My Brother Would Not Listen - Cover

My Brother Would Not Listen

by Anal_King

Copyright© 2009 by Anal_King

Incest Sex Story: Jason is consumed with lust over his mother's ass. He decides to take action despite what his younger brother says.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   .

My brother wouldn't listen to me. He's one of those personality types that can't be reasoned with. I must've spent a good half an hour trying to dissuade Jason from fucking our mother. I explained what the possible consequences might be and went down a list cons why he shouldn't walk into the house and do it. And for each con I gave him, he'd find two pros to throw back at me. I knew I was never going to reach this idiot brother of mine. How could I? He's lusted after mom's plump ass ever since we were twelve. And you know, once lust takes over a man's body and mind, there's no room for reason.

I love my mother and I think she's pretty, but I can't force my brain to do an about-face and start thinking of her in the same perverted way Jason did. To be honest with you, it's not that mom doesn't have sex appeal, she does. But after all, she's just my mom—plain and simple. However, if I was forced to choose which body part I found most attractive on my mother, I'd say it would have to be her silky, smooth legs. I'm a leg man and mom wins hands down in that department.

But hey, that's just me. Some of you reading this story may appreciate breasts. If that's the case, then let me tell you right now, mom hardly had any tits to speak of. Now don't get me wrong, my mom wasn't entirely flat-chested either. She's a large A-cup woman. Let's leave it at that. But she more than makes up for her deficiency in breast tissue with her one-inch long, finger-width nipples. I confirmed this one day when I accidentally walked in on her when she was in the bathroom undressing.

Now, when it comes to mom's ass, that's a whole different story right there. I think when she reached puberty, her genes decided to have a coming-out party. What I mean by that is, they overcompensated in that area of her anatomy. Imagine if you will, a "round bubble butt" much like the ass of porn star Brianna Love. That's mom.

Anyway, bright and early tomorrow morning, Jason has to report to the local office of the Marine Corps. From there, they ship him off to the Carolinas for 13 weeks of training. Once he's completed boot camp, the Marines are supposed to educate him in the field of Electro-Optical Instrument Repair.

The first time Jason broke the news about his enlistment to our mom, she had a major fit. All day long she cried and begged for him to reconsider, but it was too late. He had already put his John Hancock on the dotted line. There was nothing she could do. That was six months ago. Mom went through a slight depression as a result. Even thought she eventually came around, I knew she still hurt inside.

Tonight, we all got together and celebrated Jason's upcoming departure at a nice Italian restaurant. Mom and dad used to come here so I know it had sentimental meaning for her. During the appetizers and meal, mom got tipsy on the wine. And it didn't help that Jason kept refilling her glass. I think she was trying drown her sorrows. First dad dying of a heart attack three years before and now Jason joining the Marines.

After we had our dessert, I drove mom back to her house. Jason and I no longer lived at the old place, even though I still kept a room there. My brother had his own apartment in town and I lived at the university dorms. I didn't like leaving mom all alone but she insisted I finish my education. School was a two-hour drive away, but it offered one of the best linguistics course on the East Coast.

"Jason, what's wrong with you?" We were standing outside mom's bedroom window as we whispered back and forth to each other.

"Bill, I can't help it. I need mom's ass before they ship me out. I'm like burning up inside," he said, as we both watched our mom change into her usual t-shirt and panties.

"I can't take it any more. Look, I promise to be gentle with her but I'm going to do it. Besides, it's only incest if I fuck her pussy, which I'm not going to do." I reached out and grabbed his arm but he twisted away from my grip and disappeared around the corner. I heard him unlock the front door and close it. I never moved from my spot. I should've followed him in and put a stop to this insanity, but I didn't. I remained standing outside like some kind of peeping tom waiting for a show.

I watched him walk into mom's bedroom unannounced. She was startled by the sudden intrusion, but quickly smiled when she saw it was Jason and not some burglar. He spoke for a bit but I couldn't hear what he was saying because the double-paned window muffled his words. But I knew it wasn't very nice because mom covered her mouth in shock.

Jason took advantage of her stupor and moved in on his prey. My mom stood frozen while he tugged her pink panties down. He said something to her and she lifted each leg so he could remove her undies. Jason boldly sniffed the crotch, especially the spot where her anus must've rubbed against the fabric. His nostrils repeatedly flared as he took in her intoxicating feminine musk.

Temporarily sated for the moment, Jason hurriedly removed his slacks and boxers. Mom's eyes widened when she saw his large, pulsing erection pointing straight to the ceiling. I have to admit my brother had me beat by at least three inches in length and some more in girth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.