Good Vibes From a Big Brother
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Beth quietly opened Lori's door and tip toed in.

"I'm awake, Beth. Turn on the light on the dresser."

She shut the door and turned on the small light.

"You look happy."

"Oh Lori, I'm really floating on air. I had no idea this might be so wonderful. Your brother is the most wonderful, gentlest, sexiest lover a girl could have."

"That's a lot of 'wonderfuls' Beth. Sounds like a good time was had by all."

"More than I ever dreamed possible. Thanks, Lori, thanks."

"Okay, get some sleep, sounds like you've earned it."

The next morning, Mom was making breakfast for the three of us.

"How was your date, Mom?" Lori asked.

"Oh, nice, he seems quite nice. That's a change from some of the men I've seen. We're going out again next Friday, so I think he must like me; I like him, at least so far. We'll see."

"Well, maybe I'll have Beth over again, okay?" Lori saked.

I grinned from ear to ear as did Beth. Maybe we can have another little lovefest. and, yes, she did come to my room very early this morning. Two orgasms resulted (one each) and promises of more to come.

"That's fine, Lori, if her mom agrees. Poor Ben'll be outnumbered but you'll live won't you, Ben?"

"Oh, I'll suffer through."

Lori and Beth had big grins and both winked at Ben.

"Well, I'm off to the store, my weekly chore," and she leaves to go shopping.

I quietly ask Beth if she'd like to come to my room and she says something to Lori and then nods and off we go.

In no time at all we are both naked and hugging and kissing; my erection is pressing into Beth's stomach as she reaches down to take hold of me.

"God, I'm so wet, Ben, can we make love?"

I get a condom (I'm getting pretty good at putting them on) and within seconds, I am deep in Beth's warm love box.

As I move in and out of her, Beth has her hand down rubbing her clit and she's already moaning after only a few minutes.

"Oh Ben this is so good, I'm gonna cum pretty soon, you're so good, you feel so good in me."

"I've wanted this so bad, Beth, I wanna fuck you forever."

With these words, Beth and I both erupted in a massive orgasm united in our tightly coupled cock and pussy.

"It just feels better each time, Ben, I want to do it again."

"I'm not very hard yet but I'd love to lick you if you'd like that."

"Oh, Ben, I will always want you to lick me, your tongue feels so wonderful on me down there."

She reached up to my head and guided me down to her pussy. She was so pretty there that her pussy was all I was dreaming of since I first saw it last night.

As I kissed her and slid my tongue all around and into her warm depths, she wrapped her legs around my head and pulled my face into her wetness. It was wonderful as I heard her moan whenever I plunged my tongue as far as I could into her. I licked and sucked as hard as I could and suddenly, she let out a muffled scream, "EEEEWWW, Ben, OOOOH, BEN, OOOOH, OOOOH, oooh, ooh, I love you, Ben, I love you, so much" and her body jerked and heaved in a very strong orgasm.

I crawled up to her and we held each other for several minutes. It was wonderful to hug her tight, solid little body to me.

"Beth, you said you love me. Did you really mean it? Maybe you were just excited."

"Oh, Ben. I do love you. I have for a long time but especially now. I never want to lose you but I know you have a girlfriend. I don't want to be a problem for you."

"Oh, no, Beth, you aren't. In fact, I... , uh, well, I love you. I don't ever want to lose you, either. But it does complicate things a bit. Maybe even more than you realize. But I'll just have to work those things out. Give me some time."

"Oh, I will. I'm so happy, Ben," she said as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Don't cry, Beth, things will work out for us, I promise."

"No, Ben, I'm not sad, I'm happy."

About then, I hear Lori call from downstairs that Mom should be getting home soon, so we jumped up and dressed and went downstairs.

"Um, you two have red faces and need to comb your hair a bit. Ben, why don't you get the trash ready to take out. Beth, how about a cool, wet cloth?"

"Oh, Lori, I'll never be able to thank you enough for last night and today. It has been perfect. Ben is everything I hoped he would be. You've been my best friend forever and I want to tell you that I love your brother. I'm really in love with him."

"I wondered if this might happen and I'm glad for you. Ben does have a girlfriend, you do know that, don't you?"

"Yes, but he said he loves me too and to give him some time to work things out."

"Well, one thing about my brother is that he tells the truth, so I think you can trust that."

I finished rounding-up trash for the pickup later today and as I was about to go back inside, Mom pulls in with the week's groceries. We carry them in and the girls are sitting at the kitchen table chatting about this and that. Mom says, "While I was at the store, I got a call from the guy I went out with last night and we'll be going out tonight, too, it looks like. I'll get something ready for you guys to eat so don't worry about dinner."

"Mom, could Beth stay another night, if its okay with her mom?" Beth asks. God bless my sister, maybe she's doing this as a 'cupid' move. Let's hope.

"Sure, that's fine with me, of course, Ben might be getting sick of girls around all the time."

"Not this Ben," I thought. So, it turned out that Beth might be spending Saturday night as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.