Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 59: Fa�ade

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59: Fa�ade - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Time was running out for Matt Sorenson. Lissa would be arriving at his apartment in an hour for a study session, and it would be an understatement to say that he wasn't ready for her.

Maybe today would be the day. Maybe she would finally lower her defenses. He had held out an amazingly long time already, but Lissa wasn't the type of girl who could be rushed. Granted, he had only gone out with her three times so far, but they also studied together twice a week, so she was really starting to feel comfortable with him. Technically, they were still just friends, but sooner or later they would become friends "with benefits." He hoped it was sooner rather than later. His patience was wearing thin.

He would have dropped her already were it not for the fact that she was just too damn gorgeous. There was no way he would give up such a worthy pursuit. Granted, her roommate Alya still had her beat in the looks department, but Lissa was definitely a close second.

Alya. Now that would be another girl worth going after. Maybe after dating Lissa for a while he could take a shot at her roommate. Of course, he had often fantasized about doing both of them together. What man wouldn't? But he had never managed to arrange that kind of relationship before. No, he always kept his girlfriends separate. It wouldn't do to have them find out about each other.

"You seem awfully distant today," Briana Morgan smiled at him. "You got someone else on your mind?"

Matt glanced down at the naked girl sprawled out on his bed beneath him. She wasn't anywhere near as pretty as Lissa or Alya, but she made a nice backup. At least she put out, unlike Lissa. He wondered how a girl like Lissa could not know that men, first and foremost, needed sex. Or maybe she did know it. Maybe she knew how gorgeous she was and was using it to her advantage, withholding sex from him until he was so desperate that he would do anything to get it. But he would have the last laugh. As long as he had a girl like Briana to take care of him, he could hold out a lot longer.

"Of course not," he smiled, lowering his head and kissing her tenderly on the lips. "I've just been distracted so much with schoolwork lately. I'm really sorry. Here I am with my favorite girl in the whole world, with a chance to finally relax and enjoy myself, and I still can't keep my mind off of school. I'm so pathetic."

"It's all right," she soothed. "I like a dedicated man."

"I should be more dedicated to you, " he told her. "You deserve better than what I've been giving you lately."

Briana smiled, then put a hand behind his head and pulled him down to kiss him deeply.

That was one thing he liked about Briana; she really knew how to kiss. He wondered if Lissa was as good a kisser. He would have to find out.

It was too bad Briana didn't like to use her lips for other purposes as well. He had only had his cock sucked once since starting the school year, but before that he hadn't had a blowjob since summer, when he had had that fling with the girl down the street from his parents' house. Now she gave great head, surprising for a girl who was only fourteen. It was too bad she didn't like doing it, especially when he made her swallow. He had had to coax her into it each time by telling her how much he loved her and bullshit like that. Girls that age were incredibly naïve, fortunately, and Monica was no exception. All he needed to do was tell her how much he cared for her, and in just a few minutes he'd be fucking her face.

That reminded him, he was overdue to write her another letter, telling her how he missed her and couldn't wait until she turned eighteen in four years so that they could finally let the world know how much they loved each other. As far as she was concerned, he hadn't so much as looked at another girl since they had last seen each other.

If things didn't work out with Lissa, he might try to start up that romance again in the summer. She would be fifteen then, a very nice age for a girl. In the mean time, he needed to string her along so that she would keep emailing him naked pictures of herself, to help "ease the longing in his heart and the burden of their separation," as he had so eloquently put it in the letter where he had requested them. Some of his friends were willing to pay up to $30.00 each for those pictures. It was a good way to supplement his finances, especially since he had paid his friend Seth $75.00 to have his little sister Julia blow him. That had been the day after the party that he had taken Lissa to on their first date. He hadn't been able to take advantage of the situation at the party, even though Seth had offered, because he was with Lissa, and when Matt had approached his friend the next day, Seth had seized the opportunity to make a little cash out of it. That meant Lissa owed him $75.00. Or preferably, a blowjob.

Of course, there was no guarantee that Lissa would ever do that to him, so he needed to keep in touch with Monica as a backup. He had to write those letters under a pseudonym so that her parents would just think she had a pen pal. He had made her promise never to show the letters to her parents, or they might catch on to the fact that "Jenny Emmerson" was actually a 20-year-old man. If there was one thing Matt knew, it was how to keep an affair secret.

He glanced over at the clock. Only 50 minutes left. He really needed to get this over with; Briana needed time to shower and get dressed, and Matt needed to hide all the evidence. A good air deodorizer spray could hide the smell of sex, but it needed a couple of minutes to disperse and do its job. And he had to change the sheets, especially if he finally managed to get Lissa into his bed this time.

"You in a hurry?" asked Briana.

"Unfortunately, yes," Matt replied. "I've got a guy coming over at 3:00 to study."

"That still gives us plenty of time," she smiled.

"I wish that were true. But I don't think you should be here when he shows up."

"Why not?"

"Well, you know my roommate Billy?"

"The shy one?"

"Exactly. My friend Randy is ten times as shy. One look at you and he'll be useless for the rest of the day. And I really do need this study time with him. We've got a major history test coming up tomorrow, and if we don't get in some really good study time today, it could be a disaster. Look, I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Sounds like you're trying to get rid of me," Briana joked.

"Believe me, if it weren't for that test, I'd call up Randy right now and cancel it. You know you're much more important to me than some stupid test, but I can't afford to fail this one."

"Fine," she sighed. "I guess you'll just have to go all out and get me off as fast as you can," she grinned.

"That I can do," he smiled.

He began to thrust harder, faster, and deeper. This was how he liked to fuck anyway, nice and rough. It was too bad that most girls preferred it slower. He usually had to slow down to accommodate them. It was really unfair that girls didn't enjoy sex as much as men did. Since a girl could do without, Matt always had to be the one to instigate it, which meant he had to make her want it, which meant he had to do it for her enjoyment rather than his. At least there were the occasional ones like Monica that would give him a blowjob, even if she really didn't like it.

Again he wondered if Lissa would be willing to do that for him. If so, he would keep her around a long time, even if it meant giving up on a chance with Alya. Now if Alya would suck him off, that would be heaven.

That thought pushed his pleasure up to a new level, as he plowed deep into Briana. Yes, he could almost feel Alya's lips wrapped around his cock, taking him right down her throat.

Briana was moaning now in pleasure and he knew that she wouldn't last much longer. So he let himself continue to fantasize about fucking Alya's mouth. A few more minutes of that and he would pop.

Briana reached her orgasm first. That was just like her, the bitch. She claimed she liked it slow and gentle, but when he finally got to drill her cunt hard and fast, she still peaked before he did. Why couldn't she just admit she liked it rough?

He reached his peak only about thirty seconds later. Since he was in a hurry, he didn't even try to hold it back, but let it happen, shooting his load deep inside her. He'd like to do that to Alya's throat. Or even Lissa's, if she would let him.

But right now he had to keep up appearances. He let himself collapse on top of Briana, and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. "That was fantastic," he told her. "You're absolutely wonderful, you know that? I'm so lucky to have a girl like you."

"Thanks," she smiled, kissing him back.

He rolled off of her, lying down on his back in the bed. She curled up next to him with her head on his chest.

Shit! he thought. She'd better not fall asleep!

"Briana," he told her. "I wish we had time to cuddle, but really, you do have to get going."

"Do I really have to?" she asked. "Can't we just lie here until a few minutes before three? I could be out of here in five minutes."

"That's so tempting," he smiled, reaching up with his hand and stroking her hair. "You know how much I like to hold you like this. Tell you what. Next time we'll lie together extra long, I promise."

She gave a disappointed sigh. "Okay, fine," she said, then sat up. He put a hand on her back and rubbed her for a minute, then she stood and headed for the bathroom.

As she showered, he hurriedly changed the sheets on the bed. The old ones went into the laundry hamper; he would get around to washing them later. He brought out some new ones from the closet and made the bed. He finished about the same time as Briana stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a towel.

"Hiding the evidence?" she grinned.

"Basically, yes," he laughed.

She dropped her towel, then came over and kissed him. He returned the kiss for just a minute, then pulled away. "Sorry," he said. "I'm all sweaty and smelly, and you just took a shower. As tempted as I am to continue, I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate that."

She shrugged, then put her clothes back on. Once she had dressed, she returned to the bathroom to blow dry her hair and apply her makeup.

Matt glanced at the clock. Hurry up, bitch! he thought. Lissa was due pretty soon, and he had to take a shower himself.

Fortunately, Briana wasn't one of those girls who took three hours to get ready. Ten minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom once more, looking the same as she did when she had arrived at his apartment.

"Okay, I'll see you later," she said. "Call me tonight?"

"Sure," he smiled, then kissed her one last time. She picked up her purse and headed down the hall to the front door.

Matt grabbed a can of air deodorizer and sprayed it around. Then he dashed into the bathroom, turned on the water, and stepped into the shower. He hurriedly cleaned himself off, then threw on his clothes and set to work drying his hair. The alarm went off on his watch, signaling that it was time for Lissa to arrive. He left the bathroom and headed out to the front room.

He had just settled down in a chair when he heard a knock at the door. Perfect timing. He stood back up and opened it. Lissa stood there with a smile, then held out a box. "I was feeling kind of hungry, so I stopped and bought some doughnuts on the way," she said.

"Well in that case, you'd better hurry up and come in," he replied. "All my roommates are gone at the moment, and if we're quick we can have them all eaten before they get back."

Lissa laughed and walked in the door. "Aren't you the selfish one," she teased.

"When there are doughnuts involved, my philosophy is every man for himself."

They sat down at the kitchen table and ate a couple of doughnuts each. Matt retrieved a jug of milk from the refrigerator and poured a couple of glasses. They ate and talked and joked with each other, and Matt felt he was making good progress.

He had gone out with her several times now, and she seemed really comfortable with him. The two of them always had a good time together. Now maybe he could take their relationship to the next level.

After they ate, Matt headed back to his room to get his history textbook. Surprisingly, Lissa followed him there. She came and sat down on his bed, and opened her book.

What did that mean? Was that an invitation? Matt had a lot of experience with women, but sometimes they were just too hard to figure out. Probably Lissa didn't mean anything by it; she was too innocent. He joined her on the bed and they began to read and ask each other questions.

As they studied, he kept stealing glances at her. She was friendly enough, but she was giving him no signals that he could read. He wondered if it was the right time to make a move. Should he be patient and wait until the next time they were together, or try to move things along right now?

Patient? He had already been far too patient. Today would be the day, he decided. Even though he had already fucked Briana, Lissa was enough to get him horny again. If he didn't have her soon, he would explode.

Still, she seemed more interested in the history lesson than in him, so he hesitated. He couldn't afford to rush her. The two of them joked and laughed together of course, but as the time ticked away, he saw no opening.

If he was going to get into her pants tonight, he would have to work a little faster. He knew what he had to do.

"Lissa," he said, trying to sound a little nervous. "Can I ... can I ask you something?"

"Sure," she smiled.

"Well ... um ... I..."

"What is it, Matt?" she laughed. "Come on. You can ask me anything."

"Well, it's just that ... I really like you. And I was wondering..."

The smile fell from her face, to be replaced by a look of uncertainty. Now he wondered if perhaps he was moving too fast. But he had to be bold.

"I really like you," he repeated, then took a deep breath. "I was wondering if ... you'd let me kiss you?"

That look of uncertainty turned to a look of fear, and he realized he had gone too far. Well, it wasn't a total loss. At least now she knew he was attracted to her, which meant she would start thinking about it. It wouldn't happen today, but maybe in a week or two.

A week or two? Damn! He had expected to be fucking her by this time, and now it would be a week or two before he even kissed her? Sometimes he wondered if it was even worth it. But Lissa was just so damn beautiful.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have ... Um, just forget I said anything."

"No, it's okay," she replied.

"Okay ... that I asked, or okay if I kiss you?"

Lissa sighed. "Look, Matt..."

"Oh, don't worry about it," he laughed nervously. "You don't feel the same way about me that I feel about you. I don't mind. We can just be friends if that's what you want. I'm just happy to spend time with you, whatever we do."

"But that's not what I was going to say," she told him, and he glanced at her in surprise. "Since you're being so honest with your feelings, I might as well do the same. I like you too, Matt. Don't take this the wrong way, but you remind me of my brother."

"Oh god, not that!" he laughed.

"I didn't mean it like that. Jeff's the greatest guy in the world, and I absolutely adore him. He's funny, friendly, and, well, charming. Just like you."

"So there's still hope for me?" he asked.

"Look, it's not that I'm opposed to a relationship with you. It's just that ... well..." She laughed. "The last time I had a boyfriend, I was thirteen."

"Thirteen?" he asked, astonished.

"Don't laugh."

"I wasn't laughing. I'm just surprised that a gorgeous girl like you could make it all the way through high school without having a boyfriend. You must have been some heartbreaker."

"I guess the reason is because my first love was a bad experience, so ever since then, I've been afraid to get romantic with a boy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.