Wet T-shirt Practice
Chapter 2: After the Shower

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: After the Shower - When Patricia and Barbara's boyfriends bail on helping them practice for an upcomming wet t-shirt contest, the two college juniors turn to Patricia's dad for advice. Things get out of hand durning the practice leading to things none of the three would have ever expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Tom found his daughter sitting on his bed, waiting for him when he got out of the shower. She was wearing a robe, and he couldn't tell if she had anything on under it. He had a towel wrapped around his body, and he knew he didn't have anything on under it. "Honey, I know we need to talk, but can you let me get dressed first?"

"Sure. There is just one thing I need to know first."

"What's that honey?"

Standing up, Patricia said a single word. "This." She opened her robe as she said it, and she was just as naked under it as her father was under his towel.

"Hot damn! You have one amazing figure girl." Tom lifted one of her daughter's breasts up to his mouth, and started suckling on the nipple. Switching tits, he added. "I bet this one tastes just as sweet." Tom wasn't sure if he had been pushing his daughter back to his bed while he feasted on her lush nipples, or if she had been guiding him. However, the next thing he knew, he was standing between his daughter's legs as she laid spread eagle on his bed.

It was kind of similar to what his daughter had said in the back yard. He couldn't remember deciding to put his prick inside his little girl; he didn't remember even considering it. He simple found himself doing it. He didn't think about fucking his daughter either. He just did that too. Patricia's moans were going up in octave even faster than they had in the back yard. This time she got off so fast that Tom didn't cum with her.

It was only then, as his daughter lay panting to catch her breath again, that Tom thought to ask about the implications of what they were doing. "Are you on the pill Patricia?" When she shook her head no, Tom commented, "I should pull out then."

Tom didn't pull out though. He just started fucking his daughter again. She didn't protest or ask him why he wasn't doing what he said he would do. After about a dozen strokes, she gasped in surprise as she felt a rising heat in her pussy again. "I think I'm about to go off again Dad!" Tom grunted and increased the pace of his thrusts. The knowledge that he was about to inseminate his own daughter should have been horrifying, but he couldn't stop himself now any more than he had been able to earlier.

Tom grunted as he started pumping potent seed into his daughter's pussy instead of his pants. He could hear that busting a nut inside his little girl was making her cum too, but he was more interested in how good this felt to him. He wasn't pumping his cock in and out of his daughter any more, but he still grunted as every drop and wad of jizz shot out of his dick. It was only after they had finished and he was sitting beside Patricia on his bed that they talked about what they had done.

"Why did you open your robe up like that?"

"I just had to know if what happened in the back yard was a onetime thing, or if we might lose control again."

"We sure as hell lost control. Why didn't you tell me to stop when I kept fucking you instead of pulling out?"

"I don't know at first. Once I realized that I was going to cum again I just didn't care."

"Man, we are really fucked up!" Tom commented. "Oh shit!" Tom exclaimed as he felt his cock growing hard again. He didn't ask permission or announce his intentions. He simply stood up, got between his daughter's legs again, and positioned his mostly hard cock at the entrance to her womb. Patricia was already whimpering with desire as he forced himself into his daughter again. After a few strokes, he was all the way hard again. Father and child fucked like animals. Neither one tried to stop until after they had attempted to breed a second time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.