Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

On Saturday, just like clockwork, my mom drives off to the grocery store and my sister Lori comes into my room wearing panty briefs and nothing else.

"I'm ready for your beautiful cock in my mouth, brother'o'mine. Suck my nipples and I'll suck you good."

"Lori you do suck good. I couldn't ask for better."

"Better than Jen?"

"Oh come on, Lori, it's not fair to compare the two of you. Let's not go there."

"OK, I am good though, aren't I?"

"You're fabulous, sis. The dream of every male on the planet."

Again, she sucked me with a rhythm from soft and slow to hard and fast and ending up with just the tip of me between her pink lips slightly sucking ever so slowly as I burst into her mouth. I almost jerked out of her but she kept me in her wet, warm mouth and sucked slowly another minute or two until all my juices were spent.

"Lori every time you give me head, you do it better. How can I ever thank you."

"Oh, I'll think of something," and she gave me one of her cute girlish, sexy grins and said she was off to her room to have a session with her 'little buddy' before Mom got home.

After I helped Mom put things away, she called Lori down and said to us both, "Remember that I'm going to Chicago next weekend to give that talk I've been working on. A cab will pick me up at six-thirty on Friday and I'll be back about the same time on Sunday." Damn, I thought, I'd forgotten all about it; she had planned this months ago.

"Ben, I'm leaving the car keys and money for movie rental and a pizza for Saturday night. You're staying home with Lori, no company, no going anywhere except to pick up a movie, and you do what Lori wants this time. She gets to pick the pizza and whatever else she wants to do. She's your sister and you usually get what you want. It's her turn this time."

Mom's back is to Lori who pulls down her tube top to flash her boobs at me. She's turned into such a tease but I do love it.

"It's really nice that you two seem to get along so great now. Makes a mom happy."

Lori says, "Yeah, mom, he's my big buddy; we're lots closer, maybe we're growing up."

I could have choked. If she only knew I had my dick in Lori's mouth an hour ago!

The rest of the week was sex at Jen's every day and a blowjob from Lori at bedtime. Could life get any better? Well, maybe.

On Friday, I get Mom's suitcase out front as the taxi pulls in. Lots of last minute instructions and "remember you do what your sister wants; I meant it," and off she went.

We went inside and Lori said, "Okay, Ben, let's go upstairs. I've got plans for our weekend."

I followed her into my bedroom and sat down on my bed. Standing in front of me, she said, "We'll be in here the rest of the weekend naked and fucking 'til we drop. I want my big brother's cock in me and now is the time." She has already taken her halter top off and is pulling down her shorts. Now off comes the thong panties and I'm just staring in amazement at my "used to be shy" little sister's gorgeous naked body.

"Are you on the pill?"

"No, I can't really ask Mom for them so you can go right now to the drug store and buy a bunch of condoms. Get the lubricated kind, I may run out of juice by Sunday. Oh, and get another tube of this, it's the lubricant I use."

I can't help but stare at her perfect body and down to her smooth plump nookie. Her slit is smaller than Jen's and shaved just as bare. I've got a hard-on that would cut glass.

She moves my pillow to the middle of my bed, sits down on it and spreads her legs wide open. Her slit remains closed, Jen's would be wide open and inviting with little flaps on each side that I enjoy sucking. Lori's pussy, though, is nice and plump and pink.

She's starts rubbing it and says, "Hurry back Ben, I want your dick right in here," and she points her index finger to her slit and then slides it inside. It goes in and out a few times then into her mouth to lick off her juices. What a girl, my sister. Then she flops back to leave her hips in the air as she rubs herself.

I get back about twenty minutes later and she's still slowly rubbing herself.

"I'm holding off, big brother, I want to cum with your pretty dick in me. Is it okay now if I call it 'pretty.'"

"Sis, you can call it anything you want."

"I'm all wet waiting for you, Ben, come lick me off ... and take your time. I want to see how being licked feels like, it looks so great on video."

I laid down between her legs, her little cunt right in front of me so pretty and moist.

"Mmm, I like that, Ben, oh yeah. Oooh, right inside like that."

I have my tongue inside as far as I can, then bring it outside to lick her slit up and down and suck on her lush and slippery lips.

"Stop, Ben, stop or I'll cum. I want you inside me now, right now."

I got up and opened the box and tried to open the wrapper.

"Here, give me that," and my sister proceeded to open the package, then handed it to me.

"I never used one, Jen's on the pill, remember."

So, Lori took it back, bent over and sucked me a second, put some of the lube on my dick and rolled it on like a pro.

"I thought you hadn't done this before."

"Oh the internet shows how to do everything, Ben, you should know that by now." Amazing!

I get between her wide-spread legs and rub the tingling tip of my cock up and down, then slowly press into her; she's very wet so I easily enter my head into her. I'm in just a bit and ask her if she's still got her cherry.

"Oh the dildo took care of that the day Beth and I found it."

She's very tight but also very slippery inside as I slowly push inside. Lori lets out a moan and says, "God, Ben, I knew you would feel wonderful inside me but this is even better. Just fuck me forever."

"Well, we've got to eat and sleep and go to school, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.