Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 49: Volleyball and More

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: Volleyball and More - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison and Rachael sat naked in the hot tub together on Monday morning. As Allison rubbed her little sister's shoulders, Rachael gave a report on the activities that weekend. She explained that she had failed to get Jeff and Brit to make love, but that they had taken several steps in the right direction. Allison grinned as Rachael gave her all the juicy details.

Allison began to make plans for her own involvement in the sinister plot. So far, things seemed to be going well. Brit was more than willing, so it was just a matter of conquering Jeff. His problem was that he was too nice; a perfect gentleman in fact. It would be difficult to overcome that and get him to seduce Brit.

Her sister took her mind off of it by turning around and wrapping her arms around her. Their lips met, and before she knew it, Rachael was making love to her. Allison let her worries and cares disappear as she succumbed to the tender yet energetic ministrations of her sister. There would be plenty of time to scheme later.


Jeff didn't get much chance to be alone with Rachael for the rest of the week, and while she still flirted with him like crazy with the others around, she never took things too far. Greg, at least, probably had no idea that the two of them had done anything together.

It was really too bad; Jeff liked her, and since Kari had given her blessing to their relationship, the only obstacle to continuing it was finding time to be alone with her. Unfortunately, it was not to be for the rest of Rachael's visit.

That was especially true now that Brit was sleeping in Jeff's bed every night. Rachael might have found a way to sneak into his bedroom after everyone was asleep, but with his little sister there, that pretty much ended that possibility.

Still, he couldn't fault Brit for that, and besides, he liked sleeping with her. Although he couldn't take things as far as he had with Rachael, Brit was sweet and adorable, and so very very soft. He really liked waking up to her beautiful little face every morning, especially her smile.

The closest he came to getting Rachael alone was on Wednesday afternoon, when Brit went over to Crystal's after school. Unfortunately, Allison was home too, and when Rachael hinted that this gave them a perfect opportunity to continue where they left off on Friday, Allison would have none of it. She told them that the weekend alone with Greg was just what she needed to help her put her priorities in order. She announced with joy and even a little bit of pride that she was in love with Greg, and he was in love with her. That meant that any of those activities would feel too much like cheating on him.

Jeff was happy for her, even if it meant that things would have to cool down a little between his stepmother and himself. In fact, it was probably better this way; a couple of times she had come close to doing something that could jeopardize her relationship with his father, and by extension, with the whole family.

That didn't mean that she didn't give Jeff plenty of attention and care when he had another dizzy spell half an hour after arriving home. He had been sitting on the couch in the front room talking (and flirting of course) with Rachael when it hit him, and he began to pitch forward.

Rachael immediately caught him to keep him tumbling off the couch. Allison happened to be walking by in the hall when it happened, and she rushed to his aid.

"Are you all right?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Just dizziness this time," he explained.

"Rachael, help me get him to my bed."

The two women put his arms over their shoulders, and they shuffled down the hall to the master bedroom. Once there, they laid him on the bed, and he closed his eyes to help block out the spinning of the room.

"Thanks, Rachael," said Allison. "And now if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to spend some time alone with him."

"I'm jealous," Rachael grinned.

"It's not like that," Allison laughed. "I'm not trying to seduce him. I just want to talk with him, that's all. You don't mind, do you, Jeff?"

"Not at all," he smiled weakly. He always liked to talk with her.

Rachael shrugged, then left the room and closed the door behind her.

Surprisingly, Allison lay down on the bed next to him. Even more surprising, she grabbed him and gently rolled him over on top of her so that his head ended up on her chest. She wrapped her arms around him and held him to her.

"There, isn't that more comfortable?" she asked. Jeff had to agree. While the position could potentially be considered blatantly sexual, in this case he wasn't sensing any of that. It was really more like a mother cradling her son in his arms this time.

Still, he couldn't pass up the opportunity for a joke. "Not trying to seduce me, huh?" he teased.

She smiled. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Jeff, I'm a part of your family now, so when I say I love you, it should come as no surprise."

"Well it does surprise me. I mean, I guess we've known each other for a while now, and you know how I feel about you, but I never really thought someone like you could ever have feelings for someone like me."

"There's that negative self-talk again. Jeff, I've really liked you ever since I first met you. And you've been wonderful to me this whole time. I appreciate the fact that you've not once tried to take advantage of me, no matter how much you've wanted to. Except that time last week, of course, but I can't fault you for that. I just let my feelings get the better of me. But we don't have to worry about that any more, now that I realized just how much I love your father."

"I think that's wonderful," Jeff told her.

"You see? That's just what I'm talking about. I know you still think of me in ways that maybe aren't the most wholesome, but you've always been a perfect gentleman. Because of that, I've never been afraid to be with you, so I could let myself enjoy spending time with you. But Jeff, I don't want to give you the wrong impression. I do love you, but I also love Lissa, and Brit and Greg. Do you see what I'm getting at?"

"You're not attracted to me; you just love me as a son."

She sighed. "Well, that's not entirely true either. I might as well be honest. I am attracted to you, Jeff."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. Last week should have made that clear. And I most certainly do not love you as a son, because I'm nowhere near old enough to be your mother," she smiled. "I guess it's more of a generic family-type love. It's not quite a brother-sister or a mother-son kind, but something like them both."

"Well, maybe that's the way I feel about you too. You're just so ... comfortable."

"Physically or emotionally?" she laughed, giving him a quick squeeze.

Jeff laughed. "Both."

"Thanks. I guess I've just been feeling a little lonely since Lissa left. You know that she and I were best friends, right?"

"Right."

"And now she's gone, so I just need someone I can spend time with now and then. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of Brit."

"You're jealous?" Jeff asked, astonished. "Allison, you're the type of woman that makes other women jealous."

"Well, I guess it's about time I found out what it was like then," she smiled. "I just see the way Brit's been hanging all over you ever since we took Lissa to college. And you don't seem to mind it."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't apologize. You're her big brother after all. I think it's wonderful that you two are finally getting along. You know she's infatuated with you."

"She ... er ... what?" he asked.

"Oh, I don't mean she necessarily thinks of you as anything but a big brother. She's still partly a little girl, and needs someone big and strong to protect her. That's why she likes to sit on your lap or hug you. But she's also growing up, and starting to think about boys. Whether she realizes it or not, she's practicing on you."

"You mean like the kissing?"

"Exactly. But not just obvious things like that. I mean, she's been flirting and opening up her heart to you, because she feels safe with you. You'll neither reject her nor take advantage of her. She's learning how to become a woman, and you're helping her."

"I guess that makes sense. So what should I do then?"

"Let her flirt. Go ahead and flirt right back, in fact. Let her know that she really can be attractive to a guy like you."

"What do you mean?" he asked, suddenly a little alarmed. Did Allison suspect?

"I just mean she needs a little positive reinforcement. If you find yourself attracted to her, so what? It just makes the flirting that much more fun."

"But don't you think there's something wrong with that?"

"Not at all. It's not unusual for family members to be attracted to each other."

"It's not?" he asked.

"No it's not. You know about Rachael and me."

"Good point."

"So if you had romantic feelings toward Brit--"

"I don't!" he exclaimed.

"No need to be defensive. I told you I don't see anything wrong with it. It wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened. Anyway, however you feel about her and she feels about you, I think it's cute the way she hangs on you all the time."

"So ... hypothetically, if she did feel like that about me ... and supposing I felt like that about her too..."

"I'd have to say it's much better than you two fighting all the time, don't you agree?"

"But what if she wants to take things further?"

Allison laughed. "Then I'd suggest you're probably better off not taking advice from someone who's already slept with their sister."

"Oh yeah."

"Listen, Jeff. Up to now, everything I've said is what any psychologist would tell you. For the rest, you're just going to have to make your own decisions. Just promise me one thing, okay?"

"What's that?"

"Don't hurt her. Britney is a sweet, vulnerable little girl. I couldn't bear to see her hurt."

"Neither could I."

So that was it. Although Allison hadn't come right out and said so, the implication was that a serious relationship between the two was impossible.

Or was it? None of his questions had really been answered, after all. Allison had said that flirting and being affectionate was okay, and even good for Brit. But to take things further...

No. He would never take things further, because that could really mess her up. He could never do that to her. So things really were clear after all. He could enjoy her company, he could enjoy hugging her and kissing her and letting her sit on his lap, and that would have to be enough.


On Friday afternoon, Jeff and Brit returned home to see Rachael with her bags all packed in the van, ready to leave.

"I wish you didn't have to go," Brit told her. "It's been fun with you here."

"I wish I didn't have to go too," Rachael replied. "But I'll make sure I come back to visit often. Take care of Jeff for me."

"I plan to take care of Jeff for me," Brit grinned, grabbing his arm.

"Hey!" Jeff complained, but made no move to pull away. The truth was that he liked it when Brit was affectionate with him.

Greg and Allison appeared in the hall, carrying the last of the luggage. "Oh good," said Greg upon spying the children. "You're home. I wanted to see you and make sure you got home all right before we leave." He set down the suitcase he was carrying and took Jeff by the shoulders.

"Jeff, you're the man of the house while I'm gone, so I want you to take extra special care of Brit."

"I will," Jeff nodded.

"Good. She's not a child any more, as you've probably noticed, but that doesn't mean she doesn't still need someone to watch out for her."

"Even a teenager can fall off a balcony after all," Brit laughed.

"Anyway, just treat her the way you've been treating her these past couple of weeks, and I think everything will be fine," said Greg. "I'd prefer it if you would do it without hitting yourself on the head this time, of course," he grinned.

Jeff laughed. "I think I've learned my lesson," he replied. "Next time I'll just let her fall."

"That's not nice!" Brit exclaimed, but she still wore a smile on her face.

"Just kidding," Jeff told her.

"And Brit," said Greg. "You need to take care of your brother too. Not so much tomorrow when Kari and her friends are over, but you're going to be alone with him for a lot of the time, and if he has another one of those headaches, you'll be the only one to help him. I'm still not sure it's a good idea to leave you two alone, but I'm going to trust you two to be able to handle things by yourselves. I love you both." He took both of them in his arms and hugged them.

"And I love you too," Allison smiled, hugging them as well.

"And I love you too," grinned Rachael, and hugged them, to everyone's amusement.

"So are we ready to go?" asked Greg.

"Just a minute. I had something I wanted to say to Jeff in private," Rachael told him. "Come on, Jeff." The two of them headed upstairs to his room. Once there, she grabbed him and pulled him in to a deep and passionate kiss. He accepted it willingly, reaching his arms around her back and hugging her tightly.

It was too bad when they had to separate, but they couldn't stay like that forever, after all. Finally Rachael stepped back.

"Oh yeah, I'm supposed to say something to you," she remarked. "Um ... be good."

"You need to say that in private?" he grinned.

"No, but that's just the first part of the message. Be good, but only until next time I visit. Then I want you to be very very bad."

"That's more like it," said Jeff.

"And if you're at all worried about your ability to live up to my expectations, I'm not all that concerned about the first part. It's the second part that interests me."

"Why does that not surprise me?"

They left the room and headed back downstairs. Greg and Allison had just finished putting the last of the luggage in the van, so they all hugged each other one last time, then the three adults climbed into the vehicle. Rachael blew the kids a kiss as they started down the hill.


When Brit came into his bedroom that night she took her usual place beside him with her head resting on his chest. Jeff wrapped his arms around her and listened in delight for that cute little sigh of contentment she always made as she wriggled up next to him to get in a comfortable position. Lately he enjoyed every sound she made, especially the little, unconscious ones like that.

"Jeff," she said, "are you sad that Rachael's gone?"

"Sad?"

"Because now you can't ... you know. Like last weekend."

He laughed. "Yes, I like to 'you know.' Quite a lot, in fact."

Brit giggled. "So are you going to try to get Kari alone some time tomorrow and 'you know?'"

"I doubt there will be much chance. The whole volleyball team will be here, and while they might not miss me if I were to disappear, Kari's supposed to practice with them."

"Crystal then?"

"What's with all this prying into my love life all of a sudden?" he asked, though he found it more amusing than annoying.

"I'm just curious. This whole thing is so new to me. I mean, I've learned about it in sex-ed, but I've never ... um..." Then she grinned. "You know," she said.

Suddenly, Jeff remembered what happened with Crystal last year, and he realized that it would be all too easy for the same thing to happen to Brit. That thought frightened him.

"Brit," he said, growing serious. "Do you trust me?"

"Absolutely," she replied.

"Then you won't mind me giving you a little advice?"

"Of course not."

"I want you to be careful. I mean, there are guys out there who are ... well, let's face it, they're pricks. All they want is sex, and they don't care who they hurt to get it. There might be some of them who will try to trick you, who will make you think they love you--"

"You're talking about Chad, aren't you?" she asked.

"Well ... yes."

"Crystal told me all about him," Brit explained. "Mostly to contrast him with you."

"With me?"

"Yes. She told me all the bad things about Chad and all the good things about you." She laughed and added, "So I guess you have some good qualities after all."

"Oh, ha ha," he said sarcastically. "But seriously, be careful. It would break my heart if the same thing happened to you that happened to Crystal."

She glanced up at him. "Really?" she asked.

"Really," he replied. "Look, if a boy really cares about you, he won't try to pressure you into having sex with him. He'll let that be your decision."

"Was that the way it was with you and Kari?"

"Yes," he replied. "I didn't even bring it up until Kari said she wanted to. Of course, I sure didn't wait any longer once she did," he smiled.

"Thanks, Jeff. It's nice to have a big brother to look after me."

"Would you promise me something?"

"What?"

"I'm not going to tell you not to start having sex until later, because that's a decision that you have to make on your own. Just don't rush into it, okay?"

"How do I know if I'm rushing?"

That was a very good question, and he didn't know how to answer it.

"I don't know," he replied.

"Well then, I have an idea," she suggested. "Before I decide to have sex with any boy, I'll get your approval."

"I don't know if I want that kind of responsibility," replied Jeff. "I can't claim to be the best judge of character. What if I say yes and he turns out to be like Chad? You'll think I betrayed you."

"I would never think that, Jeff. I love you and trust you too much, and I know that everyone makes mistakes sometimes."

"But I don't want to make a mistake that will hurt you that badly."

"Okay, a compromise then. I'll at least let you meet him first. It won't be like asking permission; I just want to know what you think of him."

"Brit, do you really want me to stick my nose into your private business like that?"

"Yes I do, because I want someone I trust to help me make those decisions. I know I don't know what I'm doing, but it won't be as bad if you're there with me."

"I hope you don't mean physically," he joked.

She laughed. "Why not? I was there with you and Crystal, and then you and Rachael."

"Good point. But really, I think I know what you mean. You want me to give you advice and maybe confirm that you're doing the right thing."

"Exactly. I just want my big brother to take care of me."

"I will. I promise."

Brit sighed. "It's just too bad you're my brother."

"Okay, now you're not making sense," he said. "First you say--"

"I just mean that you're the only boy I know I can trust. I almost wish you could be my first time."

"Okay, that's just wrong, Brit," Jeff said.

"Don't be mad. I just meant that I don't think I'll ever trust another boy as much as I trust you, so no matter who I go out with, there will always be a little doubt."

"Brit, one day the right guy will come along, and then you won't have to worry any more."

"I hope you're right. But what happens if it doesn't go like that? What happens if I meet someone like Chad?"

"You just tell him up front that if he hurts you, I'll break every bone in his body."

"Even the ones in the inner ear?" Brit giggled.

"What?"

"We just learned about that in health class," Brit explained. "There are 206 bones in the human body, including 6 in the inner ear."

"If you want, I'll pay particular attention to those ones," he smiled.

"But Jeff, what if despite all that, he still turns out like Chad? Would you ... would you do for me what you did for Crystal?"

"Um..." he stammered, embarrassed. Brit knew about Crystal and him having sex, after all. She had even been with them a couple of times. "Just what is it you're asking?"

"Just what you did for Crystal. You talked to her, and hugged her, and let her know there was nothing wrong with her. Then you spent time with her to show that you cared about her feelings."

"Oh," he said, relieved. "Yes. I would do that for you. I would do anything to make the hurt go away. I'll always be there for you."

"I love you, Jeff," she smiled, then leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. After returning to her original position, she closed her eyes and sighed. "Good night," she whispered.

"I love you. Good night."


The next morning, Jeff woke in a good mood. The comforting feeling of Brit's warm body and the thought of the house filled with teenage girls were enough to drive out all negative emotions, leaving him excited and cheerful.

Though he hated to disturb Brit when she slept, he also knew that the girls would start arriving about nine, and it was already almost eight. He had to make sure his sister and he showered and ate breakfast first.

"Brit," he said softly, gently shaking her. She grunted, then sleepily opened her eyes.

"Is it morning already?" she asked.

"Yes it is. Kari and her friends will be here in about an hour. Normally I would love to lie here with you for a while, but there's no time this morning. I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay," she said, then rolled off of him. Jeff got up, and Brit followed him into the bathroom. Rather than continuing into her own room, she leaned up against the counter.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You're not supposed to be left alone, remember?"

"Um, you can just wait in the bedroom, like Allison did."

"Why? That's different because she's not related to you like I am. I'm just your little sister. We used to take baths together when we were kids after all, so what's wrong with me seeing you naked now?"

He couldn't quite figure out the logic of that, but he did know one thing. He didn't really think of her as just his little sister any more. Last weekend the two of them had practically had sex after all. Despite feeling guilty about that, he couldn't deny that he had enjoyed it, a little too much even. But the fact was that he had been naked with her several times before, so this was really nothing different.

"Okay," he shrugged, then began to strip off his clothes. He felt a little self-conscious with her watching him, especially with that look of delight in her eyes. What did that mean? Did she just like to be near him, or was there something else involved?

"You know, we could save time if we took a shower together," Brit commented as soon as he had his clothes off.

"Um, I don't think that's such a good idea," he replied.

"Why not? We could wash each other's backs."

That certainly sounded enjoyable, but he also knew they could end up getting into trouble.

"Remember what happened last time we were in the shower together," he told her.

"Oh yeah," she giggled. "But that was because of Crystal. I'm not going to do anything that would make you lose control like that." Then with a sly grin she added, "Not unless you want me to."

"Very funny," he said. "Anyway, you'd better stay out of the water. If I get dizzy and you have to help me to the bed, it wouldn't do for us both to be wet and slippery."

Brit laughed. "Now there's a mental image. But I guess I can see your point." She sounded a little disappointed, but she kept a smile on her face.

Jeff turned on the water and climbed into the tub, then pulled the curtain closed. In truth, he wanted Brit to shower with him. That was the problem. It wasn't something he was supposed to want. He should be disgusted by the thought. There was still a little revulsion, but it wasn't as strong as his desire to be with her in such an intimate situation.

After about ten minutes, he turned off the water and opened the shower curtain. Brit was already naked by this time. No matter how many times he saw her like this, he always enjoyed the sight.

He knew he should say something, but really there was nothing to be said. As he stepped out of the tub and reached for a towel, Brit took his place without a word, turning the water back on and closing the shower curtain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.