Nymph Dreams
Six

(c) BoonDock 2010

Fantasy Sex Story: Six - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy thought he was going to die. He braced himself for the piercing shriek that he expected to hear from Sally.

"Hi, I'm Sally. Are you Roy's girlfriend?" he heard Sally ask.

Roy swung his head around to stare at Sally. That was the last thing he had expected; a calm question and no surprise.

"Um. This is Syl'fair," Roy jumped in. He wasn't sure what Syl'fair would say, and decided that he better get his oar in before things got any more out of control. "Her being here is as much of a surprise to me as it is to you."

"Hi Sally, why don't you come in," Syl'fair interjected calmly. Roy swung his head back around to look at her, and thought that he shouldn't have been surprised to see that she was completely unfazed by having Sally walk in on them. She hadn't even covered up her breasts for crying out loud.

Roy swung his head back around again at the sound of his bedroom door closing.

"Hey, you're going to hurt you neck if you keep swinging your head around like that," Sally teased him as she walked over to the bed and sat down on the opposite side from Roy. "Where are you from Syl'fair? I don't think I've ever seen you at school," Sally asked.

"I was just explaining it to Roy here. He seems to have a little bit of trouble grasping what I have to tell him though." Syl'fair then launched into the same explanation that she had given Roy about where she came from and what she was. Sally listened, enthralled.

"That's not fair," she said finally as Syl'fair wound down. I'm the one who has always been the fantasy and mythology reader, and I'm the one who has such a disaster of a sex life. Why did you get this lucky Roy?"

Roy wasn't sure what to say. He just shrugged his shoulders and sent an appealing look at Syl'fair.

Syl'fair looked long and hard at Sally, and Sally started getting a little uncomfortable. She didn't have long to wait though, before Syl'fair put her out of her misery.

"One of the things I can do is sense what people really feel about certain things. This is especially true about sexual thoughts and desires. I think at some stage you and I will have to sit down and have a long talk Sally. There are some things that I have to work out, but I think that you might be very happy with what I have in mind."

Roy watched as a sudden thought seemed to strike Sally and she blushed.

"Don't worry, I won't speak to anyone else of what I sense," Syl'fair reassured her. "I have lived for a very, very long time and had a lot of experience with humans in many cultures. Some of the things that you think are completely beyond the pale were just the normal way of things in other cultures."

Sally blushed even harder, and then shifted the subject. "What do you do when you aren't in my brother's bed? Do you have to spend all your time in the forest?" she asked.

"No, what I would like to do is get out into the world a bit. If you and Roy will help me, I need to find out what has been happening while I wasn't completely aware of what was happening. I am very worried about where my sisters are."

"You told me that you or your sisters could be called from the Dreamtime by people who know the correct Rites. Is that what you need?" Roy asked.

"Yes, that's something that I will have to determine though. I did sense some of my sisters in the same grove where you found me, but I haven't received enough Essence yet to be able to really sense or do much more than that." Both Roy and Sally blushed at Syl'fair's reference to Roy's Essence. "I need to get on with that now Sally, so unless you want to join us..."

Sally jumped up from the bed, and moved quickly to the door. "No, I don't think so. Thanks for the offer though. I think I'll go and see what Mom's up to. Try to keep her occupied so that she doesn't bother you guys."

Roy was a little conflicted by Sally's abrupt departure. Some of the fodder that had fed his masturbatory fantasies had been provided by innocent glimpses he had caught of his sister on her way back to her room from the bathroom, which had in a way precipitated this whole situation with his choice to steal a pair of her panties to use. On the other hand, when he thought about actually doing something about it, he found that the idea was repugnant. He decided that was the difference between fantasy and reality.

Roy turned back to the bed once Sally had closed his bedroom door behind her, to find that Syl'fair had not been idle. She had kicked off the bedclothes so that her body was revealed in all its glory. Roy's erection returned with an almost painful suddenness as he was confronted with the realization of his dream girl in his bed. He found himself mesmerized by the sight of Syl'fair's body and reached out involuntarily to touch her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.