400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I took a quick shower and aired out my room before my mother got home. I waited for her downstairs. We talked for a few minutes when she came in but she was exhausted and went to bed soon after she got home.

I went to my room with the intention of reading or watching a movie or something until Kyle got off work. I ended up doing a foolish thing. I sat down at my computer and checked my email. Then, even though I knew I shouldn’t, I started going through the pictures I took of Cass today. I knew, even as I opened the file that I was making a mistake. I’m going to get all hot and bothered even though Cass sucked my cock twice and fucked me nearly half to death today.

But no matter what happened to me today, one thing hasn’t changed; my status as a horny teenage boy. I could not resist the temptation to see that beautiful woman naked again.

I opened the pictures and relived the most wonderful experience any teenage boy could ever have. I became so wrapped up in the pictures I almost forgot to call Kyle. He gets off work at ten o’clock. I wanted to call him just as he left work so we could talk in private.

I was a few minutes late calling but he was standing outside the store where he works talking to a friend. A good friend of ours is paralyzed from the waist down as a result of an accident he had when he was driving and talking on a cell phone. There was a lot of shit flying after that and a lot of us kids promised our parents we wouldn’t use a cell phone while driving. A few of us are even keeping our word. Well, I haven’t had the opportunity yet. Whenever I’m driving one of my parents is in the passenger seat. But I fully intend to keep my promise not to touch my cell phone while I’m driving.

I waited until Kyle was alone in his truck and said, “I need you to come over here tomorrow. You need to be here early, though. Like eight o’clock.”

Kyle sounded less than thrilled. He said, “Come on, man! I just got off work! I’m exhausted. Why does it have to be so early? How about if we make it ten?”

I grinned. I know that once he finds out what’s in store for him he won’t mind at all. But I don’t want him to know what I’m planning until the fun starts. Kyle is just about as big a wuss as I am when it comes to the opposite sex. It’s funny because he could probably go out with any girl he wants. But he and I have the same problem I guess. We both have more than enough self confidence in every other area of our lives. Unfortunately, when it comes to girls we like we freeze up.

But it’s only with the girls we like! We both have no trouble talking to girls until we want to ask them out. I haven’t thought about it before. But for a second I wondered if my experience with Cass would give me more confidence. That would be nice.

I continued to insist on eight o’clock. Kyle isn’t happy about it but he’s intrigued by the fact that I refuse to tell him why he needs to be here and why he has to be here that early. So he finally agreed.

We were just about to hang up when he said, “Hey! I almost forgot! Kala came in this evening. We talked for a few minutes. She asked about you.”

Cass was suddenly forgotten. I tried to sound cool when I asked, “What did she say?”

Kyle wasn’t fooled. He chuckled and replied, “Nothing really specific. She asked if you’re seeing anyone, though. And she asked if you ever mention her.

“Dude! She wants you to ask her out!”

It certainly does sound that way. But I can just see myself trying to talk to her and making a fool of myself. Just thinking about asking her out sends chills down my spine.

There was a long silence while my mind pondered all the ways I could embarrass myself with Kala.

Kyle interrupted my jumbled thoughts. He isn’t teasing now. In a suddenly serious tone he said, “Dean, she gave me her number. She asked me to have you call her. If you don’t, I’m going to kick your ass.”

He made me write down her number and we said goodnight.

I was so wrapped up in that strange turn of events I forgot about Cass for a few minutes!

I finally went to bed. I didn’t bother to set my alarm. I always wake up early.

The next morning I got up and went downstairs. I made coffee and had it ready when my mom came down. She kissed me good morning and sat down to have a cup of coffee with me. I offered to make her some toast or a bagel or something but she very seldom eats breakfast.

We talked a little and then she asked me what my plans are.

I told her I was thinking of going next door and having sex with Mrs. Hanson.

She smiled and said, “That’s nice, dear. Don’t play too rough.”

I tried to sound more serious when I said, “Kyle found a rebuilt starter for my car. We’re going over and take a look at it.”

She nodded and said, “I hope Mrs. Hanson won’t be too disappointed.”

I sighed and said, “You’re no fun!”

She laughed and said, “Unfortunately, that is all too accurate a description lately. I think that when your father comes home from China I’m going to hold a gun to his head and make him take a cruise or something. I need a vacation. I’m turning into an old lady!”

I grinned and said, “You’re pretty damned hot for an old lady, mom! If dad doesn’t want to go on a cruise with you, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding someone else who will.”

She laughed and said, “Tell him that when he gets home.”

She poured a cup of coffee to go and in response to my dirty look she said, “I’m always very careful. Christ! Which one of us is the parent here?!”

I shook my head and said, “Be careful. I need you to work so you and dad can keep buying me car parts and lenses.”

She asked, “Do you want another lens? Do you need my card?”

I hugged her and kissed her and said, “That was a joke. Drive carefully.”

She left for work. I cleaned the coffee pot and rinsed out my cup. I went into the garage and got a couple of things I want to take with me today when Kyle gets here and we go next door. Then I went up and took a quick shower. I got dressed and rummaged around for a few more things I want to take with me when we go next door. As far as I know my parents don’t own any sex toys, although come to think of it I’ve never actually looked. So I had to improvise.

I gathered everything I need and made it back downstairs a few minutes before Kyle arrived. I tried not to think too much about what’s about to happen. I don’t want to over think it. But Christ I’m excited!

I heard Kyle pull up in the driveway. I met him out front as he was coming up the sidewalk. He isn’t annoyed but he damn sure wants to know why he had to get up this early.

My camera is hanging over my shoulder. I almost didn’t bring it. I don’t want photography to intrude on the fun and games. But I figured I can probably get a few pictures to embarrass her and amuse me without making a big production out of it.

I’m holding the bag of material I just gathered from around the house. It holds some rope, a knife to cut the rope, a scarf for a blindfold, and a few wooden clothespins. Before putting them in the bag I stretched the spring out a little so they’ll be uncomfortable but not painful when applied to certain feminine body parts.

I might be wrong but I have every reason to believe Cass will very much enjoy what I have in mind for her, including being taken by two guys at once if she hasn’t already experienced it.

I smiled and said, “Kyle, trust me. You’re going to be forever in my debt after today. You’ll probably be so grateful to me that you’ll give me your truck.”

Of course we both knew that was bullshit. But he can tell I have something planned that he’s going to enjoy. It’s getting harder and harder to contain my excitement. I’ve been anticipating this since Cass went home last night.

I said, “Come on. Follow me.”

I took off across the lawn towards the Hanson’s house. He asked, “Where the hell are you going?!”

I ignored him. He finally caught up and walked with me to the side door of Cass’s house. I opened the screen door and opened the door without knocking.

Kyle whispered nervously, “Dean! What the hell are you doing?!”

I ignored him.

I’ve been in her house a couple of times. I know where everything is. I started down the short, narrow hallway to the kitchen.

Cass heard us come in. She stepped out of the kitchen and saw us. She’s expecting me. She isn’t expecting me to bring a friend.

She looks almost as nervous as she did yesterday when she came to my house. She kept looking back and forth between the two of us. She knows Kyle, or at least she knows who he is. She has met him a couple of times. But she only knows him to say hello to when she comes over to see my parents and Kyle is visiting.

She recognizes him. I’m watching her face closely in order to judge her reaction. I’d hate to have to do it but if she has strong objections to my little surprise I’ll have to send Kyle home. She seemed to struggle not to smile when she spotted the camera and I can see she’s curious about the bag I’m carrying. She never said a word, though.

I didn’t speak until I came to a stop in front of her. She’s wearing a short silk robe. She’s expecting me. She knows why I’m here. She isn’t yet certain why I’m not alone and she doesn’t know how much Kyle knows about what we did yesterday.

I smiled and said, “Good morning, Cass. You look beautiful this morning.”

She didn’t respond. She’s watching Kyle. It took her a minute to make her mind how to react but I think she must have been able to tell from the confused look on his face that he’s totally in the dark. I think she found that exciting. Or at the very least it’s amusing.

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. I kissed her lightly on the lips and asked, “What are you wearing under the robe?”

She started blushing the moment she stepped out into the hallway and saw there are two of us. But now the blush deepened. She glanced at Kyle before stuttering, “I ... I...”

I tried to keep a serious expression on my face. I acted like I was upset and demanded, “I asked you a question, cunt!”

She shuddered and finally devoted her attention to me. She almost whispered, “I’m wearing a chemise and a pair of panties.”

“Good. That sounds very sexy. I can’t wait to see them.”

I took her arm and began to guide her to the living room. Kyle didn’t move. I looked back and said, “Come on, Kyle. You’re about to get laid!”

Cass moaned when I said out loud what she’s thinking.

Kyle still didn’t move. He finally found his voice and exclaimed, “What the hell is wrong with you! I’m not going to rape anyone! I’m not going to let you rape anyone! Have you lost your fucking mind?!”

I smiled and assured him, “No one is going to get raped, Kyle. Well, no one but you if you don’t quit fucking around and follow us.”

He looked back and forth between me and Cass. Cass is trying to stay in character. For this to be the kind of experience she’s now anticipating she has to act like she’s being forced. If she steps out of character to reassure Kyle it will diminish the fantasy she’s so fond of.

I probably should have explained everything to him before I brought him over here. That’s what I get for trying to surprise both of them. I dropped Cass’s arm and said, “Stay, bitch!”

Then I went back to Kyle and whispered in his ear, “Play along, man! Trust me, it isn’t rape. Don’t spoil it.”

I went back to Cass and led her into the living room. Kyle followed but he isn’t totally convinced.

When we got to the living room I put my camera and the paper bag containing my improvised bondage equipment down. I waited until Kyle finally followed us into the room and then I said, “Cass. Take off your robe.”

I heard the sudden intake of breath from both of them. Kyle looked at me like I’d gone mad. Cass is nervous but she’s excited, too. I can see it in her eyes.

She untied her belt and then, while staring submissively at the floor in front of her and blushing furiously, she slowly pulled her robe open and slid it off. She dropped it on the floor near her feet and stood there in her very sexy chemise and a pair of those boy style panties made entirely of lace. Fuck she looks hot!

The camisole is lacy and see-through and stops about two inches above the waistband of her panties. The slightly darker circles of her nipples are vaguely visible through the low cut triangles of cloth that cover her breasts.

I can’t quite make out the little strip of red hair that’s all that remains of her pubic hair but her protruding mound is stretching the material tightly over her pussy. I don’t have to look too hard to make out the faint line of the opening to her pussy under the flimsy garment. Even with as little as I know about the opposite sex I know there’s only one reason for a woman to wear that outfit. She’s planning to turn someone on.

It’s working! Damn is it ever working!!

My original intention was to wait until later to take some pictures but I have to preserve that image. I picked up my camera and took several photographs. I ordered her to move around and pose for me and she did. She’s obviously self conscious about posing that way but that only made the pictures sexier.

I put the camera down after taking a couple dozen pictures. I went over and slowly circled all the way around her. I pulled her into my arms and whispered, “Christ you’re hot!”

I kissed her neck and her shoulder and whispered, “Have you ever been with two guys at once?”

Her body shuddered in my arms and she rested her face on my shoulder for a few seconds before she finally whispered, “Never!”

I chuckled and said, “You can thank me later.”

She nipped at my chest through my shirt and then she quietly replied, “I will.”

I stepped back and stood beside Kyle again. I said, “Cass, I was planning to rip your clothes off when I came over here this morning. But that outfit is so hot I can’t bring myself to destroy it. So why don’t you go ahead and take it off. Take your time. We have all day.”

We watched her slowly remove the camisole. She peeled it off over her head very slowly and dropped it on the floor with her robe.

I heard Kyle exclaim under his breath, “Oh my god!”

Then he turned to me and whispered, “What the fuck is going on, man?!”

I just smiled and replied, “I’ll explain later. For now, don’t look a gift pussy in the mouth. We have all day to fuck her and get blowjobs. And how would you like to eat a sweet pussy for the first time? I did it yesterday. She’s delicious. I highly recommend it.”

Cass can hear us. She’s being careful not to show it but I know how excited she is. She has probably figured out by now that Kyle is a virgin. I think the things we did yesterday turned her on a lot. I’m pretty sure she was even more excited by the fact that it was my first time.

Now she’s going to introduce another boy to sex but I have some surprises in store for her. Today is going to be different.

She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and began to slowly work them down over her hips. She glanced up at us as her pussy was uncovered. I’m just as much in awe of her sexy body today as I was yesterday. And it looks like Kyle is about to start drooling!

She glanced back down at the floor quickly but not before I saw the corners of her mouth turn up in a smile she can’t completely hide. She really loves this. She’s probably just as turned on as we are ... maybe more.

We watched her step out of her panties in as ladylike a manner as possible. She dropped them on her robe and stood with her hands crossed demurely over her pussy.

I ordered her to drop her hands to her sides and we stared at her perfect body for a long moment. Then I ordered her to turn around slowly.

As we watched her turn, Kyle whispered, “Dean, I think I’m going to have a heart attack! You had sex with her yesterday?!”

I replied, “I fucked her and made her suck my cock for almost four hours. And I licked every square inch of that sexy body. I ate her pussy until she screamed for mercy. Before she left I told her I’m coming over here this morning to fuck her again and ordered her to be ready.”

I’m piling it on a little thick, more for her benefit than Kyle’s. I’m just feeding the fantasy that’s driving her. It’s a fantasy I’m only beginning to understand but after thinking about it for a while I can kind of see how it might excite her.

I generously offered, “Would you like to check her out before we get started?”

It’s obvious Kyle would very much like to have a closer look at Cass but he’s too nervous and too shy. I turned to Cass and commanded, “Come over here. My friend is a little shy. Let him have a good close look at what a beautiful body you have.”

Cass took a few steps and stopped in front of Kyle. She’s close enough now that he can reach out and touch her but so far he’s just staring wide eyed at the first real live naked woman he’s ever seen. I must have had that same look on my face yesterday when she undressed for me.

She seems to be as nervous as he is. The difference is that she enjoys being nervous. She’s turned on by being embarrassed and being told what to do.

No one moved for a moment. I waited for Kyle to stop playing statue. He stared at her breasts but didn’t move a muscle.

I became impatient and said, “Cass, take his hand and help him out.”

She reached out, took his hand and guided it to her breast.

Under his breath he exclaimed, “Fuck!”

His fingers began to move tentatively over her breast. The look on his face as he explored a breast for the first time in his life would have been amusing if I wasn’t certain that I had the same exact look on my face yesterday.

He must have memorized every pore on her perfect tit before he moved to its twin. I don’t want to give the impression that after only one afternoon I’m immune to her charms and totally in charge. I’m just as excited as they are. I’m anxious to get started with the fun and games; the fantasy stuff with the ropes and everything. But except to assuage my own impatience there’s no hurry. I can’t deny that I’m getting a charge out of demonstrating my power over this beautiful woman to my best friend and I know that being made to behave this way is a turn on for her.

I watched Kyle for as long as I could before my impatience got the best of me. Kyle seems to be even shier than I was yesterday and this is going nowhere. I decided I’m going to have to take control and get things moving or we’ll end up standing here all day. I said, “Cass, go lie down on your back on the coffee table.”

Their coffee table is a low, sturdy wooden table. It’s more than strong enough for what I have in mind.

We watched her lie down and I ordered her to spread her legs. I placed my little bag of improvised toys on the floor nearby and pulled out the scarf. When I covered her eyes she shuddered again and quietly whispered, “Dean!”

It wasn’t a protest. She loves it!

After the scarf was secure I ran my hands over her sexy body for a minute or two. I teased her beautiful tits and tweaked her hard nipples. I leaned down and took one of them in my mouth. I sucked it and gently bit down on it. I think she had her first orgasm of the morning when my teeth closed on her nipple.

I slid her body up until her head was hanging down over the end of the table. The table turned out to be the perfect length for what I have in mind. Now her mouth and her pussy are both easily accessible.

I reached into the bag and pulled out the rope. I cut off two pieces and handed one to Kyle across from me on the other side of the narrow table. He’s still skeptical but he’s smart enough to see Cass is enjoying this, maybe even more than we are.

She gasped when she felt me securing the rope to her wrist and then to the legs of the table. Kyle got the idea and secured her other wrist on his side. She didn’t struggle or protest. Kyle seemed to find that reassuring.

I brought enough rope to secure her legs, too. That was my original intention. But at the last moment I decided it would be better to leave them free.

I leaned down and kissed her lips for a moment. Then I whispered, “Are you ready for some cock?”

Her answer was to try to bite my lip. I hope she doesn’t try that when my cock is in her mouth!

I got up and took a couple more quick pictures. Then I started undressing and suggested to a still stunned Kyle that he get undressed and get his first blowjob.

He’s obviously self-conscious about undressing in front of me. Over the years we’ve undressed together in locker rooms on countless occasions. But this is the first time we’ve undressed for the purpose of having sex, with the same woman no less. More to the point, this is the first time we’ve been naked together with erections.

Kyle may be nervous about having sex with my beautiful, young, married neighbor. But he’s not so nervous he has a problem getting a hard-on. He dropped to his knees with his cock so close to her face she can smell it. I saw her nostrils flare when she sensed his hard cock so close to her lips.

He inched forward and pressed the head of his cock against her lips. She instantly opened her mouth and took him in. She even stretched her neck out to try and get more of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.