Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 90: Auntie Rachael Returns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90: Auntie Rachael Returns - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

On Thursday after Greg left for work, Allison held another "family council" to discuss the plan. Brit, Crystal, and she had spent a good deal of their time out at the pool the prior evening, and they had coaxed Greg into joining them. He had done plenty of gawking at the girls in their bikinis, and not just at Allison or even Crystal, but at Brit as well. He tried to be discreet about it, but Allison kept one eye on him the whole time, and caught him leering several times.

With less than a week left before Rachael arrived, she wanted everyone to be prepared to lose their clothes at a moment's notice. Rachael would be the instigator, but she suggested that everyone be ready to follow her lead. Jeff asked, not surprisingly, if he would be allowed to be present on some of these occasions, and Allison reassured him that pretty soon there would be so much nudity at the Primdale mansion that he was bound to end up in the middle of it sometimes no matter how often he stayed away.

On Friday, Jeff turned seventeen. They decided to throw him a pool party, and he invited several of his friends. Mike, Jesse, and Rick came, and not surprisingly, Rick asked if he could bring his little sister Amy along. Knowing what he did about their relationship, Jeff could hardly say no. Besides, it gave him an excuse to allow Kari, Brit, and Crystal to invite over all their sexy young friends too. Jeff could think of no better birthday present than to be surrounded by a bunch of cute girls in swimsuits. Kayla Fallon and Vanessa Moon came along, as well as Shelley Hooper, Gwen Franks, and Erica Bryant from the volleyball team. Brit and Crystal brought Kimmy Nelson and the Dover twins. Mike even asked if he could bring along his girlfriend Holly.

Since it was Jeff's birthday, Greg made an exception to the rule that Jeff and Brit couldn't be in swimsuits together. With a whole crowd of people there, it wasn't as if there would be any opportunity for the two kids to get into trouble.

They had barbecue hamburgers on the upper deck outside the back door, and afterward everyone jumped in the pool. Brit, Crystal, and the Dover girls spent most of their time ganging up on Jeff trying to dunk him. He enlisted Kari's help to retaliate, and it helped a little, although they were still outnumbered and therefore ended up on the losing end of that battle more often than not. As expected, Jesse stared and drooled over Allison almost the entire time, probably remembering what she looked like naked. It certainly didn't help that she wore a bikini rather than a more conservative one-piece swimsuit. Mike stared sometimes too, and even Rick couldn't help but steal the occasional glance, though Vanessa and Amy caught on and spent the rest of the afternoon teasing him about it and trying to distract him.

Lissa and Alya provided a little maturity among the otherwise younger group, though they too eventually joined in the fun. And Allison, of course, had as much fun as anyone.

Jeff got a little surprise later that afternoon when he caught Gwen and Erica kissing on the other side of the house where the partygoers couldn't see them. Erica shrugged and grinned sheepishly as her face turned bright crimson, but Gwen just laughed and kissed her again. Jeff gave them the thumbs-up sign, then turned around and walked away, giving them their privacy. He was glad that the two of them had gotten together; at least someone had a happy ending. He was still waiting for his own.

All in all, the party was a big success, though there was one birthday present that wouldn't arrive until the next week. He had hoped that Rachael would be there on his birthday, because she would no doubt want to give him a special present that night. Still, having her come at all would be fun, and she didn't necessarily need an excuse to give him that kind of present. He knew it was kind of selfish to fantasize about Rachael when he already had Kari, Crystal, Allison, and now Lissa and Alya sleeping with him, but try as he might, he just couldn't make himself feel guilty about it.

Kari, of course, would have been happy to give him that kind of birthday present, but with all the partygoers around, and him being the guest of honor and all, there was no chance for privacy. That was fine; he would have plenty of chances with her later.

When the day ended and all their friends headed home, Allison made up for Rachael's absence. As if reading his mind, she took Jeff up to his room that night and climbed into bed with him. They stripped off their clothes, and she fucked Jeff through two orgasms. It was the kind of birthday present that made him forget all about his aunt, for the moment at least.

Of course, his forgetfulness didn't last long, with Rachael arriving in a couple of days. Only Allison seemed more excited and anxious than Jeff. They both were almost on edge the day before she Rachael was scheduled to arrive. Jeff could hardly concentrate on anything, and of course Brit took it as a great opportunity to tease him about it. He didn't mind; it was no secret that he thought his Auntie Rachael was a very hot woman.

That night, he could hardly sleep. That actually worked to his benefit, because he woke up late, leaving less time before she would arrive. That still didn't keep him from spending a good deal of his time pacing that morning.

Greg took the day off from work to be there when she arrived. After what he had gone through for the past few months, and especially the past few weeks with Alya here, he was looking forward to seeing a welcome face for a change.

When lunch time came around, Jeff ate his food almost unconsciously, not even realizing he had eaten until he stared down at his plate and found it empty. They all then retired to the living room to wait for their new guest.

When they heard Rachael's car drive up, Jeff immediately hopped out of his seat and strode to the front door. Normally he didn't want to seem too eager to see a girl, but by now everyone in the house knew that he had had sex with her, so it was kind of pointless to try to deny just how much he liked her. He opened the door and waved to Rachael as she pulled into the driveway and parked her car.

She climbed out of her car and stretched seductively, no doubt deliberately forming it into a provocative pose to try to get him excited. She gave him a wink as soon as she was finished, then blew him a kiss. She walked over to him and threw her arms around him.

"Oh, it's so good to see you!" she exclaimed.

By this point, most of the rest of the family had gathered around the front door too, so she went around the group giving them each a hug, reserving an extra big one for her sister. When she got to Alya, she stopped.

"So you must be Alya," said Rachael with a smile. "I was right."

"Right about what?" asked Alya.

"When Lissa called me in January and told me she had a girlfriend, I knew that any girl who could turn her into a lesbian must be damn sexy."

Alya blushed, but she also laughed. Lissa had warned her about Rachael's personality after all, basically saying that Rachael was like Meg, only bisexual instead of strictly lesbian.

Rachael gave her a hug as well, then Greg suggested she come in and have a seat on the couch. She sat down and sighed, grinning at everyone. "It's been way too long since I was here," she said. "I need to visit more often than just once a year."

"You can visit as often as you want," Allison told her. "Isn't that right, Greg?"

"Our house is your house," he told Rachael.

"Oh good," Rachael grinned. "At my house I usually go around in my underwear all day." She began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Stop that!" Allison scolded, swatting her hand.

"She really is like Meg," Alya laughed.

"Jeff, would you be a dear and go get my luggage out of my car?" asked Rachael. "I'm exhausted after that long drive."

"Sure," he smiled.

"I'll help," offered Greg. They headed outside to the car, and between the two of them they carried her bags into the house, setting them down in the great hall. Jeff was almost disappointed to see upon her return that she was still fully clothed. With Rachael, one never knew whether that talk of stripping down to her underwear was a joke.

"We've got the spare room made up for you again," said Greg. "Jeff and I will be happy to help carry your luggage upstairs."

"I appreciate it, but forget the spare room," Rachael smiled. "Jeff's room will do nicely."

"Rachael!" Allison exclaimed. Everyone stared at Rachael in shock, even Jeff.

"What?" she asked. "I want to do my part to help Jeff and Brit get over each other."

"Rachael, maybe you shouldn't..." Allison began.

"Everyone here knows about the situation between them, so there's no point pretending it's a secret. Besides, I'm not the only woman helping Jeff get over his little sister," she said with a wink at Allison.

"But moving in with Jeff..." said Lissa.

"What better way? Besides, I missed his birthday, so I need to make up for it with an extra special present."

They continued to stare at her, but Jeff's face broke out into a wide grin.

"See?" she said. "Jeff likes the idea."

"I still don't know if I'm comfortable with it," said Greg.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Rachael told him. "If you're jealous, I'm happy to give you a little one-on-one time too, Greg. And anyone else who's interested. Lissa? Alya?"

Allison rolled her eyes, but she wore a grin on her face. "You never cease to amaze me," she laughed.

"I think for now we'll put your luggage in the spare room," Greg said. "Whether you actually sleep in there or not ... well, we'll discuss that later."

"Okay, but I still want to give Jeff a belated birthday present tonight."

Greg sighed. "I guess that's up to Kari and him. As long as she gives her permission, I really don't have any objections, although I would have hoped you wouldn't be so obvious about it."

"I'll give her a call right now," Jeff grinned. He hopped up off the couch and headed into the hall to the phone. The others tried not to eavesdrop as he made the call, but it was hard not to, especially when he asked his girlfriend point blank whether she had any objections to Rachael having sex with him that night. He returned a minute later with the grin still on his face.

"Looks like it's a date," he told Rachael.

"You know, Jeff," said Alya, "you're about the luckiest boy I know. Not only is your father letting you sleep with a girl right in this house, but your girlfriend just gave you permission, too."

"For the record, I don't like it, but considering the alternative, I'm willing to compromise," Greg mumbled.

"And don't forget he gets to have wild sex with his sexy stepmother whenever he wants to," Rachael added.

"I can't believe you just said that," Allison told her, growing red. Rachael was about the only person on the planet who could make her blush.

"Why not?" asked Rachael. "That's not a secret to anyone in this room either. You told me how much you enjoyed having him shove his great big cock up your pussy, and how much you loved the taste of his cum as he shot his load down your throat--"

"That's enough!" Allison shouted. Rachael quieted down, but she kept a grin on her face.

To avoid a return to the subject, Greg and Jeff set to work hauling her suitcases up the stairs and to the spare room. Jeff would have been happy having her move in permanently with him, but it looked like he wouldn't get the approval from his dad to take things quite that far. Still, she was just right down the hall and could slip into his bedroom any time she wanted. He decided not to lock the door during the whole time she was there. With so many hot girls in this house willing to have sex with him, he figured that privacy was overrated.

The rest of the afternoon, Rachael caught up on old times with everyone. She focused particularly on Alya, whom she had never met before. The two of them seemed to get along, maybe because Rachael was so much like Meg, and Alya had gotten used to her roommate's constant teasing and flirting. Rachael also focused quite a bit on Jeff, though her comments tended to be somewhat on the obscene side when she did. On more than one occasion Allison had to reprimand her and change the subject, but somehow the conversation always seemed to wander back to Jeff and what Rachael wanted to do with him.

Dinner was a little better, since they had the food to occupy them. Even Rachael toned down her naughty remarks somewhat. They had ice cream for dessert, after which Rachael wanted to go downstairs and play some ping-pong. That seemed like a good way to get her mind off of sex, so the whole family joined them downstairs. Rachael and Jeff teamed up against Lissa and Alya. Rachael was a little rusty, so Jeff and she lost the first couple of rounds, but then she got her game back and played much more competitively.

In the mean time, Greg and Allison shot pool. They offered to let Brit join in, but she was happy just watching. All in all, everyone had a fun time, and the time passed so quickly that they were surprised to look at the clock and realize that it was nearly bedtime.

Jeff glanced at Rachael, who gave him a wink to let him know that she was thinking the same thing that he was.

"Well, I've had a long day, and I'm getting tired," she said. "I think I'll turn in. Coming, Jeff?" She stood up and held out her hand to him.

Jeff couldn't help grinning as he rose to his feet and took her hand. He glanced over at Brit, hoping that she wouldn't be too jealous, but he saw her smiling too.

"Have fun, you two," she told them.

The two of them left the room and ascended the stairs. They entered Jeff's room, and he closed the door behind them. Rachael glanced around. "Ah yes," she said. "I know this room well."

"What do you mean?" asked Jeff. "Last time, I was in a different room."

"Yes, but this is where I seduced Lissa," she replied.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that."

"That doesn't bother you, does it?" asked Rachael. "That I slept with your sister?"

"Why should it bother me?" he asked. "So did I."

Rachael laughed. "So Allison's suspicions about last Christmas were true," she said.

"That and last week. We've been doing a little girlfriend swapping."

Rachael laughed again. "Wow, Jeff! You're even more promiscuous than me. Is there girl in this house you haven't had sex with?"

"Let's see ... nope."

"Well then, I'd better get working. I only have a couple of months to catch up. Of course, I'm not going to settle for a tie; I play to win. I plan to have sex with one more person in this house than you."

"If you're talking about my dad, I think I'll concede that one to you," he laughed. "But that's for later. Right now, I've booked your time all night."

Rachael wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. Jeff held her to him, enjoying the warmth of her body. When Rachael drew back, she had a smile on her face. "It's been far too long since I did that," she said. "It's not fair that I only get to visit once a year."

"You know, we have plenty of extra rooms," said Jeff. "I wouldn't complain if you wanted to move in."

"Careful, or I might take you up on that offer."

She released him, but only so that she could grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head. Jeff returned the favor, slipping off her shirt to reveal her bra-clad chest. He took a second to admire it, then reached around her back to unfasten her bra. By now he was getting to be somewhat of an expert at it. Once the clasps were unhooked, he grabbed the ends and pulled them forward off of her chest, letting her gorgeous tits spring free.

"Now that's what I miss," Jeff grinned. "May I?" He reached out for her breasts, pausing only long enough for her to nod her head in permission. He grabbed hold of them and gave them a squeeze.

"You like my boobs, do you?" she asked.

"Oh yeah."

"Well, you can play with them all you want. Any time you want."

"No time like the present," he grinned, continuing to fondle her. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, enjoying how they hardened. Rachael smiled, obviously enjoying the sensation even more than him. As long as she was willing to let him toy with her, he would take advantage of it.

As he groped her, Rachael reached down and unfastened his belt. She then unbuckled and unzipped his pants.

"Your fly's undone," she commented.

"Oh," he replied. "I would take care of it, except my hands are preoccupied with something much more fun right now. Why don't you do something about it?"

"Like this?" she asked, then yanked his pants down. They fell in a pile around his ankles.

"That's exactly what I had in mind," he told her. "Of course, now I feel a little underdressed. I think we should change the dress code so that I don't feel so uncomfortable." He grabbed her own pants and pulled them down too. They both stepped out of their pants and stood facing each other again.

"I think we should make this the permanent dress code around here," Rachael suggested.

"I wouldn't mind that a bit," replied Jeff. "But you're going to have to take it up with my dad," replied Jeff.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.