Posing Together - Cover

Posing Together

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: No Peeking

Peter came by Debbie's studio at her request the next day. "So, Meagan's at the mall. How did she like the picture?"

"Well, she claims not to like it. In fact, she said that she hated me after she saw it, but that didn't stop her from talking about how I shouldn't paint something like this the next time you pose with her."

"Let me see the finished product." Peter requested.

"You sure left in a hurry yesterday; you must have been ready to explode."

"I was, and you probably don't want to hear this, but I had the best jerk off session ever thinking about your daughter."

Peter could hear the surprise in Debbie's answer. "Why wouldn't I want to hear that? That was our plan wasn't it. Meagan gets you excited so you can pose rock hard, then you go home to masturbate. If it was the best ever, you'll want to keep posing with her."

"Well, I know that is the plan, but I still didn't think you'd want to hear me saying that. Enough about whacking off, let me see the painting. Oh wow! You really captured the way I was awestruck by what I saw. Meagan looks blissfully unaware that there is any possibility that she could be seen in the bath. Fuck, her tits look so magnificent! Ugh, If you don't mind?" Peter held the button on his shorts suggestively as he implicitly asked for permission to strip.

Debbie's reply was almost automatic. "Sure, go ahead."

Stepping out of his shorts and boxers, Peter's erection immediately pointed straight at the painting. "Oh, that feels so much better."

"You're acting like looking at that painting is almost as good as really spying on her in the bathtub would be."

"It would be so awesome if you could set up a drop cloth upstairs, and really paint me barging in on her. Or her barging in on me!"

"Oh! I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to file that away for when Meagan isn't so self conscious. If you like that idea, you'll love these training photos I took this morning." Debbie pulled up a close up of Meagan's breasts. The shot showed her body from about mid-neck to belly button. Then she showed Peter an image where one of Meagan's breasts filled the whole screen. Then she pulled up an image zoomed in to the point that one of Meagan's hard nipples filled more than half the screen."

"Damnation! How the fuck did you get her to pose for those?" Peter gasped.

"I put the zoom lens on my DSLR. Meagan doesn't pay any attention to photography and can't tell one lens from another."

Peter begged, "Please tell me you have more photos like these!"

Grinning, Debbie bragged, "I sure do. I got a few booty shots and even more kitty shots."

"I have to see them!" Clicking furiously on the mouse, Peter looped through the images in the folder over and over. Looking at one particular image of Meagan's bush and plump pussy lips, Peter moaned, "She simply must pose nude the next time."

"We're in agreement there."

"How long do I have to study these images?"

"You'll like this. Meagan has over $300 of her modeling money in her purse, and she's going to call me when she needs a ride. You can study as much as you want until she calls."

"Wow! In a day full of pleasant surprises, that takes the cake."

A few days later, the trio was back in Debbie's studio. Peter commented to Meagan, "I'm glad you only needed one session posing topless before going fully nude."

Taken aback Meagan blinked a few times before managing to ask "What?"

"You know," Peter said, "You'll be posing completely naked today, right?"

"I don't remember discussing what I would be doing today."

"Well, last time I suggested that you keep your panties on the first time you posed with someone else. This is your second time posing. You handled the first so well you clearly don't need to do that again."

"I feel like I still do." Meagan protested while looking at her feet.

Peter assured her, "Well you shouldn't feel that way. You did great last time."

"She won't listen to me when I tell her she's a natural." Debbie added.

"OK! Fine!" Meagan huffed, "I'll take it all off!" while pointing her index finger at Peter. "Same rules as last time. And you, absolutely no peeking."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

Debbie said cheerfully, "Well I'm glad that's all settled."

Pointing her finger at her mother next, Meagan continued, "And you, no painting scenes that make it look like he's peeking. Oh, I can't believe I'm doing this." When both Peter and her mother looked at her sharply, Meagan added, "I'm not backing out, I just can't believe I agreed to pose fully nude with a college student."

Once again, Meagan went upstairs to get into her robe. When she came back down, Peter was laying flat on his back with his hands folded behind his head. For once at least, his cock was soft, and didn't immediately harden. Meagan tried not to look, and turned her back as soon as she got down the steps. About ten feet from Peter, was the undersized bikini her mom had bought her. Near it was a magazine.

"What kind of painting are you doing this time?"

"Since you were so insistent on the no peeking rule, I've got Peter looking straight up at the ceiling, and you'll be reading a magazine."

"What's up with the tiny bikini?"

"You're both going to be nude sunbathers. Peter's sitting on his boxers like you'll be sitting on that swimsuit."

Meagan turned to verify her mother's statement without thinking. She got a good eyeful of Peter's flaccid member. She jerked her head in the other direction, but she had just gotten a good look at something the rules said she shouldn't have seen. Meagan silently looked to her mother for some indication of what she should do.

Debbie held one finger up to her lips to indicate keeping quiet about the accidental peek. "So lay on your belly honey, and try to position the bikini like it would be if you had it on when you got into this position. Now lift up and arch your back so it looks like you're reading. Scoot your arm closest to me back so it doesn't obscure your boob."

Meagan heard Peter inhale deeply after her mother mentioned her breast. The teen girl just had to know if her fellow model was reacting to her body again even though he wasn't supposed to be able to see it. Meagan twisted her head to look at Peter. She told herself that she wasn't peeking, but that she was just making sure Peter was following the rules. She saw that Peter had his eyes closed and had his face was pointed at the ceiling, so she assumed that he had was doing what he was supposed to. She saw that his cock was once again hard and also pointing at the ceiling.

Meagan looked back twice before her mother told her to get back into the correct pose. Meagan justified her peeking with the belief that it was a fair way to make sure Peter was behaving. However, if she had been honest with herself, she would have had to admit she spent more time looking at Peter's body and his boner than his face.

"Hmm, that pose isn't quite what I want." Debbie commented. "Spread your legs about shoulder width apart dear." Meagan did as she was asked and heard her mom tapping the handle of her brush against the easel before saying, "Yeah, that's it. Now don't move."

Peter took advantage of his signal with Debbie to do what he had told Meagan he wouldn't do and looked her body over. He decided that Meagan's impressive curves weren't limited to her rack and waist. The moon shaped globes of her ass were equally delightful, but what he couldn't take his eyes off of was the space between her open thighs. He could see the outline of her pussy again, this time covered in shadow instead of cloth. Nevertheless, he loved it. The veins in his cock bulged, and once again it looked painfully hard to Debbie.

Meagan headed upstairs as soon as the break was called causing Debbie to complain. "I'm going to have to ask her to stay put from now on. She's never going to get comfortable being nude with you unless you guys hang out together during breaks."

"Blame it on my schedule. Tell her you won't be able to finish before I need to leave unless the breaks are exactly five minutes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.