Heather Asks a Simple Question and Gets a Complex Answer - Cover

Heather Asks a Simple Question and Gets a Complex Answer

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Heather's teacher asks her class a simple, yet difficult question. She asks her brother the same question and it changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The next afternoon, when I got home, I ran upstairs to pee and change clothes, my two top priorities. Then, I wandered slowly down to Danny's room to see what the afternoon might hold for our new and growing relationship.

"Hi, Danny, can I come in?"

"Always. You look pretty today."

"You know how to make a girl feel happy. Thanks."

I leaned over and gave him a nice 'welcome' kiss with my lips open just enough to say I'm glad to be here. He patted the spot next to him and I sat down and we embraced and kissed, slowly sliding down to prone on his bed.

Soon I'm half over him kissing him with more passion than I would have thought I'd have just the day before. Yes, I was liking this a lot. We french-kissed for quite a while and, like yesterday, I was getting pretty hot.

We're rubbing each other, mostly on the back and shoulders, and he begins kissing my neck and along my collarbone. He then kisses right behind my earlobe and runs his tongue around the back of my ear which sent a chill through me.

This is feeling pretty sexy, I can feel a tingle in my midsection, oh, that was feeling good, better than good. I shoved my tongue as far in as I could and ran it all around the inside of his mouth. When I pulled back, his tongue began to probe in and out of me and all I could think of is, this is just like sex with his tongue and my mouth.

Whew, that got me warm. I didn't really know where I wanted this to go and thought it might be a good idea to break it off for the day.

"Mmm, this is really nice, Danny, but I've got homework and a report to finish. One more nice kiss, okay?"

So, things were changing. Just how far is what I need to decide. I've been hesitant about how far this should go but I've also liked the direction we've been going. He's not pushing me, in fact, he's really leaving it up to me on how far things go. Not many guys would do that.

I have to admit that I've been having more sexy feelings lately, maybe not more but more focussed. Certainly more centered on Danny and I, not just guys in general. And, he's leaving a lot of the progress up to me. That means that if we move forward, it's mostly up to me to make the move.

Hmm, am I ready for that? I really don't like it when I'm in charge. Maybe it's lack of confidence but I just don't have much experience in boy-girl stuff. I know guys want to charge ahead and get to sex right away but I just can't do that.

Some of my friends are very forward. I have one friend that thinks nothing of propositioning a guy if she thinks he's cute. She'll basically ask him if he would like to 'hook-up." I'm sure she gets a lot of action but that's sure not my style.

So, do I want us to basically stop at where we are or to go a little further? And, what's 'a little further?' I guess 'petting.' Letting him feel me up top. Maybe even taking my top and bra off. Boy, that's sure more than kissing, even french kissing.

Well, I'm fifteen. Maybe that's the way to look at it. When would I want a guy to feel me up, how old? Sixteen, eighteen, well, that seems a little old, lots of my friends have had their boobs felt up. Maybe fifteen, then. I know some girls have bared them as soon as they started to develop.

That would really advance things. It feels good when I rub my own breasts and massage my nipples. I can't suck them, so I don't know how that feels but other girls tell me it's pretty hot. Well, I've got homework to do.

The next afternoon, when I get home, I peek in Danny's room and say, "Hi."

"Hi, Heather, you look pretty today. How's life?"

"You're very complementary, life's pretty good. Got a welcome home kiss for me?"

I go over and sit next to him and we kiss, a nice, long, deep, open kiss. Oh, this is nice.

"That was nice. I'll be right back after I change. Don't go away, promise?"

"Oh, I promise."

I run and pee, then change into shorts and a tee. I also change bras from my plain white 'school' bra to a lacier, softer, more feminine one, also white.

When I return, Danny is laying down, reading and I jump on his bed as say, "Pucker-up, I want another kiss, please," and that's just what I get, a nice, long, tongue-swapping kiss. Again, like yesterday, I'm laying partly over my brother's upper body and I'm mainly the one doing the kissing as I'm on top. Yes, it's kind of fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.