Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 57: More Dirty Pictures

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57: More Dirty Pictures - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

A week later, Jeff found himself in the unusual situation of sitting at home on the weekend, waiting anxiously for Monday to arrive. He normally didn't like Mondays, but on this particular one, he had an appointment with the doctor scheduled. Assuming everything went well, all of the restrictions would be lifted from him. He would be allowed to drive again, he could be alone again, and his father would no longer restrict his visits to the Williams' house.

By this time, the weather had turned quite cold, as it usually did in October. In just a couple of weeks, it went from warm enough for the volleyball team to play naked at the volleyball court to cold enough that he had to wear a moderately heavy jacket when going outside. It meant more time staying indoors where it was warm, although Brit still spent plenty of time out back in her studio. Fortunately, it was insulated, so it stayed nice and warm inside. Only the trip to and from the studio was uncomfortable.

On Saturday, Greg decided he wanted to take the whole family out somewhere to have fun. It was partly as an early celebration for Jeff's recovery, but mostly just because with all of the activities that had happened in the past few weeks, they just hadn't spent a lot of time together. Ever since Lissa left, it seemed like there was always something going on during the weekends that kept the family apart.

Since the cold weather limited their options, they decided to try the mini-golf at the mall again. The last time they had gone there as a family several years ago, Brit and Jeff fought the whole time. But with their new attitudes toward one another, Greg felt it was worth giving it another try.

It worked out beautifully. The kids never so much as said an unkind word to each other. Allison won, of course (was there anything she wasn't good at?), followed by Brit, Jeff, and finally Greg. He joked about being old and out-of-shape, which of course wasn't the case at all. He was in great shape for his age, maybe not as much as Allen Williams, but he looked five years younger than he really was. As a consolation prize, Allison kissed him and told him that he was the most handsome man in the whole world, and Jeff found himself in the amusing situation of wishing he had lost.

Lately, Allison had adopted a flirtatious attitude with Greg. The two of them were very affectionate with each other, like newlyweds. In a sense, that was what they were. While they had been married for over two years now, it wasn't until recently that they had realized that they were in love.

Jeff was jealous, of course, but it wasn't a really serious jealousy. He still had a thing for Allison, but now that he had Kari, he was content just to have Allison as part of his family. He still got to spend as much time with her as he wanted after all.

Lately, Brit had joined the list of girls that he thought about a lot, on the same level as Allison and Kari. He loved how affectionate she was with him, and he always looked forward to waking up to her smile each morning.

That smile was actually the reason she scored better than him during the game. While he used to be competitive with her, this time he was more interested in seeing her happy than in beating her. He could have probably gotten way ahead of her, but deliberately missed some shots so that she could keep up with him. The excitement of having a chance to beat him kept her animated and happy, and the smile that he loved so much never left her face. When she finally sank the last putt to put her one stroke ahead of him on the final score, she was so happy that she literally jumped into his arms, nearly bowling him over. She hugged him for a few seconds, then he set her down on the ground.

After the game, the family headed over to Jeff's and Brit's favorite buffet to eat lunch. Then they returned home to sit in the rec room and watch movies on the big screen TV for the rest of the day.

Jeff was glad he had the chance to spend time with his family like that. Lately, he had been looking for opportunities to get away from Greg and spend time with Kari and Crystal. He was beginning to think of his dad as some kind of enemy rather than a friend, and that thought really bothered him. These little outings helped to bring the family together.

Sunday night was likely the last official chance for Brit to sleep in his bed, although she hinted quite strongly that she wasn't going to stop just because she no longer had to. Allison insisted on seeing them to bed and talking with them for just a few minutes, but as soon as their stepmother left, Jeff and Brit slipped out of their clothes and lay naked together in each other's arms. Brit gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then snuggled against his chest.

They awoke in the morning as usual, ten minutes before Allison came in to wake them. They dressed in their nightclothes, then lay down once more and pretended to sleep. When Allison arrived, she knocked on the door (they always kept it locked after that incident a couple of weeks before), and Brit opened it for her.

Jeff's appointment with the doctor was right in the middle of the day, which was perfect in his opinion because there wouldn't be enough time before or after for him to go to school at all that day. He showered and dressed, and met everyone downstairs for breakfast, in as good a mood as he had ever been on a Monday.

Since Greg had to work, he had asked Allison to take him to the doctor's office, which suited Jeff just fine. He always liked to be near her.

During the drive over, they mostly talked about Brit, or more specifically, Jeff's feelings toward Brit. Allison seemed really happy that the two of them were getting along so well. Jeff avoided going into details, especially not mentioning certain things they had done together. He admitted that he really liked her, and enjoyed how affectionate she was. He even commented that he thought she was a really beautiful girl, a relatively safe answer.

He didn't tell her about Brit and Crystal, though. While Allison probably wouldn't have had a problem with that kind of relationship between the girls, Jeff wasn't entirely certain. It would also have felt like betraying his sister's trust. When she was ready, she would tell Allison herself.

Allison once again reemphasized that he needed to be someone Brit could trust, someone she could flirt with and practice her feminine charms on without fear of rejection. Jeff just nodded, not wanting to explore that topic too deeply with his stepmother.

They reached the doctor's office a few minutes early, and Jeff had to fill out some paperwork while he waited. Then the receptionist called him in, and while Allison waited out in the lobby, he met the doctor in a small room.

The doctor ran the usual tests on him, then they discussed Jeff's headaches. He mentioned that it had been over two weeks since the last once, and that that one might have been due to overexertion and dehydration. When the doctor asked him what he had been doing, he lied and said he had been throwing a football around outside, since that was a much safer answer than admitting he had received two blowjobs and fucked one of his girlfriend's friends.

The doctor gave him the all-clear to lift the restrictions, although he did caution him not to overexert himself again for the next few months, and to drink plenty of water. It wasn't quite as important now that the weather had cooled off, but it was good advice any time of the year.

He wrote out a note that Jeff could take to school to excuse his absence, although Jeff had already told all of his teachers on Friday about the appointment. Then Jeff left and met Allison in the waiting room.

They drove home, talking about how the appointment went. Allison was happy that he was back to normal and was no longer restricted in what he could do. She mentioned that it was too bad that it was too cold to go swimming, because he hadn't been allowed to in over a month. Jeff sighed with regret. He would have loved to get into the pool with her; she looked especially good in a swimsuit, with her hair hanging damply about her shoulders and rivulets of water running down her body.

His fantasy was interrupted by their arrival back home. They got out and went inside.

Since school would be over in a couple of hours, there was no point going back, so Allison networked her laptop to his computer and they spent the rest of the afternoon playing games.

That evening, he got another bit of good news. His dad announced over dinner that he had to go to a business conference in about three weeks, and would be gone for a week. While it wasn't a particularly exciting announcement on the surface, to Jeff it meant plenty of time to fool around with Kari and Crystal. All he would have to do would be to get Allison or Brit, or both, out of the house for a while, and that would leave him with a great opportunity.

Funnily enough, he could do it with Allison there because she had seen him with Kari and Crystal, and he could do it with Brit there because she had even participated a little, but he couldn't do it with both of them there because Allison certainly wouldn't approve of Brit's involvement with the three of them.

He figured the smartest thing would be to trade Brit for Kari. Brit and Crystal could spend time at the Williams' house while Kari, Allison, and Jeff got together at the Primdales'. The truth was that he would have preferred to have his little sister there with him; he really enjoyed her company. But that was the problem. He couldn't afford to enjoy it too much. What he really needed was some time away from her to let himself cool off.

Fate seemed to conspire against him, though. The next weekend Greg wanted to go out with just Allison and spend all day with her on Saturday. Ever since their newly-confessed love for one another, they acted like they wanted to make up for lost time. Jeff certainly couldn't begrudge them that, but it did leave Jeff and Brit home alone.

As soon as Kari found out, she invited Crystal and herself over. Jeff wasn't sure whether that would help or hurt things. Still, he could never refuse Kari when she wanted to be with him.

As the week progressed, his mood changed toward Brit. He figured that since he could probably get Brit out of the house a lot once their father left on his business trip in a couple of weeks, he wouldn't have to put so much effort into avoiding her now. In fact, by the end of the week he found himself looking forward to having all three of the girls there with him. Lately Brit had seemed just a natural part of his relationship with Kari and Crystal.

On Saturday morning, the family ate breakfast together, then Greg and Allison left on their date. About an hour later, the Williams girls arrived.

"So what do you guys want to do?" asked Crystal as soon as they entered the house.

"I've got an idea," Brit replied. "Why don't we go out back to my studio?"

"What for?" asked Kari.

"I've got my camera there."

"And?"

"And we can take some pictures."

"That sounds boring," said Jeff.

"Nude pictures," Brit explained.

"Okay!" he grinned.

The four of them headed out back into the brisk autumn air. Jeff loved the autumn, mainly because it reminded him of the first time he met Allison three years ago. When he closed his eyes, he could still remember her perfectly, standing there in the front doorway, looking like an angel sent from heaven.

They dashed across the lawn to the art studio and entered it, hastily shutting the door behind them to lock out the chill. Crystal shivered; for some reason she had chosen to wear shorts today.

"I'll get the camera," said Brit, and headed to the back of the room. She retrieved it from her desk and returned to the others, who had already begun to undress.

"I'll tell you a secret," Kari said to Brit. "Last time we did this, we had to limit ourselves because we told Jeff we wouldn't do any lesbian stuff in front of you. He thought you were too young and impressionable."

"Thanks, Jeff," Brit told him. "You're right; I really wouldn't have appreciated it back then."

"Of course, now that you're a lesbian yourself," Kari continued, "I think we should lift that restriction. What do you say, Jeff? Should we take some pictures of some kinky girl-on-girl action?"

"Hell yes!" he grinned.

"Well first, I'd like to get some pictures of Brit and Crystal together. This will be a pedophile's dream. A thirteen-year old girl doing naughty things with her barely-fourteen girlfriend."

"I don't know about pedophiles," Jeff commented, "but it's certainly a dream of mine."

"Did you hear that?" Crystal asked Brit. "Jeff just admitted that he dreams about you doing naughty things."

"I didn't mean it like that!" he hastily corrected, although in fact, Crystal's interpretation really was spot-on.

Brit just giggled, taking it in the humor in which it was meant. It was just Crystal's usual teasing after all.

By this time they were all undressed, including Jeff, who assumed that he would be a part of the pictures too. No one seemed to object, so he figured his assumption must be correct.

Since Brit was modeling, she wouldn't be able to take the pictures. She attached the camera to the tripod and then suggested that Kari take the pictures, playfully teasing Jeff that she didn't trust her perverted brother with it. Jeff could have pointed out that there wasn't much a pervert could do with it that Kari wouldn't be doing anyway, but it really didn't matter anyway, so he kept his mouth shut.

The two younger girls sat down on the couch together. They glanced at each other, wondering how to begin.

"Start with a little smooching," Kari suggested, so Brit and Crystal leaned in, turned their heads, and pressed their lips together. They acted spontaneously, ignoring the camera and paying attention only to each other. Their hands slipped around each other's waists, and they drew in closer.

It didn't take long for Jeff's dick to harden, watching these two beautiful, young, nude girls making out. He was almost satisfied just to watch them, although he knew that he would probably get his own chance later on.

As Brit lay back and Crystal climbed on top of her, Jeff had a sudden, amusing realization. A couch, he decided, was designed to encourage sex. If two people sat together on the couch and they wanted to kiss, they had to turn their heads and come at each other from an awkward angle. True, they could turn their bodies, but then their legs would get in the way. If they wanted to face each other for a better position for kissing, the couch itself got in the way. They would have to either kneel on it, which wasn't particularly comfortable for more than just a few minutes, or they could lie down. That, of course, meant that one of them would have to be on top of the other, naturally leading to sex.

He mentioned his theory to the girls, who found it just as entertaining as he did. "I think Crystal and I are proving your theory," Brit commented from under her girlfriend. Then she returned her attention to Crystal's lips.

Jeff loved to see the two girls together like that. For over a month now he had been trying to suppress his feelings for Brit, and so when she mentioned she was in love with Crystal, it was a perfect opportunity for him to let her go. He was a little uncomfortable with Brit being a lesbian, but he knew just how sweet of a girl Crystal was, and that she would never do anything to hurt Brit. Considering the alternative of his sister getting involved with some guy like Chad, or even Jeff himself, this seemed like a great compromise. He had to admit that he was a little jealous because he could never have the kind of relationship with Brit that he really wanted. On the other hand, apparently Brit wasn't shy about making love to Crystal in front of him, so at least he got to watch.

Crystal slid her body down Brit's and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. Jeff grinned, loving the show in front of him. A few weeks ago he had been concerned when Crystal went down on Brit, but that was mainly because he didn't want Brit doing something that would make her feel guilty later. Since she had made up her mind that she enjoyed this kind of pleasure, he was happy for her.

He was also horny, though. He moved in behind Kari and slipped his hands around her waist, pulling him in to her.

"Hey!" she said. "I'm trying to take pictures here."

"Sorry," he replied, pulling away.

"I didn't say I wanted you to stop," Kari grinned. "Just be careful."

"Yes, Mistress," he laughed, returning to his position. His cock pressed up against the crack of her ass, and he reached around and fondled her breasts.

"Geez, you two," Crystal joked. "Do you have to get all kinky and stuff right in front of your sisters?"

"Look who's talking," Kari retorted.

"Oh yeah." Crystal returned to kissing all over Brit's body. She focused on the tits for a while, licking and sucking and even nibbling on them. This had a deliciously powerful effect on Brit. Her body writhed in pleasure, shudders running through her with every motion.

Kari had once told Jeff that a woman was capable of having orgasms one right after another, especially if they were small orgasms. A big one might take a few minutes to recover from, although that was more physical exhaustion than anything. These mini-orgasms could go on and on and on. That appeared to be what was happening to Brit right now. He knew from a couple of incidents that she was extremely sensitive, and the slightest thing could set her off.

He loved to watch her climaxing. The thought that she was receiving such intense pleasure aroused him almost more than he could stand. He found himself grinding his crotch into Kari's back side.

"You're jiggling the camera again," Kari told him.

"Oh, you mean these are the camera?" he said, squeezing her breasts. "I thought they were your tits."

"Okay, Brit, Crystal, Jeff's getting horny. Maybe we ought to give you two a rest and let him and I pose for a bit. Last time we were just getting going when Crystal and Rachael interrupted us, so we didn't get very far."

"Do we have to?" Crystal whined.

"Maybe we can do some more with you two later."

"Fine," Crystal said, though not enthusiastically. The two girls got up off the couch, Brit looking a little dazed and possibly even dizzy. Jeff knew that look; it was common on his own face after a fuck session with one or both of the Williams girls.

"I like what you two were doing," said Kari. "I want to be spontaneous with Jeff this time too."

"Spontaneous?" asked Brit.

"That's code for 'I want you to take pictures of me and Jeff having sex, '" Crystal explained.

"Not on my couch!" exclaimed Brit. "You'll get stuff all over it."

"What stuff?" Crystal grinned. "Sperm? Semen? Spunk? Cum? Jizz? Love juice?"

"Okay, you don't have to mention every single name for it," Brit told her.

"Well, I guess you do have a point, Brit," said Kari. "A couch isn't the most comfortable place to screw anyway. Why don't we go to Jeff's room? It's one of my favorite places to make love. And besides, there's room on three sides of the bed, so you have a lot more options for camera angles."

The others agreed, and they gathered up their belongings. Since it was pointless to put their clothes back on just for the trip across the lawn, they didn't. Laughing, giggling, shrieking, and completely naked, they dashed over to the patio and up the stairs, carrying their clothes in their arms.

"Okay, everyone huddle together for warmth," said Crystal as soon as they were safely inside, then threw her arms around Brit. Jeff and Kari moved in and pressed their bodies up against the two girls, turning it into a group hug.

They broke it up after a very pleasant thirty seconds, stepping away from each other.

"Well, I was warmed up before," said Kari, "but unfortunately that dash through the refrigerator out there cooled me off. Let's take some more pictures of us posing before Jeff and I fuck each other silly."

"Sounds fine to me," Jeff smiled. He was willing to put it off a little for the sake of a few more dirty pictures. He would have to ask Brit if she wouldn't mind letting him have copies.

They ascended the stairs, then dropped their clothes on the floor. Brit just set the tripod in the corner and held the camera in her hand, since the point of going to his room was to give the photographer the freedom to move around.

"Let's do a little role-playing here," Kari suggested.

"It's not going to be embarrassing, is it?" asked Brit.

"No, it'll be fun. Brit, you're the mommy, and Crystal's the baby."

Crystal grinned. She sat down on the bed and hugged Brit. "I wuv you, Mommy," she said.

"Too old," Kari told her. "You're a really young baby. You can't talk, you can't walk, you can't even crawl yet."

"Well that's no fun. What am I supposed to do?"

"Nothing. You just lie there while Brit feeds you."

"Feed her with what?" asked Brit.

"Your boobies, of course," Kari grinned.

Jeff, Brit, and Crystal both laughed. "My favorite food," Crystal said. "Aside from her cunt, of course."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.