Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Twenty

Fantasy Sex Story: Twenty - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

As Roy drifted back to awareness, the first thing that impinged on his conscious mind was an avalanche of scents. Freshly cut grass, the fields after the rain and a wild, slightly moldy smell, with undertones of something older, wilder.

The next thing that struck him was that both his arms were full of ... Bodies, young nubile bodies as evidenced by the resilient orbs of flesh pressed into his chest from both sides, and the feeling of long, luxurious hair draped on his pillow.

As he considered these very pleasant sensations, he suddenly realized that what he had thought was his normal morning erection was encased in a hot sheath of flesh.

Roy opened his eyes in surprise at the feeling suddenly changed, to be confronted by the gently smiling face of Syl'fair as she gazed down on him from her perch impaled on his penis.

"I was wondering how long it would take before you woke up" Syl'fair told him mischievously.

Roy just groaned and before he even realised what was happening, he felt himself erupting into Syl'fair, while she massaged him with her internal muscles, keeping otherwise completely still. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy and, Roy noticed, even in the throes of passion, her whole body was flushed a bright pink.

Just when Roy thought he was finished experiencing the pleasure of orgasm, the rush of power hit him. As it did, he felt an additional sense of strangeness, and wondered for a few seconds what could have caused the 'surround sound' effect, until he both felt and heard the two new nymphs moaning and writhing in concert at his sides.

As the rush of sensation faded away, Roy could feel that it had left behind a connection between him and the three nymphs. He realised that we was aware of them, and knew things about them without them having to vocalize their thoughts.

The primary feeling that he could sense, was the intense satisfaction that both new nymphs felt about their new bodies. At first Roy couldn't distinguish between them, they seemed to be identical. He concentrated on separating his sense of them and managed to get a sense of the differences between them, but they were slight.

Roy puzzled at this for a while until it struck him: they were twins!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.