Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 65: The First Betrayal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65: The First Betrayal - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

On the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Meg got off work too late to drive to her parents' place, so Lissa and she decided to get up early the next morning for the trip instead. It would be lighter and the roads would be mostly free of traffic, so it would be safer all around. Lissa got a good night's sleep that night, and woke up refreshed and eager to go home with Meg to a nice Thanksgiving dinner.

The trip went quickly, even though it was several hours. That was because Meg was great company to have on a road trip. Between the joking and the flirting, Lissa didn't even realize that they had been driving that long before they pulled off the freeway and headed into the town where Meg's family lived. They made their way to a nice, clean-looking neighborhood where they pulled off the side of the road near a driveway that already had three cars in it.

"Looks like Peter and Carla are already here," Meg commented.

The two girls got out of the car and headed to the front door. Just as they reached it, it suddenly opened and a woman in her mid twenties appeared behind it. She was quite pretty, with long black hair and green eyes. Upon spying Meg, she immediately threw her arms around her and hugged her. "Oh, it's so good to see you, Meg!" she exclaimed.

"You too, Carla," Meg replied. Then she turned to Lissa.

"Lissa, this is my sister-in-law Carla," she introduced. "Carla, this is my roommate Lissa."

"Hi," Carla smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise," Lissa greeted.

"Well come in, you two. Everyone else is eager to see you."

They entered the house, and immediately the aroma of baking turkey greeted them. Though the house wasn't as large as Lissa's, it had a very homey, relaxed atmosphere to it. There were about half a dozen people sitting in the living room.

"Hi everyone," Meg said, and everyone waved or smiled or said hi back. "This is my roommate Lissa. I want you all to be extra nice to her this weekend."

An older woman stood up, then came over and hugged Meg, and then Lissa.

"I'm Maureen, Megan's mother," she greeted. "Let me introduce you to the rest of the family. You've already met Carla. This is her husband, my son Peter." She indicated a tall, rather handsome man about Carla's age who was sitting on the couch. Then she moved on to the older man next to him. "This is Megan's father, Doug. And these are our two other sons, Justin and Shawn." Justin looked to be not much younger than Lissa herself, and Shawn was probably about Jeff's age.

"So Lissa's your 'roommate?'" Shawn grinned.

"Knock it off, Shawn," said Meg. Then to Lissa, she said, "Shawn's the resident pervert. You think I'm bad, but Shawn has me beat hands down. If he tries to grope you, just slam his head against the wall a couple of times."

"Knock some sense into him, huh?" Lissa smiled.

"No chance of that. I just meant that the only time he's harmless is when he's unconscious."

Lissa laughed. After putting up with Meg for two months, she figured she could handle Shawn.

"So if you don't mind my asking," said Carla, "what happened to Sandy?"

"Nothing happened to her," Meg replied. "Listen, everybody, just so we get things straight, Sandy and I are still going out. She just couldn't come for Thanksgiving because she's visiting her sick grandma. And Lissa is my roommate. In this case that's not a euphemism for 'girlfriend, ' it's just a euphemism for 'roommate.' Lissa's straight."

"Well, if you've spent two months with Megan and she hasn't scared you off," her father said to Lissa, "then we're happy to have you here."

"Dad!" Meg exclaimed.

"Come on, dear, you know you can be a little intimidating sometimes."

"I'm just proud of who I am, and if people don't like it, that's their problem."

"So Lissa," said Carla. "Come sit down and tell us all about yourself."

There was an open spot on the couch next to Shawn, and Lissa came over and sat down. Shawn yawned and stretched, letting one of his arms fall around her shoulder in an obvious gesture. Meg, who happened to be walking behind the couch at the time to reach an empty chair across the way, cuffed him on the side of the head.

"Behave yourself," she scolded, and Shawn withdrew his arm, laughing.

"I never thought I'd hear that from you," Lissa told her with a grin.

"I know. Usually everyone's telling me that," Meg replied. "I told you Shawn's worse than I am."

"I'm a very naughty boy," Shawn explained. "Maybe Meg will have to get out her whips and chains and punish me."

"You wish," said Meg. "I've told you before, the whips and chains are only for guests."

"Like Lissa?" he asked. "Can I watch?"

"Unfortunately, I left all my dominatrix gear back at my apartment. Gotta keep my roommates in line, you know. Although I think Lissa secretly enjoys getting out of line just so I have to punish her."

"You figured out my secret," Lissa grinned. "I hope that doesn't mean you'll stop."

"Of course not," Meg smiled evilly.

"Next time take pictures," said Shawn. "Get some nice juicy ones to show me."

"I wouldn't want to get charged with corrupting a minor," Meg told him. "And the argument that you're already as corrupt as it's possible for a minor to be wouldn't hold up in court, no matter how true it is."

"Just tell them you thought I was eighteen. I'll back you up on it."

"As if the court would believe that."

"Okay, fine. Just upload them to the Internet and 'accidentally' leave the web address lying around where I can find it."

"Be good and maybe Santa Claus will bring you a video for Christmas."

"He would, the old lecher," Lissa giggled. "I've heard he climbs down people's chimneys at night while they're asleep, leaving 'presents' for them to find, if you know what I mean. If that isn't stalker behavior, I don't know what is."

"Plus, have you seen the lists he keeps?" Justin added. "I mean, the guy's got more extensive files than the CIA! You notice it's always the innocent ones he visits."

"So you've got nothing to worry about, Meg," said Shawn.

"I think between the two of us, he won't dare set foot within fifty miles of this house," Meg replied.

"Fifty?" asked Shawn. "I was hoping for a hundred. Want to help me try to reach that target, Lissa?"

"In your dreams," she laughed.

"It's a date. I'll see you tonight, say, around midnight?"

"As long as you don't sleepwalk, you can dream about whatever you want."

"Sleepwalk! I never thought of that! Great idea, Lissa. I owe you one."

"Okay, that's enough, Shawn," said Maureen. "Lissa, do you like to cook?"

"I love it," she smiled.

"Good. Would you mind helping me a little in the kitchen?"

"Of course not." She rose to her feet. Shawn started to follow, but Meg quickly pounced on him and got him in a headlock.

"I've got him momentarily neutralized," she said. "Make your escape while you still can."

Lissa followed Maureen into the kitchen, in great spirits. Meg's family reminded her of her own, except that Brit and Jeff sometimes overdid it on the teasing, and there were some subjects that just weren't talked about in the Primdale household. At least, they weren't talked about when Greg was around, though Allison seemed to have no problem bringing them up.

Lissa began peeling potatoes while Maureen set to work heating some cranberries to make sauce.

"I hope my children aren't making you uncomfortable," commented Maureen.

"Uncomfortable?" asked Lissa. "Just the opposite. My little brother and sister are big teases too. It's actually refreshing to be in company where I don't have to be the mature one."

"And you're all right with Megan's ... orientation?"

"Well, I have to admit she made me blush a few times when I first met her, but she's such a great person that it's hard not to enjoy her company. I don't care if she likes girls or guys. That's her choice, and it doesn't bother me either way."

"I suppose you've been wondering what we think of her lifestyle," said Maureen.

"I understand it can be pretty straining on family relationships," Lissa commented.

"That's why we decided just to accept it. We love our daughter, and we don't want to have any tension between us. Doug and I have always been pretty open-minded, but it still came as a shock to us when Megan told us one day that she's gay. We had a long talk about it, and at first we figured it was just a phase she was going through. But that was almost five years ago, so we've had to come to terms with the fact that it's permanent. So we decided as a family that if that's the way she wants to be, we're going to support her. Plus it doesn't hurt that Sandy's really great. We all like her."

"Yes, I've met Sandy, and she seems to be just like Meg."

"I guess I just worry about her sometimes."

"Mothers are like that, I've heard," Lissa grinned.

Maureen laughed. "I know, I can't help it. I just want to know that she has friends. Her choice of lifestyle can certainly put a lot of people off."

"You'll be happy to know then that all three of her roommates adore her."

"I'm glad. As long as she has people like you who won't judge her, I don't have to worry so much."

After they sat and talked for a few more minutes, Meg popped her head in the door and asked Lissa if she wanted to go get her things out of the car and take them up to the room that they would share. The two girls headed outside, where Lissa retrieved her suitcase and Meg retrieved her duffel bag. They brought them inside, where Peter offered to help them take them upstairs. He grabbed Justin, and the two of them carried the items up to the second floor hall. They placed them inside one of the rooms, which had a temporary cot with what looked like a pleasantly soft mattress set up opposite the bed.

"So this is my bedroom," Meg grinned. "I'll bet you never thought you'd one day be in here."

"Scary," laughed Lissa.

"So do you want to sleep in the bed or the cot?"

"It's your room, so I don't mind taking the cot."

"Well, it's not really big enough for the two of us, but I'm sure we'll manage," said Meg.

"I meant that you should sleep in the bed and I'll sleep in the cot!" Lissa said, though with a laugh. In truth, she had expected some joke like that.

"Oh. Too bad," Meg shrugged. "You know, if you wait too long to take me up on my offers, you may lose the opportunity entirely."

"What a shame that would be," Lissa replied sarcastically.

For the rest of the morning, Lissa alternated her time between helping out in the kitchen and visiting with the family. They were all so nice to her that she felt very comfortable. Of course, Shawn kept trying to put his arm around her or touch her knee or hold her hand, but she just slapped his hand each time he did so. Even that was fun; it was all just a big joke after all.

The turkey came out of the oven about 2:00, and they finished preparing the last minute dishes and setting the table. Then they all sat down and began the feast. It was absolutely delicious, especially since it was the first home-cooked meal she had eaten for months. The conversation at the table was cheerful and upbeat, reminding her of dinner at her home, at least since Allison had come into their lives. Surprisingly, Lissa found that her stepmother was the one she missed the most, even more than her own flesh and blood family. But that was all right; as far as she was concerned, Allison was a part of her family.

After dinner, they all retired to the living room. The men, not surprisingly, wanted to watch the football game, although it was obvious that after such a big meal they were all likely to fall asleep five minutes in. Lissa felt a little drowsy herself.

Maureen noticed her starting to droop. "Would you like to take a nap?" she asked. Lissa nodded.

"Great idea," said Shawn. "I think I'll join--" He cut off as a flying pillow thrown by Meg hit him in the head.

"Sorry," he apologized to his sister, though with a grin on his face. "I didn't know you were going to get that jealous. But don't worry. I'm willing to share."

"Lissa, if you would like, you can go lie down upstairs in Megan's room," Maureen told her. "There's a lock on the door," she explained, flashing Shawn a stern look.

"Good," said Meg. "We'll hang out the Do-Not-Disturb sign and finally get some time alone."

"You stay downstairs too," her mother demanded.

"I was just joking, Mom," Meg laughed. "Lissa, you go on upstairs. I'll put Shawn in his cage."

"Thanks," smiled Lissa, then rose to her feet and made her way up to Meg's bedroom. She lay down in the cot, which was surprisingly comfortable, and drifted off to sleep.

She slept for about an hour, then got up and made her way back downstairs to join the family. Peter and Justin had their eyes glued to the television. Carla sat next to Peter with a blanket over her and her head on her husband's shoulder, fast asleep. Maureen and Greg sat in chairs against the wall, reading. Surprisingly, Meg and Shawn sat on the couch asleep, with Meg's head on her little brother's shoulder.

Actually, now that she thought about it, that wasn't surprising at all. It reminded her of Jeff and Brit. They fought constantly, but there were those occasional rare times when they got along very well. Maybe it was because Jeff was closest to her in age, but Brit had always seemed to be closer to Jeff than anyone in the family. It was likely that, ironically, their constant teasing and fighting had helped them to develop a deeper relationship with each other. Probably one day when they matured a little they would become best friends. Meg and Shawn seemed to fight a lot as well, and that could lead to a similar closeness.

Lissa sat down on the couch next to Carla, the only open spot. Peter turned his head and smiled at her for a second, then returned his attention to the game on TV.

Lissa had never really been all that interested in sports, but since there was really nothing else to do, she decided to watch the game as well. She didn't even know who the teams were, but apparently one of them was winning twenty-four to seventeen.

About fifteen minutes later, one of the players fumbled the ball on the eleven yard line and Justin shouted out in disgust, waking everyone in the room. He grew red as he stared at the faces around him. "Sorry," he apologized.

Meg glanced around, then seeing where she was, immediately scooted away from Shawn. "Don't touch me, you pervert!" she exclaimed, though with a grin.

"What?" he asked. "Don't blame me. I was already asleep when you sat down here and decided to get friendly. You know you can't keep your hands off me."

"You're disgusting, Shawn."

"Because I know you like it. Anyway, you don't have to worry. Now that Lissa's here, she can take your place."

"I'd rather douse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire," Lissa replied sweetly.

"Kinky," said Shawn. "That's one I've never tried."

"You can go douse yourself right now if you want," Meg told him. "I'll even light the match."

"You first."

"Screw you," she said.

"What, right now? With everyone watching?"

She picked up a pillow and hit him in the head.

Nap time seemed to be over, so as Meg and Shawn playfully beat each other up, the rest of the family started up various conversations. Lissa joined in, feeling very welcome in this home. Once again she began to miss her own home and her own family. Now that she had started thinking about Jeff and Brit, she wondered if they were okay. Jeff would never really let his little sister come to harm, at least not intentionally. But he had a habit of stepping over the lines. Maybe without Lissa there to intermediate, he would do something without intending to and really hurt her. It was especially dangerous because Brit was so emotional, and therefore so vulnerable. Even something simple could have a devastating effect on her.

I can't be there for them forever, she decided. I have to let them learn to get along without me. She made up her mind not to worry about them. She could depend upon Jeff. He would take care of Brit. That thought made her feel much better.

The game ended a couple of hours later, and the family ate a light supper, still full from Thanksgiving dinner. Maureen brought out the pumpkin pie that she had baked the previous night, which turned out to be delicious enough that Lissa managed to eat a full slice despite not being hungry at all.

Afterward they sat and visited again for a couple of hours before bedtime. Then one by one the family announced that they were going to bed. Meg and Lissa were the last to retire, but eventually they too headed upstairs to Meg's bedroom.

Lissa grabbed her bag and headed across the hall to the bathroom to change. When she returned, Meg was already naked and sitting on her bed. Lissa stripped down to her bra and panties, ignoring the look of lust on her roommate's face. Then she slipped under the covers on the cot. Meg walked over and switched off the lights, then returned to her bed and climbed in.

Lissa lay there for a while, thinking about the day. It had been fun; even Shawn had been entertaining. Meg's family reminded her of her own, and she found her thoughts returning to Allison, her dad, and her two younger siblings. She wondered if they had had as much fun as she had. Probably not; Jeff and Brit had probably fought the whole time. Well, maybe one of these days they would learn to get along.

"Meg?" she suddenly asked, in a whisper. "Are you still awake?"

"Sure," Meg replied.

"Do you and Shawn always fight as much as you did today?"

"That was all for show. Shawn's a pervert, but the truth is that I absolutely adore him. Maybe because he's so much like me."

"Yeah, I noticed."

"We fight sometimes, but it's never serious. All of my brothers are great. Peter has always looked out for me, Justin is the nicest and kindest boy I've ever met, and Shawn ... Well, let's just say it's impossible to be in a bad mood with Shawn around."

"That's funny, because that's the way I've always felt about you," said Lissa.

"Thanks, Lissa. I really appreciate that. Anyway, I guess I've liked Shawn especially well ever since I ... ever since I came out. He was the most supportive of my lifestyle. Maybe it was because he was always hoping I would bring home a girlfriend that he could try to seduce, but he was in favor of it from the very beginning."

"So when you took a nap together this afternoon..."

"Shawn likes to play around, but he knows exactly where to draw the line. Despite what I told you earlier, I trust him completely. And when he's not being a pervert, he's nice to hug."

"I never thought I'd hear you say that about a boy," Lissa giggled.

"Family doesn't count," Meg replied.

"Good point."

"In fact, when I first told my family that I was a lesbian, they didn't exactly take it well. Mom seemed hurt, and Dad got mad. I ran to my room and started crying. It was Shawn who first came to comfort me. I remember crying into his shoulder for the longest time. Then he took my hand and we went downstairs and Shawn actually chewed out my parents for not being supportive of me in my decision. Can you see that? An eleven-year-old boy telling off his parents, and them actually standing there and taking it! I don't remember what he said, but it worked. When he was through, they both apologized to me. Ever since then, I've felt close to Shawn, and I don't mind hugging him or putting my head on his shoulder. I would trust him with my very life. Of course, I could say the same thing about my other brothers too. Peter especially. Sometimes I wish..."

"What?"

"Never mind. Good night, Lissa."

"Good night, Meg."

Lissa turned over and closed her eyes, wondering what Meg had been about to say. What did she wish? Something to do with her big brother, apparently.

The door suddenly opened, spilling light into the room from the hall. Lissa closed her eyes to block out the glare. Then the door closed again, and she was able to open her eyes once more. Carla had slipped in. The woman made her way to the bed, then to Lissa's astonishment, she leaned in and kissed Meg fully on the lips.

"Carla!" Meg exclaimed. "Lissa's still awake!"

Carla gasped, threw a hand over her mouth and turned to stare, wide-eyed at Lissa. A nervous tension filled the room, and both Meg and Carla looked horrified.

It looked like it was up to Lissa to break the tension. "It's all right," she said. "It doesn't bother me."

Still with an uncertain expression, Carla went over to the light switch and flipped it on. Then she came back over to Meg's bed and sat down. Meg rose to a sitting position beside her.

"Look, it's really none of my business," Lissa said.

"Yes, but I think you deserve an explanation," replied Meg. "I just don't know if I can actually say it."

"If you want to explain, I'd like to hear, but I'll understand if you don't. I'm perfectly willing to pretend this never happened."

Meg glanced at Carla, who nodded at her in encouragement. Meg sighed, then turned back to Lissa.

"I'm not sure we should tell you this," said Meg. "An innocent girl like you might not be able to handle it."

"Oh yeah, very funny," said Lissa sarcastically.

"Okay, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. We could get in big trouble if people found out."

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Especially Sandy or Peter."

"Oh, we're not worried about them," said Carla. "They both know."

"Really?"

"Yes. The thing we're really worried about is that part of it's illegal, because it's been going on since Meg was underage. I could go to prison if it ever got out."

"Sounds kinky," Lissa grinned.

Meg laughed. "I think you've been hanging around me too long," she said. "Okay, since you promised, I'll tell you. Carla and I have been having an affair for about five years now. Our first time was when I was fifteen. She was my babysitter."

Lissa nearly gasped. It sounded surprisingly similar to her own experience with Rachael.

"Both my parents worked, and my big brother was away at college," Meg continued. "Carla's family was friends with my family, so they arranged to have Carla spend the days at our house so that there would be someone there when we came home from school."

"Skip to the good parts," said Carla with a grin.

"Okay, so one day when the boys were both outside playing and I was up in my room, Carla came in. We started talking, then we started kissing, and then she made love to me. To this day, that's still the most erotic experience I've ever had."

"So is that when you became a lesbian? Your mother said it's been five years."

"Oh, I've been a lesbian forever, but I was too shy to do anything about it. I used to sneak peeks at the other girls in the shower room after P.E. classes in Junior High, or look at my dad's collection of Lecher magazines. I think he still doesn't know I knew about them. But until that first time with Carla, I had never even kissed another girl.

"After that, I realized that I enjoyed sex with women too much to ever give it up, so I had to come to terms with what I was. That's when I decided to come out of the closet, so I told my family I was gay. Most of them don't know I've been having this affair with Carla, though."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.