Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 39: Brit's Hero

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Brit's Hero - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

He drifted in and out of consciousness for what seemed like an eternity. His head throbbed in pain as images swam around him. He saw Brit's face, as white as a ghost, then Allison's and Rachael's, then a few faces he didn't recognize, and finally his father's.

When he awoke, he immediately recognized his surroundings as a hospital room. His family stood around his bed, staring at him with worry. Brit's eyes were swollen and red; obviously she had been crying. Allison held his hand in her own.

A man whom Jeff assumed was the doctor approached him.

"Hello, Jeff," he greeted. "How are you feeling?"

"Just fine," Jeff replied. "Although I'm a little concerned that I'm lying here in a hospital bed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that means I'm not exactly in perfect health at the moment," he laughed.

His family noticeably relaxed, the worry in their faces turned to relief. Brit rubbed the tears from her eyes as the color returned to her face.

"And how much do you remember about what happened?" asked the doctor.

"I remember the railing breaking and Brit falling. I caught her, and then that's the last thing I remember."

"When you caught your sister, it knocked you over," his father explained. "You hit your head on the side of the stairs. You were out cold for a couple of hours. We were all worried about you. Britney was just about in hysterics for a while. I knew it was only a matter of time before that railing gave out. I should have fixed it a long time ago. I'm just glad you were there to catch your sister."

"So how long do I have to live, doc?" Jeff grinned.

"Oh, you're going to be just fine. You've suffered a rather severe concussion, that's all."

"Severe?" asked Allison.

"Yes. You were unconscious for an unusually long time, Jeff, but the fact that you're awake now and in good spirits is a very good sign. I don't think there's going to be any permanent harm, but just in case, I'd like to keep you here overnight for observations. Tomorrow morning we'll run a CT scan, and then if there are no indications that you're going to get worse, you can go home."

"Thank you so much," said Greg.

"Now, there are going to be some symptoms that may show themselves over the next few weeks. For the next day or so, you should stay in bed as much as possible. Also, because of the severity of this concussion and the length of time you were unconscious, there's a good chance that you'll experience what's called Postconcussion Syndrome. That's just a big, scary term that means headaches and/or dizziness after a head injury. They should go away on their own eventually, but in the mean time, you need to know what to expect. You may have episodes of fatigue or acute sensitivity to light or sound. If any of those happen, just lie down until they pass. It's all right to take acetaminophen or ibuprofen to take the edge off of the pain, but you'll just have to let the headaches pass on their own, say in about fifteen or twenty minutes."

He then turned his attention to Greg and Allison. "If he falls asleep during these episodes, he's liable to sleep very soundly. You'll find it a little difficult to wake him during these times, so I suggest not even trying. Just let him sleep; that's just his body going into an intensive repair mode. Give him about two hours, then if he doesn't wake on his own and you can't wake him yourself, call the hospital right away. Normally we suggest not leaving him alone for twenty-four hours, even when he sleeps, just in case there are any more severe symptoms. Because of the severity of this concussion and the high probability of headaches and dizziness, I'm going to suggest we extend that to a month." Then to Jeff, he added, "During that time, try to avoid any activities where you could suffer another head injury, such as contact sports. Back-to-back concussions like that have a high risk of developing long-term problems. And don't go swimming because of the chance you could faint and drown."

"You said a month?" asked Greg.

"Yes. I'd like to see him again in a month. By that time, he should be all better. If not, we'll have to make plans for some more extensive tests. So are there any questions?"

"Jeff?" asked Greg.

"What should I do at school if I start feeling dizzy?"

"I'll write you a note that explains everything," said the doctor. "You can give it to your teachers and the school nurse. If you start getting headaches or feeling dizzy, have someone take you to the nurse right away. Really all you need is a place to lie down for a while."

"I'll call Kari as soon as we get home," suggested Allison. "She can look after you while you're at school, and the rest of us can look after you when you're at home."

"All right," said the doctor. "If there are no more questions, I'll leave you with your family. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Jeff." He turned and left the room.

"Well, Jeff," said Greg. "I'm very proud of you. You've grown up so much in the last few days, it's amazing. A week ago you were still fighting with your sister, and now you've saved her life."

"To tell you the truth, I haven't really grown up all that much. If this had happened a week ago, I would have done exactly the same thing."

"Really?" asked Brit.

"I've always loved you, Brit. Just because I haven't shown it doesn't mean it's not true."

"I love you too Jeff," she said with a grin of delight.

"I think it's wonderful that you love each other so much," said Rachael. "I never had a brother, but if I did I would want him to be just like you, Jeff."

"If I had a brother I'd want him to be just like Jeff too," Brit giggled.

"Last I checked, he is your brother," Greg told her with an amused smile.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Then my wish came true!"

"Brit, did anyone ever tell you you're adorable?" Rachael asked her.

"Dang. I was going for 'horrifying.'"

"No, that was last week," Jeff said, and she stuck her tongue out at him. It was good to see her in better spirits. He hated to see her cry, and not just because that would end some of his privileges. Actually, now that he thought about it, this probably didn't count, because it wasn't because he was being mean to her.

"Jeff, if you don't mind, we didn't get to eat dinner yet," his dad said. "So we're going to run over and pick up some hamburgers or something. We'll get you one too. But we'll be right back."

"That's fine," he replied.

"Can I stay with Jeff?" asked Brit. "Just pick me up something and bring it back."

"I think that's all right," Greg told her. "As long as you two both promise not to fight."

"We promise," they both said together.

Allison released his hand, and Brit immediately snatched it up. As the adults left the room, Brit sat down in the chair that Allison had occupied.

Jeff lay back on the pillow and just stared at her for a few minutes. She stared back, a smile of adoration on her face. She was so lovely, and once again she reminded him of an angel, just like their dad called her. It made him feel good to know that she loved him.

It also felt nice to be holding her hand like that. It was just a simple gesture, but he enjoyed those little affectionate things she did that told him how much she cared for him. He was glad she was his sister.

"Thank you, Jeff," she said after a few minutes.

"For what?"

"For saving my life, silly," she said. "I know a simple thank you can't possibly cover what you did for me--"

"No it doesn't," he replied. "But seeing that smile on your face does."

"You're so sweet, Jeff," she said, leaning in and hugging him. "I don't know what I'd ever do without a brother like you."

"I'm just trying to make up for all those times I made you mad."

"You've already made up for them."

"Don't say that, because then I don't have any reason to keep trying."

Brit giggled. "So now you can start working on getting ahead."

"That's a good idea, as long as you do the same for me."

"You saved my life. I owe you so much already that I'll never catch up."

"Well, let's not worry about who owes whom. Let's just agree to be nice to each other."

"Just be nice?"

"I don't mean just to not fight. I mean, be really nice to each other. You know, look for opportunities to make each other happy."

"I like that. You're already the best brother in the whole world, so I'll just have to try to be the best sister in the whole world."

"You already are," he told her.

"You're just saying that."

"No I'm not. These past few days have been absolutely wonderful, all because of you. I love having you as a sister."

"Thanks," she said, blushing.

Jeff began to feel a little dizzy, so he closed his eyes and lay his head back on the pillow.

"Are you all right, Jeff?" asked Brit with a tinge of worry in her voice.

"I'm fine. Just the first of my dizzy spells."

"Do you want me to call the nurse?"

"No. Stay here with me. Just keep holding my hand. It will pass in a minute."

As it turned out, it was about twenty minutes before he could open his eyes without the room spinning. Tears had returned to Brit's eyes as she watched him.

"It's all right," he told her. "You really don't have to worry about me."

"But I do worry."

"I know, and I appreciate it."

"I wish you didn't have to stay here all night."

"Me too. But I'll see you tomorrow."

"Not until after school. That's a long ways away."

"A week ago you would have said it was too short a time to be away from me."

"That was before you saved my life."

He smiled. It really did feel good to have this beautiful little girl looking up to him as her hero.

A few minutes later the rest of the family returned with dinner. It was just hamburgers and fries, but it really didn't matter; the company was the important thing. They all sat around eating and talking.

All too soon they had to leave. Brit didn't want to go, and protested strongly. However, visiting hours were over and they had to get home to bed. They said their goodbyes and left him there, Allison and Rachael promising they would come to get him the next day.


In the morning, the doctor came in to see him again. Jeff reported his dizzy spell the night before, but the doctor didn't think that was any reason to keep him another day. He checked his pulse and heart rate, shined a light in his eyes to check for pupil dilation, then ran half a dozen other tests on him. Then an orderly came in to take him to the radiology department for his CT scan.

The procedure was surprisingly painless. He just had to lie very still on a table with a glowing machine over his head for a couple of minutes, then it was all over. They brought him back to his room, where he found his whole family waiting for him.

Greg explained that he had taken off half a day from work in case Jeff needed him, and Brit had stubbornly refused to go to school until Jeff came home. As a compromise, they had promised to pick her up at the junior high when they came to get him.

They made another appointment for the next month, then headed out of the hospital to the van. Jeff sat in the back between Brit and Rachael.

"So I was thinking," Greg commented as they drove home from the hospital. "The doctor said you shouldn't be left alone when you sleep, so maybe we should have you sleep on the couch. Allison and I could take turns sleeping in a chair."

"For a whole month?" asked Allison. "I don't mind doing it for Jeff's sake, but I would hate for him to have to sleep on the couch that whole time."

"Can you think of a better option?"

"I can," said Brit. "Why don't I sleep in Jeff's room?"

Greg glanced at Allison, then back at Brit. "No, dear," he said. "You're too young. He needs someone older to be with him."

"For what? It's just in case something bad happens, just like the doctor said. If it did, all I would have to do is come and get you."

"She has a point," Allison mentioned. "She really wouldn't have to do much at all."

"But Jeff's room is too messy to put a sleeping bag down."

"Oh, daddy," Brit laughed. "I could just sleep in his bed. I've done it before, remember."

Once more Greg glanced at Allison, as if seeking for some confirmation, but Allison merely shrugged.

"Jeff, you wouldn't mind?" asked Greg.

Jeff didn't want to sound too eager, though he was certainly pleased with the idea. "As long as she behaves herself," he said. "The last thing I need is to get into a fight with her."

"Brit, do you promise you'll be nice to your brother?" asked Allison.

"I promise," she smiled. "I'll be very very very nice to him."

"What about when he takes his shower in the morning?" asked Allison. "I know it's only ten minutes or so, but the doc said he's not supposed to be alone."

"I'll stay with him," Brit enthusiastically offered.

"Shut up!" Jeff exclaimed, hoping to sound disgusted. In fact, he felt just the opposite; if it weren't for the fact that his dad would never go for the idea, Jeff would love nothing more than to have Brit there with him. Especially if she were willing to get into the shower with him...

"That's something I hadn't thought of," Greg said. "I suppose I'm really the only appropriate person in this family to be with him."

That certainly didn't sound amusing. Jeff hoped another arrangement could be made.

Allison came to his rescue. "But you need to get ready to go to work in the mornings," she told Greg. "You don't have time to watch him."

"But it wouldn't be right for you or Brit to be with him."

"I don't think he has to have someone right in the room," said Allison. "I could wait in his bedroom, and as long as he keeps the door unlocked, he could give me a yell if he needs me. Besides, it's only for a few minutes a day. What are the chances of him having an episode during that time?"

"I suppose ... I suppose that would be all right," Greg said. "What do you think, Jeff?"

"That's fine," he shrugged, trying not to show his enthusiasm for the idea and at the same time wondering if he could fake a headache one of these days and get Allison to come in and help him. But it was just a fantasy; he would never do something like that.

"All right," Greg agreed. "Now, there are a couple of other matters that need to be resolved. Obviously, I don't want you driving until you clear it with the doctor."

"That makes sense," Jeff replied.

"If you want, I'll drive you to school in the morning," Allison offered. "You too, Brit. That way you won't have to take the bus."

"Okay," both kids agreed enthusiastically.

"The other thing I was thinking," said Greg, "is that I'm not sure if we should be going camping with Jeff like he is."

"Don't you dare cancel the camping trip on my account," Jeff protested. "I'll be fine, I promise."

"But we'll be--"

"No more than half an hour from the nearest town," he interrupted. "I'll bet an ambulance could make it in twenty minutes if we need one, not that there's even a chance that we will."

"Oh, I'm not worried about that. I just don't think it's going to do you any good to be sleeping on the hard ground, even with a foam mattress under your sleeping bag."

"We're not going to be hiking in anywhere this time. We'll have the van right there. If it looks like it's going to be an issue, we can put the seat down in the back and I can sleep there. Remember that road trip we took a few years ago? That seat makes a really comfortable bed."

"I agree with Jeff," said Allison. "I'm really looking forward to this camping trip. I think he can survive two nights outdoors, even with his headache."

Greg nodded. "All right Jeff, if you think you're up for it, we'll stick to the plan. So that just leaves one more thing to discuss. Next weekend when we take Rachael back home, we need to make sure not to leave you alone."

"What did you have in mind, dear?" asked Allison.

"I was just wondering if we could take them over to Allen Williams' house while we're gone."

"But I already promised the volleyball team they could come over and practice," Jeff insisted. "They're counting on it."

"I know, but under the circumstances..."

"What circumstances? Almost all of them can drive, so they can take me to the hospital if they need to. And one of them, Shelly, worked as a lifeguard during the summer. She's taken about a dozen first aid classes. I really don't think there will be any problem."

"But maybe you should have an adult with you."

"Why? Shelly could do more than any adult could, even Allen Williams."

Greg considered. "That's a good point. But that's just Saturday. What about the rest of the time?"

"I'll take care of him," Brit offered.

"That's sweet of you, but I think we need someone older--"

"Everyone keeps saying I'm not old enough!" Brit exclaimed. "How can I prove myself if you won't give me a chance?"

"Do you know what to do if Jeff has a headache or a dizzy spell?"

"Sure. I help him lie down somewhere, get him some headache medicine, and wait it out. I heard what the doctor said, just like you."

"And what happens if he has worse symptoms? What if you need to drive him to the hospital?"

"You were planning to have us stay at Kari's and Crystal's house anyway, so I'll talk to Crystal today at school and have her ask her dad if he'll make himself available to call in case we need an adult. And if worse comes to worst, I can always call for an ambulance. I'll write down the phone numbers I need and stick them to the refrigerator."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.