Posing Together
Chapter 3: Meagan's Masturbation Lesson

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

During the month of June, Debbie was able to paint several more nude pictures of Meagan and Peter together. She got one profile painting of the two with their backs to each other, and another where the two stood facing her. In that picture, she had them hold a box between them by leaning on it. She turned the box into a full Greek column in that painting. There was another painting where Peter and Meagan sat cross legged both more or less facing the easel, but at an angle looking away from each other. Debbie was particularly happy with the way Peter's hard cock had protruded from his body in that pose.

However her favorite was another painting where both her models were facing her. Meagan was kneeling in front of Peter. It had been tricky to get her daughter to pose in that position, but she convinced her that Peter was less likely to see anything really revealing from behind. It didn't hurt that by that time, the two of them had seem pretty much everything. So Meagan eventually put up with Peter being able to see her butt during the entire posing session. She had painted her daughter like a Greek goddess and had painted Peter like the god Zeus complete with a thunderbolt.

"Meagan, check to see if people are putting their garbage out today. I'm not sure when it would go out since the Fourth of July is this week." Debbie asked her daughter.

"Oh, bite me!"

"Meagan! It's not like I'm asking you to do real work. Just look out the window."

Meagan mimicked her mother. "Just look out the window!"

"Young lady, your attitude has been just awful lately. What is wrong with you?"

"I don't know." Meagan sighed realizing that she had been out of line. "It just seems like everything except posing irritates me."

Debbie's eyebrows shot up. "Oh! I bet I know what the problem is. Down to the studio with you!"

"What?" Meagan whined. "Why am I heading to the studio? Peter isn't here. Are you going to paint me alone to shut me up?"

"No questions. Move it!"

Meagan started stripping once she got down. Debbie noticed that taking off her bra without Peter around no longer seemed to cause her daughter's nipples to go instantly hard. Debbie immediately set out to correct that.

"Now, Meagan, have you been thinking about boys a lot?"

"What? I thought you were going to paint me; not ask me a bunch of questions."

"Peter maybe?"

Meagan set her jaw and glared at her mother, but her nipples puffed up quite nicely at the mere mention of his name.

Debbie smiled, sure that she had correctly determined the cause of her daughter's bad attitude. "Now, I want you to rub your stomach with one hand and your leg with the other." Meagan was still glaring, but did as she was told. "More toward the inside of your leg. Yeah, like that, but up higher." Meagan shuttered and stopped moving.

"Mother, that's getting into some sensitive spots! Why are you having me move anyway? Normally, you want us to stand as still as possible when posing."

"That's true, but I brought you down here to find those sensitive spots." Debbie explained.

Meagan stood up and stared at her mother in disbelief. "Oh, my, god! You want me to play with myself? I don't do that."

"Why not? Everyone does sooner or later. It feels good."

"Eww! Gross!"

Debbie pressed on, "How do you know it's gross if you've never tried it."

Meagan countered, "Well, how do you know I haven't tried it and just didn't like it?" Debbie just looked at her daughter with an ironic smile on her face. "It's that good?"

"Oh yeah. If you do it all the way, you're going to want to keep doing it."

"All the way?"

"To the point of orgasm." Debbie explained.

"Mother, don't talk about orgasms, that's really gross!"

"Well how about a bet then. If you have an one, and your attitude doesn't improve. I'll pay you double for your next posing session."

"All July!" Meagan quickly countered.

"Fine, all July."

"Um, so what do I do?"

"Sit back down, and start rubbing on your really sensitive parts. Gently and slowly at first. You'll know when it's time to rub harder or faster or both."

Hesitantly at first, but then with a little more conviction as it started to feel good, Meagan ran her hands gently over her pubic mound. "Um, so, how long do I have to do this? It's embarrassing with you watching me."

"Just be patient. It might help if you thought about boys or at least one boy in particular." Debbie advised.

"Mother! I know you're talking about Peter." Despite snapping at her mother, Meagan's right hand began to move faster at her crotch and her left hand clutched at one of her large breasts before she leaned back and used it to brace herself.

"It's starting to feel good, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Meagan admitted somewhat breathlessly. "Wait, yuck! My fingers are getting wet. I didn't just pee on myself, did I?"

Debbie sighed. "Don't they teach you anything in sex ed?"

"Eww! You mean my body's getting lubed up for sex? That's disgusting." Despite her protests, Meagan didn't quit rubbing her virgin slit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.