Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 89: Trading Partners

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89: Trading Partners - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

With Allen Williams gone to basketball camp, Brit and Jeff both wanted to spend some time at the Williams house. Greg wasn't particularly comfortable having Jeff alone with Kari there with no supervision, but he was happy to let Brit sleep over with Crystal for a couple of nights, as long as Kari was there to keep an eye on them. Jeff thought that was a little unfair, but Brit took him aside later and said with a sly grin that she would bring her camera and let him see the resulting pictures. That immediately put an end to his objections.

He really didn't have much cause to complain; although Kari couldn't come over to visit him while Brit and Crystal were at her house, the other girls all spent a lot of time out at the pool, and they were more than happy to let him join them. It gave him plenty of time to ogle Allison's, Lissa's, and Alya's mostly uncovered bodies.

Toward the end of the week, Alya suggested they do a double date again, and Jeff was happy to agree. His embarrassment at being seen in public with a couple of lesbians was pretty much over, and the possibility of having a little get-together at Kari's house afterward meant that he was completely in favor of it.

They decided to just take in an afternoon movie followed by dinner this time. As they discussed plans, it was apparent that everyone was thinking the same thing; they wanted to leave plenty of time for another orgy afterward. That meant convincing Crystal to get out of the house for the evening. When they called Kari to discuss the plans, they decided on Friday afternoon, because Brit would still be sleeping over at the Williams house Thursday night. Crystal suggested they continue the sleepover at the Primdale house on Friday night, which seemed to be the best solution all around. Crystal joked that if she flirted with Greg hard enough, maybe he would seduce her. Allison warned her about moving too fast, but told her not to cut out the flirting entirely.

Because the date wouldn't begin until the afternoon, they wanted to spend all of Friday morning swimming. Allison, however, had Jeff help her set up the bunk bed in Brit's room so that Crystal would have a place to sleep. That cut into his swimming time, but only for an hour or so, and then he had plenty of time to have fun with the rest of the girls.

Even while splashing in the pool with the girls that morning, he found it hard to concentrate on the present, with the anticipation of the date later, and especially afterward.

They ate a light lunch, then climbed into the car. As they drove to Kari's house, Jeff noticed that Lissa and Alya kept glancing at each other, as if sharing a secret. He wondered what that meant, and if it had anything to do with him. Usually he never tried to fathom the workings of a woman's mind, but he was curious.

"Okay, what's going on?" he asked them.

"Oh, Alya and I were just thinking," Lissa said.

"Telepathically?"

"No, it's just something we discussed last night, and we were just wondering whether to ask you about it."

"What's your question?"

"It's not a question. It's a favor. It's all right if you say no, but I'd really like it if you agreed to it."

"What is it?" he asked with a smile.

"Well ... Alya and I were thinking of having a little fun."

"No one's stopping you," he replied with a grin.

"That's not what I meant," said Lissa. "You know that time when you went out with Kari's little sister?"

"Sure," he nodded.

"Well, I was wondering ... I was wondering if you would go out with Alya?"

"What?" asked Jeff, shocked.

"I told your sister that I thought you were really good-looking," Alya explained, "and she came up with this idea."

"So you want to go out with me?" he asked.

"Sure," she smiled.

"I'm flattered," he replied. "Really. And I'd be willing, but it all depends on Kari. I'll only do it if she gives me her permission."

Alya actually laughed at that. Jeff stared at her with a puzzled expression.

"Just like I told you," Lissa said to Alya. "He passes the Matt test."

"The mat test?" asked Jeff. "Is that like a door prize or a floor show or something?"

"Well, you remember I told you about Matt," said Lissa.

"Yeah, he sounds like a real asshole."

"He is. Well, if a girl as gorgeous as Alya were to ask him out, he wouldn't get his girlfriend's permission; he would just go behind her back."

"He did, in fact," Alya added.

"Oh, so this was all just a test."

"Yes, and the reward is that I'm going to go through with it," she grinned. "That is, if Kari is willing."

When they arrived at the Williams house and met Brit and the Williams girls, Alya asked Kari about it.

"So what am I supposed to do in the mean time?" asked Kari.

"You can be my date," Lissa grinned.

Kari laughed. "So that's what this is about," she said. "You're trying to seduce your little brother's girlfriend."

Lissa shrugged. "Well, now that you mention it..."

"So what do you think, Jeff?" asked Kari. "Are you up for a little girlfriend swapping?"

"As long as it doesn't bother you that I'm going out with a gorgeous college coed," he told her.

"So am I," said Kari. "Let's do it."

Despite Brit's and Crystal's nonstop teasing as they drove back to the Primdale house, they maintained a good mood, and a sense of excitement.

After dropping off the younger girls, they drove into town. The movie they chose was a comedy, a compromise between the disgustingly romantic movie that the girls wanted to see and the much more entertaining action movie that Jeff preferred. They were all satisfied with the choice, so nobody complained as they sat down in the theater to watch it.

Alya immediately took Jeff's hand. When he glanced at her, she smiled, reminding him of the time he went out with Crystal. Well, he had gone through this before, so he knew just what to do. He released her hand, but only so that he could put it around her shoulders. Then he reached across with his other hand and held hers.

Glancing over at Kari and Lissa, he could see that they were in a similar affectionate position. Kari even leaned over and gave Lissa a kiss on the cheek. He heard someone three rows back gasp at the sight, but he didn't care. It was just too fun sitting here with the girls.

Throughout most of the movie, he massaged Alya's shoulder. She was warm and soft, and nice to touch. She didn't seem to mind at all, and since they were playing this girlfriend-swapping game, he was happy to take advantage of it. He just wondered how far they were willing to take it. With Crystal, it had been months before he had gotten her in bed, and that had been Kari's idea. He wondered if the girls would want to go back to Kari's place again and have some more fun.

He got his answer after the movie ended and they sat in a restaurant eating supper. Kari brought up the topic of ice cream sundaes again, and from the sly grins on everyone's faces, they knew exactly what she meant by that. Nobody came right out and said it, but Jeff had a suspicion that once they got back to the Williams' place, sundaes would be the last thing on anyone's mind.

He was right. After supper they climbed into the car again and Lissa drove them back. When they arrived back at Kari's house, the four of them sat down in the living room to talk. Still maintaining the illusion, Alya snuggled up next to Jeff on the couch and slipped her arm around his back. Kari and Lissa were a little bolder. Lissa sat down in the reclining chair across the way, and Kari plopped down on her lap, to everyone's amusement. She then shocked them all by turning and planting a long, drawn-out kiss on Lissa's lips.

Neither Lissa nor Alya seemed to mind, so Jeff didn't speak up. Truthfully, he wouldn't have minded doing the same thing to Alya right then. He just wasn't sure if she would go for it.

"Jeff, dear," she said, as if reading his thoughts. "You haven't kissed me all day. I'm getting a little impatient."

"You're serious?" he asked, his eyes brightening up with glee.

"What's wrong with giving your girlfriend a little kiss?"

Jeff glanced over at Kari, who grinned and nodded. That was all the encouragement he needed. He leaned in and kissed Alya, at first a little hesitantly but relaxing as he got into it. She was very nice to kiss. No wonder Lissa had turned into a lesbian, with someone like this to tempt her.

He glanced over at Lissa and Kari, and saw that they were still kissing. They were really getting into it, pressing their bodies together and running their hands all over each other's backs. Both girls seemed enthusiastic and eager about it, and why shouldn't they? Since they were both at least partially lesbians and both gorgeous, it was natural for them to get turned on by each other. He even thought he caught a glimpse of one of their tongues.

Alya seemed to be getting into the spirit of things as well. He could sense her body starting to squirm a little as he kissed her, as her excitement took its toll on her. He wasn't doing much better, as he could feel a tightening in the front of his pants. It wasn't that there was anything special about Alya; sure she was pretty and soft and nice to hug and especially nice to kiss, but it was more just the thrill of doing something new. It was the first time he had kissed her, after all.

When they drew back, Alya smiled and licked her lips. "That was really nice," she said. "Now I'm getting jealous of Kari."

"Get in line," Kari laughed from across the room.

"From what I've heard, that's a pretty long line," Alya grinned, giving Jeff another peck on the lips.

"Depends on your definition of 'long, '" said Jeff. "Compared to those lines at the amusement park the other day, only in my dreams."

"So you want to have sex with an amusement park full of women?" asked Lissa.

"No. I'll just settle for the occasional volleyball team."

Alya laughed. "So the story's true," she said.

He shrugged. "It was Kari's idea."

"That's right," she said. "I had to drag Jeff kicking and screaming into it. He hated every minute of it, didn't you, Jeff?"

"Absolutely," he grinned. "I just wanted to spend some nice, relaxing time with my girlfriend, and she had to bring over the whole volleyball team to perform oral sex on me. It was a nightmare."

Kari had no comeback for that, since she had returned her attention to smooching with Lissa. Lissa's hand had gone to Kari's hips and was caressing them gently. As Jeff watched, Kari removed her lips from Lissa's, and began kissing her on the neck. She reached up and started to unbutton Lissa's blouse.

Jeff glanced at Alya, who watched the proceedings with undisguised excitement. He wondered if she would be willing to do the same. He would be happy to go as far as she wanted to take it, since Kari was here to put a stop to it at any time.

Soon Lissa's blouse came off and dropped to the floor, and Lissa went to work on Kari's. Jeff realized that the two girls probably had no intention of stopping any time soon.

Alya pulled her gaze from the lesbian show and met Jeff's eyes. A grin spread across her features, and he knew in that moment that she wouldn't mind at all if he took things in the same direction. He leaned in and kissed her, letting his own hands reach up to the top button of her blouse. As soon as it came undone, he spread the collar and planted a kiss on her chest right at the base of her neck. She moaned in delight, which he took as a signal to continue. He reached for the second button and unfastened it, then the third, then the fourth. Soon, he had the last button undone, and opened her blouse to reveal her glorious torso. He slipped his arms around her back under the blouse, and leaned in for another kiss. Alya wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He let his lips wander lower again, but this time he kissed all the way from her chin right to her cleavage, causing her to blush and giggle.

By this time, Lissa and Kari were down to their underwear. Jeff slipped a hand under Alya's skirt, caressing the inside of her leg just above her knee. She smiled and sighed, and so encouraged, he let his hand inch gradually higher. He continued his ascent, kissing her as he continued rubbing her thigh, until his finger brushed against her panties. He wasn't sure whether he should be surprised to find them slightly damp.

"Enough of this," said Alya. She reached down, opened the snap in front of her skirt, and slid it down off of her legs. Jeff glanced down at her panty-clad thighs and grinned at the thought of what he was about to do.

Lissa and Kari, still ahead of them, had each other's bras of by now and were rubbing their chests together as they kissed each other. Jeff grew even harder as he watched the sapphic display going on across the room. Lissa noticed him staring, and gave him a wink. It was hard to believe that just a few years ago, Lissa was an uptight girl who didn't know how to have fun, and Kari was just the object of his fantasies. How things had changed in the past few years! Ever since Allison had walked into their lives, the world had become very different.

"We'd better catch up," Alya said, nodding to the two girls who were now in the process of removing each other's panties. Alya grabbed Jeff's shirt and lifted it over his head. Then she enthusiastically attacked his belt buckle, and soon she had his pants completely off. In return, he reached around her back and found the clasp to her bra, which he immediately released. She grinned as he pulled the garment off of her body, exposing her chest to his view.

It wasn't the first time he had seen it, but the thought of what he was about to do with her made it especially exciting. Until now, he had just thought it was fine that Lissa was a lesbian. Now he was excited that she had fallen in love with a girl who was every bit as open-minded as herself. He was about to have sex with a gorgeous college coed.

Before he got to her panties though, she reached for his shorts. He was fine with that; it didn't matter in what order they undressed, as long as eventually they would both be naked. He even stood up to make it easier for her. Alya grabbed his boxers and yanked them down. Her eyes lit up with delight as his rock-hard member came into view, just inches from her face. She reached up and took it in one of her hands, stroking it gently.

"How do you like that?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"That feels fantastic!" he exclaimed.

"Hey Kari," she said, "you don't mind that I'm jerking off your boyfriend, do you?"

"Right now Lissa's making me so horny I'd almost be willing to make a permanent trade."

"Me too," said Lissa. "How about it, Alya? Do you want to take Jeff off Kari's hands and leave her all to me?"

"Sorry to spoil everyone's fun," she replied, "but I'm still madly in love with you, Lissa."

"Oh well," Lissa shrugged, then turned her attention back to Kari. "At least we still have tonight, darling."

As much as Jeff loved the feel of Alya's hands on his cock, there was much more that he wanted. He sat down next to her and reached for her panties. Sensing his intentions, she rose to her feet to let him strip her the way she stripped him. He wasted no time, but dropped her panties to the floor, staring at her gorgeous bare pussy. He reached out and stroked it gently with his fingers, loving the softness of the lips and the indented crease in the middle. Feeling bold, he leaned in and gave it a lick, causing her to both blush and squeal in delight.

"Don't put that pussy in your mouth," Kari grinned from across the room. "You never know where it's been."

"I do," Lissa replied. "Mostly it spends its time in my mouth."

"Ew!" Kari giggled. "That's like kissing your sister on the lips second-hand."

"For the opportunity to taste such a sweet pussy, I'm willing to overlook that," he said, then gave Alya another lick. He would be happy to continue, but she sat back down on the couch next to him.

Since it was obvious by this time that they were going to go all the way, the four of them agreed to spread out the sleeping bags like last time. Not bothering to get dressed, Kari went to the hall closet to retrieve them, then the four of them set to work laying them down. Once they had the floor covered, the two couples sat down on them.

Alya appeared to be quite eager to go on, as she lay down and spread her legs. Jeff was more than happy to oblige her. He kissed her again, letting one of his hands go to her breast to fondle it. He found it every bit as delightfully soft yet firm as Kari's. He toyed with the nipple until it hardened in his fingers, then moved his hand to the other one to give it the same treatment.

He glanced over at the other girls. Lissa lay on her back, and Kari reclined by her head, her lips eagerly devouring Lissa's as her hands massaged the girl's boobs. Jeff loved the sight of them making love in front of him, especially with a cute college coed like Alya to take care of his own needs.

She grabbed his cock and began to stroke it as he groped her boobs. Her enthusiasm proved that she wasn't completely a lesbian; she still enjoyed fondling him, and she was doing a really good job. It didn't take long before he was groaning in pleasure at the stimulation. She reacted similarly to his own ministrations; her breathing deepened as she smiled up at him. He thought the face of a beautiful girl lying beneath him with her head spread out on the floor and a smile on her lips was the greatest sight ever. While he preferred it to be Kari, or perhaps Brit, he certainly didn't mind Alya in that position.

He lowered his head again, but this time he aimed for her chest. His lips sought out one of her nipples, which he sucked into his mouth and teased with his tongue.

"Oh Jeff!" she cried out in delight. He smiled, happy and even a bit proud that he was able to give her such pleasure. Plus she certainly tasted good. He was almost jealous that Lissa got to do this to her any time she wanted.

With his mouth on her chest, it freed up his hand to explore other parts of her body. He caressed her stomach and hips for a moment, rubbing her gently and causing her breathing to grow even more heavy. Then he slid it down lower, rubbing her thighs for a minute until finally letting it come in contact with her pussy. She gasped and tensed up for an instant when he touched her there, then relaxed. Jeff used his three center fingers to fondle her, running the left and right ones along her smooth outer lips while the middle finger pressed into her groove. He touched her only lightly at first, not wanting to delve too deeply until she was ready for him. Soon though, he felt dampness down there, and used it to coat his fingers and make them more slippery. Then he pressed one of his fingers inside, causing her to cry out. It was a cry of pleasure though, not pain, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he was ready to go on to the next step.

But there was something else he wanted first. He scooted down along her body, which unfortunately meant she had to let go of his cock. That was fine; if she kept up her stroking much longer he would have gone off in her hand.

"I want another taste of what Lissa seems to love so much," he told her. She nodded with excitement, and he moved his head down to her pussy. Sticking out his tongue, he touched it to her slit.

Her whole body convulsed at the first contact, and he knew he had done the right thing. He let his tongue run all over her pussy, enjoying the feel and taste of her. Although he still preferred Kari, he loved the taste of just about any girl. There was something about the taste of pussy that just drove him into a frenzy. He attacked her almost violently with his tongue, drilling it inside her or flicking it against her now exposed clit. He separated her lips with his fingers and licked all over the pink tissue inside. Alya's body reacted by wriggling and squirming, and she even reached down to grab his head and hold it tightly against her, mashing her thigh against his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.