Stargate Atlantis: Felix
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2009 by Carrot74

As the sun was rising Felix woke up early as usual and got up and relieved his bladder. Instead of getting back into bed he sat on the floor and just admired the beautiful woman in his bed, and was amazed that she was still there.

After a bit of admiring he finally decided to start his morning callisthenics like he used to do all the time to wake up and to burn off nervous energy.

Just as he finished his sit-ups he noticed that Lt. Cadman was leaning up on her one arm and was watching him. She smiled at him and said, "Good morning, Felix — sleep well?"

He smiled in return and answered, "Good morning to you, Lt. Sleepy-head — and yes, I did sleep very well. I think it had something to do with the warm beautiful woman that held me all night."

She smiled again and started blushing at the compliment and then asked, "Up for some coffee right about now?"

Felix replied, "Yes, I definitely would love some coffee, and I think I'm going back to my old breakfast staple: coffee and two toasted English muffins with butter. That sounds good right about now - how about you, pretty lady?"

Lt. Cadman swung her legs out from under the covers and sat up, totally unabashed that she was putting a bit of a show for Felix. She went behind the screen and relieved herself and washed her hands and asked, "So what do you have going on today? Any more people to go rescue or others to get rid of today?"

Felix was putting on his new desert boots and he answered, "I'd like to actually have a relaxing day for a change, but I just remembered that I'm almost out of ammo for Sasha. Is there any way I can get my ammo request expedited faster than the Daedelus?"

She chuckled and replied, "Duh! The Stargate! Hello! You shouldn't give your ammo request to the Daedelus for them to bring for you, because it will be at least 2 months before you see it here."

Felix was flabbergasted at this revelation and again with his mouth agape and barely managed an, "Oh," before Laura Cadman came up and gave him a kiss on the lips. She stood back as he was caught off guard yet again and looked at him and said, "That's a good morning kiss, Mr. Sleepy-head. Shall we go have some breakfast to wake up and we can figure out your logistics?"

For a minute Felix was feeling like Quentin Tarantino's character from the movie 'From Dusk Till Dawn' where he was daydreaming and managed to reply, "Uh ... sure."

She got dressed quite rapidly - for a woman Felix thought — but then he hadn't been around a woman like her before, which was very true.

She paused at the door and asked, "Ready?"

His answer was to wave the door open and walk towards the dining area for a light breakfast. They got there to find not as many people as expected, and obviously not all of them very aware of their surroundings — just going through the motions of being alive.

Felix grabbed toast instead of his muffins, poured a coffee and took creamer and sugar for his coffee and headed for a table near a corner. It was habit for him to back into a corner and watch the area for any hostiles — he ate warily and Laura Cadman noticed that he seemed very observing this morning, but she didn't say anything.

They ate their breakfast with very little conversation except when Felix poured himself a second coffee and she said, "I'll do you a favour and see about getting your ammo request expedited from here instead of waiting on Daedelus."

She tapped the side of her headset and called the communication console and asked about Felix's ammo request. She listened for a minute and then said, "Okay thanks, I'll let him know that."

She looked at Felix and said, "It would seem that things are being expedited for you — period. Colonel Caldwell gave your paperwork to Dr. Weir, who then contacted SGC. Your personal effects — which I gather isn't much — is being packed as we speak and gotten ready for shipping here. Also, your ammo request has been expedited and is filled, waiting on your F&E so they can send it here in one load. So — how does that sound, bushman?"

He smiled at her and replied, "It sounds good, I guess. How did someone find where my stuff was? As far as I knew it was all in storage, buried somewhere that nobody knew about."

Cadman answered, "I think someone pulled some strings for you. I can see that happening, especially after what you've done for people here already. And a little birdie whispered in my ear that you recommended me for the Intelligence Officer; thank you for that."

Felix blushed and looked down at the table and then replied, "I thought that you would be suitable for it, that's all."

They sat there for a minute until Felix looked up and asked, "What is with everyone calling me 'bushman'? What's with that?"

Lt. Cadman looked at him in amazement and asked, "Do you not see how you look to others when they first see you? Very intimidating, let me tell you. I gather you scared the crap out of the science team yesterday dressed the way you were." She looked at him and added, "You really don't see how they look at you — do you? Let's go to the control centre and I'll show you the tape from when you were brought in after Major Lorne's team came through the gate."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.