Nymph Dreams
Nineteen

(c) BoonDock 2010

Fantasy Sex Story: Nineteen - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Sally slowly became aware of tugging on her arm. She pulled her arm away in irritation. The sensations that she was feeling had been consuming her, and she wanted no distractions now. The tugging came again and she opened her eyes and turned her head to see what was causing it.

For a few seconds, Sally didn't register what she was seeing, then it clicked into focus and she realized it was the horrified face of her mother. The next stage of thought took a few more endless seconds as she tried to fight her way clear of the languor that had suffused her body and mind ... and then she realized with with a start that her mother was looking on while she was ... impaled was the only word that came to mind. Sally looked down at the junction of her legs where she could see the obscenely stretched lips of her pudenda as they engulfed the over-sized penis of the Satyr. She glanced up at his face and saw a look of bliss there that matched her mood of a few seconds previously, and was obviously quite oblivious to the feelings of guilt and shame that now started to overcome her as she realized that her mother was standing right next to her where she was held suspended in the air by a Satyr's penis impaled in her depths.

The Satyr took no overt notice of Denise, continuing a gentle rocking motion that shifted his shaft in and out of Sally in tiny increments. Sally looked back at Denise, worried about the expression of disgust and condemnation that she was sure she would see there. To her surprise, Denise was gazing raptly at the junction of her legs, and seemed to be fascinated rather than repulsed.

"Mom... ?" Sally queried quietly.

Denise tore her gaze away from the sight that had captivated her attention, and pulled out the hand that had snuck down the front of her jeans. Her guilty start at hearing her daughter talk to her allowed her to focus her attention back on her daughter.

"Are you OK Sally?" she asked, trying to suppress the breathlessness she felt coming through in her voice.

"Oh ... yes Mom, never better," Sally answered, relieved and pleased that her mother was expressing care and concern, rather than condemnation. "We've been going since shortly after you've left, and instead of feeling tired, I feel as if I have more energy than I've ever had before. Syl'Fair gave me a taste of this feeling, but it was nothing like this ... this is way more ... more..."

Sally scrunched up her nose as she thought, and was interrupted by her mother's interjection. "Intense?"

"Intense. Yes, that's it, or part of it anyway. It started out intense, then it got relaxing, then intense again. A few times in fact. We've been like this for an endless time. He doesn't seem to ever tire.

Sally was surprised again when she saw her mother wasn't paying any attention to her, but seemed to have been distracted completely. When she looked down, she realized that rather than being indifferent to Denise, Fyn'Fair had simply been biding his time. His one hand had drifted away from supporting her back and was caressing her mother between her legs, and her mother, instead of screaming or running, had rather spread her legs and clasped his hand with both of hers to press it more tightly into the junction of her legs.


Roy could feel each movement of Syl'Fair's mouth on his cock, each loving lick of her tongue, each movement of her lips. The sensations were exquisitely echoed and amplified in his mind, through the connection he had to her. As his arousal grew more intense, he started picking up echoes of the sensations, almost like the surround-sound of the DVD system that they had set up in the entertainment area.

He opened his eyes and look down to see what Syl'Fair was doing, and was delighted by the sight that met his eyes. Syl'Fair was looking up at him as she lavished attention on his penis, but her eyes seemed to shift color constantly, cycling from blue, through green and back to blue, moving constantly through different shades of the colors. As Roy looked into her eyes, he felt as if he was seeing all the greens of the forest, then the blue of the water in the stream, then the color of the sky on a summer day and back to the color of the moss in the shaded grove where he had first awakened Syl'Fair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.