Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 37: Adorable Little Sister

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Adorable Little Sister - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After Crystal left on Saturday afternoon, Jeff took Brit aside to have a talk with her. They sat together on the couch in the front room.

"Brit, I'm sorry for what I did today in the shower."

"That's all right, Jeff. It was obvious you had no control over yourself."

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Of course not. You're my big brother. I can never stay mad at you for long. Besides, I've had lots of opportunity to practice controlling my temper with you."

"I know, and I'm sorry."

"That was a joke, Jeff," she grinned. "I was just teasing you."

"Oh. So that's what teasing is. I got confused because I'm not used to it."

"Oh, ha ha," she said sarcastically, then stuck her tongue out at him.

He reached around her to try to get her in a headlock, but somehow it never got that far. He ended up with his arm around her waist and her head on his shoulder. She sighed, but made no move to pull away.

"Jeff?" she asked.

"What?"

"You don't mind having to be stuck babysitting your bratty little sister?"

"A week ago I would have hated it. But now..."

"What?"

"I don't know. Things are different."

"So what's changed between then and now?" she asked, looking up at him.

That was a difficult question to answer. Part of it was that they had decided to stop fighting with each other, but when Jeff was honest with himself, it was also because he was beginning to think of her differently. Some of those feelings were just simple affection between brother and sister, pure and innocent. But some of them were inappropriate, although as long as he didn't act on them they were harmless. But that brought up another question: why did he now think of his sister in that way, when they had nearly been at each other's throats before?

"Jeff?" asked Brit when he didn't answer her original question.

"I'm sorry," he replied. "I was just thinking. I really don't know what's changed between us, but I think it's a good change, don't you?"

"Yes," she said. "I've always loved you, but it's just in these last couple of days that I've started to like you. Does that make sense?"

"No, but it's the same way I feel about you, so I guess I'm not making any more sense than you are."

"It's official then. We're both insane."

He laughed at her joke, something he had done all too rarely before. It was like she was a completely different person, or maybe he was the one who had changed. Previously he had delighted in tormenting her, but now he found that he actually wanted to please her. She had the cutest smile, and it made him feel good inside when he knew that he was the cause of it.

He had a sudden idea. "Brit," he said, "I want to do something for you."

"What?" she asked.

"I want to give you a back rub."

"Really?" she asked, her eyes widening in delight.

"But you have to do the same for me," he told her.

"Okay!" she grinned. "In fact, you can go first."

"Really?" he asked. "You don't mind?"

"That way, after you rub my back I can just relax instead of having to go to work."

"Good point," he laughed, then slid off the couch and sat in front of her.

"Let's not go half-way here," she said. "Let's make it a full massage. Lie down on your stomach."

He was certainly not about to argue with that, so he grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it under his head as he lay flat. Brit immediately set to work massaging his shoulders, working out all of the tension. He sighed; it felt very nice. She seemed to be just as good at it as Rachael, and the feeling was extremely relaxing. He closed his eyes and lost himself in the stimulation of her hands, forgetting all his cares and just letting the pleasure overtake him.

"You know, if we really want to do this right you need to take your shirt off," she said.

"My shirt?"

"Exactly. Don't you think it would feel better on bare skin?"

She had a good point, but he also wondered whether it was really a good idea to partially undress like that in front of her. On the other hand, they had both been completely undressed just a few hours ago; this was nothing in comparison.

He sat up and pulled the shirt over his head. After casting it aside, he lay back down again.

If he had thought her hands felt good before, it was nothing compared to now. There was something delightful about her little fingers against his skin that didn't really come out when the sensation was muffled by his shirt. It was like she was touching his very muscles, drawing out all of the tension and replacing it with calming softness. He sighed at the feeling.

Brit giggled. "You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"A lot," he replied. "Why didn't I think of having you do this to me years ago?"

"Because I would have said no, just to tease you," she laughed.

"Oh yeah. Well I think this feels much better than teasing, don't you?"

"I don't know..." she replied with a grin. "There's something immensely satisfying about causing you torment." She reached down to his sides and tickled him.

He yelped and jumped up, then grabbed her hands and twisted them around behind her back. She giggled as she struggled against him, but he was too strong. So she changed her tactics. He watched in delightful horror as she puckered up and leaned in toward his face, taking a lesson from what her big sister used to do to him when he was younger.

"Ew!" he exclaimed, pushing her away. But this meant releasing her hands, and she immediately threw them around his neck. He tried to take them off him, but she held on too tightly, and meanwhile that freed up her lips. As he realized what she was doing, he turned his head so that the best she could do was kiss him on the cheek. In the process, he lost his balance and fell over backward with her on top of him. She ignored this new position and kept kissing him on the cheek.

He no longer tried to stop her, at first because he was caught off his guard and didn't know how to react, and then later because it felt too good to stop. He just lay there as she kissed him, and even slid his arms around her waist and held her there.

She kissed him all over the side of his face, his forehead, and even his neck. It was an absolutely delightful torture.

About five minutes later she sat back up. "It's no fun when you don't fight back," she grinned. "I'm supposed to be punishing you; you're not supposed to enjoy it."

"Oh, I just thought it was a new kind of massage you were experimenting with," he said with a laugh. "An unusual technique, I have to admit, but I'm always up for trying something new."

"I'm not that kind of a masseuse," she giggled.

"Dang!" he said with mock disappointment. "Oh well. I like the traditional massages too. And since you got me all tense again by tickling me, you have to start over." That was a bit of an exaggeration; the kisses had helped to relax him. But it made a good excuse to have her start massaging him again. He retrieved the pillow and rolled back over onto his stomach.

Brit resumed her position, running her hands all over his back. After the interruption it felt particularly good. He closed his eyes and let the wonderful sensation overtake him. He just wanted to lie there for hours while she touched him like that.

He awoke a couple of minutes later to a quiet voice in his ear. Brit had climbed on top of him and lay with her head next to his. "Are you so bored that you fell asleep?" she whispered.

Jeff laughed. "Not bored. Relaxed. You're very good at this."

Brit lowered her head and kissed him on the back between his shoulder blades. "That's the trademark of a Britney Primdale massage," she giggled. "All right, now it's my turn," she said, climbing off of him.

"Okay," said Jeff, reluctantly sitting up. He still wanted to lie there and let her run her hands all over him, but on the other hand, he found he enjoyed doing little things to make her feel good too, and this would be a perfect opportunity.

To his astonishment, Brit suddenly pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor, revealing that she wore no bra. He stared open-mouthed at her completely bare chest.

It was only for a second, though, because she lay down on her stomach and slipped her hands beneath the pillow that she placed under her head.

"Uh..." he stammered.

"Go ahead, Jeff," she smiled.

"Uh..." he said again.

"What's wrong?" she asked, glancing up at him.

"You ... um ... you took your shirt off."

"So what? So did you."

"But you're a girl!"

"And what's wrong with being a girl?" she demanded.

"You shouldn't just go around taking your shirt off in front of people."

"I didn't. It's just you and me, Jeff. No one else is watching."

"But I can't ... I can't put my hands on you like this."

"I thought you were the one who wanted to give me a back rub."

"I did. I do, I mean."

"Jeff, it's just my back. It's not like you're going to touch my boobs or anything," she giggled.

"I know, but..."

"Unless you want to," she added with a seductive smile.

"Brit!" he exclaimed, shocked.

She burst out laughing. "Come on, Jeff. I'm just teasing. Just pretend I'm Kari and you're doing this to her."

"That doesn't help," he said.

"What's wrong, Jeff? You think if you put your hands on me you're going to end up having sex with me?"

"No ... not really. It's just that ... well..."

"Well what?"

"I don't know. It just doesn't seem right."

"Fine. If you don't want to rub my back, I'll just have to turn over and let you rub my front instead."

"No!" he blurted out as she began to roll over. She stopped before she went too far, thankfully.

"Then rub my back," she insisted.

"Okay, fine!" he said. "You win."

"Thanks," she smiled, returning to her original position and closing her eyes.

He considered for a minute. Should he really do this? Should he really put his hands on his little sister's bare back? He reached out hesitantly, then stopped with his hand a couple of inches from her shoulders.

"I'm waiting," she said without opening her eyes.

Jeff slid his hands around her shoulders and she sighed in pleasure. He was surprised at how good it felt. She was so soft and warm. He began to knead her shoulders, running his hands up and down over them. From the smile on her face, she seemed to enjoy it, which made him happy. Just a few days before, he would never have thought that seeing a smile on her face could be so delightful, but now just knowing that he was making her feel good was its own reward.

He let his hands slide all over her bare back, loving the feel of her soft skin on his fingers. She was delightfully smooth. For a thirteen-year-old girl, her body was absolutely perfect, and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to be able to touch her like this.

Not that it's anything but a simple back rub, he told himself. There's nothing wrong with wanting to make my sister feel good.

She hummed in delight as he continued to rub her all over. He alternated between stroking her like he would pet a cat, and rubbing her more firmly, like a real massage. She seemed to enjoy both equally well, and he enjoyed doing it to her.

He was enjoying himself so much, in fact, that he lost all track of time. He had meant to massage her only for as long as she had massaged him, but when that point came he happily continued, just watching her smile and listening to her sighs.

It had to be at least twenty minutes later when he finally, reluctantly stopped.

"Okay, all done," he said.

"Not yet," she insisted.

"Brit, my hands are getting tired."

"You don't have to use your hands. Use your lips."

"What?" he exclaimed, shocked.

"You have to kiss me on my back like I kissed you."

He began to grow red. Surely that wasn't appropriate contact between them.

"I thought that was your trademark," he said, a flimsy excuse but the best one he could come up with.

"It is, but I give you permission to use it on me," she grinned. "Please, Jeff?"

He decided he could do it just once. It was just a harmless little kiss for his sister, after all. And her body looked so warm and inviting...

He leaned over her and lowered his head. As he pressed his lips to her skin, he realized that it felt really nice. He wanted to do it over and over again, to kiss her all over her back and neck, to turn her over and kiss her face, and then ... and then...

He sat up quickly, alarmed at the direction his thoughts were headed. He shouldn't be thinking things like that about little Brit. She was just a child after all. And she was his sister.

"Thank you Jeff," she sighed. "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered, then lay down next to her. Despite insisting that he was tired of massaging her, he put a hand on her back and began to stroke her tenderly. Her smile widened. In that position they fell asleep.


When he woke up later, he glanced over at his sister and nearly gasped. She had rolled over onto her back, exposing her pretty little chest to his eyes. He stared at it in shock, wondering what he should do. Should he wake her up and tell her to put her shirt back on? Should he grab a blanket and cover her himself?

One thing he shouldn't do was continue to stare at her. That wasn't right. He quickly averted his eyes, shutting them tightly. But the image seemed burned into his eyelids, and he could still see that beautiful little body just as clearly as if he had his eyes open. He shook his head to clear the image, which helped a little, but the main result of that was that now he was tempted to peek again.

She's my sister! he told himself. He shouldn't want to see her naked. He should be disgusted by the sight. Part of him was; part of him thought that it was completely wrong and that he was a horrible person for thinking of her like that. But that was the same part of him that used to tease her and be mean to her, the part that he had managed to repress these last couple of days. He didn't want to wake that part of himself up, because it could easily get out of hand and he would go right back to the way he had treated her before.

Against his better judgment, he opened his eyes. Once again, he found himself fascinated with her chest. Her tits weren't particularly big; they were just starting to develop after all. But there was a certain youthful beauty to them that was appealing, alluring, and (dare he even think it?) arousing. He wanted so much to put his hands on them and feel them. Slowly, almost unconsciously, he reached out.

No! he told himself. You can't do this! But his hand kept moving closer, closer, to her lovely breast. One touch. That was all he would need. One touch just to find out what it felt like. His hand trembled, mere inches from the goal, as he fought within himself.

Then his eyes went to her peacefully slumbering face, with a cute little half-smile on her slightly parted lips. She was so beautiful, and so vulnerable. What if he touched her and she woke up? He could really hurt her. After these past few days, he wanted nothing more than to make her happy, but this could do irreparable harm to her. What if she never smiled at him again because of this moment of weakness?

That terrible thought was enough to make up his mind. He withdrew his hand, relief flooding him as he realized he had just avoided a horrible, horrible mistake.

Just then she yawned and began to stretch, causing her breasts to jiggle provocatively with the motion. That was a close call! He closed his eyes to pretend to be asleep, probably the best thing, all things considered. It would avoid embarrassing her, and she would cover herself.

It didn't quite work out that way. As she stretched, her arm reached out and accidentally bumped against his nose, not hard enough to cause it to bleed, but hard enough to hurt at least. She immediately pulled her arm back, and before he could catch himself he reflexively put his hand to his nose.

"Oh, Jeff, I'm sorry," she said, and without thinking he opened his eyes. She lay there next to him, smiling brightly at him.

His eyes went to her chest once more; he couldn't help it. Then he felt himself growing red as he realized that he couldn't pull his gaze away.

She glanced down at where he was staring, and he expected her to scream, or slap him, or run away. Instead, she giggled.

"Oops," she laughed. "I forgot. Sorry about that." She rolled over away from him and grabbed her shirt. Still facing away, she hurriedly slipped it over her head. Then she turned back around and lay down again.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you," she said.

"Well, maybe just a little," he admitted.

"It's okay, Jeff. It doesn't bother me if you see me like that. I trust you completely." She scooted in close and snuggled up next to him. He put his arms around her and held her there.

She trusted him. Now he was especially glad that he had refrained from touching her. He made a decision that from that point forward, he would never do anything to betray her trust in him; he would always look after her and protect her, even if it meant denying himself his own desires.


For the rest of the day, Brit seemed extra affectionate. She kept looking for opportunities to hug him, as if trying to make up for the years they had lost. It seemed like she was well on her way to doing it.

Jeff let himself enjoy it. Hugs were fine between brother and sister, as long as they didn't go beyond that.

They ate dinner together without fighting once; on the contrary, they laughed and joked like old friends. There was still a bit of teasing, but all of the viciousness had gone out of it, leaving only good-natured banter.

That night, Jeff was getting ready for bed when Brit appeared at the bathroom door. This time she wore a tiny little bra and panties.

"Do you mind if I sleep in here with you again?" she asked.

Once again, Jeff wondered if she knew just how much she was turning him on. Was she completely innocent, or did she have other ideas in mind?

"There's no storm tonight, Brit," he said.

"I know, but it just felt so good last night that I wanted to do it again tonight."

Jeff considered. Despite the fact that he was beginning to think of her in ways that were not exactly appropriate, he had to admit that it had felt nice. He especially liked waking up to her beautiful face. And besides, it was all completely innocent, wasn't it? She was still, in a sense, a little girl. "Oh, all right," he answered.

Brit smiled, then skipped over to him and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Thanks," she told him, then climbed into his bed.

This time there was more of her to feel; before, her torso had been covered by her shirt, but now only her little tits were covered. The rest of her bare skin felt very nice against his own. As she rubbed against him trying to find a comfortable position, he felt himself growing hard. That wasn't good; it wasn't right to have an erection while thinking about his little sister, especially with her right there in bed with him!

Worse still, Brit either deliberately or unconsciously lifted her leg slightly and slipped it over on top of him, and he suddenly felt her inner thigh come to rest right on his erection.

Her eyes suddenly opened wide. "Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry," he told her, growing red.

Then she began to giggle. "Maybe I should be the one apologizing," she said. "I mean, it is my fault, isn't it?"

While it was a completely natural question, he found it difficult to answer. He didn't want to lie to her, but on the other hand, to tell the truth would be to admit that he was having naughty thoughts about her.

"Is it because of what happened in the shower today?" she asked.

"Well ... sort of," he mumbled.

She giggled again. "Does my big brother think his little sister is sexy?" she teased.

"Brit!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jeff. It's okay, really. I don't mind if you ... you know."

"Look, maybe you shouldn't sleep in my bed any more," he told her.

"Why not?"

"Well, because of the effect it's having on me. I'm your brother, Brit. I shouldn't be ... well..."

"Don't be mean, Jeff," she insisted, a frown on her face.

"Mean? I don't want to be mean to you. Look, this is the first full day we've spent together without fighting, and I don't want to spoil it. You know I'd do anything to make you happy, but I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"Come on, Jeff. I want to sleep with you. Please?"

"I don't know."

"Pretty please?"

"Brit..."

"Pretty please with sugar on top?"

"You're not going to give up on this, are you?" he smiled.

"Nope. The next step was going to be flashing you my puppy dog eyes."

Jeff laughed. "Since there's no way I would be able to resist that, I might as well give in right now," he conceded. "Just promise me one thing."

"What?"

"No horseplay. Just lie still. If just having you here in my bed is doing this to me, imagine what would happen if you were jumping around or climbing all over me or stuff."

Brit laughed. "Yes, I can imagine that, quite clearly in fact. That's a pretty funny mental image. But just so you know, I'm not afraid of you losing control and taking advantage of me, if that's what's worrying you. I know you love me too much to ever hurt me. And I love you too. It feels so nice to sleep with someone who cares for you so much, doesn't it?"

"Yes it does," he admitted. "I love you. Good night."

"I love you. Good night," she echoed.

She lay her head down on his chest again, and he drew up the blankets, then wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep in each other's arms.


For the second morning in a row he woke up with her lying on top of him. He loved seeing her there, sleeping peacefully against his chest. She had one of her hands on his shoulder, holding on to it as if for protection. Jeff reached around and put his hands on her back.

The movement woke her. She lifted her head and glanced around, then seeing where she was, smiled and let her head fall back onto his chest.

"Sorry for waking you," he said softly.

"It's okay, Jeff," she replied. "I like sleeping with you, but I like being awake with you even better. You don't mind if we just lie here for a while, do you?"

"Of course not. You feel nice and warm."

"Mm," she cooed, hugging him.

He began stroking her hair. She had nice, long, golden strands that felt soft in his hands. He hadn't noticed just how pretty it was before, but now he was beginning to notice everything about her.

She seemed to be noticing things about him too, apparently. "You've got nice muscles," she said, reaching out and squeezing his upper arm.

"Thanks," he said, not knowing how to take that.

"I bet all the girls at school are jealous that Kari's your girlfriend."

"I don't know," he shrugged. "I really haven't been paying much attention to them since Kari and I started going out."

"Does Kari like how strong you are?"

"I suppose so."

"If you were my boyfriend, I would like it."

"Well in that case, if you were my girlfriend, I would think your hair is absolutely beautiful."

"Really?" she beamed, raising her head once again and staring at him with a smile.

"Yep," he said, then in a teasing tone, added, "It's too bad you're not my girlfriend, because that means I don't think your hair is absolutely beautiful."

"Hey!" she giggled.

"I'm just teasing, Brit," he smiled. "Girlfriend or not, I really do like your hair."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.