Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 35: Spending the Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Spending the Night - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Greg had mixed feelings about Lissa being gone. On the one hand, he was proud that she had grown up into a fine young woman, ready to move on to the next stage of her life. On the other hand, he was really going to miss her. When he said his final goodbyes to her, he almost broke down crying right there. Somehow he had managed to put on a good face though, so that she wouldn't worry.

Having Rachael spend a couple of weeks with them would definitely help his mood. As he listened to Allison and her sister gabbing as they drove back home, he wondered if Rachael would be up for some more fun like the last time she visited. Seeing Allison and Rachael going at it, and then having them make love to him, had been one of the most erotic experiences of his life. He still didn't approve of lesbians; if either Lissa or Brit ever got involved with another girl for instance, he would go ballistic. But that made it all the more exciting to watch Allison and Rachael. It had a certain forbidden quality that enhanced the sight.

The difference, he supposed, was that lesbians excited him. With his wife, he was supposed to get excited about her, so it didn't bother him to see her with another woman. With his daughters, the excitement wasn't supposed to be there, so that left only his disgust and opposition to the lifestyle.

But he had failed on that account too. He had actually gotten excited, and even aroused, at the sight of his own daughter. On the sailing trip, he had let down his guard a little, and ended up taking nude pictures of Lissa. That much at least could have still been somewhat innocent. There were plenty of nude beaches in Europe, and it wasn't uncommon for families to go there for outings. There wasn't anything inherently wrong with fathers and daughters being naked together. But then when Allison suggested he photograph the two girls together, he had been so excited that he had agreed immediately, leading to a series of pictures that were far from wholesome. He remembered his conflicted feelings as he snapped those pictures one after another, both disgust and arousal at the same time.

But that was nothing compared to what Allison suggested next. When she took over the camera and had him join Lissa, he had done it not only willingly but enthusiastically. They had laughed about it, treating it as just a joke, like children doing silly poses. But he could not deny that it had thrilled him to touch his daughter like that. She had even...

Even now he found it difficult to think about that last picture, both because it thrilled him beyond belief and because it shamed him that he had let it get so far out of hand. Somehow after that, he had managed to work up the willpower to refuse to go on, so Lissa put her clothes back on and they took some more photos of Allison. At least he had stopped it before even more happened. He didn't know where it would have led, but it could have been the biggest mistake of his entire life. What would happen if Jeff or Brit saw those photos? It might tear the family apart.

He knew that Jeff had seen that video of Allison; she had confessed to Greg that she had let him watch it, just to get it out of the way. Greg wasn't exactly happy about it, but Allison made the convincing argument that Jeff would probably stumble across it someday anyway, so it was better for Allison to explain the situation to him ahead of time and then let him see it.

But that was a different situation altogether. For one thing, the video had been made in the past, before Greg even met her. There was no taking it back. For another, it was just between two consenting adults who were not related to one another. True, the fact that he was her student added a certain forbidden touch to it, but that was nothing compared to a father and daughter touching each other sexually.

As the sun sank toward the horizon, he realized that he had something else to consider. It would take another day to arrive back home, which meant the three of them would have to spend the night in a motel. The last time they had spent the night under the same roof, they had gotten really naughty. He was all for doing it again, but wasn't sure if the girls were up for it. Maybe that was just a one time thing, a little fooling around without the expectation of another encounter.

"I hope you don't mind, Rachael," he said, "but if you thought that I always stay in a five-star hotel when I travel, you're going to be disappointed. I'm just going to look for a motel along the way somewhere for tonight. I haven't planned far enough ahead to even know which town we'll be sleeping in, much less book a reservation." He hoped the subject of lodgings would lead to a discussion of sleeping arrangements, giving him some clue about whether Rachael intended to spend the night with them or not.

"That's fine," Rachael smiled. "This is a road trip. You're not supposed to sleep in a five-star hotel, or it ruins the whole feel of it."

"Good point."

They turned off of the freeway at the next town and searched for a motel. They found one that looked decent enough, so Greg pulled into the parking lot. He shut off the engine, but instead of getting out of the car, he turned to Allison. "Look," he said, "um, I've been trying to figure out how to bring up this subject, and I've kind of run out of time, so ... um..."

"It's all right," Allison smiled, taking his hand. "Don't be embarrassed. You can tell us anything."

He sighed. "Okay. I might as well get it over with. We have to make a decision. I mean, it's really up to Rachael. Should we get two rooms ... or one?"

Rachael gave him a smile. "I can see now why you were so worried. I guess I should have made it clear last time we were together just what the situation is between us. I like you, Greg. A lot. But I'm not ready for any kind of long-term commitment. Last time I visited you, we fooled around, but it really didn't mean anything. I mean, I really enjoyed myself, and I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again one of these nights while I'm visiting. But for now, I think it's better to get two rooms. I hope you're not disappointed."

"Oh, that's fine. I mean, I really would have liked doing it again, but you're right. We need to talk about it first. Especially since a lot of it has to do with what Allison thinks."

"Oh, I'm not opposed to it," Allison added. "But I agree with Rachael. Before we get together again, we need to talk about it, and figure out just how things stand between the three of us. Is it going to be some kind of semi-permanent relationship, or just an occasional fling? I don't want anyone to have any wrong expectations. Why don't we talk it over after we get home?"

"All right. Let's get our two rooms," Greg smiled.

The three of them climbed out of the car, stretching their arms and legs. Greg glanced over at the girls, loving the sight of them with their backs arched as they stretched. It tended to pull their shirts tight against their chests, a sexy pose if he ever saw one. Whether they were aware of it or not, he found it extremely arousing.

They entered the lobby and walked up to the desk, where an attractive young woman sat. "Two singles please," Greg said. "Together, if possible."

"Sure," she smiled. She turned and typed something into the nearby computer. "Rooms 19 and 20. That's this first building," she said, pointing out the window, "second floor, far end."

Greg handed her his credit card. Allison and Rachael took the two keys that she gave them and headed out to the car to grab what luggage they needed for the night while Greg finished filling out the paperwork. After he finished, he met the girls out by the car, and they all went upstairs to their rooms.

"Did you see the way she was flirting with you?" Allison asked Greg.

"A gorgeous hunk like Greg?" Rachael grinned. "How could she resist?"

Greg just chuckled. When Allison and Rachael got together, they were bigger teases than even Brit and Crystal.

"She was kind of cute. Maybe you ought to invite her up for a nightcap," Allison suggested.

"Very funny," he said.

"Well, if you don't, maybe I will," said Rachael. Greg just rolled his eyes.

After depositing their luggage in the rooms, they decided to go out to eat. Despite Rachael's insistence that a road trip was all about cheap accommodations, they at least went to a nice sit-down restaurant rather than grabbing a couple of burgers at the nearest fast-food joint. A friendly and pretty young waitress served them, and Greg just knew he was going to get teased about her afterward. It didn't bother him; by now he was used to Allison teasing him about pretty girls that they happened across, and although Rachael seemed to always intensify the teasing, it was really just a matter of degree. Greg was tempted to flirt with the waitress just to see their reactions, but he knew he could never go through with it.

Of course, they picked up on the fact that he left a large tip. He could have pointed out that he usually tipped generously, but actually he enjoyed the girls' teasing.

By the time they returned to their rooms, it was getting late, and they had a long drive ahead of them the next day so they didn't have decided to just turn in. Rachael gave them both a goodnight hug, then disappeared into her room while Greg and Allison entered theirs.

"I think I'm going to take a nice, hot bath before bed," Allison said. "It's been a long day, and a soak in the tub is just what I need."

"That sounds nice," commented Greg. "Care for some company?"

Allison hesitated. "Well, okay, but I'm too tired to do anything really fun tonight. Once we get back home I'll make it up to you though. I'll bet I can even talk Rachael into joining us. She really likes you, I can tell. I don't mind taking a bath with you tonight, but I'm too worn out to get frisky. Is that all right?"

"Does washing each other's backs and giving each other shoulder massages count as frisky?" he asked with a hopeful look.

"I think that's fine," she smiled.

They both rummaged through their suitcases until they found their bathrobes. They carried these into the bathroom, then Greg started the water running. While the tub filled, they took the time to remove their clothes. Greg loved to watch Allison undress; although she normally didn't turn it into a striptease (except on special occasions), she had a certain grace that turned the simple act into something sexy and erotic. When she unfastened the buttons on her blouse then threw her shoulders back to let it slide off, it thrust her chest forward in the most alluring way. Her chest was, in his opinion, tied for first place for her best feature, along with her eyes and her hair. Then when she placed her foot on the side of the tub to roll down her stockings, it was like his own private burlesque show. Her pants came next, leaving her clad only in her underwear. She certainly had the face and body of a lingerie model. Or a nude model, for that matter. No wonder their friend Kristen had schemed to get her to take her clothes off for the camera. Greg and Allison had since taken a look at the web site, and he still thought Allison was the best looking model on it. And that had nothing to do with the fact that she was his wife.

My wife, he thought. They had been married over two years now, and he still couldn't believe it. Allison, the most perfect woman in the world, was his wife. Greg Primdale, just a regular guy (okay, a quite wealthy regular guy), had somehow managed to marry a woman who was every man's fantasy.

It was more than just her physical appearance; gorgeous looks could only go so far to make up for a nasty personality. When he had first met her, he had been wary that her admittedly gold-digging attitude meant that she would expect to be waited on hand and foot, giving nothing in return. In a blind passion, he had agreed to marry her, but he could have called it off at any time before the wedding. What really made her special was her caring and devoted attitude. She wanted him to enjoy himself, and she seemed to enjoy herself with him as well. And of course, she was great with the kids. When it came right down to it, her face and body were merely the icing on the proverbial cake. She was exactly the type of woman he would want for his wife, and for the mother of his children.

Is this what happiness is? he suddenly wondered. Everyone sought happiness in their own way, but often it came from an unexpected direction. Greg had a loving family, a beautiful and exciting wife, no shortage of money, and pretty much everything he had always wanted. He had married Allison without any expectation that there would be love between them, and somehow that lack of love had no impact on his happiness at all.

Allison slipped into the bath, giving out an audible sigh as she entered the warm water. Greg followed her, slipping in behind her. He reached around and drew her in to him, hugging her tightly. His cock, already stiff from the sight of her undressing, pressed up against her back, but she didn't complain. As long as he didn't get too "frisky" it was all right.

"This feels nice," she said. "Like sitting in the hot tub back home. I don't think I'm ever going to want to take a bath without you again."

"Be careful," he chuckled. "I just might take you up on that offer."

She lay her head back and closed her eyes. Greg leaned forward and kissed her neck at that sensitive spot just where it met the shoulder. He knew she loved it when he kissed her there, and the moan that escaped her lips was very satisfying.

After a couple of minutes of snuggling together, Greg reached up and placed his hands on her shoulders, massaging them firmly but gently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.