Heather Asks a Simple Question and Gets a Complex Answer - Cover

Heather Asks a Simple Question and Gets a Complex Answer

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Heather's teacher asks her class a simple, yet difficult question. She asks her brother the same question and it changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

For several months, we had oral sex every weekday afternoon. I never failed to have a wonderful orgasm and I always made sure that Danny had one too. I was funny to remember the first time when I was so doubtful about opening my legs to my brother. Now, I love him down between my legs making me feels like the sexiest woman of earth. But, as I was becoming more a woman, I knew I wanted more for us.

Then, one day, I told him, "Danny, I'd like to have sex with you, intercourse. Could we?"

"If you're sure, Heather, we'd need some kind of protection, I assume you aren't on the pill."

"Yeah, I guess condoms, huh?"

"I can get them from the school nurse. I'll get some tomorrow. If you're sure."

"Oh, I'm sure, I'm very sure."

The next afternoon, when I got home, I ran upstairs to change and in the middle of my bed was a box of twelve condoms. Well, why change, just get naked. Which I did.

I stood at his bedroom door, naked, and tossed the box to him.

"Get your clothes off, Danny, I want you bad, right in here," as I pointed to my pussy.

"Let me get you wet first."

"I've beat you to it."

"What if I just want to lick you anyway?"

"Oh, in that case," and I lay down on his bed and spread my thighs wide for him. Oh, yes, this again, this wonderful feeling. I realized how much I had missed this feeling. His tongue, oh, and his lips and his sucking all around.

"Oh, god, Danny, I can't wait any longer. I want you inside me."

So, Danny puts on a condom and crawls up between my open legs, his cock wavering as he nears me. It looks so big. I've had my fingers inside me many times and I still wonder if this is going to work.

He rubs back and forth which feels nice, very nice.

"I'm gonna push in a bit. It may hurt a little, okay."

"Okay."

Yes, there was a little pain but not what I've heard some girls talk about. Looking down I can see that the tip of his penis is inside me but not much more.

He pushes some more and I twist a bit trying to get him further inside. It seems that I'm wet enough but I'm just tight in there from what I can tell.

"Let's just keep going slow, it'll work, it just takes some time, that's all."

So, after a few more minutes, I feel quite full of Danny's cock. Yes, quite full. Oh, full and happy-feeling. God, we're fucking. I had wondered if I'd be old and gray before I ever had a guy's penis inside me and now it's happening. And it's my brother's and, who cares, it feels fantastic.

"Oh, god, Danny, this feels so good. Better than I'd imagined."

"It feels so good to be inside you like this, way inside. You are really tight. But this is wonderful. Is it good for you?"

"Mmm, yes, oh, yes. Just keep doing it. Oh, so good."

He was taking very long movements in and out, just a nice, slow, very sensual stroke in and out. Oh, this is heaven, I thought. Each time it felt even better than the last.

"Oh, Danny, I love you so much. This is so good, so right. Feels so good."

This was what my body had been aching for, him deep inside caressing the warm and intimate depths of my love canal. I stretch my legs as wide as they will go to feel him moving in and out. I lift my head up so I can watch as his penis slides down deeper and deeper, then pulls back up, it just looks beautiful, so exotic and exciting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.