Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Eleven

Fantasy Sex Story: Eleven - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy threw his head back and groaned in ecstasy. He decided that no matter what, the sensation of a woman's hot mouth engulfing his penis as he ejaculated was one that he was fast becoming addicted to. It occurred to him, and worried him slightly, that he didn't have as much of an emotional attachment to Syl'fair as what he thought he should have. As the pulses of sensation died away, he looked down into Syl'fair's eyes, and saw that they were glinting with amusement. He smiled at her.

"Thanks, that was fantastic."

Syl'fair pulled her mouth off him, and opened it so that he could see his semen pooled on her tongue. He watched in puzzled silence as she stood up and walked over to one of the trees. When she bent slightly and puckered her lips, he saw that she had expelled a small amount of his Essence and let it drop at the base of the tree.

"What are you doing," he asked quietly.

Syl'fair just smiled at him again with a closed mouth, shook her head and moved on to the next tree to repeat her actions. Once she had completed the circle of trees, leaving a small amount of his Essence at the base of each one, she returned to where he was standing and took his hand.

"Come Roy" she said as she took his hand in hers, "we need to leave here now."


Sally had watched, fascinated, as Syl'fair fellated her brother. She had never seen anything like it before. Her experience on dates had gone only as far as doing a hand-job as a sort of self-defense action on her last date when she felt that it was that or to be forced into doing something that she felt she really wasn't ready for.

For some reason, she found that watching this, and getting aroused by it, was a betrayal by her body. She had been told, and had believed, that it was boys who were visually stimulated, not girls. Girls were supposed to become aroused by touch and feelings. She couldn't understand what was happening to her.

As she watched, Sally's hand crept down between her legs and she cupped herself, rubbing gently but firmly, with her eyes fixed on the movement of Syl'fair's mouth and hand on Roy's penis. She slowly became lost in a haze of stimulation, until it overcame her and she concentrated on what her hands were doing and stopped watching what was going on in the grove. Her one hand remained between her legs, while her other roamed over the rest of her body and she stretched out on the ground and rolled over so that she was lying on her stomach and humping at here hand with small rotations of her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.