Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 91: Swimwear, or Lack Thereof

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 91: Swimwear, or Lack Thereof - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

If Greg thought he was going to maintain an air of modesty around the house with his children there, he was sorely mistaken. For one thing, he still had to work every week day, which left the girls alone in the house. On Friday he sat behind his desk at work, daydreaming about the girls all swimming nude in the pool. Or perhaps "fantasizing" was a better word. It was made all the more realistic by the knowledge that it was probably going on even as he was thinking about it. That didn't bother him too much because Jeff had left early that morning to go out with Kari again, leaving only girls in the house. As long as it wasn't in front of anyone of the male persuasion, he considered it perfectly fine if they wanted to go nude around the house or in the pool.

He worried, however, about Saturday. He didn't think most of the girls would take their clothes off in front of Jeff, but Jeff was planning to go out with Kari again. That would leave Greg alone with them. And now that he thought about it, he had seen every one of the remaining girls nude at least once. None of them had seemed to be the slightest bit shy about it. Even little Brit didn't seem to mind parading around topless in front of him.

He woke up Saturday morning worried about what he would do if they decided to swim topless. He realized that if he wanted to, he could simply lay down the law, telling them that they were not to do it. But the problem was that part of him didn't want to. He wanted to see Allison and Rachael, Lissa and Alya, even Brit, topless. They all had such gorgeous bodies, and although two of them were his daughters, they were also sexy young women.

Of course, he had a couple of sexy young women in bed with him right now. Rachael had joined Allison and Greg on Thursday and Friday night, and between the wild sex and his worries, he hadn't gotten much sleep. He figured he would take another nap on Saturday to catch up, after frolicking in the pool with the girls of course.

At the breakfast table that morning, Lissa announced that Alya and she were going to spend the day at the mall. That took care of two of the three girls, leaving only Brit to deal with. He tried to think of some way to get Brit out of the way so that he could enjoy himself with Allison and Rachael alone, but he really couldn't think of anything. True, he could encourage her to spend the day at Crystal's house, but they would have no adult in the house, and that meant that when Jeff took Kari home after their date, he would be in a house with his little sister and no adult supervision. Knowing Kari, she might not be opposed to taking Crystal into one room while Jeff and Brit spent time in another.

After Jeff, Lissa, and Alya left, Allison cleaned up the breakfast dishes, then asked the rest of them if they wanted to go out to the pool. Here it is, he realized. He knew what he should do. He should stay inside all day, so if they took off their clothes, it wouldn't matter. Yes, that was the best solution all around.

"Sounds fun," he smiled.

Brit headed upstairs to change, but Rachael changed downstairs in the bathroom with Allison and Greg. They grabbed some towels and met Brit out on the pool deck. She wore that same red bikini that she had half worn that day he had walked in on her. At least she had the top on this time. Allison and Rachael, of course, wore bikinis as well.

Greg set his towel down on one of the deck chairs, then slowly descended the stairs at the shallow end of the pool into the water. He had just made it to the bottom step when he heard Brit splashing down the stairs behind him, then she suddenly jumped up on his back and clung to his shoulders.

"Hey!" he laughed.

"Hey what?" she asked.

"Hey you're too old for piggyback rides. And I'm too old to be able to hold you up."

"You're not too old," she told him with a grin. "You're just right." She kissed him on the cheek, then climbed down and splashed toward the deeper end of the pool.

Allison and Rachael slipped into the pool as well, taking a few minutes to get used to the cold of the water. It actually felt really nice once he got used to it, especially with the sun quickly heating the air.

It didn't take long for his fears to be realized.

"Greg," said Allison. "You don't mind if I take off my top, do you?"

He stared at her in surprise. It was true that she liked to go topless whenever she swam, and he liked to watch her. And of course, she certainly didn't mind it with Rachael there. But Brit was also swimming with them.

"You mean ... right in front of Brit?" he asked.

"I don't mind," Brit told him. "In fact, I want to take my top off too."

"I..." he said. "I don't think..."

"What?" she asked. "You've seen me completely naked before, so it's not like there's a problem."

He didn't know how to respond to that. Although she was his daughter, he always got aroused when he saw her body. With only the thin material of his swimming trunks covering him, that arousal would be painfully obvious. On the other hand, if Allison took her top off too, maybe he could pretend it was her doing it to him.

"Well, I'm not your wife and I'm not your daughter," Rachael grinned, "so I don't have to ask your permission." She immediately reached behind her back and unfastened the strap of her bikini top, then pulled the whole thing off and set it down on the deck.

Greg stared at Rachael, unable to tear his gaze away from her beautiful, young body. It wasn't the first time he had seen it, but he never grew tired of the sight. As he felt his cock starting to swell, he realized that seeing Brit like that would be a moot point.

Allison grinned. "Now that Rachael has exposed herself, I don't see why it would be a problem if I did the same," she said.

He sighed. "Oh, all right," he conceded.

"Me too, Daddy?" asked Brit.

"You might as well," he shrugged, secretly delighted that she was about to show him her body again.

He tried to keep from watching as she unfastened her top and slipped it off of her body, tossing it onto the ground near the pool. His throat went dry as her beautiful young breasts came into view. He knew he shouldn't be having those thoughts, or especially those feelings, about his own daughter, but he really couldn't help it.

The girls all splashed and played as if nothing were out of the ordinary, and Greg tried not to gawk at them. When Brit deliberately splashed him, he tried to act casual, and joined in on the fun, splashing her back. The water fight drenched all of them, and fortunately with the water flying everywhere, he didn't have much chance to stare at their bare chests.

He couldn't keep it up forever though; with the lack of sleep the past few days, he didn't have much energy. So he climbed out of the pool and took a seat in one of the nearby lawn chairs. That served two purposes. First, it gave him a comfortable position to rest in, and second, it gave him an excuse to watch the girls in the pool. Now that he was out of the cold water, his cock began to harden in his swimming trunks, but fortunately they were baggy enough to hide it.

They continued to frolic in the water for several minutes longer, then Brit also got out of the pool. He watched her approach him, such a sexy little girl. She probably didn't even know just how arousing she could be to a man like him. As she picked up a towel and dried herself, he found himself hoping that she wasn't done playing; it would be a shame for her to wrap the towel around herself and cover her beautiful body like that. Fortunately, when she was done she dropped the towel on one of the chairs.

Suddenly, Brit plopped down on his lap, facing him and straddling his waist. She put her hands on his shoulders and gazed at him with a cheerful smile. He realized with alarm that through the thinness of their swimsuits, he could feel everything. In fact, the shaft of his erection was pressing into the fold between her outer lips!

Brit made no sign that she realized what she was doing. "Do you think Crystal will come back with Jeff and Kari?" she asked casually, as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

"I..." he said, finding it hard to concentrate on the words. It took him a few seconds to regain his composure. "Well ... maybe. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. What if Kari and Crystal want to take their tops off too?"

"I'll bet you'd really like that, wouldn't you, Greg?" said Rachael from the pool. "Crystal's a real cutie, and she's got a nice figure."

"That's not funny, Rachael," he told her. "I don't think it would be appropriate for me to see her like that. She's not family, after all."

"Neither is Rachael," Brit pointed out. "Besides, I don't think Crystal would mind. It's not like you're going to try to grope her or anything. Or are you?" she giggled.

"Come on, Brit. You know I would never do anything like that," he insisted.

"Not unless you could get away with it."

"Brit!"

She laughed again, then leaned in and hugged him, surprising him even more. It wasn't the first time he had felt her bare torso pressed up against his like this, and it felt just as nice as last time. Too nice in fact.

"I just like to tease you, Dad," she said, then drew back slightly. But instead of pulling back, she leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Only then did she sit up.

He couldn't believe what was happening. If he didn't know any better, he'd say his own daughter was flirting with him. In fact, there was no way she couldn't feel his hardness between her legs. What did that mean? Just what was going through her mind right now? Usually he didn't even attempt to divine a woman's thoughts; that was a task far beyond the abilities of a mortal man like him. But the possibilities in this case both intrigued and alarmed him.

He knew for a fact that she didn't have the same reservations as other girls when it came to having a relationship with close family members. So she very well might have designs on him. On the other hand, maybe he was reading too much into it. It wasn't uncommon for girls to flirt with their fathers after all, and most of them never ended up doing anything wrong.

"Brit," he croaked, his mouth dry. "Maybe it's time you got off my lap."

"Why, because you have an erection?" she asked playfully.

From the pool, Allison and Rachel both broke down laughing.

"Okay, that does it," he told her sternly. He grabbed her by the waist and literally lifted her off of him, placing her on her feet on the deck beside him.

"I'm sorry," she said penitently. The look in her eyes made him wish he hadn't been so gruff with her.

"Oh, it's all right," he told her with a reassuring smile. "I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's just that you were making me a little uncomfortable. Your teasing is ... well..."

"It's okay, Daddy. I guess I just got a little carried away. I miss being able to do this with Jeff, and I just wanted to feel sexy again, if even just for a moment. It wasn't right of me to practice with you like that."

"It's okay," he told her with a smile. "Just don't do it again. Come on. Let's get back in the pool."

They got up and headed down to the water again, where they once more took up the water fight, albeit at a more subdued pace.

He heard the door open at the top of the stairs, and glanced up. Jeff and Kari stood there, staring down at them in shock.

"What's going on here?" Jeff demanded.

Greg glanced around at the girls, realizing just how bad this looked, especially considering that Jeff had seen those photos taken on the boat last summer. No doubt Jeff had some nasty suspicions going through his mind.

"I thought you had gone to Kari's house," Greg said, a feeble attempt to change the subject, or at least to stall the inevitable confrontation. He found himself in the awkward position of trying to come up with an excuse for his behavior to tell his own son.

"I remembered I forgot something, so we came back to get it. Why are Allison, Rachael, and Brit ... I mean, I guess it's all right for Allison because she's your wife, and we both know there's no stopping Rachael, but Brit..."

Greg sighed. He had been caught red-handed, and there was nothing to do but tell the truth.

"Would you like me to explain it to him, dear?" Allison asked him.

Greg shook his head. "Give me a minute, Jeff. I'll meet you in the house. Kari, if you don't mind, I need a minute alone with my son."

"That's fine," Kari smiled. "I'll just come down and join the party. You don't mind if I take my top off too, do you?"

"Actually, I do mind," Greg said.

"Just teasing," she laughed.

Greg climbed out of the pool, then dried himself off and put his shirt back on. He headed up the stairs, where Jeff and he entered the house. They each took a seat, Greg in the chair by his desk and Jeff on the bed.

"I know what you're thinking," Greg told his son. "After what happened last summer, you're wondering if there's going to be a repeat of my mistake. I can assure you that there isn't. Nothing has gone on between me and Brit, and nothing will."

"I'm not worried about that," Jeff replied. "I know that after what happened between Brit and me, you're on your guard against anything like that happening in this family again. I just don't think..."

"What?"

"Can I be frank with you, Dad?"

"Of course."

"Okay. Brit and I screwed up, and you set some limits on our behavior because of it. That's fine; it's just something I have to live with. But I come home and see you in the pool with her, and she's practically naked. I'm not allowed to see her in even a swimsuit, but you get to see her topless."

"It's not that I get to do anything. It's just that neither of us minds. Look, I happened to walk in on Brit one day while she was sunbathing topless. We had a talk about it, and decided that it doesn't really bother either of us."

"Dad, it's not a question of whether it bothers you. It just seems to me that if you want me to follow these rules you came up with, you shouldn't be setting a bad example like this. I just think it's a little hypocritical of you."

Greg nodded. "You have a good point. I'll go tell Brit she has to put her top back on."

"Dad, the damage has already been done. Seeing this makes me think you're not committed to the rules at all. I've been trying my hardest to live up to them, and now it looks like all that effort was wasted."

"Look, Jeff..."

"No, you look, Dad. I'm angry at you right now. And I don't think I can live up to the rules you set any more. That doesn't mean that I'm going to go out and have sex with Brit, but if you're just going to change the rules on a whim, I don't think I have any obligation to follow them."

"Jeff, that's not fair."

"No it's not, but that's the way I feel. So here's the deal. Since you've broken my trust, I can't accept any rules that you make up any more."

"Are you threatening me?" Greg glowered.

"No, I'm offering you a compromise. I'll decide the rules, because then I know I can follow them. And don't worry; I'll be reasonable. I think I can come up with something that we both can agree to. The only other option is for me to disobey you, and for you to scold or punish me for it. I don't think either one of us wants that."

Greg sighed. He didn't like being in this position, but then, he had put himself here. Right now Jeff had the upper hand because he was right, and it didn't look like Greg had much of a chance. He could only hope to gain Jeff's trust once more by being conciliatory.

"I'm willing to listen," he told his son.

"Good. So here are my rules. Brit and I are not to be alone together. That much is fine. We are not to sleep in the same bed, or even in the same room. We will not kiss each other, even on the forehead. Hugging will be kept to a minimum, and she won't sit on my lap. Ever. We're going to loosen the restriction on spending time together. Better yet, we'll do away with it altogether. I'll try to be mindful of spending too much time with her, but I don't want to set some absolute maximum. And if you think we're getting a little too affectionate, you can tell us to stop and we will. That's it."

"I noticed you didn't mention anything about attire," said Greg.

"That one's your fault. Since you apparently aren't restricting yourself, then I won't restrict myself either. In fact, I think I'll go drive Kari back home and have her get her swimsuit, then we'll all go out back and play in the pool."

"You mean--"

"Don't worry; Brit and I will both promise not to touch each other. We're just going to have a swim. So those are my rules. Now can you accept them, or are we going to end up yelling at each other a lot?"

Greg gritted his teeth. He really didn't have a choice in the matter. On the other hand, those rules really weren't that bad after all. Jeff was being more than reasonable; he was voluntarily limiting himself, when he really could have just refused to set any rules at all.

"Fine," he replied. "I'm not happy about it, but if you'll do what you said you would, I can't really complain."


Jeff and Kari drove back to her house, where they found Crystal sitting in the front room reading. "That was a short date," the younger girl smiled.

"Actually, we changed our plans," Kari explained. "I'm going to change into my swimsuit, and then we're going back to swim at Jeff's pool."

"Can I come too?" asked Crystal eagerly.

Jeff and Kari glanced at each other. Kari shrugged.

"Okay," said Jeff. "Just keep in mind that Dad's there, and remember the plan."

"Yep," Crystal grinned. "I'm supposed to flirt with him to get him thinking about little girls like me, so that hopefully he'll be willing to fuck his daughter."

"In a nutshell, yes," said Jeff.

"In a nutshell? That wouldn't give them much room."

Jeff laughed, then came over, grabbed her in a headlock, and rubbed her head with his knuckles.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, and he released her with a grin on his face.

"I'll get you back for that," she laughed.

The three of them headed upstairs, where Crystal disappeared into her bedroom while Jeff accompanied Kari into her own. Kari immediately slipped out of her clothes, soon standing nude before him.

"So which one should I wear?" asked Kari, pulling down a couple of coat hangers from the closet. One of them had a conservative one-piece swimsuit hanging on it, while the other one had the tiny little flower-print bikini that she had worn before.

"Neither," he grinned. "I think you look fine with just what you're wearing."

She laughed. "Not just yet," she said. "Not until we've worked on your dad for a while."

"Well, in that case, it depends on if you're feeling a little bold," he said.

"Oh, the bikini's not that bad," she laughed.

"No, I mean, with the one-piece, you can't take off your top."

A broad grin spread onto her features. "He already said I'm not supposed to, but maybe when he sees Crystal in me in these little bikinis, maybe he'll change his mind."

"I'll bet he would. Besides, it's all part of the plan, after all."

"You know, I think I'm going to enjoy prancing around nude in front of him. He's actually a handsome guy, considering his age. I can see where you get your looks."

"Just remember, if you dump me for my dad, that just frees me up to go after your little sister," Jeff teased.

"Oh, don't worry. I'd have to get Allison out of the picture first, and I doubt I'd have much chance there. So I guess you and I are stuck with each other."

"And a good thing, too. It's bad enough having a stepmom only ten years older than me. I can't imagine having one two months younger."

Kari stuck her tongue out at him playfully, then slipped on the bikini bottoms and then her shorts over the top. Knowing how much Jeff liked to see her nude torso, she then put on her shoes and socks, and only afterward did she put the top on. She covered it with a tee shirt, then put her bra and panties in her duffel bag. The two of them headed across the hall, where Kari knocked on Crystal's door and opened it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.