Heather Asks a Simple Question and Gets a Complex Answer - Cover

Heather Asks a Simple Question and Gets a Complex Answer

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Heather's teacher asks her class a simple, yet difficult question. She asks her brother the same question and it changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

In my shower the next morning, I shaved my underarms, legs and pubic area carefully. I had no good idea where this was all leading but I wanted to be prepared.

School was little more that thoughts of Danny. I could still feel him drawing in my nipple and sucking it so lovingly. I was tingly all day. How many other girls in my class were thinking similar thoughts, I wondered.

I wondered about other things, too. Was it wrong to be having sex with my brother? Well, at least doing sexual things. I knew it was frowned upon mostly because the children would have a higher rate of defects or something. The kings and queens of England somehow figured in to all that.

But, we sure weren't about to have any children. I don't want to get pregnant with Danny or any other boy, for that matter. There's plenty of ways to prevent that from happening. So, that's not a problem.

On the plus side, I love Danny already and this new way of loving him, somehow, seems right. We're comfortable and trusting with each other, even feel pretty comfortable being half naked with him. I'm surprised at that because I'm not a real show-off with my body. I mean, I know I look good naked, maybe even pretty great, but I feel uncomfortable in a brief bikini.

I remember putting on my first bikini and looking in the mirror and seeing tufts of hair poking out. Time to shave, I thought. So, out came the razor and shave gel. It was weird the first time I shaved down there. I was nervous that I'd cut myself; it's not a place you'd want to nick. Lathering up felt nice, though.

And the bikini itself wasn't real brief. It showed a lot more of me than I ever showed before but, by the standards of the day, it was somewhat modest. But it did show a lot of skin. Frankly, I looked pretty good.

Now, I think nothing of wearing a brief swimsuit, though a thong is too much. I have a friend, Laurie Jennings, who has one and you might as well be naked. She has a great body and loves to show it off. I just couldn't let my pussy show quite that much in public.

As I sat in my last class, I wondered about what will happen this afternoon. I've been topless with Danny and, truthfully, it's wonderful. I'm sitting there dreaming of his lips sucking me and decide to go topless when I get home and change. Can you see Danny when I run into his room bare-boobed to spend the afternoon kissing and petting each other. I can't wait.

As I ran upstairs after school, I yelled, "Hi, Dan, see ya in a minute," and went to change. I slipped on fresh panties and a pair of shorts and psyched myself up.

His door was open and I jumped on his bed pushing him over and locked him in a long, deep kiss, our first of the day.

"Wow, Heather, you are so sexy, see? I knew it all along."

"Well, maybe it's you that makes me feel sexy," I said as I raised over him to lower a nipple to his lips. Oh, that wonderful feeling once again. My breasts have yearned all day for my brother's warm and loving lips. This was wonderful.

My breasts are so happy, I know that sounds silly, but they were. My nipples were so hard and tingly, just like my pussy. He's cuddled in my arms gently sucking my left nipple while he fondles my right. I'm in heaven.

As he sucks, I can't help notice the large bulge in his shorts. Yes, I know about erections, hard-ons, boners, all that, so I'm not surprised, in fact, I'm kind of pleased that I've had this effect on my brother. Yes, I rather like looking down at the front of his pants as he sucks my nipple and plays with my other boob.

Well, heck, I think to myself. This feels pretty wonderful, why don't I make Danny feel a little better, so I move my hand to the bulge in his shorts.

His mouth is busy, but the "mmm" tells me that he probably likes my hand resting where I put it. So, I move it around a bit and the sucking gets harder. It's almost funny, the way my hand makes his lips work harder.

Boy, this thing in his pants is really alive. I can feel it.

Look, I don't have much experience with sex. I've had sex-ed (Ha, joke.), Mom gave me a book when I was eleven (Ha, joke.), and the rest is stuff we girls talk about.

The talk is pretty hot sometimes. I'm fifteen and my girlfriends vary from being like me to pretty experienced, you know, all the 'jobs, ' hand- and blow-, oral sex both ways and intercourse. Some are on the pill, I even know one girl that talks about how she and her boyfriend do anal. Well...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.