Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 68: Lessons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68: Lessons - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lissa felt a little nervous sitting in Meg's car as the two of them drove to Sandy's apartment. She had never been to Sandy's place before, but that wasn't the reason. It was only natural for a girl to be a little scared knowing that in a few minutes she would be starting on the road to becoming a lesbian. Meg asked her for the fourth time if she was sure this was what she wanted, and Lissa nodded. She had made up her mind.

This wasn't just about seducing Alya, though that was a large part of it. This was more about becoming a new person. She thought back on what Rachael had told her two years ago, about coming out of her shell and experiencing new things. If Lissa were to ever reach the point where she could never be taken advantage of again, she needed to be willing to do anything and everything. That way she would never be trapped by people's expectations or her own reluctance. She would be completely free.

Meg pulled into the visitor parking in front of a three-story apartment building with exterior walkways. Instead of turning off the ignition, though, she turned to Lissa. "Last chance to back out," she said. "I can take you back home right now if you want. Sandy will understand if you got cold feet."

"Let's go see her," replied Lissa.

Meg sighed. "Okay," she said. She turned off the car, then the two of them stepped out. Meg led the way to one of the apartments on the ground floor. "Sandy moved down here after her downstairs neighbors complained about all of the noise we were making," Meg grinned. "When we really get into it we sometimes get so active that we fall off the bed, which is annoying for anyone downstairs, especially in the middle of the night. Then of course we keep going, rolling around on the floor and sometimes bumping into things. At least the sound is muffled for people above us."

She knocked on the door, and Sandy opened it. "Hi Meg," she grinned. "Hi Lissa. Come on in."

The two girls stepped into the apartment, closing the door behind them. Sandy threw her arms around Meg and kissed her deeply as Lissa watched. Then she caught Lissa by surprise by doing the same to her. Lissa let the kiss happen, even opening her mouth to allow Sandy to slip her tongue in. Lissa even slipped her arms around the girl, hugging her tightly.

When they broke the kiss, Sandy grinned. "You're one lucky girl, Meg, to have such a hot little roommate who's willing to do this. I think I'll have seconds." She leaned in and kissed Lissa again, and Lissa kissed her back. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as she had expected it to be, but then, it wasn't the first time she had kissed a girl after all. Although it had been two years ago, she remembered that kiss from Rachael. And of course, she had kissed Allison plenty of times on that sailing trip last summer. She hadn't liked either one, but that was mainly because she thought she shouldn't like it. Now that she was more accepting of it, she realized that it really did feel nice.

Sandy pulled back again, a smile on her lips. "Holy shit!" she said. "Lissa's a great kisser! I think I'll have thirds." She leaned in again.

"Stop that," said Meg, and the two girls pulled away.

"Sorry," apologized Lissa. "I didn't mean to make you jealous."

Meg laughed. "You're not making me jealous. That's the first rule of threesomes. No one is allowed to get jealous of what the other two are doing. I just meant that when Sandy gets in these moods, you have to stop her early or she'll go on to fourths, fifths, and twenty-ninths. You're here for lessons, not for a make-out session with my girlfriend."

"Yes, Mistress," said Sandy with a grin. "See? I know how to submit to authority. That's what makes me such a good teacher's aide."

"I'd be curious to know what kind of class that is, where you call the teacher 'Mistress, '" said Lissa.

"English Literature," Sandy replied. "I'm the T.A. for Mrs. Richards."

"Are you sure that's not T. and A?" asked Meg.

Sandy laughed. "Only in my fantasies. For a thirty-year-old woman, Mrs. Richards is hot. That's why I asked for the job. It's too bad she's not willing to take advantage of the situation. I actually did call her Mistress once by accident, but she thought it was a joke."

"So let's get down to business," said Meg. "Sandy, are your roommates all out?"

"None of them have gotten back from Thanksgiving vacation yet. I don't expect any of them until late."

"Good. Let's go to the bedroom."

The three of them headed to the back room, where Meg motioned for Lissa to sit on the bed. "Just so we all have the same expectations," said Meg, "let's discuss what we're going to do. Lissa, I haven't told Sandy the details, but she needs to know part of it. I'm not going to name names, so don't worry. You have your eye on a certain girl who happens to be involved in a relationship with a man. You've never been with a woman before, but this girl is enough to make you want to switch over."

"Must be some girl!" Sandy grinned.

"Oh, she is," Meg said. "I've met her before, and I'm tempted to go after her myself. But anyway, Lissa, because you've never had any lesbian experiences, you need us to teach you so that you can learn to seduce this girl. Am I right so far?"

"Exactly," Lissa replied.

"Then you need to learn not only how to have sex with girls, but how to flirt with them too. How to make them hot for you. Right?"

"Yes," said Lissa.

"Then you've come to the right place," said Meg. "Sandy happens to be an expert on seducing straight girls."

"Oh, I wouldn't exactly call myself an expert," Sandy said.

"Jody, Mandy, and April," Meg told her. "Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. All three of them were straight until you started to work on them."

"Hey! Now you're revealing my love life all the way back to junior high."

"Then just to be fair, I'll reveal mine. First Carla and then you. That doesn't include the occasional flings at parties or the dozens that you and I have picked up for the occasional three- or foursome. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough," laughed Sandy. "So anyway, I guess I have had some experience with straight girls. So Lissa, tell me about your relationship with this mystery woman. Are you friends, or do you worship her from afar, or is it somewhere in between?"

"Oh, we're friends," replied Lissa.

"Have you ever hugged her?"

"Yes."

"Good. One of the benefits of being a woman is that we can be affectionate with each other like that without people thinking we're lesbians. Of course, in Meg's and my case, we don't care what they think, but if you're trying to seduce a straight girl, you can get quite far without her getting suspicious."

"Anyway, we'll save that for a future lesson," said Meg. "I was thinking, one time isn't going to do it. We need to make this an ongoing thing. Say, twice a week. That will give Lissa time to practice what she's learned with the object of her desire. What do you think?"

"Fine with me," said Lissa.

"I like it," said Sandy.

"Good. Since we have to work fast, this first lesson will be a crash course in lesbian sex. By the time we're through tonight, Lissa, you need to be comfortable with making love to women."

Lissa nodded.

"Well what are you waiting for?" asked Meg with a grin. "Everyone get naked." She wasted no time, but immediately yanked off her shirt and started working on her bra. Sandy and Lissa followed suit, and soon all three of them stood there with nothing on.

"So what do you think?" Lissa asked the girls, spreading her arms out to give them a good view of her unclothed body.

"I think you've got a gorgeous body," Meg replied. "You shouldn't cover it up, at least when I'm around."

"If you're lucky, maybe I'll start sleeping the nude."

"Keep up that talk, and I'll have an orgasm before we even start."

"Now I'm jealous that you share a bedroom with Meg," Sandy commented.

"No getting jealous, remember?" Lissa grinned. "Besides, I'll make it up to you." She stepped in close, wrapped her arms around Sandy's neck, and kissed her deeply on the lips. Sandy responded by wrapping her arms around Lissa's waist.

The feel of the girl's body against her own thrilled Lissa. After those times with Allison, touching another woman's body like that didn't bother her, but this was different because of the added sexual element. She could feel her nipples hardening against Sandy's as they held each other tightly.

Not wanting to be left out, Meg moved in behind Lissa and pressed her own body up against her back. She lowered her lips and kissed Lissa on the neck, just above the shoulder. There was a particularly sensitive spot there which Meg seemed to know about, probably because it was common to all girls. Either that or Meg had been kissing her in her sleep and taking note of her responses.

Lissa drew her head back, lifting her face to the ceiling with her eyes closed and mouth open in a smile, letting the wonderful feeling of the girls' bodies overwhelm her. She was still a little tense, this being her first lesbian experience where she really allowed herself to enjoy it, but she was surprised at how quickly she got used to it.

"Wow, Lissa!" Sandy exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever had such an enthusiastic pupil."

"You sure you're not already a lesbian?" asked Meg. "Most girls are a little hesitant the first time."

"That's because they have pesky little inhibitions that get in the way. But this is the new me. No inhibitions, no hesitation, just an overwhelming desire to be as naughty as I can."

"So far you're doing a great job."

"Well then, let's get a little more direct," suggested Sandy. She stepped back, then reached out and took Lissa's tits in her hands. Lissa smiled, raised her arms, and put her hands behind her head to give her plenty of room to work. Meg reached around from behind and cupped her boobs in her hands as well. Lissa sighed. It felt nice to have the girls groping her like that. It brought back memories of that time with Rachael, years ago, when the girl had fondled her in much the same way. At the time there had been some awkwardness and discomfort mingled with the pleasure, but that was just because of the hesitation and inhibitions she had mentioned. Now, without those to hold her back, she could really let herself enjoy it.

Sandy took her nipples and squeezed them between her fingers. The smile on Lissa's face intensified at the pleasure. She was really starting to have fun. The girls certainly knew what they were doing, and she was discovering things about her own body that she didn't even know about before.

She reached out and put her hands on Sandy's breasts, delighted to find her nipples already hard. She did to Sandy what she knew felt good on her own body, rubbing and kneading her breasts.

"Hey, I want some of that too," Meg said, moving around to the side. Sandy and Lissa each removed one of their hands from each other and placed them on Meg's chest. Meg took their now-neglected breasts in her own hands, and they stood in a triangle, each girl fondling and being fondled by both of her partners.

They teased each other like that for a few minutes, and Lissa felt her body responding to the stimulation. Her breathing deepened and she felt warm. From the sounds the other girls were making, it was obvious that they felt the same way.

Meg was the one to stop it. "I can't stand it any more," she said. "I've got to taste the gorgeous body of yours. Go lie down on the bed."

Lissa did as instructed, lying on her back and staring up at the two girls, who immediately came over. They both lowered their heads to her tits and sucked her nipples into her mouth.

"Oh god!" she cried out with the sudden intense pleasure. Meg and Sandy giggled.

"Sounds like she likes it," Sandy commented, then resumed her sucking.

Lissa was in heaven. Only a couple of times before had she had anyone suck her tits, and her inhibitions had gotten in the way of letting her enjoy it to its fullest. Now, unrestrained, she realized just how pleasurable it could be.

There was more, though, much more. She felt Sandy's hand on her body, sliding down toward her pussy. Lissa spread her legs invitingly, eager to feel the girl's fingers at the center of her sex.

When it happened, she was unprepared for the sudden spike in pleasure. She was used to her own fingers down there, but to feel someone else's hands, especially a woman's, at the same time as the other two most sensitive parts of her body, pushed her over the edge. She cried out as an orgasm washed over her body, then lay there panting on the bed.

"I love to watch another woman climax," Meg commented. "Especially when it's my roommate."

"I hope this doesn't mean you're done for the evening," said Sandy.

"Not even close," Lissa mumbled. "Just let me rest here for a minute."

"No resting while you've got me this worked up," Meg insisted. She began to kiss down Lissa's body. Lissa grinned as she realized where the girl was headed.

Sandy also lifted her head from Lissa's nipple, but she went the opposite direction. She pressed her lips against Lissa's, slipping her tongue inside. She only held that kiss for a minute though, instead raising her head and smiling down. "Do you mind giving me some of the pleasure we've been giving you?" she asked.

"Let's put it this way," Lissa replied. "I intend to bring you both to orgasm with my mouth tonight, so I have no problem with a little tit-sucking."

"That's what I was hoping to hear." Sandy leaned over her until her breasts dangled in Lissa's face. Lissa stuck out her tongue and flicked it against the nearest nipple, causing the girl to groan.

She had tasted another woman's breasts only once before, on that sailing trip last summer. It was a good thing that it was Allison, because she wouldn't have felt comfortable with anyone else, including Rachael. At the time it had been a little embarrassing with just the tiniest hint of disgust, but not nearly as revolting as it could have been. She was familiar, and comfortable, with her stepmother's body after all.

Now as she teased Sandy's nipples, she found that she actually liked it. It wasn't the taste, which was pretty neutral after all; it was no different from licking the back of her hand. Rather, it was the feel of the girl's nipple on her tongue and the reaction she was causing, as well as the knowledge of just how naughty it was.

Sandy lowered her body a couple of inches, and Lissa took the nipple into her mouth, sucking it deeply. She could get used to this. Maybe after she seduced Alya she could still join Meg and Sandy once in a while.

Just then Meg reached her destination. She ran her tongue along Lissa's slit from the base to the top, causing her to cry out again, though not quite with another orgasm. Meg took the outer lips in her fingers and spread them, allowing her tongue to probe inside. She sought out the rapidly swelling clit, driving Lissa into a frenzy. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have another woman do that to her. The girl's tongue worked expertly over her cunt, threatening to drive her over the edge again.

When Meg took her clit in her teeth and nibbled gently on it, Lissa lost control, and she literally screamed as her second orgasm of the night overtook her. She couldn't believe how much of a difference it made to have another woman do that to her. Her own hands, and even a man's cock, were nothing in comparison. Even the other day, when she fucked three guys at the same time, it didn't feel this good. Maybe she was a true lesbian at heart after all.

Meg rose up and lay down beside her, and Sandy moved out of the way as Meg moved in to give her a wet, open-mouthed kiss. Lissa tasted something different yet slightly familiar on the girl's tongue, and she immediately identified it as her own juices. Meg's face was wet with the stuff, and Lissa eagerly licked it off.

"Well now, if you like that taste, we've got plenty more for you," Meg grinned.

Lissa sat up. "Then maybe you'd better lie down, so I can get my fill," she said.

Sandy laughed. "Meg, why didn't you tell me you had such a slutty little roommate?"

"I didn't know myself," Meg shrugged. She lay on her back and spread her legs. Lissa wasted no time. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue, tasting her first pussy. She hadn't even gone this far with Allison. As she ran her tongue all over her roommate's cunt, she smiled as she realized that she was doing something she had never done before.

Meg's body squirmed delightfully, and Lissa reveled in the power she was exerting over her roommate. It felt exhilarating to know that she was causing such pleasure in another human being, doubly so because it was a girl. She licked her all over enthusiastically, enjoying the taste. Only about half of the dampness came from Lissa's tongue; Meg was leaking like crazy.

Sandy got into the action too, kissing her girlfriend all over the chest. Between the two of them, Meg was soon crying out in pleasure.

Lissa used her fingers to spread her roommate's puffy little lips, and drove her tongue deep inside. She couldn't go very far in; it wasn't a cock after all, but it was enough to drive Meg wild. Lissa also teased the girl's clitoris with her tongue, licking and tickling it mercilessly.

It wasn't long before Meg's body tensed up in a raging orgasm. Lissa opened her mouth wide and wrapped it all over the girl's pussy, not wanting to miss any of the gushing liquid. She rammed her tongue inside again as she did so, wriggling it around to put a sharp edge on Meg's pleasure.

"Oh my god!" Meg finally exclaimed as she collapsed in exhaustion. "Lissa, you're a natural! Believe me, girl, you were born to be a lesbian."

Lissa giggled. "You just may be right," she said.

"Well then let me have a turn," Sandy insisted. Meg grudgingly rolled off the bed and onto her knees beside it as Sandy took her place. She was already nice and moist, despite not having been touched there yet.

Lissa tried a new technique this time. Instead of forcefully licking the girl, she very lightly brushed her tongue against the top of the girl's slit. Sandy gasped at the contact, and Lissa grinned.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes!"

Lissa lowered her head and did it again. This time the girl's whole body jumped. Lissa continued to tease her like that, using only the lightest touches of her tongue, all over the girls cunt. She loved to see the reactions it was causing in the girl's body. Sandy writhed on the bed as Lissa worked her over.

After about five minutes of this teasing, she spread the girl's lips and licked along the inside, and Sandy cried out in pleasure. Lissa sucked on the outer lips, then let her tongue dance over the hood hiding the girl's clitoris. It wasn't long before the swelling bud peeked out, and Lissa took full advantage of the situation. She licked it, sucked on it, and even nibbled on it, much as Meg had done to her earlier. Sandy's body became a quivering mass on the bed as Lissa took complete control of her. She realized just how much power a girl could have over someone by using these techniques. Certainly Sandy no longer had any power over her own body.

It didn't take long for the girl to scream out in ecstasy, and Lissa treated her to the same treat as she had Meg, by covering her pussy with her mouth and shoving her tongue as deep inside as she could. She could taste the juices of Sandy's climax, and drank them down greedily. Yes, making love to a woman was different from making love to a man. It was somehow more intense, and yet at the same time more comfortable.

After it was over, the three girls lay together in each other's arms, and Meg and Sandy cleaned the juices off Lissa's face with their tongues. They continued to playfully grope at each other's bodies, but it was more friendly teasing than anything else.

"I can't believe you've never had any previous lesbian experiences, Lissa," commented Sandy. "Or have you?"

Lissa's face turned red as she thought back on that time with Rachael. It had never bothered her before because she had always planned to keep it a secret. But here with these two girls, she considered actually telling them, and that indecision more than anything made her blush.

Megan, seeing her reaction, stared at her in shock. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Really?" Obviously, Lissa's embarrassment had given it away.

"So tell us all about it," Sandy grinned. "Come on. We promise not to tell anyone."

"Okay," said Lissa. "The first time--"

"The first time?" Meg interrupted. "You mean there are more than one?"

"Two," Lissa nodded. "The first time was with my aunt."

"Keeping it in the family, I see," Meg grinned.

"She's not actually related to me!" Lissa hurriedly explained. "She's my stepmom's sister. She was nineteen and I was sixteen. Meg, you can relate. One night, she was babysitting us, and, well, it happened."

"Just like Carla and me," nodded Meg. "God, that's so sexy. What about the second time? Was it with your aunt again?"

Lissa shook her head. "My stepmom," she replied. "This time it was just some dirty pictures together. We just started taking pictures, and it kind of got out of hand." She deliberately left out any mention of her father; she would keep that a secret at least. Fortunately, neither Meg nor Sandy asked who was holding the camera.

"That makes me so horny, I want to go again," commented Meg.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.