Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 84: A Desperate Plan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 84: A Desperate Plan - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

With a two day drive back home, Lissa had plenty of time for quiet reflection. Things were spiraling out of control, and she worried about the end result. She had managed to put it out of her mind during the farewell party with her roommates, but now with nothing to occupy her attention, her thoughts kept returning to the problems she faced when she arrived home.

She would have been happy for some company, and had tried to convince Alya to ride back with her and spend all summer there. But although her girlfriend had agreed to come visit, she was a little hesitant to show up right away until Lissa had had a chance to gauge the situation, and besides, Alya wanted to spend some time with her own family. They were quite a bit more open-minded about the whole situation. From Alya's retelling of the conversations she had had on the phone with her parents, they sounded a lot like Meg's family. Maybe later that summer, Lissa would go home with Alya and meet them.

Lissa had also considered asking Greg and Allison to drive down to get her, but they would have had to leave before Jeff's and Brit's last day of school, and there was no way that their parents would leave them alone now. So Lissa had to sit in the car, alone with her thoughts.

She had spoken with her dad on the phone a couple more times after that call that had left her crying, but by unspoken agreement neither of them had brought up Alya again. Lissa would likely need to start over with convincing him to let Alya come visit later that summer. But she had made up her mind, and she just knew that if Greg met Alya, he would feel a lot better about the situation.

Then there was the situation between Jeff and Brit. Allison had talked to her at length about it, so she had a pretty good grasp of what had been going on. She had been overjoyed at Christmas time to find out that the two of them had finally gotten over their differences and learned to love each other, even if it wasn't the most conventional kind of love between siblings. Now that all seemed to be over. No doubt in a few months they would return to their bickering and fighting, and things would be back the way they had been last year. It pained her to think of that happening; she loved both of them and wanted desperately for them to get along, even if it meant an incestuous affair.

Especially if it meant an incestuous affair. Lissa couldn't deny she had ulterior motives. If Greg refused to allow that kind of behavior between Jeff and Brit, he most certainly wouldn't allow it between Jeff and Lissa. She wondered how willing Jeff would be to go along with her plans when their dad had made it quite clear how opposed he was to that kind of relationship between brother and sister.

She spent the night in a motel room with troubled dreams. For all her show of bravado, of liberation, of refusing to worry about things, sometimes she was still just a frightened little girl.

She felt lonely that night; for the first time in months she slept alone, with nobody to cuddle with or make love to. She thought of Alya, and longed for the girl's company. What am I doing? she thought. It's just the first night, and already I'm pining like a lovesick little girl. Of course, that was exactly what she was. She loved Alya, and a little yearning was expected during their first separation since falling in love. She figured she would feel much better once she got home, and that thought took the edge off of her loneliness.

She got up the next day early and headed out. It would still be almost a full day's drive, so she would arrive home in the evening. She was anxious to see her family again. Her dad, little Brit, sexy Jeff, and especially Allison. She had a momentary fantasy of getting Allison to take Alya's place temporarily; now that Lissa had become a lesbian, she could allow herself those fantasies. But no, that might spoil their friendship, and right now more than anything Lissa needed a friend.

The hours passed surprisingly quickly, probably due to the thousands of thoughts running through her head. She stopped for a burger at noon to tide her over until dinner time, but other than that she limited her stops; if she hurried she would be home in time for dinner, and she missed Allison's cooking.

The sun was well on its way toward the horizon before she found herself in familiar surroundings. She drove down the highway toward her home, finally turning onto the road that wound up the hill. Finally, she pulled into the driveway next to her father's Jaguar.

It was not a happy group that met Lissa at front door. Sure, they put on a good show, and they were all glad to see her. But with all of the things that had happened in the past few months, they were far from the cheerful, amiable family that they had been at Christmas time. Jeff and Brit hardly spoke to each other, and Greg seemed a little distant perhaps just a little worried. Lissa knew the reasons for the melancholy. Allison had filled her in on all of the details, including the problems between Jeff and Brit, and Greg's inability to cope with the idea of Lissa's newfound sexuality. In short, it looked like she wouldn't enjoy this vacation at all.

At least she had a nice home-cooked meal to comfort her for once. It was just like the food she remembered, though it lacked the jovial conversation at the dinner table that she remembered and loved. She would have even settled for Jeff and Brit yelling at each other.

That night before bed, Jeff helped Lissa carry her bags up to her room. It was strange, she thought, to be sleeping in Jeff's old room. Greg and Jeff had done a good job of trying to rearrange things the same as they had been in her own room, and she understood the need for more of a separation between where Jeff and Brit slept. After all, there was a direct path through the shared bathroom between the two rooms.

Speaking of the bathroom, she was in the mood for a nice, hot shower. Deciding to do her unpacking in the morning, she headed into the bathroom, closed and locked both doors, stripped off her clothes, and stepped into the shower. After her long drive, the massaging warmth of the water felt incredibly soothing. Like a thousand hands running all over her body, it gently caressed her skin. Maybe she could get Jeff to massage her shoulders some time, like they used to do when she was still living at home. That thought made her smile. Yes, she would take advantage of her little brother's presence. And perhaps her little sister's too.

After her shower, Lissa didn't bother to get dressed. Ever since getting together with Alya, she always slept nude, and she wasn't about to change her ways now that she was home. She opened the bathroom doors, peeking into Brit's room to see if she was all right. There was really no reason for it, but Lissa had always felt protective of her little sister. Brit lay in her bed, mostly covered by her blanket. She smiled at Lissa, who waved and then headed back to her own room. She yawned, stretched, then switched off the light and climbed into bed, feeling again a bit of loneliness without Alya there to snuggle with.

Her loneliness was short-lived, however, when she heard Brit crossing the floor to her room. The girl climbed into bed with her, and Lissa realized that she was naked too.

"You don't mind, do you?" asked Brit. "I just want to cuddle."

"I don't mind a bit," Lissa replied, then leaned in and gave her little sister a kiss on the lips. They wrapped their arms around each other, and together they dropped off to sleep.


The next morning, the children awoke to the smell of banana pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, and orange juice. Allison had prepared a special breakfast to celebrate Lissa's return home. They ate with a show of cheerfulness, though there was still that edge of gloom that had pervaded the home for months now. Greg sighed with frustration, but it was obvious that there was nothing he could do.

Allison seemed to sense it too, but she took a more proactive approach. "Kids," she said as they were finishing up breakfast, "we need to have a talk. Especially you two, Jeff and Brit. Greg, do you mind if we borrow your office for a while?"

"That's fine," he smiled.

"And I think maybe we need a little privacy. Lissa's welcome to join us, but it would be better if you weren't there. I'll be perfectly frank; I think it's obvious that the kids see you as kind of the bad guy here."

He nodded. "I know. I don't like it, but somebody had to do it."

"And that's exactly what I'm hoping to get over," Allison continued. "But they need to be able to talk this out without you there to scare them. You would never do it by choice, of course, but right now with the role you've adopted, you can be a little intimidating."

"Okay," he said with a forced smile. "I don't mind giving you some privacy to talk things over."

After clearing away the dishes, Allison took the kids up to the office, where they all sat down on the couches. They didn't know what she had in mind, and whether to be excited or nervous about it.

"We all know what's going on here," she began. "Brit and Jeff, you've fallen in love with each other, and despite your father's best efforts, it doesn't look like you're going to get over each other any time soon. Lissa, you couldn't have picked a worse time to announce that you're a lesbian, at least as far as Greg is concerned. I know, I can hardly blame you for your timing. Falling in love isn't something you can schedule. But it comes right down to this. Your father loves you all, and he thinks he knows what's best for you. He just feels that you've all betrayed him."

"But we weren't--" Brit began.

"I know," Allison interrupted her. "But the fact of the matter is, you've all gone completely contrary to how he raised you. Greg thinks he can pick up the pieces of this shattered family and glue them all back together to make everything just like it used to be. He's wrong."

They stared at her in surprise. She had always been so optimistic, so carefree and happy. Now it sounded like she was giving up.

"Allison," said Lissa, "just because things are different around here doesn't mean the family can't be mended."

"Oh, I'm not admitting defeat," Allison replied. "I'm just saying that we can't go back to how we were before. We can only go forward, and that means becoming something completely new."

"What?" asked Jeff.

"I'm not entirely sure, but at the bare minimum it means Greg accepting Alya as Lissa's lover, and you and Brit as lovers."

"You're serious?" asked Brit. "You think we can convince him that it's all right?"

"Absolutely. I have an idea that will solve everything," said Allison, "but it's not going to be easy."

"Tell us what we can do to help," Jeff said.

"You, nothing. Unfortunately, there's only one person now who can save this family. Britney, it's up to you."

"Me?" asked Brit, her eyes going wide.

"Yes. I wouldn't ask this of you, but I think it's the only solution. Even so, I'm only going to tell you what I think will work. I'm not going to ask you to do it, because I don't want to put any pressure on you. This is a decision that you, and you alone, have to make. Do you understand?"

"I think so. Just tell me what I have to do."

"All right. You have to..." Allison sighed, " ... seduce your father."

"You can't be serious!" exclaimed Jeff.

"I'm absolutely serious."

"But Brit ... and Dad ... I mean ... you're really going to share your own husband with another girl? Especially his daughter!"

"First of all, I have no problem with sharing him with other women. We do it all the time. Of course, I'm always on the lookout for bisexuals so that we can do a threesome."

"Oh my god, really?" asked Lissa, delight showing on her face. She was loving this.

"Really. And as for this one being his daughter, Jeff, the reason that Greg is so opposed to you two being together has nothing to do with incest, or at least, it has nothing to do with thinking that it's wrong. Those photos we took with Lissa prove that. Deep down inside, he's just as accepting of it as we are. We just need to reach that spot."

"Then why don't I seduce him?" asked Lissa. "Everyone knows I'm the slut of this family. It would be no big deal for me."

"No, dear," said Allison. "I mean, if you want to try it I wouldn't be opposed; it might help to move things along, but not as much as you might expect. That's a road he's already started down, and we can see that it hasn't changed his attitude. Even if he began fucking you on a regular basis, he would still want to protect Britney, even from her own brother. No, it has to be Brit herself. Once he's screwed her, he won't have any qualms about screwing you, but I'm afraid it won't work the other way around."

"I'll do it," said Brit quietly.

"What? No way," Jeff insisted. "Brit, you don't know what you're saying."

"Why? Because I'm willing to fuck my own daddy? I was willing to fuck you, so why should this be a problem?"

"Because you're just doing this to help out. That's too much like using sex to get what you want."

"And that's a problem why?" asked Lissa.

"Because she shouldn't be having sex with someone she doesn't love."

"But I do love him," Brit insisted. "He's my daddy."

"But you don't love him in that way. It's not the thing girls do with their fathers."

"Just like it's not the thing girls do with their brothers."

"That's not fair."

"Jeff, this is my decision. I know you just want to protect me, but I think it's better for everyone if I do this."

He sighed. "All right, I'm not going to tell you you're too young, because that would be hypocritical of me. To be honest, my main argument against it is that I'm jealous. I can't stand seeing you getting affectionate with Dad; it really bothers me because I know you're not allowed to act that way with me."

"I know," said Allison with a tone of pity. "But once Greg accepts an incestuous relationship with his daughter, he can't very well keep her from having the same kind of relationship with her brother. He's said himself he would approve of it if not for the fact that you two are siblings."

"All right. Brit, if you want to do this, I won't stand in your way. Just be careful."

"I will, don't worry," she said with a smile, then kissed him fully on the lips. "Thank you for looking out for me."

"Good," said Allison.

"I don't know where to start, though," said Brit.

"I do. Now this is something we can all do. We need to create the right atmosphere here."

"Time to call Rachael?" asked Jeff hopefully. "She seems to be an expert at that."

"She sure is," replied Allison. "Ever since I started sharing my boyfriends with her, she's been pretty creative about coming up with sexual positions involving a man and two women. There's nothing quite like being brought to orgasm by a guy and your sister at the same time."

"Sounds fun!" said Lissa. "Want to try it some time, Brit?" she asked.

Brit just stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Maybe next time she comes over, we can show you," continued Allison. "I'm sure Jeff would love to help out in that way."

"You bet I would!" he exclaimed, growing excited at the thought.

"Actually, now that I think about it, having Rachael come and visit might not be a bad idea," said Allison. "I'm sure Greg would be more than happy to let her come over. After all, he already knows I set her up to take Jeff's virginity, and he's looking for ways to keep Jeff's mind off of Brit. I'm sure he would have no problem having her 'chaperone' him.

"But we can't wait for her. We need to start working on this plan now. Besides, I can be just as good as she is," said Allison. "I've had to tread carefully because I have something at stake: my marriage to your father. But I think it's time to go all out, because I don't want to see this family fall apart."

"What do you have in mind?" asked Lissa. "Something wicked, I hope."

"All in good time. Summer's just starting, which gives us all a chance to dress down a little bit. I expect to turn this into a house full of exhibitionists before long."

"I like it," grinned Lissa. "Can we start now?" Without waiting for a reply, she took off her shirt, literally throwing it across the room. Not surprisingly, she wasn't wearing a bra. Jeff stared at her breasts. Though they hadn't really changed since he last saw them six months ago, it was always a delight to see her like this.

"Your turn, Brit," Lissa said.

"Too fast," Allison chided.

"That's what everyone keeps telling me," Lissa laughed.

"Seriously, we need to take things slow. For starters, I suggest we all spend as much time out at the pool as possible, preferably with the tiniest bikinis we can find."

"I've got the perfect one," said Lissa. "I outgrew it a couple of years ago, and I would give it to Britney, except that I still wear it," she grinned.

"Jeff, you're welcome to join us if you want, but your part in this will be minimal," said Allison.

"I think there might be times when he may need to disappear," said Lissa. "We need to have Dad all to ourselves sometimes."

"That works out well," said Brit. "Dad already said he wants Jeff to spend as much time as possible over at Kari's place."

"That gives me a great idea," said Allison. "Jeff, you should invite Kari over as often as possible. And Crystal too, for that matter. We'll get them in on the action. The more half-naked beauties he has around, the faster he'll drop his barriers. We especially want to get him thinking about Crystal sexually, because we want his mind on girls Britney's age."

"So you want me to bring over my girlfriend and her sister so my own dad can ogle them?"

"Sure. Why not? He's going to be doing just as much ogling at his own daughters, which most people would consider to be quite a bit worse."

"I suppose you're right."

"Okay. So like I said, we'll start slow. I think having him walk in on Lissa or Brit topless or naked a couple of times is our first priority. I've got a few ideas along those lines, which we can discuss later. I can gauge your father's excitement each night when I sleep with him, to speed things up or slow them down as needed."

"I've got another idea," said Lissa. "I know for a fact that dad likes lesbians. So we should all try to do some ambiguous lesbian stuff. You know, like accidentally brushing up against each other, rubbing suntan lotion on each other, hugging (innocently of course), that sort of thing. That will help get him excited."

"I like the way your mind thinks," grinned Allison.

"Hey, Brit, you want to practice?" Lissa asked.

"Fuck you, you pervert," replied Brit, but in a playful tone.

"Well, I wasn't thinking of going that far, but, okay."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.