Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Twenty Four

Fantasy Sex Story: Twenty Four - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Sally dawdled over her breakfast, her thoughts running over and over the events of the past few days. As she popped the last piece of egg-soaked toast into her mouth, she realised she would have to bite the bullet and discuss what had happened with her mother. She finished chewing and washed the mouthful down with a sip of juice.

"Mom," Sally started, and stopped when she saw her mother's flinch at the sound of her voice.

"Mom," she started again, "I think we really have to talk..."

"Yes, I know," Denise answered. "I was just thinking that before you came in and I've been mulling over how I could broach the subject while we were eating."

"Things have been a little strange around here, haven't they?" Sally said with a wry smile.

Denise returned the smile weakly, and ventured, "I think 'a little strange' is putting it mildly ... Actually, I really feel I have failed you and Roy both as a mother."

"What on earth do you mean? I can't think how you've failed us?" Sally responded with surprise.

"I haven't been a good parent. Roy has suddenly gotten involved sexually with a ... a ... Nymph ... and you ... and me... " Denise's voice tailed off, her face flushing with embarresment and shame.

"Mom stop." Sally said quickly, before jumping up from her chair and moving around to give her mother a hug. Denise stood and accepted the hug with gratitude and clung to her daughter, burying her face in her daughter's hair.

"Mom," Sally said after a while, "I can't think what anyone could have done any differently than what you have. I know that we seem to be caught up in something beyond what I would have ever considered normal..."

"That's the understatement of the year," Denise laughed.

"Yes ... well ... be that as it may," Sally continued, "It's not as if I was a virgin before this, and I know that you know that what I experienced was the most incredible experience of my life. In fact, I think you experienced something of that yourself."

Denise pulled back and dabbed at her tear-stained face with the back of her hand. "That's just the point, I didn't even try to protect you, I just allowed myself to get caught up in the situation and allowed my own libido to direct my actions."

"But Mom, you are still a highly attractive woman, with sexual needs of your own ... you can't blame yourself for that."

"I don't," Denise replied with some heat, "I blame myself for not fulfilling the responsibilities of any parent, that is to put the best interests of her children before her own selfish desires."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.