Taboo - Cover

Taboo

by My Secrets

Copyright© 2009 by My Secrets

Erotica Sex Story: Black girl does White co-worker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I've never really been with a white man, always fantasized about it, but never went there. I have this guy at work, tall with blue eyes, very athletic and charming. He's balding so he does this thing with his hair that's very distracting, you know the sweep over. I think he would be much more handsome if he just went bald, but he says that his wife would leave him if he cut his hair. What hair? Any way Wayne is very easy to talk to and is a very interesting man.

Wayne knew that I liked to write poetry and after ready some of my material; he was a little more interested in me. Funny how that happened. We worked shift work, so some of our time was spent IM each other or on the phone. Wayne was my supervisor for the night and needless to say, he spent a lot of time hanging around my desk. Wayne became very flirtatious which was surprising to me. Wayne was like the white dude at work and I never got that impression that he like dark meat.

Wayne always wanted to make sure I was okay. We talk about my inspirations for my poetry. I let Wayne know that most of what I wrote was true events, that I was a very sexual person and that I lived for the adventures. Wayne let me know that when he was younger and in the service that he was beast. Wayne told me about his threesome, foursome and nights he wishes he could re-live. I just smile taking it all in. "The things I could do to you" Wayne said to me in passing. "Wayne you couldn't handle me on your best day, so keep it movin" I said back to him. "You want to find out?" Wayne asked. I just laughed not taking him very serious and kept walking, but I found myself daydreaming about what sex would be like with him. Wondering what his dick would look like. Would it be big, long, short, and fat? Would it be pale, pink with blond hair, or was it as tanned as he? How would he feel? All of those things crossed my mind.

The more I saw Wayne, the more appealing the idea of sleeping with him became. Wayne was sexy and would be even cuter if he would just cut that damn piece of hair that serves no purpose other than making him look older than he is. Wayne had arms and legs for days. He carried himself being post-military with confidence and charisma. Yea I could see myself doing the nasty with him.

We flirted for months before I got the nerve to answer his challenge. We decided to meet at a hotel that was midway for both of us. I was so scared, I think we both were. I love kissing. To me kissing is foreplay; if you are a good kisser, my panties automatically fall off.

Wayne surprised me with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. He didn't rush me or our evening. We talked and laugh about things that took place at work and at home. Wayne eventually took my hand into his, looking into my eyes, piercing my soul with his baby blues. I saw the fever in his eyes, felt his muscle hands hold mine, just a little tighter. Wayne reached for me, grabbing the back of my neck, moving my shoulder length hair from the nape of my neck, where he planted sweet kisses. From my shoulder blades to the front of my chest, Wayne left wet kisses. His lips were soft, yet strong and his breath was sweet with a hint of mint. Wayne hands caressed my back, stroking me as if I was a fragile piece of art. My head fell back because his kisses were so gentle and arousing. He reached under my blouse taking my breasts into his hands. A sigh escaped Wayne's mouth letting me know he was a breasts man. I was blessed with a nice pair of 38D's. My nipples reacted to Wayne hot breath perking up to meet him half way. Wayne licked my nipples until they got as hard as I ever felt them to get. His touch was magical. Wayne removed my shirt like that of a skilled magician. My bra fell off as if it had no hooks to hold them in place. Wayne leaned me back onto the bed and with his free hand felt the heat emanating from between my legs. I felt Wayne erection suffocating inside his jeans. I tried not to focus on what I was getting but the feeling he was giving me. Wayne unfastened my jeans, slowly removing them. He stood over me, taking in every inch of my mocha skin. His look was so intense; it embarrassed and also frightened me. "You are so beautiful" Wayne whispered, stroking my legs. He lifted one of my legs until my feet touched his mouth. Placing my big toe into his mouth, he suckled until my body writhed beneath him. He threw that leg over his shoulder and began kissing my ankle, my shin until he got to my thighs. His fingers left indentations in my skin. He caressed my hairless pussy until my sweetness ran onto his fingers. Wayne knelt before me still fully clothed, pleasing me with his tongue and fingers. With every lick, a moan escaped his mouth as if my pussy was the best pussy he's tasted in a long time. Watching him enjoy himself sent a chill through my body I could never explain. My pussy swelled, glistening from the sugar his magic produced. My clitoris was so engorged; the wind would have caused great pain. By then my body was on fire. I reached for his clothes tearing at them as if I was a mad woman. I pulled his t-shirt over his head kissing his well muscled chest. I squeezed his manhood through his jean begging him to fuck me. Wayne undid his jean revealing a pair of polo briefs. I had to do a double take. The model that his dick left was a beautiful sight. I got up on all four, slowly crawling to my next meal. I didn't want him to release my prize, I wanted to do it myself. I kissed his cock through the garment that kept him hidden and secure. I watch as his dick fought against the material that kept him away from my mouth. Wayne dick was thick and long. I guess some would say surprising for a white guy, but what do I know, I've never been with one, and at this point he could have been purple he had a nice cock and that's all that mattered. I took him in my mouth, savoring the precum that prematurely escaped. Wayne's cock was delicious. The more I sucked the bigger and harder he got. Wayne's hand was wrapped in my hair forcing his dick deeper into my mouth tickling the back of my throat. I gagged trying to take all of him into my mouth at once and with force, but I never gave up. By now my pussy was on fire, screaming to be penetrated.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.