Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 47: Wild Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Wild Party - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lissa sat in the front room of her apartment that night, all dressed up for her first date in five years. In a few minutes, Matt would arrive to drive her to a party that one of his friends was throwing.

The two of them had been studying together for over a week now, and he had finally "worked up the courage" to ask her out, as he had put it. He was so charming that she had immediately said yes.

Now as she sat there in the apartment awaiting his arrival, she felt extremely nervous. Fortunately, Alya was there with her; the girl had some studying to do but had opted to do it in the apartment after Lissa had confessed to her that she hadn't dated all through high school. From the very first day, Lissa had felt a bond with Alya, even more so than with Monique or Meg. She felt she could trust the girl with things like that.

Alya, of course, was more than happy to stay with her for moral support. She had even helped her pick out an outfit to wear. It wasn't that Lissa wasn't looking forward to the date; it was just that she was so unsure of how to act.

Alya gave her the usual vague advice about just being herself, but also added that if Matt didn't enjoy her company he wouldn't have asked her out, so there was no point trying to be something different from her usual self. That made Lissa feel a lot better.

When the knock on the door came, Alya gave her an encouraging smile. Lissa took a deep breath, then opened the door. Matt stood there, dressed in a nice button-down shirt and neatly pressed slacks.

"Hi Lissa," he smiled. "Are you ready?"

"Yes I am," she replied.

Matt peeked his head in the door. "Hi Alya," he said. "I'm just going to steal your roommate for a couple of hours if you don't mind. Sorry to leave you all alone by yourself."

"Oh, that's fine," she replied. "I've got a lot of studying to do. You kids go have fun."

"See you later," Lissa told her, then Matt and she slipped out the door. They descended the stairs to the parking lot, where he led her to his car, opened the door for her, then went around to the other side to climb into the driver's seat.

"So what can I expect at this party?" asked Lissa.

Matt shrugged. "I've never been to one of Seth's parties before, but from what I've heard it should be fun. Anyway, we'll find out. If you don't like it, we can leave at any time."

"Oh, I'm sure it will be fine," she smiled. "I'm just not really a party girl."

"Well, I'm not really a party animal either, so even if we're a couple of misfits, at least we'll be misfits together."

Lissa laughed. "Fair enough," she said.

They drove through the streets until they reached the highway. "It's just a couple of miles out of town," Matt explained. "It's a mansion that belongs to Seth's uncle. Great place for a party, or so I've heard. I've never been there myself. He gave me directions, but knowing me we'll end up driving around lost for three days until we starve to death."

"You know that from experience, do you?" Lissa grinned.

"Oh, I get lost all the time, but I've only starved to death twice."

She laughed, feeling much more at ease than she had earlier. She didn't know why she had been so apprehensive; this was the same Matt that she had liked right from the first moment she met him. He was so comfortable to be around.

Despite his dire prediction, they found the house with no problem. It was at the top of a hill that reminded her of the drive up to her own house back home. In fact, the mansion reminded her of her own. There were about a dozen cars parked out front on the car port and even the lawn. Matt found a parking space on the grass, then turned off the engine. He got out, then hurried around to the other side of the car to open the door for Lissa. The two of them approached the house, Lissa in nervous trepidation but gratitude for the presence of Matt with her.

As soon as they entered, Lissa realized it was a mistake. Either Matt wasn't the shy and charming boy he claimed to be, or he was just as surprised as she was to see what was going on here.

It was a large room full of people in various states of undress. Most were about their own age, but there were a few older and even younger. Some of them were engaged in activities of a questionable nature.

"Hi," said a topless girl sitting at a table next to the door.

Matt stared at her for a second, then grabbed Lissa by the arm. "Bye," he told the girl, then hustled Lissa back out the door and to his car. They sat down inside, then glanced at each other. Seeing the expressions on their faces, they suddenly broke down laughing.

"The Matt Sorenson curse strikes again," said Matt.

"What do you mean?" asked Lissa.

"Just that all my first dates turn out to be disasters. No wonder I can't get a girlfriend. I'm really sorry about that, Lissa. I had no idea what kind of party it was going to be, really."

"I believe you," she smiled.

Matt sighed. "So ... do you want to go get a bite to eat or something?"

Lissa considered. She had been shocked to see what was going on inside the house, but on the other hand, she had wanted to broaden her horizons. She couldn't keep being the shy little girl that she used to be. Something like this might be just the thing to help her break out of her shell.

"Lissa?" asked Matt again.

"Actually," she said, "I'm not really opposed to going back inside."

"Really?" he asked, astonished.

"Really," she replied. "That is, if it doesn't bother you."

He shrugged. "As much as I'd like to tell you that I'm a gentleman that wants to keep a nice girl like you away from this kind of place, the truth is, I'm a man. And any man that says he doesn't want to see naked people having sex is lying."

Lissa laughed. "That's one of the things I like about you, Matt. You're so honest."

"Then if you want to go in, that's fine with me. Just let me know if at any time you start to feel uncomfortable, and we'll leave."

"Okay," she smiled. "Thanks, Matt."

They left the car once more and headed to the front door. They opened it and stepped inside again. The girl at the table gave a friendly laugh.

"Didn't know what kind of party this was going to be?" she asked.

"More or less," Matt smiled.

"Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You and your girlfriend are welcome to leave your clothes on and go have a drink at the bar or just sit and watch. By the way, do you want to buy a raffle ticket?"

"Raffle ticket?" he asked.

"Yeah. The winner gets to spend the night with my sister Amy. That's her over there. The cute little blonde sitting on the table."

"Um..." said Matt. "How old is she?"

"She just turned fourteen last week. Why?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Anyway, the proceeds help pay for the party so we can have more in the future. What do you say? Are either of you two interested?"

Lissa couldn't avoid thinking about the implications of the 'either of you two.'" It meant the raffle tickets weren't limited to just men. It both disgusted her that the girl would sell herself like that, and excited her to know that there really were no limits to what was going on here at the party. She knew she was about to see some pretty wild things.

"No thanks," Matt told the girl at the desk, then took Lissa's hand.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked. "Normally I'm not so forward on a first date, but I'd feel bad if you got lost in here."

"That's fine," she replied. Actually, it was kind of nice to hold his hand like that. She couldn't remember the last time any guy held her hand. Matt's grip was firm but gentle, just the way she imagined it would feel.

They made their way through the crowd, glancing at all of the activities going on. There were half a dozen mattresses spread on the floor, with people lying on them having sex. Others stood around watching and cheering them on. Lissa spied a naked girl, probably about fifteen or sixteen, with her hands tied behind her back, on her knees sucking off a man who was probably at least twenty-one. She had a dog collar on her neck with a leash held by a topless girl about her same age. A girl slightly older than Lissa sat impaled on a man's cock on one of the mattresses while her identical twin sucked on her tits.

"Hey Matt!" someone called. Matt led Lissa over to one of the couches, where another man sat with his cock deep inside a younger girl who sat on his lap.

"Oh hi, Seth," said Matt. "This is my friend Lissa."

"Nice to meet you, Lissa," said Seth. "Any chance I can convince you to take your clothes off?"

Lissa began to turn red.

"Be nice, Seth," Matt told him. "Lissa's not that kind of girl. So how come you didn't warn me what kind of party this was going to be?"

Seth grinned. "Surprises are always more fun. By the way, have you met my sister Julia?" He reached around and fondled the breasts of the girl riding him.

"Your ... sister?" Matt gasped.

"I lost a bet with my pervert brother," the girl explained with a grin. "So I have to do everything he says for a month. I had no idea what I was getting into, but as it turns out, Seth's a great fuck."

"And Julia's a great little cocksucker," Seth added. "Do you want to give her a try, Matt?"

"Um, I'm afraid I'll have to pass."

"Good," Julia said. "Not that I have anything against you personally, Matt, but Seth keeps offering me to all his friends. I've swallowed five loads of cum tonight already, and my jaw's getting kind of sore."

The two of them turned and made their way across the room. Lissa's heart was pounding in her chest, and not just from embarrassment and nervousness. The sight of brother and sister together like that, having sex, brought back memories and feelings. She had fooled around a couple of times with her own brother, and even once with her dad, but to actually see a pair of siblings engaging in incestuous sex like that excited and aroused her. She had never quite gone that far with Jeff, but seeing it first-hand almost made her wish she had.

They approached one of the mattresses to see what was going on. A girl was on her hands and knees between two men, one of which was ramming her hard from behind while she had her lips wrapped around the other's dick. A group of people had gathered around them, cheering them on.

On one of the other mattresses, a girl lay on her back with her legs spread. A second girl had her face buried in her crotch, and two others suckled her tits. Lissa's eyes suddenly opened wide. She led Matt through the crowd to get a better look at the girls.

There was no mistaking it. The girl getting pleasured was her roommate Meg!

Sandy was the one between her legs, but Lissa didn't know the other two. They all seemed to be enjoying it, especially Meg, who wore a look of extreme ecstasy on her face. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open wide in a broad smile.

There was something about that look that Lissa found thrilling. To see a woman in the throes of passion like that sent chills down her spine. It wasn't any sort of attraction to females, more a reflection of herself in her roommate. Lissa had never made that face herself; even when she brought herself to orgasm it wasn't as intense as what Meg appeared to be feeling right now. Perhaps it was something that could only be experienced through oral sex. Perhaps it was the knowledge that someone she cared deeply about was giving her that pleasure. Or maybe there was something about sex with another girl that intensified it.

No, Lissa had felt that particular form of pleasure herself, with her Aunt Rachael. So that couldn't be it. More likely it was that Lissa had always been too shy to let go of her inhibitions and let herself be truly free to experience such pleasure without worry or fear. Meg had no such problem. She didn't care what people thought about her; she simply did what she wanted, allowing herself to experience it fully. Lissa envied her.

Meg opened her eyes, and suddenly they turned to Lissa. They lit up with delight as the two roommates' gazes met, and then Meg winked at her. Lissa found herself blushing. As soon as Meg closed her eyes again, Lissa took Matt's hand and led him away from there.

"Well that's got to be kind of awkward," Matt told her as soon as they were away. "Seeing your roommate like that, I mean."

Lissa shrugged. "Actually, it's not as awkward as you would think. One of those other girls is her girlfriend Sandy, and although I've never actually watched them have sex, I've seen them naked together, and even kissing. So this is more just a difference of degree."

They moved around the room to look at the other goings-on. Against the wall, two girls knelt next to each other, each with their lips wrapped around a different man's cock. Another girl stood between them with a marker in her hand. Above their heads was a dry erase board with two columns drawn on it, titled "Vicky" and "Linda." Vicky had seven hash marks under her name, and Linda had ten.

As Lissa and Matt watched, the man with his dick in Vicky's mouth suddenly grunted and began to shake, obviously having an orgasm. The girl with the marker added another hash mark to Vicky's score.

As soon as the man was finished, he turned around and left them there, merging back into the crowd. Vicky's eyes suddenly spied Matt. "Hey you!" she said. "Do you want to help me catch up? I'm down by two loads of cum."

"No thanks," he replied. "I'm with someone tonight and I don't think she would appreciate that."

"Your loss," she shrugged.

Matt nodded toward an empty couch against the far wall. "Do you want to go sit down?" he asked Lissa.

"Sure," Lissa smiled. The two of them jostled through the sea of bodies toward that couch. Lissa continued to glance back in the direction of the mattress where Meg lay, still panting. Sandy had crawled up and lay in her arms, tenderly kissing her on the cheek.

Lissa and Matt sat down in the couch, but stared around the room at all of the shocking sights. Their eyes met briefly, and they both gave an embarrassed laugh.

"So are you all right?" Matt asked her. "I mean, do you want to go now?"

"I'm fine," she said. "I'll admit I've never been to a party like this before, but as long as nobody expects me to do anything, I don't mind, really."

"You sure?"

"Positive. So what about you?" she teased. "Admit it. You're getting excited by all of this."

"Um..."

"Come on, Matt. Tell me the truth."

"Okay. Yes. I'm getting excited by all of this. Can you blame me? I'm a man. There are a bunch of naked girls here, and a lot of sex going on. So what do you expect?"

Lissa laughed. "At least you're honest. That's what I like about you. You never try to make yourself seem like something you're not."

A girl approached Matt. It was one of the ones who had been sucking on Meg's tits. "Hi," she said. "My name's Heather. Do you want to have sex?"

"Sorry," he said. "I'm already spoken for."

"Okay," the girl smiled, then turned to Lissa. "What about you?" she asked.

"Um ... no thanks," Lissa replied.

"You sure? I'm great with my tongue."

"I'm sure you are. But I'm straight."

Heather shrugged. "Your loss. But hey, at least I earned ten bucks."

"What?" asked Matt.

"My friend Meg said she'd pay me ten dollars to proposition you two."

Matt and Lissa burst out laughing. "She would!" Lissa said.

"I just wanted to see the look on your face," said Meg, approaching them from across the room with Sandy's hand in her own. Both girls were still naked.

As Heather went off in search of someone else to seduce, Meg plopped down on the couch next to Lissa. Sandy squeezed in between Matt and her. Both girls put their arms around Lissa's shoulders, causing her to blush.

"I never expected to see you at one of these parties," Meg told her.

"If I had known what kind of party it was, I probably wouldn't have come," Lissa replied.

"We were just curious," said Matt, "so we decided to stay."

"Oh, by the way," said Meg, "Sandy, this is Matt. Matt, Sandy."

"Oh yes," Sandy grinned at him. "You're the one who walked in on Meg naked. She told me all about it."

"Um ... that's kind of a moot point now, isn't it?" said Matt.

"Yeah, I guess it is," replied Sandy. "So Lissa, why don't you take your clothes off?"

"No thanks. I'm fine just the way I am."

"Oh come on," said Meg, reaching for the top button on her blouse.

"Hey!" Lissa exclaimed, slapping her hand.

Both Sandy and Meg giggled, but Meg thankfully removed her hand. "Just kidding," she said. "So anyway, were you surprised to see us here?"

"At first," Lissa nodded. "But then, I guess it's not so surprising after all. This seems like just the type of place to find you."

"Well, I'll admit it's fun, but not completely our style," said Sandy.

"Too many men?" asked Lissa.

"Exactly."

"The truth is," said Meg, "we wouldn't have come, except we found out about the raffle. Amy is the cutest little fourteen-year-old girl. Her sister said she's never done lesbian before, but is willing to try it if a girl wins. That's an opportunity that's too good to pass up."

"We bought ten tickets each," Sandy added. "I hope it's worth it."

"Me too. That's all the money I saved on rent this month," Meg said with a wink at Lissa. "Anyway, if either of us wins, we'll share her between us. You can get in on the action too if you want, Lissa."

"Oh, very funny."

"Speaking of which, don't you have a sister about that age?"

"Don't you dare!" Lissa grinned. "I'm not letting you within a hundred miles of Brit."

"There I go, fantasizing out loud again."

"Anyway, Meg and I were about to go upstairs," said Sandy. "Apparently there are all kinds of fun things going on in the different rooms. Care to join us?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.