Good Vibes From a Big Brother
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Now, I wondered about Lori, my wonderful and very sexy little sister. She really deserves a nice guy, but who? Who do I know? Mentally, I went through all the guy's I knew, discarding each one knowing the high standards my sister has and the even higher standards I have for any guy for my sister.

At the end, there was Eric Jameson, the new guy from Ohio. We had several classes together including biology and were lab partners so we'd gotten to know each other fairly well in the three months he'd been at our school. Seemed like a nice guy, was nice looking, girls probably thought he was pretty cute.

He and I were just finishing up a lab project and would need to get together outside of school to work up the posters and display. Hmm. Why don't I have him come over and ask Lori to help us with choosing the layout and colors and stuff. She's good at that kind of thing. God, I'm a matchmaker.

What if she doesn't like him? Well, okay, I'll go to 'Plan B, ' whatever that might be.

So, I asked Eric to come over on Tuesday and told Lori about Eric and that I thought she might like him.

"Setting up your little sister?"

"Well, I really don't want you to be lonely. In a way, you've kinda lost a brother and a best friend to some extent and I thought ... well..."

"You are the best brother I could ever have. I love you, Ben, and we'll see what Eric turns out to be. Okay?"

So far, so good.

On Tuesday, Eric and I get home and begin to set stuff up to prepare the posters and display.

"I asked my sister, Lori, if she would help pick out the colors and help with the layout and design of our project; she's really good with that stuff. She'll be home in a few minutes."

We get the poster board laid out and have papers scattered all around, when Lori walks in.

"Hi, Ben, who's your friend?"

After the proper introductions, Lori says she's going to change and will be right back. Eric and I start to get the data laid out so we can make the charts, when Lori comes back in wearing shorts (pretty short but not short-short) and a tee (yes, with a bra.). She looks really cute. This guy is dead.

"Okay, have you made a rough sketch of how you want it to look?" asks Lori.

"No, any ideas, Lori?" Eric asks.

So, we worked on the basic outline and Lori roughed out some of the data charts and we were almost ready to begin putting together the final product. By now, it was about five-thirty and Eric said he'd have to get home but could we finish up here tomorrow. I agreed and he asked if Lori could be here to help. Well, looks interesting. Lori did agree. Surprise, surprise.

"How'd you like him?"

"He's really cute and fun to be around. Funny sense of humor. A lot like you, big brother."

The next day at school, Eric came running up to me.

"That was great yesterday, we got a lot done. And I really like your sister. She's nice. Um, does she have a boyfriend?"

"No, she's pretty choosy. Not many guys fit her standards."

"I know I really like her, do you think she would like me, if I like asked her out or something?"

"I know she likes nice guys, not big, dumb jocks and she makes good grades and that's important to her."

"Well, I fit that so far."

"So we're finishing up this afternoon?"

"Oh, yeah, and that leaves us a couple of days if we want to change anything. Is Lori gonna help us again?"

"You really like her, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, she's nice and really pretty. Really pretty."

"She should be home, yeah. So I'll see you later, okay?"

Well, it looks like Eric likes Lori.

If he ever gets to where they become intimate, he'll have his hands full. She is a sexual master who, as you know, combed the internet for every way to be a perfect love machine. Oh, ho, little does he know. But I do. I walk back into the school building thinking about Beth's naked body and trying to keep my hard-on from being too obvious.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.