400mm of Mrs. Hanson
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I wasn’t spying on my next door neighbor. Or at least it didn’t start out that way. I was sitting on my bed one morning minding my own business. I spent most of the morning cleaning out the garage and making room for my car. It’s due back from the shop soon. I can’t drive it yet. I’m only fifteen and I don’t have my license. But it’s only going to be four days before the big day arrives. Today is Monday. My birthday is on Thursday.

Dad has been helping me fix up my car. I’ve also gotten a lot of help from my best friend, Kyle. Kyle is a mechanical genius. To be perfectly honest, I’m a lot better at fetching a wrench than turning it. But I’m learning.

Summer vacation just started and Kyle is coming over in a few minutes. Our plans for the day are not that ambitious. We’re going to the mall to do a little girl watching. I just finished showering and dressing to go out. I’m sitting on the side of my bed putting my sneakers on when movement outside caught my eye and I looked through my window.

The movement turned out to be Mrs. Hanson. She and her husband just bought the house next door about four months ago. I’ve met her a few times. She’s really hot. I think she’s about twenty-four or twenty-five. Her husband is a white collar type who works at a new plant outside of town making a variety of electrical assemblies that go into airplanes.

I wasn’t spying. But when I saw her moving around her backyard in the tiny bikini she’s just barely wearing I didn’t mind watching. I’m really glad the Hanson’s moved in. She spends a lot of time out in her backyard in one of her many skimpy bikinis. Being a typical teenage male I can’t help but enjoy the view. I watched her for a minute or two and then I had a sudden inspiration.

I’ve been spending all my time and most of my money lately on fixing up my old car. I think my parents have been impressed with how responsible I’ve been lately. Not that I’m normally a troublemaker. But between fixing up Kyle’s old pickup truck and my old MOPAR the two of us have spent most of the last two years in one garage or the other. It’s hard to get in trouble in your own garage.

When they started trying to decide what to get me for my birthday my observant little brother suggested the camera I’ve been drooling over lately. I’ve begun to dabble in photography and I’ve been lusting in my heart for the latest Nikon DSLR.

My birthday is still almost a week away. But my dad had to fly to China on business and he isn’t going to be home in time for my birthday. So they gave me the camera early. They threw in several very expensive lenses, including a Nikkor 80-400 zoom lens that’s incredible. It doesn’t suck when your parents own their own company and are well off.

I had absolutely no ulterior motives when I put that lens on my camera and stood at my window. I was just testing it out for the first time. Mrs. Hanson is such a lovely subject. I followed her with the camera as she moved around her yard, keeping her framed in my eyepiece. She didn’t seem to be doing anything, just looking around at the shrubbery or something. She seems nervous about something, though it isn’t apparent what in her backyard might be upsetting her.

I snapped a few pictures of her sweet body in that tiny bikini. A few of them, especially the ones I took when I caught her bending over, were very hot. I began to feel a little guilty because once I started following her with the camera and taking pictures I guess I’d have to say that what I’m doing verges on spying. My far too well developed conscience told me she has a reasonable expectation of privacy in her backyard and I can’t help feeling a little nervous about the possibility that she might look up and catch me. That would be awfully embarrassing.

And then, for just a second I thought I’d been caught. She stood up suddenly, spun around and rushed for her side gate. I put the camera down and stepped back from the window.

I was incredibly relieved when I leaned forward and peeked out to see a man standing at her gate. She hadn’t been reacting to seeing me. Her visitor must have knocked or called out to her.

I watched her let the guy in. I was more than a little jealous of the close-up view he’s getting of her in that tiny bikini she’s wearing. And then I watched in shock as he took her in his arms and they kissed passionately. The man she’s kissing is NOT Mr. Hanson! He’s a much older man. He’s at least in his late forties. He’s even older than my parents!

I watched in shock as the guy grabbed her and pulled her small body against his own much larger one. He’s a very big guy and he really dwarfs her. She looks like a little girl in his large, muscular arms.

As they kissed he began moving his hands over her body as if he owns her. He even grabbed a double handful of that sexy ass and lifted her right off the ground. I brought my camera back up to my eye and got a couple of very erotic pictures. Through my telephoto lens I have an incredible view of his large hands working their way inside her bikini bottom, pushing that tiny garment down as they did. I can see nearly half of her ass crack!

He kissed and groped her for several minutes before they finally separated. He took her by the hand and led her to the patio. He took off his suit coat and tie and sat down. I continued to watch them and I freely confess that now I’m definitely spying. They quickly began to make it worth my while.

After exchanging a few brief words the guy pulled Mrs. Hanson into his lap and started kissing her again. While they kissed he ran one of his large hands over her body, concentrating most of his attention on her perfect tits. I know they’re perfect because he had her little bikini top off in no time at all.

I took about fifty pictures of her tits and the interesting things his hands are doing to them. He’s very rough. Much of the time it looked to me as though he’s trying to hurt her.

What surprises me is that she doesn’t seem to mind at all. She seems to be trying to hide how she feels from her visitor, but in a very short time there was a look of absolute bliss on her face!

The show they’re putting on is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life! Because it seems to be appropriate in order to put this all in perspective I will grudgingly admit I’m still a virgin. The prospects for that status changing any time soon are not good. I don’t even have a girlfriend at the moment.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a real, live, flesh and blood tit and the effect it’s having on me is unbelievable. Okay. They’re about a hundred feet away and I’m looking at them through a four hundred millimeter camera lens. But that’s a very powerful lens. That beautiful tit appears to be right in my face! I can almost taste those nipples!

I watched in awe and I continued taking pictures, documenting everything that happened in my neighbor’s backyard over the next forty minutes. And those two did it all!

It was only a few more minutes before he untied the bottom of her suit and tossed it away. I instantly zoomed in on the feminine real estate he’d just uncovered. There’s only a tiny little landing strip of dark red hair over her tight little slit. My cock was so hard it hurt when I watched in extreme close-up as the guy began to finger-fuck my beautiful next door neighbor.

He played with her pussy and her tits for a couple more minutes. He continued to be very rough with her delicate body. If it weren’t for the passionate expression on her face it would have looked like he was raping her.

They carried on like that for ten or fifteen minutes before they got up. As soon as he released her and got to his feet she almost tore his clothes off. I wasn’t entirely certain before. I could have been wrong about the look on her face. But it’s obvious now that she isn’t being taken against her will. She wants this guy naked and she’s in a hurry!

I took some incredible pictures of her sucking his big cock. But again, it was a very violent act. She didn’t so much suck his cock as he held her head steady with his large hands and fucked her mouth.

It looked like it had to hurt her. But far from resisting she reached around him and held onto his ass, eagerly playing the part of helpless victim. From where I’m standing, watching through my bedroom window with a painfully hard erection, it looks like she’s trying to take even more of his big cock into her mouth!

I can’t be entirely certain looking down on them from my angle, but there were times when it looked very much like he drove his entire cock into her mouth and throat. I’ve heard of deepthroat. But that guy’s cock is huge! It didn’t seem possible to me that her delicate throat could accommodate the guy’s oversized cock without requiring a trip to the emergency room when he finishes with her.

She continued to let him do anything he wanted to do to her without protest. Long minutes passed but I don’t think he climaxed in her mouth. He pulled his still erect cock out of her mouth, picked her up and dropped her down onto a lounge chair cushion that’s already lying in the grass waiting for them.

I watched him eat her pussy for a few minutes. Even that seemed like a violent act the way he did it. I got some great pictures of it. But the best pictures were of her face when she started climaxing like crazy.

I don’t know who the guy is. But I thought it would be great if I could get some lessons from him. Judging by her reactions he really seems to know what he’s doing. I don’t believe I could treat a girl the way he’s treating her, but he’s certainly having the desired effect on my beautiful next door neighbor.

On the other hand, I doubt if any of the girls I know would allow themselves to be used the way this guy is using Mrs. Hanson.

She finally reached down and pulled the guy up on top of her. I managed to take some good pictures of her small hands guiding his big cock to her pussy. It’s a good thing my camera has image stabilization. By that time I was so excited my hands were shaking uncontrollably.

As soon as the head of his cock was lodged in her small opening he slammed it the rest of the way in and started fucking her like he’s a human jackhammer. It looked pretty fucking brutal to me but she obviously enjoyed it.

I decided to try out another interesting feature on my new camera. I carefully opened my window and slid the screen up. I attached the camera to the tripod and began to record a movie. I recorded a fifteen minute HD movie of the two of them fucking like rabbits.

Because their sex show was so damned erotic I’m getting very impatient for their little afternoon delight to end and for the guy to leave. Thanks to the live porn I’m watching in my neighbor’s yard I’ve never been so horny. I desperately need to relieve myself in the time honored manner. I urgently need to beat my meat but I don’t want to miss anything. I cannot remember another time in my life when I’ve been this turned on. Mrs. Hanson will no doubt have a starring role in my sexual fantasies for years to come.

It wasn’t much longer before I got my wish. The guy slammed into her a few more times and then stopped suddenly. He still had his cock inside of her when he looked at his watch and apparently told her he had to go.

He stood up and said something to her. She got up on her knees and I couldn’t believe what she did next. While he sneered down at her as if she were some kind of whore, she began to lick and suck until his cock and his balls were clean. She even licked up a trail of slime on his thigh. She continued licking him until he roughly pushed her away.

I watched them for the next few minutes while they raced around getting him dressed. She escorted him to the gate and saw him out. When she was finally alone she walked around her yard in the nude for a moment longer with his cum running down the inside of her thigh. I took advantage of the opportunity to record her beautiful body in supple movement without some old guy’s hands in the way of all the good parts.

She gathered up the pieces of her bikini and put the cushion which had been their mattress back in place. She turned and is obviously about to go inside. With the show finally over I moved my camera and tripod out of the way and started to pull my window screen down.

It caught! I was pulling the screen down as quietly as possible when the damned thing got crooked and hung up for a second but then released suddenly. It closed much too quickly and made a surprisingly loud noise on that quiet spring day.

Mrs. Hanson’s head snapped around and our eyes met. She’s standing there naked, her tiny bikini still dangling from her hand.

She stopped and looked up at me. Even without the telephoto lens I can see the shock on her face. I blushed at having been caught and a prickly wave of guilt washed over me.

I stepped back from the window so quickly that I fell back onto my bed. I lay there for several minutes, too embarrassed to sit up in case she’s still watching my window.

Yeah. I know how silly that is. She’s the one fucking around on her husband. Still, I feel guilty. I’ve been caught peeping ... spying.

I finally sat up on my bed. She was nowhere to be seen. I closed my window and the blinds. I picked up my camera and shivered in teenage lust as I thought about the solid gold pictures it now contains.

I quickly uploaded the contents of the memory card to my computer and then, even though I’m home alone I made sure my bedroom door is locked. I pulled my pants and shorts down to my knees and started going through the pictures slowly.

My hard cock is standing straight up and throbbing. I avoid touching it. I’m afraid a mere touch will set it off.

The first pictures are hot. She looks fantastic in that tiny bikini. But fuck me! When I got to the pictures I took after that guy took her top off and I got my first clear look at her perfect tits nearly life size on my monitor I almost came without touching my dick! They’re so clear and so close! I can actually see the pores in her skin! They’re so clear that they’re almost 3-D.

Her nipples are long and hard and dark pink. They made my mouth water to look at them. Watching that guy’s hand move over them and caress them was making my heart beat faster. But a few minutes later, when he removed her bottoms and I saw her nearly hairless pussy, DAMN! Fucking beautiful!

I’ve already admitted I’m still a virgin. But her pussy is so clear in those pictures I think I can tell you how it tastes!

In a few of the pictures, even before he put his fingers inside of her, I can clearly see her juices glistening in the sunlight. They’re beginning to coat the tight lips of her pussy.

Her pussy is just a dark line through the middle of her mound. It looks virginal, like it belongs on a little girl. There’s just that quarter inch wide strip of hair above her slit, just enough to tell she’s a natural redhead and to indicate she’s an adult. There are no external labia showing.

Don’t look at me like that! I have the internet! I’ve seen lots of pictures!

I began to gently tease my painfully hard cock while going through the photographs but I was careful not to cum. I want to wait and cum while I’m watching her cumming the way she did while that big dude was fucking her.

I finally finished looking at the still photographs and started the movie I made of her getting fucked. When the movie started, filling up my thirty-four inch HD monitor with a scene of beautiful naked flesh in action, it actually took my breath away! I didn’t make it more than two minutes before I came all over my stomach. I sat there, gasping for air and watching my neighbor put out for her boyfriend for another minute or two before I finally stopped the movie and cleaned myself up.

I was still wiping up the cum when the doorbell rang. Thanks to the sex show my neighbor put on I completely forgot about Kyle coming over. I’ve got to get ready, we’re going to the mall!

I called down on the intercom and made sure it was Kyle. I told him to come in, that I’m almost ready and will be right down. I went into my bathroom and cleaned my stomach and my cock. I was still a little shaky when I shut down my computer and went downstairs.

I’m still incredibly turned on, too. I can’t wait to tell Kyle what just happened outside my window. But for some reason, when I got downstairs I couldn’t do it. I don’t know why. I desperately want to tell him and even show him the pictures. But the words didn’t come out.

I decided to wait. I think it might be because even though they’re the hottest pictures I’ve ever seen I still felt guilty about spying.

We went out to his truck. Kyle is two months older than I am and already has his license. A couple of years ago he found and began to customize a 1939 Studebaker pickup truck. The truck is finished now and it’s immaculate. He did most of the work himself, including some pretty extreme bodywork.

I helped a little and in the process learned a lot. His father helped as much as he could. But Kyle has a real talent for that kind of thing. He built a show truck out of the hulk he found in a barn near his grandfather’s house in the upstate.

And unlike me, Kyle had to work his ass off at two part-time jobs to pay for everything. His dad is a great guy. But it would be exaggerating a little to say that he’s middle class. They don’t live in poverty but they certainly aren’t well off.

Don’t get the wrong impression. They maybe don’t have a lot of the shit my family has. But they’re a very happy family. Hell, I spend nearly as much time at his house as I do at mine. I’m almost a part of that family, too. But Kyle’s dad doesn’t have money lying around to spend on parts for a seventy year old truck.

Well, to be honest, there isn’t a whole hell of a lot left on that truck that’s original. But damn! You should see it. Better yet, you should hear it. I just about get a hard-on every time he starts the engine.

Kyle started off down the street. I found myself staring at Mrs. Hanson’s house as we went by. I’m almost certain I saw her curtains move as we went down the street. The image of her beautiful, sexy, naked body flashed through my mind. It must have been a minute or two before I realized Kyle was talking to me.

I sat back and willed my growing erection to subside while I tried to figure out what Kyle is talking about. It finally sank in that he’s trying to tell me he found a guy who’s selling a rebuilt starter for the car I’m restoring, a 1969 Plymouth GTX convertible.

Actually, restoring is a bit too ambitious a definition for what I’m doing. Dad bought the car when he was in his early twenties. It was more than twenty years old when he bought it and restored it. He put it in storage after a few years because he wasn’t driving it but he couldn’t bring himself to part with it. He planned to give it to me from the time I was born. Mom isn’t too happy about it but I’m in love with that car and I haven’t even driven it yet.

When I started showing an interest in cars, dad took me to the place he was storing the car and asked me if I wanted it. I went nuts when I saw it. I remembered seeing the car in some of dad’s old pictures and wanting it then. I had no idea he still owned it. I didn’t have to think about the answer to his question. Hell yes I wanted that car!

When I got a little older and he figured it was time we took the car out of storage and had it taken to our house on the back of a flatbed tow truck. We spent the rest of that day taking inventory. The car needed new hoses and gaskets and a new top. It needed new tires. One of the rear side windows was broken. It’s in the shop now having the upholstery and carpet replaced. Once it’s running we’ll probably find more things that need to be repaired or replaced.

The paint had faded but dad has already had a custom paint shop sand it down and repaint it. Some of the trim had to be re-chromed. But the body is perfect. There isn’t a nick, a dent, or a spot of rust anywhere on that car.

We checked on it before it went to the upholstery shop. The guys who did the paint really knew their shit. It looked like it did when it came off the showroom floor in 1969 if not better.

I’m still having trouble sleeping nights because of that car. I lay awake at night and picture myself driving it around town. It keeps my mind off of girls, at least for a few minutes out of the day.

We headed right for the food court when we got to the mall. As expected, there were a lot of kids there. School just let out for the summer and most of us are still figuring out how best to waste our time for the next couple of months.

Kyle and I won’t be able to spend as much time together as we would have liked because of his jobs. He has to work today but he doesn’t have to go in until early evening. Since his truck is finished and my car is in the upholstery shop we have nothing to do but hang out.

We spotted some friends in the food court and joined them at their table. The table next to theirs is occupied by half a dozen girls. We know them all and there was a lot of friendly banter passing back and forth between the tables.

We got a loud greeting from our friends when we joined them. I noticed Kala sitting with the girls. Of course I noticed her. I’ve had a crush on her since her family moved here from Australia a little over a year ago. But every time I get within fifty feet of her my tongue ceases to function. Or more correctly my brain ceases to function.

I’d love to ask her out. And sometimes I think she might even say yes if I did. She has always been very friendly. But that’s just her way. She’s friendly with everyone. Maybe when I get my license I’ll grow a set of balls and ask her out.

Kyle thinks it’s hilarious that I can’t talk to her. And the weird thing is that it’s only her I have that problem with. I talk to other girls. On several occasions I’ve even invited a girl out to a movie or to the mall to hang out. Now that I think about it, I suppose I haven’t really done it that often but I’ve never been turned down when I’ve invited a girl out. You might think I’d have a little more confidence but when I’m around Kala I turn to mush.

We pulled up a couple more chairs and I said hi to everyone. I blushed and nodded at Kala. Then I turned my attention to the boys at our table and tried to pretend I’m not an idiot.

I didn’t do a good job of not being an idiot today. I kept thinking of Kala and somehow thoughts of her and Mrs. Hanson kept merging in my dirty mind. I’m not sure how that worked. But I was really glad Kyle didn’t suggest we go walking around the mall before the girls left and I had a chance to calm down. I couldn’t have stood up for a while there. Not without being really embarrassed.

Once the girls left I was finally able to concentrate on the conversation. I took a lot of ribbing from the guys. They all know I have a thing for Kala and that I’m too chicken to talk to her. We also talked about some of the other girls and then the other major topic of interest for boys our age, cars.

Kyle and I got up after ten minutes or so and walked around the mall for a while. We weren’t looking to buy anything. I looked at lenses in the camera shop. It’s funny, just looking at the lenses made me think of my neighbor. We had to leave when I started to feel my dick getting hard. There’s no way I could explain my predicament to Kyle if he noticed I was getting a hard-on while looking at a camera lens.

We walked around for about forty-five minutes. Then Kyle had to take me home and get ready to go to his evening job. I don’t have a problem with teenagers working. I think it’s a good thing, actually. But I feel sorry for Kyle. He doesn’t seem to mind but in my opinion he has to work much too hard for the small amount of money he’s paid.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.