Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Eight

Fantasy Sex Story: Eight - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

After a long pleasant discussion over breakfast, the tone turned a little more serious as Roy offered to take Syl'fair out and show her around. She had already made it clear that she was concerned about not being able to sense any of her sisters, or in fact, any creatures other than humans or animals. Roy's reasoning was that a trip by car around the general area would give Syl'fair a better idea of the changes that had taken place.


Two hours later, Roy carried Syl'fair back into the house. He had become very concerned about her health, the longer they spent driving around. Syl'fair had struggled to understand just how comprehensively the world had changed in the time she had slept, and as the reality slowly dawned on her, she had got quieter and quieter, until she became almost catatonic.

Roy placed her gently on his bed, and then left the room quietly to chat to his mother and sister.

"What are you doing here, Roy?" Denise asked sharply as he entered the living room, "Why aren't you seeing to Syl'fair?"

Roy was completely taken aback at his mother's tone. "I have no idea what you mean Mom. I came here just to ask for your advice."

"I would have thought it would be obvious, you need to help her boost her energy. I think that the surprise at the deforestation caused her to expend her energy way too quickly."

"Oh. I didn't think of about that; but what do I do Mom?"

"What you did this morning to give her energy," Denise replied, still trying to preserve her sensibilities in the face of the new situation.

"But Mom..." Roy started, then hesitated, as he knew just how much his mother hated him to use that phrase, or even worse, that whining tone. "Mom," he started again, clearing his throat before continuing in an even voice, "she initiated everything. I really have no idea what to do. I've read lots of stories and stuff, but I already know that not only is there a huge difference between fantasy and reality, there's also a lot of the information in those stories that's just plain wrong. I really don't know what to do."

Denise was a little surprised by this, before she realized that Roy and Syl'fair had really had very little time to do much, and what they had done was likely to have been the typical straight line for a teenager from start to finish in the fastest possible time, instant gratification.

"Roy, I can only suggest in the broadest terms, I really don't feel comfortable with more than that."

"That's fine Mom, anything would help about now..."

"All right, you'll have to 'research' this yourself, but I suggest you think about stimulating her to make her excited, then you, umm what she said, 'share your Essence' with her."

"Thanks mom, I know this is difficult for you. I'll go and try now."

Roy walked to his room, so deep in thought that he didn't notice Sally standing in the doorway to his room until he bumped into her.

"Oops, sorry Sally," he apologized instantly; I didn't expect to find you here."

"No, it was my fault. I couldn't help myself; I just had to watch over her."

Roy gave his sister a very penetrating look, and then asked her, "I think you 'watch her' not 'watch over her' don't you Sis?"

Sally gave a guilty nod and blushed as she did everything she could to ensure she didn't have to look Roy in the eye.

"I have only one question for you Sally," Roy asked her in as serious sounding tone that he could muster.

"Yes... ?" Sally answered tentatively.

"Will you give me advice and help so that I can re-energize Syl'fair?"

"I'd love to Roy," Sally exclaimed, her joyous expression showing that Roy had divined her desires very aptly indeed.

"I thought you might," Roy muttered as he led the way into the room.

Roy started by removing Syl'fair's shorts, and was about to continue, when Sally interrupted him, "I thought you wanted my help, so why're you rushing ahead like this?"

"Sorry Sally, I wasn't thinking. What do you suggest?"

"Let's take it easy, nice and slow. Here, you follow my lead. I'll start on this side and you take that." With that, Sally moved around so that she was on the left side of Syl'fair, and Roy was on the right. Once they were both positioned to Sally's satisfaction, she began by caressing Syl'fair's head, running her fingers lightly through her hair and brushing lightly at her face and ears, using just the tips of her fingers.

Roy watched Sally very carefully for a few seconds before following suit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.