Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was dark when I felt her move.

"Geez, we've been asleep. I'm starving, how about you, Ben? Let's order the pizza."

"OK but we can't greet the delivery guy like this can we? That'd give him a show! We've got to put something on. Why don't you answer the door in something really skimpy and give the poor guy a treat?"

"You are kidding, right?"

"Well, what guy wouldn't love to see you dressed sexy? Lori, you are beautiful and you need to get used to believing it. Your breasts are so pretty I'm getting hard looking at them and I've been with them all weekend. And your ass is to die for. Turn around. Oooh, yea. Perfect. Let's dress you in something that'll make the guy's day. C'mon."

I grabbed her hand and we went into her room.

"OK, what's the most see-through top you've got?"

"Well, this sweater is all open weave. I'd never wear it without something underneath. You'd see everything I've got."

"Try it on Lori, let's see."

She slipped the sweater on and did a little "model-twirl" to let me see.

"Lori, you are hot, hot, hot."

She went over to her mirror and said, "Yeah, pretty hot. But my nipples show right through."

"Oh give him a thrill. You need to loosen up a little and give guys a little peek. The world needs a little more skin from beauties like my little sister. And parts of you aren't so little. What's your bra size? I already know in mouthfuls."

"Thirty-four C, if you must know. Now what?"

"How about a skimpy thong? You'll have to turn around to get the money. You can show him that stunning rear end of yours."

She opened her panty drawer (Yes I know it well. I'm a guy, remember.) and pulls out a wisp of fabric. She steps into it and pulls it up.

"Damn, Lori, I've seen you naked all day. How can you put something on and be sexier?"

"You're just starting to get a hard-on that's all. It's all in your cock. And how can I let some geek see me like this? My pussy lips show."

"Pretty ones they are, sis. Perfect, I'd say. And sweet. But you have a point. What else you got in there?"

"You mean you don't know?"

I kindof smiled and said, "Let's see" and started rummaging through her pretty panties.

"How about these, they're a little wider and have a frill."

She slipped them on and twirled around for me.

"Oooh, it turns me on."

"Yeah, I can tell" and she points at my rising cock.

"That pizza guy'll leave a trail of cum back out to his car. You are so hot looking."

"Your dick seems to like me," and she knelt down and took me in her mouth and began slowly sucking me.

"Pizza, Lori, pizza. You can do this until it comes ... the pizza, not me. Let's order."

Well, the pepperoni is on the way. She's sitting on the couch and I'm kneeling in front of her with my face buried in her wet snatch. Her panties are pulled aside and my tongue is as far in her as possible.

"Are you ready, Lori? The guy'll be here any time."

"Well, I am a little nervous but I'm also turned on by it. What if he's a pimply nerd?"

"Well, you'll have made him one happy dude and he can jack-off all the way back to the store. He'll be luckier than most guys on a Saturday night."

Then the doorbell rings. Lori gets up, gives me a sly smile and trots off to answer the door.

"Pizza", the guy says and Lori invites him in. She takes the pizza and puts it on the dining room table. The guy is watching her walk away with his eyes wide as saucers. She comes back and says, "How much?" She pays him and and he leaves.

"Omygod, he got an eyeful. Think he'll whack-off in the car?"

"I would, sis, if I saw your beautiful bod when I was delivering pizza."

"Geez, it did really turn me on to parade around a stranger like that practically naked. I'm wet again."

"Save it for me. Let's hurry and eat."

We ate and went back upstairs.

"Off with the clothes, that's the agreement."

We took each other's clothes off, it didn't take me long to slip off Lori's sweater and thong. I lingered on the latter and tongued her wet slit a little.

"Mmmm, nice, Ben, mmm."

We're back in my bed now and Lori says she wants to be on bottom, so after I get a condom on, I climb between her legs. She lifts up her legs and her glistening pussy stares up at me. She reaches for my cock as I lower myself and we slide together in a nice warm and wet embrace. She puts each leg up over my shoulders. Now her pussy is in a direct line for me to lower my cock and push all the way in.

"Oh, I've wanted to try this position ever since the first time Beth and I saw a couple on the internet doing it like this. It really looked like fun and, mmm, it is. Just be careful and don't fuck me too hard. I'm a bit sore. You've been fucking your poor sister all weekend, you brute. And she's loved it all."

I'm sliding in and out of her and the feeling is incredible.

"Oooh, take it nice and long and slow, Ben, that feels wonderful. Go in and leave it there. I just want to feel you there."

I'm holding my cock deep in her and she's pulsing the muscles around me and moving just ever so slightly back and forth and round and round.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.