Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It didn't take long for Lori to begin to parade her body around; she's just oozing sex now. I wish she had a boyfriend but she always says she has her 'little buddy' and her 'big buddy', her names for the vibrator I gave her for her fourteenth birthday, that is the 'little buddy' and her 'big buddy', that's my dick which she wanked for me in thanks for the vibrator.

She has started telling me when she has used her vibrator with a grin and a wiggle of her cute ass which I am noticing more and more each day. God, I never knew I could be so horny.

My girlfriend, Jen, and I have sex at her house after school every weekday and I get all the blowjobs and handjobs a guy could ask for. Then I come home to Lori acting all sexy around me. She did say she had so much fun jacking me off that she'd be happy to do it any time I wanted. So far, its been a little under a week and I haven't asked though she has hinted around.

It's Wednesday night and I'm in my room looking at a Playboy, pretending to study, when Lori raps on my door. Stashing the mag, I tell her to come in.

"You look funny," she says, "did I catch you at it? I'll be glad to help if you want. I'm a little disappointed you haven't wanted it again. Maybe I didn't do it right."

"Oh, Lori, you did it perfect; the best. It's just that I didn't want to bother you with my horniness."

"Ben, I'd like nothing better than to hold your dick in my hand and make you cum like you did last time. I'd do it right now if you want."

Well, as I've said before, what kind of guy would or could say no, right? So, I pull back the covers and pull my briefs down. Lori comes over and sits down and gently takes me in hand and begins her magic on my wand.

"Do you have any lotion", she asks.

"No, I do it in the shower usually with soap."

"I'll just have to moisturize your cock myself," and bends down to take me in her mouth. My eyeballs stayed in but I let out a gasp as my little fourteen-year old sister started to suck on me and turn her tongue around the head of my dick. She's been watching porn at Beth's house again. Good for her. Wow.

She pulls up and leaves me with her spit all over and begins to stroke me up and down, this time with a kind of twist motion of her hand. Oooh! Now how could I tell Jen to do this little twist without telling her where I learned it.

Lori keeps pumping me and changing the speed, fast, slow, even slower, with her other hand slowly rubbing in circles around the end of my cock. Boy, would I like to be a fly on the wall at Beth's house as they search for the best techniques. What an age we live in. Are they going to make guys happy. And Lori has started on me.

She gives me a few more sloppy sucks to wet things down and about that time I know I'm soon a goner.

"Mmmmm, that's just right, Lori, just like that, ewww," and I cum a big spurt in the air. She didn't get the first wad in her mouth but she moved quick enough to get the rest.

"Yummy, cum, cum", she said and giggled. I giggled too and flopped back. My cock flopped back also, a happy fellow.

"I love the feel of you getting super-hard when I was sucking you. My 'big buddy' really likes that, huh?"

"Oh yeah, sis, that feels so good when you suck on me, you've really learned how to make a guy happy."

"I like making you happy Ben and maybe next time I'll keep you in my mouth. It was fun and I'd love to feel you cumming in my mouth. Less sloppy, too. Nothing to clean up," and she did her funny little giggle.

"Well, now that my 'big buddy' is happy, I'm off to see my 'little buddy' and have him make me happy. I love the dreamy look on your face, Ben, the look of a brother made happy by his sis. Ta, ta." And off she went to her room. After a few minutes I could hear her faintly as her 'little buddy' hummed away.

Saturday morning right after Mom left to do the shopping, Lori knocks on my door and comes in.

"Is my 'big buddy' ready for a suck? Your little sister wants to suck you off now. No lotion, no towels, just my lips on your dick, brother boy."

She's wearing a tee shirt and a thong; her long blond hair hangs almost to her waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.