laughed and said, “That’s it! You’re cut off! No more sex for you, not for at least ten minutes.”

I sighed and said, “I knew it couldn’t last.”

I got up and pulled her to her feet. We went into my bathroom and took a nice hot shower. While we were soaping each other up I decided to shake things up a little.

After we dried off I put my trunks back on and we rounded up her bikini. That’s all we were wearing when I took her hand and led her out the front door. She hung back when she realized I was taking her out front in her tiny bikini. But she didn’t refuse.

She hesitated, but then she followed along. Her only comment was, “If my mom has to bail me out for public indecency she isn’t going to take too kindly to you.”

I laughed and replied, “Where in the hell did you get the idea that you aren’t decent?! You’re a hell of a lot better than decent!”

I led her across the yard to Cass’s house and in through the side door without knocking. She looked a little worried. But she still didn’t complain.

I checked to make sure they weren’t out on the patio. I checked the living room. When they weren’t there I assumed they were still in bed. I led Kala up the deeply carpeted staircase to Cass’s bedroom.

We entered to find Cass and Kyle in bed together. They were talking quietly and playing with each other.

They looked up, startled when we came in. Kala saw Cass and exclaimed, “It’s you!”

Cass was a little embarrassed. But she smiled and replied, “When there’s a woman in this bed it’s usually me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.