Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 54: Brit's Lovers

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54: Brit's Lovers - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The three girls dried themselves off, then headed across to Crystal's room. Brit shuddered with anticipation, knowing what awaited her. She knew Crystal wouldn't do anything to her that Brit didn't want; if she protested enough Crystal would undoubtedly call off the game rather than risk their friendship. That was why Brit decided to keep going along with it. She knew she could quit at any time.

But these newly awakening feelings inside of her wanted to continue, wanted to explore this new world, with Crystal there to lead her along the way. It was the safest way to experience this change in herself. If she didn't like it, she could at least rationalize that she had no choice in the matter, that she had to obey Crystal's commands. But if she did like it, it could turn out to be a wonderful experience.

"Lie down on the bed, slave," Crystal ordered, and Brit meekly complied. She couldn't keep the grin off of her face as she did so, slightly embarrassed but also incredibly aroused by what was coming up.

Kari handed something to Crystal, who immediately held it up with a grin. It was the spool of nylon cord that they had used on her before the bath. Brit knew what that meant; the three of them were going to do a little bondage, and she would be the victim.

If Crystal expected a reaction out of her slave, she was in for a disappointment. It wasn't the first time Brit had been tied to a bed before. Jeff used to do it to her all the time. In the last few years he had stopped doing it, but it seemed like he had done it about every other week when they were younger and he was so much bigger than her.

"Now spread your arms and legs," Crystal demanded. Brit did so, obediently pointing all four of her limbs toward the bedposts. It was such a naughty position, an openness that suggested an invitation to explore her body.

Kari grabbed a pair of scissors from a pencil holder on Crystal's desk and cut four lengths of cord from the spool. Then the two sisters set to work binding their little captive. Brit giggled as they did so, unable to hide the fact that she enjoyed this game every bit as much as her captors did.

Once she was securely fastened, Crystal climbed onto the bed and lay down next to her. She leaned over and kissed Brit deeply on the lips, pressing her tongue inside her mouth. Brit closed her eyes and accepted it, really starting to enjoy herself.

Crystal pulled back, to Brit's disappointment. "You have the most luscious lips in the whole world," said Crystal. "They're just made for kissing. It's almost a shame to have to cover them up."

"Cover them up, Mistress?" asked Brit.

Crystal hopped off the bed and grabbed a large handkerchief from her dresser. "I'm afraid we're going to have to gag you," she said.

That was something Jeff had never done. Despite being horrible to her sometimes, he had drawn the line at covering her mouth and thereby taking away her ability to tell him to stop. Even back in the days when he used to torment her, he had at least made sure she had a way out.

The thought of being completely helpless and at the mercy of her friends, rather than frightening her, only served to heighten her arousal. For some reason that even she couldn't fully explain, she wanted to feel helpless. It was an ironic kind of freedom, to be able to let go of all of her guilt and know that everything that happened to her was not her fault. Only by surrendering herself completely to the whims of her captors could she allow herself to enjoy it without hesitation, because it would not be her who was causing it to happen, but someone else.

Crystal gagged her with a handkerchief that she retrieved from a drawer in the dresser, lifting her head long enough to tie a knot in the back. She asked if Brit was okay, and Brit nodded.

"She looks so cute all tied up like that," said Kari. "Maybe we should get out some toys to use on her."

"I don't think we have any of that kind of toy in the house," Crystal giggled.

"No, but I know of something just as good. I'll be back in a minute."

Kari slipped out the door, leaving the two younger girls alone together. Crystal climbed onto the bed again, this time reaching out and running her finger lightly over Brit's stomach, just under the ribs. Brit squealed and laughed; it tickled like crazy! Her wide open position seemed to enhance the sensation.

Kari returned a moment later with her hands behind her back and a mischievous grin on her face. "I've got something we can play with," she said.

"What is it?" asked Crystal with excitement.

Kari held out a cucumber that she had taken from the refrigerator. It was a small one, not much bigger around than Jeff's cock. Brit's eyes grew wide as she realized what they were going to do with it.

"Ooh!" Crystal squealed with anticipation, a broad grin on her face.

"You like that, don't you, little sister?" Kari grinned.

"I sure do."

Kari opened her mouth and licked the cucumber from one end to another. Then she slid it into her mouth, taking it to the back of her throat. She held it there for a second, then withdrew it.

"Jeff loves it when I do that to his cucumber," she grinned. "But I think this would be of much better use on our slave, wouldn't it?"

Brit shook her head, unable to speak through the gag.

"Don't worry," Crystal told her. "I'll warm you up first. And once it's inside, you'll thank us." She leaned down and began to lick Brit all over her thirteen-year-old cunt.

Brit gasped at the contact. Crystal certainly knew how to use her mouth! Despite her squeamishness at the thought of being pleasured by a girl and the anticipation of the cucumber inside of her, she couldn't help but get aroused. The girls' hands on her earlier had already done much to awaken her sexuality, and Crystal's tongue took it to the next level. She felt her body squirming reflexively, rising to meet her friend's mouth, and an involuntary groan escaped her lips.

"See? I knew you would like it," Crystal grinned, taking a momentary break from her ministrations. Then she lowered her mouth once again.

When Crystal spread her puffy outer lips with her fingers, Brit gasped. She was still learning about masturbation, still just rubbing herself, sometimes to orgasm. After that first time on Jeff's lap, she found it came much more naturally. This feeling was something new. Crystal was pulling her apart, opening her up to expose parts of her to the pleasure that she hadn't thought much about before. When the girl leaned down and actually stuck her tongue inside, Brit nearly lost it. It was the most exquisite feeling in the world.

Was this the same feeling as having a cock stuck inside of her? No, she realized that Crystal's tongue couldn't penetrate her nearly as deep, which meant real sex would be deeper and probably more intense. If so, she couldn't wait until her brother finally got around to having sex with her.

She let out a long, loud groan at that thought. Crystal giggled. "See, Brit?" she asked. "Remember what I told you about getting loosened up for the fucking? Whether you want to or not, your body's getting ready for it. I could go on like this forever, but I don't want you to cum until you've got that thing buried to the hilt inside of you."

"My turn," Kari said, then lay down next to Brit. She took a few licks at her clit, causing her to shudder, then brought the cucumber up and began to rub it against the slit. Brit continued to groan, especially as the bumps on the vegetable rubbed against her clitoris. That little extra stimulation was enough to shoot the pleasure up several degrees. By now she was groaning in ecstasy, waiting in eager anticipation for the needed release.

"Here comes the fun part," Kari grinned. She lowered the cucumber until the tip just touched the entrance to Britney's slit. Crystal reached up again and spread her lips.

Brit suddenly realized what was about to happen. She had been so caught up in the pleasure while Crystal and Kari had pleasured her that she had forgotten about the cucumber, but here it was again. But no! She couldn't let it happen! Jeff was supposed to be the first one to enter her like that!

As Kari pressed the end against her opening, she realized with horror that there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was bound and helpless, and couldn't even beg them not to do it. The thought that she was about to lose her virginity like that was too much for her, and she broke down into tears.

"Kari, wait!" Crystal suddenly exclaimed. Her big sister stopped, and both girls stared at the tears running down Brit's face. Kari withdrew the vegetable, and Crystal hurried and untied the gag, her own face reflecting worry and fear.

"Please..." Brit sobbed. "I don't want to lose my virginity that way."

"Oh my god," Kari gasped. "I'm so sorry, Brit. I didn't mean ... I just wasn't thinking."

Crystal lay down next to Brit and kissed her on the cheek. "Do you want to stop now?" she asked. "Maybe we should end this game. You don't have to be my slave any more."

Brit turned her head to look at her friend. Her heart pounded in her chest and her breaths came in sobs, but now that the danger had passed, her panic was subsiding. Crystal was so sweet, coming to her rescue like that. And even the look on Kari's face showed how sorry she was that it had almost gotten out of hand.

"It's okay," Brit sighed. "We can keep playing. Just don't put anything inside me. And don't put the gag back on me."

Kari lay down on her opposite side. "You're a brave girl, Brit," she said tenderly, reaching up to stroke her cheek and wipe away the tears. "It's really all right if we continue?"

Brit nodded, even managing a smile on her face.

"Tell you what," Crystal suggested. "Let's let you rest for a minute. Kari, I don't mind if you shove it up inside me."

"All in good time," grinned Kari. "Weren't you paying attention to your own lecture? You need to get loosened up first. I wonder what would be the best way."

Crystal glanced down at her friend. "Brit," she said. "You know what I'm going to ask you, but I won't do anything that you don't want. Are you up for it?"

Brit smiled. "Yes, Mistress," she said.

That was all the encouragement Crystal needed; they were completely back in the game again. "Okay, slave," she said. "It's time to service your mistress." She raised her body up over Brit's, moving forward on the bed until her chest was level with Brit's head.

"Open your mouth," Crystal told her. Brit did so obediently. Crystal lowered her chest, aiming one of her tits directly at Brit's mouth. Brit realized what she was about to do, but rather than disgusting her, it thrilled her.

Crystal's breast touched her lips, the nipple slipping inside.

"Now suck!" Crystal ordered.

Brit closed her mouth around the nipple and began to suck on it. It was the first time she had ever had a girl's boob in her mouth, unless one counted breastfeeding as a baby. The nipple was already hard from previous stimulation, which for some reason, Brit found incredibly arousing.

This is it, Brit thought. I'm now a lesbian. That thought would have filled her with horror or disgust only a few short weeks ago, but now it felt so wonderful. She wondered how long Crystal had been fantasizing about this moment. How long had she wanted to seduce her? Maybe since that camping trip, maybe before. Maybe Crystal had been planning it ever since the two girls had met.

She loved the feel of the nipple moving around in her mouth as she sucked on it and teased it with her tongue. She loved the little shudders running through Crystal's body, and knowing that they were from pleasure that Brit was giving to her. She wanted to take that pleasure to the extreme, to make Crystal scream in ecstasy. What a delight that would be!

Crystal moved her body to the side and the nipple slipped out of Brit's mouth. But immediately the other one came into reach, and Brit eagerly sucked it into her mouth.

"Look at that!" Kari grinned. "I think she's enjoying this as much as you are, Crystal."

Brit realized it was true. It thrilled her to be doing this to a girl, especially one she cared about as much as Crystal. They had been the best of friends, and now they were taking that friendship to new heights. Right now, all that Brit wanted in the whole world was to make Crystal feel good.

Her eyes happened to glance up at Crystal's face, and she saw the look of pleasure there. For a moment their eyes met, and Crystal gave her a loving smile. Brit smiled back, showing how much she enjoyed making her friend feel good.

She couldn't get enough of the girl's pussy. It was strange to think that only a few short weeks ago, she had never even heard of this kind of pleasure, and now she was engaging in it and loving every minute of it. She could go on like this forever, just licking and nibbling and teasing.

She felt a new sensation between her legs, and for a second she panicked as she thought it was the cucumber again. But she realized with relief and excitement that it was actually Kari's mouth. She groaned as the girl began to pleasure her in the same way Brit was pleasuring Crystal.

She loved the feeling of Kari's tongue on her most sensitive spots. She had only experienced it once, last week with Crystal. Ever since then, she had been thinking about it, thinking about Crystal doing it to her again. She had even played with herself in the shower one morning with that thought in mind. When she came, she had nearly collapsed in the tub.

"Oh god!" Crystal groaned. "Brit, that feels so good! But I'm not going to last much longer, and I want to feel that cucumber inside of me first."

She climbed off of Brit, then lay down beside her and spread her legs. Kari discontinued her ministrations to Brit's cunt, to her disappointment. The older girl brought the vegetable up and began to rub it along the outside of Crystal's pussy.

"No need for that," Crystal said. "Just shove it in. Brit, you'll want to see this. Maybe you'll change your mind and want a chance too."

Kari placed the end of the vegetable against Crystal's opening, then ever so gently pressed it in. Crystal sucked in her breath as her lips spread to accommodate it. Brit watched in fascination as first just the tip, then more and more of it disappeared inside her friend. She found the sight extremely arousing, and not for the first nor for the last time wondered what it would feel like to be penetrated like that.

Several inches had entered Crystal when Kari began to pull it back, then thrust it in again. Crystal began to moan in pleasure, her eyes closed and her mouth open in a wide smile. The gleam in Kari's eye told Brit that she enjoyed stimulating her little sister like that. She leaned down and began to tongue the girl's clit.

Crystal's moans increased in volume and pitch then, and Brit recognized those sounds. They were the same sounds she had made when Kari and the other girls had tongued her to orgasm last week. It meant she was near her climax.

That was something Brit had seen several times already, but it sent chills through her body every time. Not only did it remind her of the pleasure her own body was capable of, but there was something so sexy about seeing a girl as beautiful as Crystal screaming in the throes of ecstasy.

She knew the exact moment when Crystal reached her peak, because the girl suddenly froze up, her body trembling and only a hoarse cry escaped her lips as her tenseness kept her from making any other sound. Kari jammed the cucumber inside of her as far as she could without hurting her, no doubt intensifying the orgasm.

It lasted about ten seconds, then Crystal's body went limp. She let out one last, shuddering sigh, then lay there panting with that smile still on her face.

Kari carefully withdrew the cucumber, then held it up to show Brit the moisture covering it. She winked, then licked it from one end to the other. "Delicious," she said.

"Oh my god!" Brit gasped, and Kari giggled.

Crystal rolled over, pressing her body up against Brit's. "I'm going to give you a treat," she said. "Kari may get my juices second-hand, but you get them right from the source." She once again rose up along Brit's body, then straddled her face. "Lick, slave," she commanded.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" Brit exclaimed eagerly. She stuck out her tongue and began to lap up the moisture all along her friend's slit. She shoved her tongue inside to make sure she didn't miss any. It was exciting and exhilarating to be doing this. Even earlier today she would have found the idea revolting, but now she was too far gone to have any feelings of uneasiness. She wanted nothing more than to taste her best friend's girl-cum.

After a few minutes, Crystal removed herself and lay down once again next to Brit. "So do you want to try the cucumber?"

"No!" Brit exclaimed hurriedly.

"It's all right," she soothed. "I was just asking. We won't do it unless you want us to."

"On the other hand, we can do anything to the outside that we want," Kari grinned. She lowered her head again and began to tease Brit's cunt.

"No fair!" Crystal said. "I want some too."

Kari moved over to give her little sister room. Crystal climbed off the bed and positioned herself next to her big sister, then the two of them set to work stimulating Brit.

The girls' tongues between her legs were driving Brit wild. Her body squirmed unconsciously as several mini-orgasms wracked her. She realized she loved the feeling, and loved the fact that it came from her best friend and her best friend's sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.