Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 88: Double Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88: Double Date - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jeff woke up the next morning to the sound of someone knocking on his bedroom door. He opened his eyes and stared groggily at the door for a moment, not sure if he had actually heard it or not, until the knock came again.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"It's Lissa."

He rose to his feet and threw on his bathrobe, then stumbled groggily to the door and unlocked it. Lissa came in and sat down in the chair by his desk. He took a seat on the bed.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Fine. You?"

"Not a wink," she grinned. "After a month without Alya, I was going through withdrawals, so I made up for lost time."

Jeff laughed. Ever since last Christmas, she had never been shy about her sex life. She was like Allison in that regard.

"So anyway," Lissa continued, "we didn't spend the whole time munching each other's cunts. We actually did some talking. I told her all about the plan to have Brit seduce Dad. So far Brit's doing a fine job, but she needs to keep it up. That means giving her plenty of opportunities alone with him."

"Right. So we all need to get out of the house."

"Exactly. But there's no rule that says we can't enjoy ourselves in the mean time. So I thought it would be fun if you call up Kari and we do a double date tomorrow."

"You mean ... me and Kari, and you and Alya?"

"Unless I missed something, they're our usual partners."

"I don't know..." he said.

"Oh, come on. Are you embarrassed to be seen in public with your sister?"

"No, that's not it. I'm more ... embarrassed to be seen in public with ... my sister's girlfriend."

Lissa stared at him. "Well, I never expected that from a boy who lets his girlfriend make love to other women."

"Oh, don't get me wrong," he said. "I really like Alya, and I'm glad you two are together. It's just that Kari has kept her lesbian tendencies private; there aren't too many people who know that she's that way. So I'm just not used to going out in public with a couple of girls who are open about it."

"Okay, I think I understand. But look, Alya and I do it all the time. We hold hands, we kiss, we get really affectionate in public. Yes, the first couple of times it feels awkward because you're not used to the stares you get from people, but you get over that really quick. Besides, they won't be staring at you and Kari, they'll be staring at Alya and me. Won't you at least give it a try? You'll see it's no big deal."

He sighed. "I suppose," he said. "As long as Kari is okay with it."

Just then, they heard another knock at the door. Jeff opened it to see Allison standing there.

"Hi," she said. "We need to talk."

"What did I do this time?" Jeff grinned.

"Not just you. All of us. Lissa, go get Alya. I'll get Brit."

A minute later, all five of them gathered in Jeff's room. Jeff and Lissa sat on the bed, while Alya and Brit sat in the two available chairs. Allison stood in front of them.

"We need to talk about your father," she said.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Lissa.

"No, nothing concrete. I'm just getting the feeling that all these girls getting naked with him kind of bothers him. Jeff and Brit, you might as well know that Lissa and Alya took a bath in front of him last night."

"Ooh!" Brit grinned.

"I had a talk with him last night, and I think we need to tone down the nudity a little."

"But it's so fun!" Brit facetiously complained.

"Just until Rachael arrives," Allison qualified. "I have a feeling that she'll spend plenty of time out of her clothes in front of Greg, and the rest of us can use that as an excuse to get naked."

"So the plan's on hold for now?" asked Lissa, sounding disappointed.

"Absolutely not," Allison grinned. "Brit and I will spend as much time out by the pool as possible whenever we're alone with Greg, flaunting our bodies in microscopic bikinis. Brit, I think you ought to invite Crystal over as often as you can. Have her bring that bikini I bought her when we went shopping."

"What about the rest of us?" asked Alya.

"I'm afraid we need to get you out of the house sometimes. Your relationship with Lissa still bothers him, so any time you're here, it distracts him away from the business at hand, which is getting him thinking about Brit sexually."

"Okay, but he also needs time to get used to me and Lissa."

"That's a very good point. So let's not have you go away all the time. A couple of times a week should be enough, as long as you make sure you're not back until bedtime. Brit and I need a couple of hours after Greg gets home from the office to work on him."

"That's actually perfect," said Lissa. "It fits right into our plans. Jeff and I were just discussing it. We're going to go out on a double date. That is, if Kari is willing."

"Great!" Allison smiled. "Knowing her, I'm sure she'll be okay with it."


Kari, as it turned out, was more than okay with it. She was pretty enthusiastic about it. That was partly due to the fact that she had never mentioned her secret to her father, but she knew she would have to tell him eventually. He had always been pretty open-minded, but if she could see his reaction when she mentioned that she had gone out on a double date with a lesbian couple, it could help better prepare her for what to expect when she finally told him that she herself was bisexual.

With no further objections, Jeff decided to just relax and enjoy himself.

He talked with Lissa and Alya, who suggested they go check out the amusement park that had just opened in the next county. It would take about an hour to get there and an hour back, but nobody seemed to mind a long drive, and they had all day after all. Jeff was also secretly relieved that it would be far enough away that they likely wouldn't run into anyone they knew. He still felt a little awkward about being seen on a double date with a couple of lesbians. If nobody recognized them, however, it took the edge off of his embarrassment.

Since nobody had any firm plans for Sunday, Greg suggested they have a barbecue out on the back porch. He wanted it to be just a family event, however, something all too rare in the past six months. Besides, Jeff and Brit had been so good about staying away from each other that he wanted to give them a little break and let them enjoy themselves together for a change. He asked them if they would mind not inviting the Williams girls over, and they were fine with it. Jeff would see Kari the next day after all. Alya was the exception, but Greg came right out and admitted that part of the reason for the barbecue party was to help him get used to her in a nice, relaxed atmosphere. He seemed to be going out of his way to make concessions for her, which made Lissa feel good.

The one rule he imposed, however, was that they not get in the pool. He didn't want Jeff and Brit together in swimsuits. Brit joked that if swimsuits bothered him, she would just go nude, but that only earned her a stern look from her father that told her he didn't approve of her joke.

Greg started grilling up some hamburgers and hot dogs, but also added shish kebabs for those who wanted to try them. As it turned out, that was the most popular food, so he ended up grilling more of those than of the burgers and dogs combined.

Mostly they just sat around talking as they ate, but after lunch they got out a deck of cards and played a couple of games. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, even Jeff and Brit. Greg was happy to see them having fun, though wary of having too may of these family get-togethers for a while. He still thought they needed some time away from each other.

They ate the leftovers from the barbecue for supper that night, then when it cooled down in the evening, retired inside to shoot pool or play ping-pong downstairs in the rec room. That night, they all went to bed and had peaceful dreams.


On Monday morning, Jeff woke up with a smile on his face, an all too rare occurrence since Greg imposed the new rules. He headed into the bathroom for a shower and a shave, then dressed in a pair of jeans and a tee shirt shirt. He usually dressed up a little nicer when going out with Kari, but considering that they would be outside most of the time, everyone had agreed to go casual. The girls would all be in jeans too. He always enjoyed going out with Kari, and having Lissa and Alya join them this time, despite his reservations, sounded like fun. He opened his bedroom door and stepped out into the hall to see Lissa and Alya emerging from Lissa's bedroom as well, fully dressed and ready to start the day. The three of them headed downstairs, where they met Allison, Greg, and Brit at the breakfast table.

Since Jeff, Lissa, and Alya would be gone, that left only Allison and Brit in the house. If Greg were there, Allison might have schemed to leave him alone with his daughter for some more father-daughter bonding, but since he had to work, that left no time for that.

Since there was no chance for her to work on the plan, Brit asked if she could invite Crystal over. With Greg's and Allison's approval, she called Crystal and invited her over, and Lissa offered to deliver her when they picked up Kari for her day with Jeff.

With that all settled, they all sat down to breakfast, then Lissa, Alya, and Jeff climbed into Lissa's car and drove down the hill. They proceeded to the Williams house, where they found Kari and Crystal waiting for them. The two girls climbed into the back seat with Jeff, sitting on either side of him and both taking his hands in their own, to his delight. He glanced up to see if Alya saw Crystal holding his hand, then realized that it didn't matter; Lissa had revealed pretty much all of the family secrets to her girlfriend, including his relationship with Crystal and even Brit.

They returned to the Primdale mansion to drop off Crystal, then the four of them climbed back into the car. Alya grabbed the California state map out of the glove box to help navigate, since none of them had been to the amusement park before. Actually, the highway went almost right by it, so there wasn't much chance of missing it.

A cheerful atmosphere filled the car as they drove. This was the first time Alya and Kari had a chance to get to know each other, so they started talking, and as it turned out, they had enough in common that they got along great. Jeff didn't pay much attention to the conversation itself; it was mostly girl talk, in his opinion, and the important thing was just that they seemed to enjoy each other's company. That suited him well. It appeared that both Kari and Alya would be around for a long time, so he would prefer as little tension between them as possible.

He had gotten to know Alya pretty well over the past few days, but so far it had always been with Greg in the room with them, so they hadn't really been free to just talk. After Kari and Alya dominated the conversation, Alya decided to be bold and ask him about some things that were a little more personal.

"So Jeff," said Alya, "I don't mean to pry, but what's the story with you and Brit?"

Jeff blushed. "Um..." he said. "Well..."

"Don't be bashful," she told him. "Lissa told me all about your relationship with her. At least in general. I don't know any of the details."

He sighed. "Okay, I just sort of ... fell in love with her. Can you blame me? She's really the most adorable girl, and once she started acting all affectionate..."

"Not to mention Crystal and I helped her to break down his resistances," Kari added. "He really didn't stand a chance."

"I've heard you're not exactly the jealous type," said Alya. "You really don't mind sharing your boyfriend with all these other women?"

"I'll let you in on a little secret. Being bisexual myself, there are certain benefits to letting my boyfriend fool around with other women."

"Yes, I'd heard about that too," Alya laughed. "If even half the stories Lissa has told me are true, it sounds like you guys really know how to have fun."

"And the whole incest thing doesn't bother you?" asked Jeff.

"When I fell in love with Lissa, I had to reevaluate a lot of things I took for granted. Until then, I never thought I would ever fall for another woman. Now that it's happened, though, I can understand how people can end up doing something so contrary to society's expectations. I think if you're in love with Brit, why should it matter that she's your little sister?"

"Exactly," he smiled. "Now if only we could get my dad to see it like that."

"We're working on it," Alya said. "All of us. I agreed to help with Allison's plan, and Lissa and I have already taken some steps in that direction. I know how uptight your dad can be, but I also know that he's slowly breaking down, getting used to thinking naughty thoughts about certain girls, even girls in his own family."

"Like Lissa."

"You bet like me!" Lissa grinned. "I've already gotten him into the tub with me once."

"Really?" Kari asked, her eyes lighting up with delight.

"It's not what you think. I'm not fucking him, if that's what you're asking. Not yet at least. Allison was in the bath with us, and it really wasn't much different than sitting in the hot tub together."

"But you were naked?"

"We were naked," she admitted.

They continued their conversation during the rest of the trip. It felt relieving for Jeff to be able to talk about his relationship with his little sister, among people who wouldn't judge him for it. Alya not only accepted it, but actually seemed to approve of it. It felt like she wanted Jeff and Brit to get back together. Of course, she had a good reason for that; if Greg broke down and let Jeff and Brit carry on, he could hardly disapprove of Lissa's and Alya's relationship anymore.

They were having so much fun talking that they arrived at their destination before they realized they had been driving for an hour. The park was large and full of brightly-colored yet terrifying looking structures. After parking and paying the entrance fee to get in, they wandered around for a while to get a feel for it and see which rides they wanted to go on.

Lissa wanted to try all the scariest, motion-sickness-inducingest rides in the park, but Alya, who was slightly more timid, vetoed her on most of those. Jeff was actually relieved; he didn't want to look like a coward in front of the girls, but staring at some of those mechanical horrors, he was glad he had an excuse not to climb aboard.

They did go on one of the roller coasters, though not the big one with half a dozen loops and vertical drops that looked like it was designed to serve the single purpose of making the riders lose their lunch. Jeff didn't mind the thrill of the smaller one, especially when Kari grabbed his arm in a moment of panic as they came over the highest drop. He welcomed any excuse to get his girlfriend to cling to him.

They spent a good hour ramming each other with bumper cars, though Lissa and Alya tended to come out ahead in that contest, being more experienced drivers. Lissa in particular was very enthusiastic about annihilating the competition, and Jeff thought on more than one occasion that she would do well in a demolition derby. He didn't enjoy himself quite as much, mainly because it separated him from Kari. He preferred rides where he could snuggle up next to her, holding her hand or preferably putting his arm around her.

Of course, that also meant Lissa and Alya doing the same. At first Jeff felt a little uncomfortable being seen in the company of two women holding hands. More than one mother with several kids in tow gave them a reproving stare in passing. But Lissa and Alya didn't seem to mind; no doubt they were used to that kind of stare by now. Since it didn't bother them, Jeff found it surprisingly easy to not let it bother him. After about an hour in the park, he didn't even notice those stares any more.

They ate corn dogs for lunch, admittedly not the healthiest food but perfectly acceptable for the environment they were in. At carnivals and amusement parks it was customary to gorge on stuff that would lower your life expectancy by a year and a half just from the single meal. As if to drive home the point, they bought four snow cones for dessert.

After their greasy meal, they didn't think it prudent to go on any rides that would shake the lunch right out of them, so they stood in line for the ferris wheel instead. Since none of them were particularly afraid of heights, it seemed like a safe choice. Plus it would let the two couples sit together looking out over a romantic view.

Alya and Lissa took one gondola, and Jeff and Kari took the next. They snuggled up next to each other, their arms wrapped around their waists as the great wheel lifted them up to the sky. He was right about the view; it was breathtaking. Of course, having a gorgeous girl like Kari to share it with made it that much more perfect. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, and her eyes lit up with delight as she hugged him tighter.

He was so wrapped up in being so close to Kari that the ride ended before he realized it. It was too bad they couldn't stay on all day; he would have loved to be able to just sit there with his girlfriend throughout the afternoon and well into evening, watching the sun go down. But there were plenty of other fun things to do, so he wasn't too disappointed.

That afternoon they tried out several of the other rides, but Jeff's favorite was the haunted house. It wasn't that he liked the ghosts and goblins and skeletons; it was more the fact that when Alya suggested it, Kari immediately wrapped her arm around his and said, "As long as you promise to protect me, Jeff," with a cute little grin on her face.

Not wanting to be shown up, Lissa grabbed Alya's arm in the same way and asked, "Will you protect me too, Alya?"

"I will if you give me a kiss," Alya replied, and Lissa responded not just with a quick peck, but with a passionate, open-mouthed kiss that lasted almost thirty seconds.

Jeff happened to notice a group of young men nearby, probably in their twenties, staring and grinning. As soon as Lissa and Alya separated, several groans of disappointment were clearly audible from the group. Someone even called out, "Do it again!"

"Sorry," Jeff told them. "The shows over."

"This kiss was brought to you by the letter 'L'," Lissa added, giving the men a wink. "For 'lesbian.'"

"See what I have to put up with?" said Jeff. "I have to live with these two." The last thing he saw before turning away and heading toward the haunted house was a wide-eyed stare of shock, and probably more than a little jealousy, on each of their faces.

Jeff realized that he had gone from feeling embarrassed to be seen with the girls, to not minding it, to actually having fun with it. Of course, most of that was due to Lissa's and Alya's great attitude about it. They didn't let it bother them, but in fact seemed to enjoy being the center of attention. And of course, Kari didn't have any problem with it.

They stood in another annoyingly long line, then climbed into another train much like the one for the roller coaster. It entered a hole in the wall of the haunted house, plunging them into darkness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.