Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 46: Dirty Pictures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: Dirty Pictures - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

While Jeff was having fun with Kari and Rachael, Crystal sat with Brit on the couch in her studio. The two of them had been talking for a while, letting the conversation drift from subject to subject, but purposely avoiding the topic of what was happening in the house.

Crystal would have been more than happy to talk about it, but if she planned to seduce Brit, she had to take things slow. Brit always got embarrassed whenever talking about sex, and the last thing Crystal wanted was to embarrass her. If she tried to push things, she might end up scaring off Brit.

Still, Crystal was getting anxious. It had been a couple of months now since she had come up with the idea of seducing her best friend, and she had made essentially zero progress toward that goal. Brit had no idea how sexy she was, even to other girls.

Crystal had one thing going for her, though. According to Jeff, Brit now knew about lesbians. That meant that she knew it was a different lifestyle, and not something horrifying and wrong. When Crystal finally did make her move, Brit would at least be able to frame it in some kind of context, and would therefore be less likely to be scared off by it.

After they had been talking for about an hour, Crystal decided to try her luck. She wondered if she could get her best friend to masturbate with her again.

"So does it bother you to know that your brother is getting his brains fucked out right now?" she asked.

Surprisingly, Brit giggled. "Does it bother you that your sister's the one doing it to him?"

"And don't forget about your aunt."

"Step-aunt," Brit corrected. "She's no relation to us, so it's okay."

"Yeah, but aren't you the least bit jealous?"

"Jealous?" Brit laughed. "Of who?"

"Kari and Rachael," said Crystal. "I mean, Jeff's a really good-looking guy, and I know what a great lover he is. Aren't you a little jealous that you're the only one in this house that he hasn't fucked?"

"No, he's my brother. Why would I want him to do that to me?"

"Do what to you?" Crystal teased. "Say it, Brit."

"Okay, fuck," said Brit with a nervous grin. "Satisfied?"

"So you don't want him to fuck you?"

"Of course not."

"Not even in your fantasies?"

"Well ... I..."

"You can tell me, Brit," Crystal encouraged. "Look, if I had a brother, you can believe me that I would take full advantage of it every opportunity I got."

"Really?" asked Brit, astonished.

"Sure. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with just a sister, so I have to settle for her boyfriend instead."

Brit laughed.

"So tell me the truth. Have you ever fantasized about him?"

"Well ... I don't know. This past week, Jeff's been so sweet to me, but up until last weekend, we couldn't stand each other. I mean, we love each other and everything, but we never really got along."

"I see. So things must have changed when we took a shower together."

"What do you mean?" asked Brit, blushing.

"He probably took one look at your body and decided he just had to get into your pants."

"You're gross!" Brit exclaimed, but with a laugh. She obviously knew Crystal was just teasing.

"Okay, so you don't fantasize about Jeff. Who do you fantasize about when you play with yourself?"

"Who do you fantasize about?" Brit countered.

"Jeff," Crystal replied.

"Oh yeah. Good point."

"But you have been playing with yourself, haven't you?"

"Um..." said Brit, growing red again.

"Come on, Brit. Tell me the truth. I'm your best friend."

"Okay," Brit sighed. "I've done it just a couple of times."

"And have you succeeded in having an orgasm?"

"I ... well..."

"That means yes," Crystal grinned.

"I didn't say that!" Brit exclaimed.

"So have you?"

Brit nodded sheepishly.

Crystal nearly had an orgasm herself right there, with that mental image. To see Brit lying there naked, screaming in the throes of her climax ... She suddenly realized that she could make her fantasy come true right here, right now, if she managed to do things right.

"Oh Brit, that's so wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Well, I was a little worried about you. I remember last time we talked about it, it seemed to bother you that you had never had an orgasm. So did it feel nice?"

"Um ... yeah," Brit replied.

"So tell me all about it."

"There's not much to tell. I mean, I know you've had an orgasm before. I saw it. So you know how it feels."

"You could always show me," said Crystal.

"I'm not going to show you!" Brit exclaimed.

"Come on. You've watched me do it. It's only fair that I get to watch you."

"No."

Crystal sighed. This wasn't going to be as easy as she had hoped. Brit was just too much of a prude.

"Okay. I can see it's embarrassing you," she said, "so we'll change the subject. Do you want to draw me again?"

Brit nodded, and Crystal could see she was relieved. Crystal almost always posed for her these days when she came over to visit, and Brit came up with the most imaginative drawings. If the two of them couldn't make love, at least this was an activity that they both enjoyed.

Brit stood up and headed back to her office to retrieve her art supplies. For a moment, she hesitated, glancing back at her friend. Crystal wondered what she was thinking.

"I have another idea," said Brit. "Is it okay if we take pictures this time?"

"Sure," Crystal smiled. "You're starting to get into photography too?"

"Well, Allison ... Yeah. Photography."

"That sounds fun."

"Um ... Crystal?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be all right if ... if you posed ... nude?"

That both surprised and delighted Crystal. She would have never suspected that Brit would want to do that, the way she had been acting today.

"You want to take smutty pictures of me?" asked Crystal.

"Nude pictures," Brit clarified. "There's a difference between nude art and pornography."

"Sounds like you know all about it."

"Not really. That's just what Allison told me."

"Oh, so you've been taking nude pictures of her then?" Crystal teased.

She was shocked to see Brit nod. But if Allison had gotten naked with Brit, that meant...

That meant nothing. Crystal had seen paintings of naked women at the Museum of Art. She assumed that the models themselves had probably been nude, but that didn't mean that anything had gone on between them and the painters. Still, the thought that Brit and Allison might have done something naughty together thrilled her. Allison was a damn gorgeous woman, and Brit was such a cutie. To see them together...

It was just as well that she was going to take her clothes off, because she was beginning to feel warm. She slipped her tee-shirt off, then kicked off her shoes and leaned over to pull off her socks.

As she undressed, Brit retrieved her camera and tripod and began to set it up. Crystal noticed her stealing glances, and wondered if she was getting aroused. Unfortunately, it was more likely that she was just nervous to watch her friend undress. On the other hand, Brit was the one who had suggested it.

As soon as Crystal had finished disrobing, she gathered up her clothes and set them on one of the chairs out of the way. Then the two girls wheeled the background frame into place and covered it with a white sheet. Crystal then sat down on the couch.

Brit took a minute to adjust the tripod and camera while Crystal waited patiently. She was getting excited about this. Now Brit would have some naked pictures of her to ogle. She wondered whether the girl would actually look at them after taking them. Maybe Brit would masturbate to those images. The thought was driving Crystal crazy.

"We'll start out simple," said Brit. "Sit straight up in the couch, with your hands folded in your lap."

Crystal did as instructed. It wasn't a particularly erotic pose, just plain and ordinary. If not for her nudity, it wouldn't even be sexy at all. Still, this was just the first of a series of pictures.

Brit clicked the button on the camera. "Okay, now I want the same pose, but this time you should cross one leg over the other."

That's boring, thought Crystal. We should try some really exciting ones. She wondered if maybe she could get Brit to pose with her. That would certainly be fun. Nevertheless, she followed the instructions, and Brit snapped the next picture.

"Very nice," Brit commented.

"What, the pose or my body?" asked Crystal with a wink.

"The pose, of course. Why would I think your body's nice?"

"Hey, that's mean. Don't you think I have a nice body?"

"I'm a girl. I don't think like that."

"Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you can't think another girl's body is nice. For instance, I think you have a nice body."

"That's not something I want to hear right now," said Brit, but from the shy smile on her face, Crystal could tell she enjoyed the compliment.

"Whatever," Crystal shrugged. "Just remember, you're the one who wanted to take nude pictures of me."

"Okay, fine. You have a nice body. Satisfied?"

"Sure," Crystal smiled. "So what's next?"

This time, Brit had Crystal turn slightly to the side, then put her hands behind her head. She stepped in and helped arrange Crystal's hair so that it was thrown over one shoulder, and Crystal felt thrills running through her at the thought that Brit was actually touching her. Granted, it was mostly just her hair, but for just an instant Brit's hand brushed against her shoulder, almost causing her to jump.

Brit then headed back to the camera and looked at her for a couple of seconds.

"Put your head back slightly," she said. "Just a couple of inches. Good. Now take a deep breath and ... um ... stick out your chest."

"Why, to make my boobs look bigger?" Crystal teased. Both girls laughed at that, which had the unfortunate effect of throwing off the whole pose, so they had to start over.

Eventually they got it, though. Crystal imagined that it probably looked very sexy. She would have to take a look at the results of these pictures afterward.

The next picture was very similar, except that Brit had her throw her head back even more so that she faced almost straight up, with her eyes closed and her mouth open. It was almost like yawning and stretching after a good night's sleep. In fact, after Brit snapped the picture, Crystal did actually yawn.

She was having fun with this. Not only was it so deliciously naughty, but she was getting Brit to look at her naked body, which meant getting used to it. From now on, every time she came over, she planned to have Brit take some more nude photos of her.

Next Brit had her lie down, her head on the arm of the couch. She put one hand up to grasp the back of the couch and the other one leisurely draped on the floor. One of her legs lay straight while the other had the knee bent and pointed upward. It was a very relaxed-looking pose, very peaceful and serene.

"How about this one?" Crystal suggested next, then did the same pose except that she removed her hand from the back of the couch and placed it between her legs. She lifted her face to the sky and stuck her tongue out to lick her upper lip. It was more than a little erotic, she knew, but she wanted to test Brit's reaction.

"Why am I not surprised you're starting to get dirty?" Brit laughed, then took the picture. Taking that as a good sign, she decided to be bold and go for it. For the next picture, she sat back up and faced forward. She lifted her feet and spread her legs, exposing her pussy to the camera.

"Ew, gross!" Brit exclaimed, though with a grin on her face. "I can see everything!"

"That's the point," Crystal replied.

Brit hurried and snapped the picture so that Crystal would close up her legs. But Crystal, feeling bold, instead simply lowered her feet to the floor but kept her knees spread wide. She slid one hand down to her cunt and began to rub herself.

"What are you doing?" Brit demanded, growing red.

"Just keep taking pictures," Crystal told her. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the couch, continuing to stimulate herself. This would certainly give Brit some good photos to look through later! Once again she imagined her friend hidden away in the studio, flipping between pictures on her computer screen, always coming back to this set, her heart beating, her mouth dry, sweat glistening on her forehead as she let her fingers wander down between her legs to copy the motions of Crystal on the screen. Would Brit ever masturbate to these pictures? Probably not, but it made for a great fantasy.

Crystal was more than a little damp between the legs now as she ran her fingers over herself, rubbing at her clit and spreading her lips. She could hear Britney clicking the shutter, which made her feel even more aroused. That meant Brit had a permanent record of Crystal's naughtiness, that she could look at whenever she wanted. At least part of her fantasy would come true; even if Brit never looked at the pictures again, at least they would be there on the computer and available, in case she ever got the urge one night to come down here and flip through them.

You can have the real thing too, Brit, she thought, but didn't give voice to her fantasy. Patience was key. She had to take things slow.

That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy her own hands right now. She moved the free one up to her breast and massaged herself, pinching and pulling at the nipple. Her mouth opened in a moan as she pleasured herself for the camera, and for her best friend. Without her eyes open she couldn't see the expression on Brit's face, but she imagined the girl staring with barely-concealed sapphic lust. Maybe Brit was losing control right now. Maybe she would leave the camera behind and come over to the couch. Maybe she would kneel in front of Crystal, lean in, open her mouth, and...

"Oh god!" Crystal exclaimed as an intense orgasm racked her body. The thought of Brit tasting her like that had driven her wild with passion. She rubbed herself furiously as the orgasm hit, trying to draw it out as long as possible.

She could hear the click of the shutter on the camera as she lay there panting afterward, which meant that Brit had stayed back, unfortunately. Oh well. It was just a fantasy anyway; she hadn't really expected the girl to do any of those things. Still, the thought that she had been photographed right through the whole thing, including the climax, sent thrills of excitement through her.

She opened her eyes and found Brit staring at her with the smile of a shared secret on her lips. It seemed to say "I know what you did was naughty, but I won't tell anyone."

Crystal yawned. "An orgasm like that takes a lot out of a girl," she said.

"So tell me the truth," said Brit, "was this just a ploy to give you an excuse to play with yourself?"

"Of course not," Crystal replied. I'd rather play with you, she added mentally.

Then she got a sudden naughty idea. "Why don't we switch?" she asked.

"Switch?" said Brit. "You mean ... you want to take nude pictures of me?"

"Sure," Crystal shrugged. "Come on. It will be fun."

"Okay," Brit grinned, surprisingly enthusiastic about the idea. Crystal grinned back with excited anticipation. She loved seeing Brit's body; it was so cute. She also knew from experience just how soft it was. She remembered how the two of them had slept naked together on the camping trip that summer, and how nice it felt to cuddle up against her. Crystal hadn't slept much that night; she had been too excited by the feel of her friend's young body against her own. Brit, on the other hand, no doubt thought nothing of it. They were both girls, after all, so there was nothing sexual in her mind about the position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.