Posing Together - Cover

Posing Together

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6: Face to Face

"So how do you want us to stand Mrs. D?"

"Hmm, I don't want to paint your bodies in profile, but I do want you looking at each other. I don't want to paint either of you from a reverse angle either during your first time facing each other. I think the only thing that will work is if you both angle your bodies at the easel, but then turn your heads to look at each other."

Peter assumed his position eagerly, although his cock remained soft. Meagan still had her robe on, as she experimentally got into her position. "Like this?" She asked uncertainly.

"That's perfect. Now get that robe off so we can get this show on the road." Realizing that she had just showed Peter everything he was about to see just a few minutes ago in the kitchen, Meagan slipped out of her robe and tossed it over to the stools.

Peter gasped, and by the time she turned to face him again, he was already fully hard. His eyes were bright and locked onto her body. Even though he was holding his head still to pose, his eyes flickered up and down as his gaze wandered all over Meagan's voluptuous body.

"Wow Peter! I've never seen you become so excited so quickly. I love the energy you're radiating! It's so powerful. You're not going to have any problems maintaining that intensity for the length of a posing session, are you?"

Exhaling sharply, the horny college student replied, "The way your daughter looks, I don't think it's going to be a problem." Peter's firm muscles were taut, and he was proudly pointing his hard cock straight at Meagan. Everything in his body language implied that he was hard for her and her alone.

Meagan's body language was neither proud nor confident. Her mother had to correct her about her posture several times before she was satisfied. After she was standing up straight, she still had a problem keeping her head up. Meagan didn't really understand why, but every time she met Peter's lusty gaze, she wanted to look down at her feet, and then peek at him from under her eyelashes. Debbie finally had to walk over to her daughter and put her finger under her chin to indicate how to hold her head.

Debbie was able to get about five minutes before Meagan crumbled to her knees under the weight of Peter's horny gaze. She turned her back on both her mother and Peter rubbing her eyes with her hands. "I'm sorry. I just can't pose like that. I don't know what it is exactly; I was a lot more freaked out that first time when I kept my panties on. I'm not blushing, so I don't think I'm embarrassed."

"If you're not freaked out or embarrassed, just get back into position and try again." Debbie instructed her daughter. Meagan tried, but a minute later she had broken her pose and again turned her back to the room. "Meagan!" her mother scolded.

"Hang on Mrs. D. Why don't we just put our robes on and reset this whole posing session."

Debbie frowned, but reluctantly agreed to his suggestion. "OK, but get back into position so I can at least get a photo and keep roughing in this sketch. That's fair, isn't it?" Meagan nodded, and resumed her pose, but was making a mad dash for her robe as soon as the flash went off. Debbie grumbled, "Well, I guess I'll have to make do with just one photo to sketch from."

Peter whispered to Meagan. "Can you not pose looking at me because of what I told you in the kitchen? You know, about me masturbating while I think about you?"

"No, it's not that. We're just too close together to stand there for long. A quick try with the robe to get you to calm down was one thing, but posing for hours is something else." Meagan explained.

"What if you try what you did in that first painting?"

"Quit reminding me that you've seen that!"

"I'm serious." Peter continued. Go get your hat and pull it down over your eyes. You won't even know I'm there."

Meagan looked at her mom, but then decided not to say anything. Debbie was sketching intently from the one photo she had. Meagan tiptoed up the stairs, hoping to be back with her hat before her mother noticed she was gone. A minute later, Meagan returned with her hat. Holding her finger up to her lips, she tiptoed back down the stairs.

Motioning for Peter to take off his robe, Meagan used hand gestures to suggest that they get back into position. Only after they had taken their spots, did Meagan call out. "OK mom, you can start sketching from real life again."

Debbie turned around excitedly, but then sighed, "Not the hat again Meagan. You didn't need the hat in the kitchen."

"That was for short bursts of nudity. This is for the long haul." Debbie decided not to argue with her daughter. With the hat covering her eyes, her child had instinctively arched her back and was proudly presenting her breasts to the older male model. Debbie couldn't help but notice that her daughter's nipples had never looked harder. She had even spread her legs slightly to pose with her pussy exposed instead of hidden between tightly clamped thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.