Good Vibes From a Big Brother
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Maybe I should take a minute to describe my sister and her best friend, Beth.

Lori is five foot two inches, trim with almost waist-length light blond hair and blue eyes. Our mom comes from a Swedish family and is quite pretty herself. All my friends refer to her as a MILF and I tell them to lay off. They don't and, really, in a way, I agree, she's a fox.

Lori has mom's genes and is a bit shorter, younger version. Beth is about two inches taller than Lori and I think it's all in her legs. Her hair is a little shorter and is ash blond; they are sometimes taken as twins by people. These two have been best friends for as long as I can remember and they used to bug me but I'm now seeing them in a different way. They're really becoming babes.

"Get the bread out, I'm making grilled cheese. And the cheese and butter, too. Oh, and get me an ice cube."

She's at the stove as I bring the things over to her. I stand behind her as she puts the sandwiches on the griddle and my cock is pressing against her cheeks. She wiggles her butt a little and says, "What do I feel sneaking up behind me? Friend or foe?"

"Oh, friend for sure. He likes what he sees," and I start rubbing my groin against her bottom.

"Oooh, wait your turn, I'm making lunch. Where's the ice cube?"

"Oh, forgot," and I brought the ice cube and put it on the counter. She picked it up and began to rub it across her nipples.

"What are you doing. Are your nipples hot?"

"No, silly, look how big and hard they get. Wanna suck?"

I move around and begin sucking and gently squeezing her nice firm breasts. The chilled nipples are rock-hard as I pull gently on each one in turn.

"Keep yourself busy, I'm almost ready here."

Again, we ate sitting next to each other touching whatever seemed to feel good at the time. When we finished, Lori said, "Back upstairs for more naked fun. We need to get that nice dick of yours up and at'em."

She sat on the bed and motioned for me to come over. I followed my obedient cock which led me to her. She pulled me into her mouth and began pulse-sucking me in the most incredible way.

"Mmm, nice and hard. Put some lube on and a condom, I want you inside me again. Just where you belong. Use lots of gel. That's good."

She laid down on the bed with her feet on the floor and spread open to receive me.

"Put it right in there," she said pointing at her wet slit. I eased into her as she wiggled side to side, then, lifting her legs up, I moved deep into her moving slowly in and out. She laid back with her eyes closed and a look of pure pleasure on her face.

"I'm a little sore but that feels so good. Just go slowly. I can't believe how good this feels and we've been doing it all weekend."

She's tensing and relaxing her muscles as I slide in and out. The feeling is delicious.

"Put it in all the way and just hold it there," as she continues to flex and relax. My right hand is resting on her mound and slowly rubbing her little 'love button.' I'm thinking there's really no way I can get Jen to do this muscle contraction thing. The first thing she'd wonder is where I got the idea. About then, the home phone rang and I leaned over to pick it up.

"Hi, Ben. How's it going?"

"Good, Mom, just great."

"Lori's not being a pest, I hope."

"Far from it, she's an angel," I said as she continued to flex her pelvic muscles around my ecstatic member. It was so weird to be talking to my mom as I was being fucked slowly by her daughter. Lori had this cute grin and began to rotate her hips making me even harder inside her. Mom is talking as I'm trying not to cum and, of course, my attention is elsewhere.

"Everything looks good for my flight home so unless something happens, I'll see you two around six-thirty. Otherwise, I'll call. There's a lasagna in the freezer. Get it out and we'll have it later. Also, I have plans for Friday night. I'm meeting someone I met here for dinner and a date, it looks like."

"Way to go, Mom. Lucky guy."

"Oh, thanks, Ben, that's sweet of you. So plan on staying with Lori on Friday night, OK. I'll see you later. Love to Lori."

"OK, bye and I'll give her your love."

Boy, will I.

Lori is now grinding her hips against me.

"Oooh, what a turn-on to have you talking to Mom while her sweet little girl is stuffing herself with your cock. Oooh, fuck me brother. Oooh, mmmm, mmm, deeper, yes, yes," and she bucks.

"Oooh, cum in me now, now."

I'm proud to report that I followed my sister's orders to the tee just as I had promised Mom I would. Thanks Mom.

I pulled out of her; my bed sheets were wet with our latest lovemaking and stained from our wonderful weekend of loving each other. I pulled off the condom and handed it to her.

"Little snack?," I asked.

"Tastes better that Friday. Maybe its so fresh."

"Made just for you, Lori."

"Damn, these sheets are a mess. Mom can't see this."

Lori starts taking the sheets off.

"Into the washer with these. Boy did I make all this? It's not your cum, I ate all that. You have a very juicy sister."

The sheets went into the washer and we went into Lori's room.

"Well, we can't get my sheets soaked, so let's take it easy. Let's get a big bath towel to be sure."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.