Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Twenty Two

Fantasy Sex Story: Twenty Two - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Syl'fair was pleased. Things had gone a lot better than she had hoped. When she had first woken up, she had been unsure whether she would even be able to wake her tree-sisters, but what she was discovering was that there was very little competition for magic in this time. There were no other competing sisterhoods to watch out for, no burning torches or sharp pitch-forks. Or not yet anyway. She knew she had to be very careful to keep a low profile, which was why she had worked so hard to influence Roy to choose body types for her and her sisters that wouldn't draw attention to them. She had seen the images in his mind of women with exaggerated breasts and bums, and she knew that would attract the wrong kind of attention.

Syl'fair looked down fondly at the two blond heads resting on her thighs. Her tree-sisters had extracted every last drop of Roy's essence that they could possibly reach to help assuage their hunger, and incidentally also provide her with a dimly remembered pleasure. She loved the silken soft smoothness of her tree-sister's new skin, their pleasantly rounded curves and especially their nimble, knowing, tongues, but even more than this, she loved the feel of their power as both individuals and a sisterhood growing.

"Get up sisters. Time for me to introduce you to the new world that we inhabit," she murmered gently, and watched as the twins rolled over and stretched, then climbed off the bed, almost in mirrors of each other both in looks and movements.

Syl'fair could feel that most of her other sisters had found the evening just as satisfying as she had. Their power was a network of soft glows in her mind with a sharp center where each sister was, with tendrils of faint lines running out to join them all together. This time, Syl'fair was first-sister, leader of the sisterhood, by virtue of the fact that she had woken first and then arranged for the rest to be woken and, more importantly, fed back to health.

She sent a mental message to all her sisters to remind them how important it was to ensure that their mates were happy, so that they could continue to provide sustenance and protection to the sisterhood. There were gentle replies as each sated nymph acknowledged her message. Syl'fair was very glad to notice their were no blights, no tree rot, so she knew none of her sisters had fallen prey to someone who was abusing her; someone who was trying to twist her nature in some unhealthy way. Nymphs were infinitely adaptable, but if not watched over and protected, their abilities could be bent to the use of some beings who preferred the darker path.

At that thought, a fleeting expression of concern crossed Syl'fair's face. The fact that the appearance of the Satyr, Fun'Fair, had followed so fast on the heels of her own awakening, was a slight concern to her. The Tree-Sisters normally lived in happy harmony with the Brothers of the Wood, and in fact, when there weren't humans around they could help to maintain the Sister's vitality for a time. What worried her was that if her awakening had facilitated the awakening of one of the other fey creatures, she worried that some of the less benign creatures could also be called from sleep.

Syl'fair decided that she needed to consolidate her position, and grow her reservoir of power, as quickly as possible. The fact that it would bring her and her Tree-Sisters immense pleasure was just a bonus as far as she was concerned.


Denise was pottering around in the kitchen. She had already had her first mug of coffee, and was well into her second. Her dreams had been full the previous night and ... well ... interesting. She had watched entranced while her daughter was ... ravaged was the only word that came to mind ... by the Satyr and had said and done nothing to interfere. She had, in fact, allowed the Satyr to caress her while she watched and her excitement and arousal had overwhelmed all thought until she had passed out during the largest orgasm that she could remember having in her life.

When she had woken, she was tucked into her bed, still dressed, and the morning light was streaming through the window. She didn't know how she had gotten to bed, but what concerned her now was what her daughter's actions, and her lack of reaction, meant about her fitness to be a parent.

Denise was pulled from her introspection by the sounds of her children on their way to the kitchen. She ran her hand through her hair then did her best to compose her expression to greet them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.