Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 62: Surprise Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62: Surprise Visit - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Greg didn't look forward to the long week awaiting him. If Saturday's session of the business conference was any indication of the rest of the week, he expected to be bored out of his mind.

Usually he enjoyed these conferences; they often hired funny and witty speakers, an absolute must when dealing with a topic as dry as real estate. It also gave him a chance to talk to others in the industry and gather some refreshing ideas to bring back to the board. While this conference so far qualified on both of those accounts, it just felt different somehow.

When he was honest with himself, he knew exactly why he didn't enjoy it like he usually did. Allison wasn't there with him.

It never bothered him before. Back when he was still married to his first wife, he had never had as much fun with her as with Allison, so he didn't notice the contrast so much. Then with Allison, there just wasn't the love there until recently. No, more accurately, he just didn't recognize the love there. But since that realization a couple of months ago, he wanted to spend every waking moment with her. It was like an adolescent crush, a heartsick longing. In short, Gregory Primdale was madly in love with his wife.

At least the accommodations were nice. He had a large room in a luxury hotel, really more like a small apartment. It had a living room with included kitchen/dining room, a separate bedroom, a well-stocked bar, big screen TV, and a bathroom including a spacious jacuzzi bath.

That reminded him of how much Allison liked sitting in the hot tub at home. Unfortunately the kids were almost always around when he was home, so he didn't get much chance to be alone with his wife in the house, but in the rare occasions when they did, he loved to soak naked in the hot tub with her, hugging and kissing and groping and fondling and horsing around. After they could stand it no longer, they got out, dried themselves off, and hurried upstairs to the bedroom to make passionate love to each other. Sometimes they never made it as far as the stairs, but had sex right on the floor of the rec room.

Maybe he could arrange for Jeff and Brit to spend some time at the Williams house as soon as he got back from the conference. That would at least give him something to look forward to this week.

As he sat alone in his posh hotel room on Saturday night watching nothing in particular on the TV, he felt lonely. It didn't really bother him because it was just a temporary separation from his family, but he still wished he were back home right now. Even if he couldn't spend time alone with Allison, he missed his children just as much.

He had been sitting there like that feeling sorry for himself for over an hour when he head a knock at the door. That surprised him; no one he knew was within a hundred miles of him right now. It was probably just some member of the hotel staff with some minor detail that he needed to deal with.

He got up out of the chair and headed across the room to the door. When he opened it, he stared in shock. It was Rachael.

She had a couple of friends with her, one a gorgeous blonde about Rachael's age, and the other a brunette who was slightly younger, maybe eighteen or nineteen. Rachael carried a black duffel bag.

"I'll bet you didn't expect to see me here, did you?" asked Rachael.

"No I didn't," he said, still staring.

"Well, may we come in?"

"Um, sure." He stepped aside and let the three of them enter. They glanced around the room.

"Very nice," Rachael commented. "Yes, this will do perfectly."

"What do you mean?" asked Greg.

She reached into her coat pocket and withdrew an envelope, handing it to Greg. He opened it and pulled out the letter inside. It was in Allison's handwriting.

"Dearest Greg," it read, "If you're reading this letter, it means I'm unable to be with you for the moment. I don't want you to feel lonely, so I've given this letter to Rachael to be used by her at her discretion. Don't worry about going behind my back; I give you permission to take full advantage of her presence in any way that the two of you would like. Yes, that means sex. Have fun. Your devoted wife, Allison. P.S. She hinted to me as I was writing this that she might invite a friend or two along, and that's fine with me too."

Greg laughed. "Allison never ceases to amaze me," he said.

"She wrote that and gave it to me when I visited you in September," Rachael explained. "When I found out you were going to be all by yourself at a business conference for a week, I knew I just had to come see you. Unfortunately, I only have the weekend off, but at least we can make the most of it. So what do you think?"

"I think I'm going to have to take Allison up on her offer," he grinned.

Rachael peeked into the bedroom, her eyes fastening on the bed. "Good," she said. "Big enough for the four of us. We're going to have all kinds of fun. Oh, by the way, this is Paula and her little sister Nancy."

"It's nice to meet you," he said.

"You too, Greg," replied Paula.

"Knowing Rachael, I'm not surprised she talked you two into this, but I'm curious, how did she do it?"

"Paula lost a bet," Rachael explained. "I bet her I could give her five orgasms in less than an hour. It took me fifty-eight minutes and forty-one seconds. And when Nancy found out that we were coming to visit you, she refused to stay behind. She's just as much a slut as I am."

That's hard to believe, Greg wanted to say, but decided it wouldn't be polite.

"I know what you're thinking," Rachael grinned. "You're thinking, 'that's hard to believe.'"

Greg laughed. "In those exact words, even."

"Well then, I'll leave it up to Nancy to prove it."

"My pleasure," said Nancy.

"No, I'm pretty sure it will be my pleasure," replied Greg.

"Yes, that too."

"So Greg," said Paula, "we've had a long day, what with our flight and all. Is it all right if we take a shower?"

"Only if I can join you," he replied with a grin.

Nancy laughed. "You were right, Rachael. Greg's a real flirt."

That surprised him. He had never considered himself a flirt before. Just the opposite, in fact. Certainly he would never have made that kind of comment a couple of years ago. It was Allison's doing, of course. She had changed him, and now for the first time he realized just how far he had come.

"Greg?" asked Nancy, sensing his hesitation. "Are you all right?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Fine. I was just thinking about my wife."

"Uh oh," said Paula. "You're not suddenly having a moral crisis, are you?"

He laughed. "Oh, no, nothing like that. I mean, I love her and everything, but as long as she's willing to write that kind of letter, I might as well enjoy myself, right? I just mean, until I met her, I would have never even thought of doing something like this."

"Allison has that effect on people," Rachael smiled.

"She certainly does. So anyway, how about that shower?"

"Do you think there's room enough for the four of us?" asked Nancy.

"I hope not," Rachael replied. "I hope the only way to fit us all in is to squeeze us in like sardines."

"I like the way your mind thinks," said Paula. "Even if it's too big, maybe we can pretend it's a lot smaller."

"Paula, Nancy, why don't you two undress Greg?" Rachael suggested. "I'm going to get the hot water started."

"Okay!" Nancy eagerly exclaimed. As Rachael picked up her duffel bag and headed into the bathroom, the two sisters quickly approached Greg and reached for the buttons on his shirt. They hurried and unfastened them, then slipped it off of him. Both girls ran their hands over his chest.

"Nice," Paula commented. "You're sure you're forty? You look pretty young for your age."

"That's what everyone always says," he nodded.

"And you're very fit, too," Nancy added.

"I do a little working out. I bought my son some exercise equipment last year and I've gotten as much use out of it as he has."

"It's done its job. Of course, no amount of working out is going to affect the part of you I'm interested in."

"And he certainly gets a workout on that part!" Rachael called from the bathroom. "Allison gives me all the sordid details, plus I get in my share of time with him every time I go visit him."

"Well then, let's have a look at it," Paula smiled, kneeling in front of him and unfastening his belt. Nancy continued running her hands all over his chest as her sister unzipped his pants and dropped it to the floor. She then reached for his shorts, but Nancy slapped her hand away.

"My turn," she insisted.

Paula consented, but instead of rising to her feet, she simply moved to the side to allow her sister room to kneel in front of Greg. Nancy grabbed his shorts and with one swift motion dropped them to the floor, exposing him completely to their view.

"That looks nice and tasty," said Paula. "You know, I'm kind of glad I lost that bet. "What do you think, Nancy?"

In response, Nancy stuck out her tongue, leaned in, and licked all over his cock. Greg groaned in pleasure as she ran her tongue over it.

"Hey, don't start the meal just yet," said Rachael, emerging from the bathroom completely nude. "We haven't even gotten in the shower yet."

"Good point," said Paula, grabbing Nancy and pulling her away from Greg. Nancy gave a disappointed groan, but the two girls stood up and started undressing each other. Greg watched with delight as they pulled each other's shirts off, then leaned in and pressed their chests together so that they could reach around each other's backs to unfasten their bras.

"Rachael says you have a thing for sisters," Paula told him.

"I just have a thing for gorgeous women," Greg replied. "It just so happens that Rachael and Allison like to have fun in front of me, so who am I to complain?"

"Well then, you don't mind if we do this then," said Nancy, leaning in and kissing her sister fully on the lips. The two girls made out passionately in front of him, while at the same time slipping each other's bras off, leaving their chests totally bare as they rubbed their bodies together. Greg couldn't help but grin at the sight in front of him.

Still kissing, they slid their hands down each other's bodies and unfastened each other's skirts. Soon, these fell down around their feet and they stepped out of them. Then Nancy knelt in front of her sister, reached out, and slid the girl's panties down. She leaned in and kissed her right on the pussy.

"My little sister is insanely good with her mouth," Paula told Greg. "But I guess you're going to find that out soon enough."

"I just can't get enough pussy or cock," said Nancy. She finished her job by pulling down Paula's socks until her sister could step out of them, then stood up. Paula then knelt in front of her sister and removed her panties and socks as well. She returned the favor, kissing Nancy between the legs. Then she rose to her feet, and the two girls turned to face Greg, side by side with their arms around each other's waists.

He gazed delightedly at their bodies. Paula had a larger bust and more curvaceous hips than her little sister, but Nancy's body had a youthful charm that was very appealing. Both girls had no hair between their legs, just like Rachael.

He stepped forward. "Do you mind?" he asked, reaching out and squeezing one of Paula's breasts with one hand while he did the same to Nancy with the other. Both girls giggled as he did so.

"Looks like he approves," Nancy commented, then reached out and grasped his cock with her hand.

"There will be plenty of time for that later," said Rachael. "Let's get in the shower first."

The four of them headed into the bathroom. The shower was fairly large, but with the four of them there wasn't much room to move around. Greg certainly didn't mind. He was about to be surrounded on all sides by lovely, soft, girl flesh.

Rachael stepped in first, then motioned for Greg to follow her. He stepped in, reached his arm around Rachael's waist, and drew her in for a kiss. While he was kissing her, he felt one of the other girls pressing her body up against his back. A moment later he heard the shower door close, and knew that they were all in.

They took turns standing under the water, having to squeeze past each other's bodies as they did so. As the four of them began soaping each other up, the feeling of sliding past one another grew more and more pleasurable. Greg loved the feel of their soapy boobs against his chest, and the slippery trail he left against their thighs with his cock as he moved past them.

Greg took the opportunity to grope the girls' bodies. They didn't seem to mind, and in fact accepted his touches with enthusiasm. He let his hands wander all over their chests and backs, sometimes slipping them between their legs. In return, the girls took turns grabbing his cock with a soapy hand and giving it a few strokes.

As he fondled Nancy's boobs, Rachael led Paula to the far end of the shower. "Get down on your knees," she commanded.

Paula giggled, but knelt down in front of Rachael, who grabbed her by the back of the head and thrust her hips into the girl's face. Paula immediately started licking at her cunt.

"She has to do everything I say this weekend," Rachael explained. "All a part of the bet. Believe me, I plan to take full advantage of it."

"Looks like you are already," Greg grinned.

"Exactly."

As Paula orally pleasured Rachael, Greg let his hand slide between Nancy's legs. Her eyes went wide and she grinned with delight as he fingered her there. He had never claimed to be an expert at lovemaking, but he had had several sexual partners in the past few years, and knew the types of things that women enjoyed. He let his fingers run over her clit for a few minutes, teasing and toying with it and watching the reactions in Nancy's body. She closed her eyes and smiled, her breathing growing heavier.

Instinctively, her hands went to her own breasts, and she began to knead them as Greg worked her over. He continued fingering her as she mewled in pleasure from the ministrations of his hands. When he slipped a finger inside, she gasped in delight. Greg moved that finger in and out of her pussy, fucking her as effectively as if he used his cock.

Nearby, Rachael was making some of the same sounds as Nancy. She had her own eyes closed and moaned as Paula ate her out. Greg glanced over, loving the sight of the two girls going at it like that. Although at the moment his cock was sadly free of attention, the sheer intensity of the erotic feeling in the air was enough that he just knew that if any of the girls were to touch his member at that moment, he would go off.

A moment later, Rachael cried out as her orgasm hit. She thrust her hips forward, mashing her thigh against Paula's face, and trembled with the force of her climax. Her body slumped, and she would have fallen if she didn't lean back against the wall. Paula continued to attack her pussy until the last vestiges of the orgasm drained from Rachael, then stood back up to hug and kiss her deeply.

A minute later, Nancy achieved a similar climax. As her body built to it, Greg could see that her legs were about to give out, so he quickly moved behind her and wrapped his free hand around her waist to hold her up. He was right; as her orgasm hit, her feet shot out from under her, and only his arm holding her up kept her from dropping to the floor. She gave out one last strangled moan as she lay back against his chest, pressing her hot body up against his as she tensed up in frenzied excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.