Nymph Dreams
Twenty Three

(c) BoonDock 2010

Fantasy Sex Story: Twenty Three - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy entered the kitchen with a smug smile on his face. He greeted his mother in passing, not noticing her searching look, and helped himself to the breakfast cereal standing on the counter. As he poured milk over his cereal, his thoughts turned to considering what was going to happen when school started back up after the holidays. He had been so focused on what was happening with Syl'fair, and the sexual world that she had awoken in him, that he realised he had ignored his friends and the wider consequences of the sexy minx being around.

After some consideration, Roy decided that it was best to just take things as they came and not stress about them. As he ate, he decided that he would spend some time pushing weights then maybe take a stroll in the woods. He didn't notice that his initial thought, to call his friends, had morphed into something different.


Sally's face was still flushed when she stepped into the kitchen. Possibly it was simply the fact that she was female that made her more aware of her mother's scrutiny, or maybe it was just a sense of guilt. Whatever caused it however, she noticed it immediately and raised a querying eyebrow at her with a slight flick of her eyes at Roy.

Denise understood her daughter completely, and breathed a small sigh of relief that she could postpone her discussion about the events of the previous day until they had some privacy.

"Would you like some eggs, dear?", Denise asked Sally, taking a frying pan down from where it hung on a hook above the center island of the kitchen.

"Please Mom," Sally replied, pulling open the fridge and grabbing a bottle of orange juice. "I'm famished." Both women, each thinking that they were the only ones doing so, blushed furiously as Sally's words brought to mind images from the debauchery of the previous day. Both kept their faces turned away from the other though, so neither noticed that they were reacting in the same way.

Sally popped two pieces of white bread in the toaster, she hated brown bread with a passion, and poured a glass of juice, before pulling out a chair and sitting down opposite Roy.

When the toast popped out of the toaster, Sally grabbed it by the edges and buttered both slices just in time for Denise to be able to slide a "Sunny Side Up" egg onto each slice. Sally slid the one egg on toast onto a separate plate which Denise pulled closer as she joined her children at the table. All three ate in silence.


Syl'fair descended the stairs silently, with the twins in tow. She didn't do this consciously, it was simply her natural sinuous grace that lent her an effortless way of walking, that happened to also be completely silent. Anyone who could watch her dispassionately, few people as that might be, would have noticed that she was preternaturally alert and sensitive to everything in her immediate environment. The twins walking behind her mirrored her movements so that the trio looked like a teenaged girl drill-squad, albeit one more sexy than most.

The trio moved past the kitchen door, without anyone taking any notice of them, and out into the back yard. They stopped when they reached the boundary fence and stood waiting in silence.

It wasn't long before Roy emerged from the house and joined them. Without a word, the four fell into line, Syl'fair leading, followed by Roy and the twins bringing up the rear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.