Stargate Atlantis: Felix - Cover

Stargate Atlantis: Felix

Copyright© 2009 by Carrot74

Chapter 4

Dr. Beckett said, "All right then, I'm going to draw a bit of blood for analysis and make sure things are copasetic."

Felix looked at Beckett and said, "I'm not Wraith, I'm not Goa'uld, and I'm certainly not dead yet, much as some people want me dead - right Ronon?"

The big Satedan replied, "Not yet you aren't - but all in due time."

As Carson readied the needle, Felix told him, "I should tell you - I'm not that fond of needles. No, I don't freak out or pass out - I really just don't like them."

Dr. Beckett said, "Well then, perhaps you should get on the examining table and lay back - I'm pretty good with needles, by the way."

Felix rolled his eyes in resignation and got onto the table, laid down and allowed Dr. Beckett to swab his arm and then insert the needle.

Felix kept his eyes away from the needle and made himself think of anything but the needle in his arm; a minute later he felt the needle withdraw and another swab placed onto the small hole. He took hold of the swab as Carson said, "There now, all done. Just have to run this through the computer and see what we have."

Sheppard looked at Teyla and Ronon and said, "You two can go for now - we'll talk later." He then looked at Carson and asked, "I don't suppose you have a set of clippers handy to remove the growth from his face?"

Carson nodded and replied, "Aye, that I do; I've got just the ticket right here - I use it for surgery prep when needed." He clicked it on and off to make sure it was still charged and then handed it to Sheppard.

Felix just stuck his hand out for the razor, went over to a garbage can, leaned over it, found the 'on' switch, and proceeded to rapidly remove all the facial growth and the majority of his hair on his head. He then knelt down and cleaned up the mess of black hair, and then dropped it in the garbage can. Felix then asked, "Could I get a razor to finish this?"

Dr. Beckett nodded again, found a disposable razor, gave it to Felix, who went over to a sink to wet his face, lathered some soap and shaved the rest of his face and that took another 5 minutes until completed - with no bleeding.

Sheppard was impressed with the efficiency of the Sergeant and told him, "Done this a few times I would have to say."

"Yea."

Sheppard added, "Well, shaving that growth off sure makes for a big improvement on how people may see you. You scared Teyla out of a few years growth when you stood up and you sure made an impression on Ronon."

Felix raised and eyebrow and looked at Sheppard, "I made an impression on Ronon? Hell - I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of him."

Sheppard looked at Dr. Beckett and asked, "Are we done for now, Carson?"

Beckett replied, "Aye, just stop by here after you are done your meal and I'll have a detailed analysis of his blood."

Sheppard replied, "All right," and motioned for Felix to follow him. Sheppard then swung his arm towards the door and said, "Shall we go get you some food? I could hear your stomach rumbling from over here."

Felix replied, "In a minute - we really should secure my gear before someone decides to snoop and blow themselves up."

Sheppard said, "It was already secured in a lock-up after you disarmed in the Gate room - will that do?"

Felix looked at Sheppard and said, "I guess we'll find out soon, won't we?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.